- » Escarole Fennel
Escarole Fennel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of escarole fennel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for escarole fennel recipes.
White Bean, Escarole, And Tomato Soup
1) In a Dutch oven, place the dried beans.
2) Cover the oven with 4 cups of water, and bring to a boil.
3) Then, reduce the heat and simmer for 45 minutes, until the beans are tender.
4) Drain the beans and reserve 1 cup of the cooking water.... - 48.2231
Sausage Lentil And Escarole Stew
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add kielbasa and cook, turning occasionally, until well browned, about 10 minutes.
2. Add garlic, caraway, and fennel to saucepan. Cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add onion and cook... - 32.0685
Composed Salad With Tapenade
Place all the tapenade ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
Divide the mixture between 6 small dishes.
Arrange the salad ingredients on 6 large plates and drizzle over a little dressing.
Serve with the tapenade and toasted French... - 33.4486
Pot Roast Pomodoro
1) Take the rump roast and stud it with garlic cloves.
2) Take a saucepan and place beans in it adding 3 cups water before boiling them.
3) Decrease the heat and simmer the beans for an hour.
4) Drain out the excess water.
5) Heat olive oil on heat in... - 45.3509
Chilled Buffet Veal With Madeira Aspic
1. Grease small bowl. Break 3 eggs into bowl; pierce egg yolks with fork; cover bowl with waxed paper. Cook at high (100% power) 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, until eggs are hard-cooked. Coarsely chop eggs.
2. Into 3-quart casserole or bowl, crumble ground pork and... - 39.2849
Fresh Mixed Salad
1. Discard outer or damaged leaves from greens. Wash quickly and thoroughly in cold water and dry in a spinning basket or with a paper towel. Tear (don't chop) into bite-sized pieces in a large bowl that has been rubbed with cut garlic.
2. Wash pepper, remove... - 36.8947
Tuscan Vegetable Soup
Rinse beans with cold running water and discard any stones or shriveled beans.
In large bowl, place beans and 8 cups water.
Let stand at room temperature overnight. (Or, in 4 quart saucepan, heat beans and 8 cups water to boiling over high heat; cook 2... - 45.4947
Warm Bean Salad With Lamb
PUT THE BEANS in a large bowl and pour boiling water over to cover them by 1 inch.
Let sit for 1 hour, then drain the beans and put them in a saucepan with fresh, cold water to cover by 2 inches.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer until the beans... - 44.5398