- » Escarole
Enjoy our collection of escarole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for escarole recipes.
Wegmans Escarole With Pancetta
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows how high-quality convenience ingredients (chopped greens, pancetta, and our awesome culinary stock) get this versatile dish off to a flying start. Great with roasted chicken and pork! - 137.296
Stewed Escarole And Cannellini Beans
Chef Russel shows you a hearty vegetarian main dish made using beans and escarole. As suggested, this is a great way to include vegetables in your meals, while you also stock up on protein from the beans. Watch the video and make a meal right away. - 135.447
Escarole And Leek Gratin
When one thinks of fall comfort food, one thinks of something hot, bubbling, right out of the oven, just like this escarole and leek gratin. This recipe has it all..healthy green veggies, hearty cream and gooey cheese that come together into a warm and... - 127.784
Rice Fritters Sour Cream Escarole And Upside Down Cake
If you are prone to lactose intolerance and want to enjoy dairy products, have a look at this video. The video shares amazing information on lactose free sour cream. The host also shows wonderful recipes combining sour cream with other ingredients . Check it... - 125.475
Peach And Escarole Summer Salad
Summer is a time for fresh, light and refreshing foods that need no cooking! This magnificent peach and escarole salad dressed with a slightly sweet sherry vinaigrette and a scatter of toasted walnuts and salty goat cheese is like summer on a plate. It’s... - 122.284
Red Snapper Wrapped In Sweet Potato With Escarole
Red snapper wrapped in sweet potato with escarole is an amazing combination of some fancy ingredients that look jazzy and taste lush. This video is your able guide to cooking this exotic dish at home. - 118.592
Trout Baked In Escarole
Trouts are always my fascination while cooking. Once I found good quality trouts in market and then start the hunt for a perfect recipe. At last I tried myself and took a little of this and little of that and cooked Trout Baked In Escarole. Wow! Its simply... - 49.6324
Escarole Garlic Soup With Chicken Peas
1. Rinse escarole with water in order to remove sand from its skin.
2. Cut leaves in a cross section style into long thin pieces.
3. Take a 4-quart saucepan and heat olive oil into it.
4. Stir fry escarole, onion, and garlic in hot oil... - 49.0436
White Bean, Escarole, And Tomato Soup
1) In a Dutch oven, place the dried beans.
2) Cover the oven with 4 cups of water, and bring to a boil.
3) Then, reduce the heat and simmer for 45 minutes, until the beans are tender.
4) Drain the beans and reserve 1 cup of the cooking water.... - 48.3658
Escarole And Vegetable Soup
1) In a 4-quart saucepan, mix together the oil and margarine.
2) Now, heat until the margarine is melted.
3) To this, add the onions, celery, carrots, zucchini, bell peppers, and garlic.
4) Over high heat, cook for 2 minutes until tender-crisp. Stir in... - 48.1237
White Beans And Escarole Chicken Soup
1)In a large saucepan, saute the sausage slices in the oil over a medium heat for about 2 to 3 minutes per side until slightly stiffened and brown.
2) In a bowl, remove the sausage slices with a slotted spoon, keep aside.
3) In the same saucepan, cover... - 47.5482
Escarole And Butternut Squash Salad With Chipotle Ranch Dressing
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Peel skin from squash.
Cut squash in half and scoop out seeds.
Cut flesh into 1 1/2-inch chunks; toss with oil, salt, and pepper.
Roast squash on the baking sheet until browned, 25-30... - 45.0876
Escarole And Rice Soup
1. Separate the leaves of escarole, discarding wilted or bruised ones
2. In a large basin of water, soak the escarole to wash off dirt.
4. Shred the leaves into 1-inch wide strips by stacking a few leaves at a time. Set... - 44.6123
Mushroom And Barley Soup With Escarole
Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
Add the mushrooms, onion, red pepper, and garlic, and cook over high heat, stirring, until the vegetable juices evaporate and the mixture begins to fry.
Because of the high heat, watch that the vegetables do not burn.
Change... - 44.224
Asparagus Escarole Soup
1) Snap the rough ends of the asparagus off.
2) With a knife or vegetable peeler, remove the scales if preferred.
3) Cut the asparagus into 1-inch pieces.
4) In a 2-quart glass measure, combine together the asparagus, escarole, bouillon... - 43.1631
Braised Escarole And Broccoli Rabe
1) Wash escarole and broccoli rabe leaves. Drain excess water and pat dry.
2)Trim base of broccoli rabe stems and discard. Cut the rest of the stems, leaves and tops into 4-inch lengths.
3) In a saute pan, heat oil and stir in butter... - 42.7378
Escarole And Bacon Salad
1 In a large salad bowl, place escarole and onions.
2 Keep aside.
3 In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp.
4 Remove the bacon, and reserve the drippings in skillet.
5 Crumble bacon, and sprinkle over escarole.
6 Add in the remaining... - 42.722
Escarole Chicory And Radicchio Salad
1) Wash the chicory, radicchio and escarole. Throw away the bruised or discolored leaves. Dry using paper towels or in a salad spinner.
2) In a large salad bowl, combine together the greens, herbs and tadicchio. Use plastic wrap to cover... - 42.674
Escarole & Lamb Soup
Heat oil in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add lamb and brown well on all sides; push to side of pan.
Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring often, until soft.
Stir in tomatoes (break up with a spoon) and their liquid, broth, and bay leaf.
Cover and... - 42.1344
Escarole Chicken Soup
1) Simmer fowl with celery, onions, carrot, tomatoes, salt, bay leaf, and peppercorn until fowl is tender.
2) Remove the chicken, strain the broth, and skim off the excess fat.
3) Boil it and add seasoning to taste.
4) Boil the pasta until tender and... - 42.0708
Chicken Escarole Soup
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic, and saute until tender.
Add water, bouillon granules, and chicken.
Bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes or until chicken is done.
Remove... - 42.0512
White Beans And Escarole Saute
1) In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil.
2) In the hot oil, saute garlic over medium-high heat, for 1 minute. Do not brown the garlic.
3) To this, add the escarole.
4) Saute 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until wilted.
5) Now, add the... - 41.7206
Escarole And Eggs Au Gratin
Wash the escarole thoroughly, especially the outer leaves.
Shred it coarsely and cook it, covered, in about one quarter cup salted water until tender, about fifteen minutes.
Drain it in a sieve and press out excess water.
Heat the olive oil in a saucepan and... - 41.6254
Chicken And Escarole Soup
1. In a four quart saucepan, mix together the chicken with water and broth mix and allow to boil
2. Turn the heat down, cover and allow to simmer for twenty minutes
3. With a slotted spoon, remove the chicken onto a work surface, dice it and set... - 41.5452
Escarole With Beans And Olive Oilescarole With Beans And Olive Oil
Escarole With Beans And Olive OilEscarole With Beans And Olive Oil tastes great. Escarole With Beans And Olive OilEscarole With Beans And Olive Oil can be prepared easily. Escarole With Beans And Olive OilEscarole With Beans And Olive Oil must be treid for... - 41.2134
Braised Veal With Escarole
Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of the oil in a heavy-bottomed 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat.
Add half the veal and cook, stirring often, until lightly browned (about 8 minutes).
Lift veal from pan; set aside.
Repeat to brown remaining veal, adding more oil as... - 41.2028
Salad Of Escarole Chicory And Kirby Cucumbers
1) Clean the chicory leaves and escarole by washing. Tear them.
2) Using kitchen towel, pat dry the leaves and arrange them in a salad bowl.
3) Take a saucepan and mix oil, vinegar, sugar, and raisins.
4) Let the sugar dissolve over medium flame.
5)... - 41.0356
Escarole With Olives
1 In a large saucepan, put the escarol with 2 cups water, 8 black peppercorns, and the crumbled bouillon cube.
2 Cover tightly and simmer gently for 50 minutes, adding any remaining leaves as soon as possible.
3 Stir at intervals, turning the... - 40.9546
Italian Escarole Soup
Place the chicken in a large stockpot with the water, whole carrots, onions, and celery.
Bring to a boil, skim off any foam, then reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 45 minutes.
Remove the chicken and set it aside.
Continue to simmer the stock for 30 minutes,... - 40.8927
Escarole And Rice Soup
Heat the olive oil in a soup kettle.
Brown the garlic in the oil and discard.
Add the tomato and the escarole.
Cook, stirring constantly, for about 3 or 4 minutes or until the escarole is soft.
Add consomme and salt.
Bring to the boiling point and add the... - 40.7847
Escarole Lentil Soup
1. Take a Dutch oven and heat oil and stir in onions, parsley and garlic and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Add water, lentils and boil the mixture. Cover and cook at low heat for about an hour until the lentils turn soft.
3. Add salt, escarole, and pepper... - 40.1937
Butternut Squash And Escarole Cratin
1. Butter a 6- to 8-cup baking dish. Set oven rack in upper third of oven and heat oven to 400°F.
2. Bring 3 inches of waterto boil in a large saucepan. Add escarole and cook, stirring, until tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain in a colander and rinse under cold... - 39.6733
Lamb With Escarole Avgolemono
Cut lamb into 3 inch cubes.
Melt butter in a saucepan or casserole, add meat and onions, and brown well over moderate heat.
Wash and cut escarole into pieces.
Add to meat with water and salt and pepper.
Bring mixture to a boil, cover, and simmer for 1 1/2 to... - 38.5394
Wilted Escarole Salad With Pancetta And Garlic
1. Trim away the ends and any wilted outer leaves of the escarole. Separate the leaves, wash them well and dry. Tear the leaves into bite-size pieces, wrap and refrigerate. (The escarole can be prepared up to 1 day ahead.)
2. In a medium saucepan of boiling... - 38.1477
Easy Cooked Escarole
1 Remove the stems from escarole and discard.
2 Thoroughly wash the leaves, and tear into large pieces.
3 In a large saucepan, put the escarole leaves without adding water.
4 Cook, covered over medium heat for 5 minutes or until wilted.
5 ... - 38.0022
Put beef shank into a saucepot or dutch oven.
Add tomato paste, salt, basil, oregano, and water; stir.
Cover; bring to boiling, reduce heat, and simmer until meat is tender (about 3 hours).
Add escarole, onion, potato, and celery; stir.
Bring to boiling;... - 36.8156
Zuppa Alla Escarole Con Polpette
Combine bones, peppercorns, parsley, bay leaf, stock, salt and tomato paste.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 1 hour.
Strain, cool, chill and defat.
Bring soup back to boil, add onion, celery and carrots and cook 10 minutes.
Add potatoes and cook 5... - 36.748
Lamb And Escarole Special
Boil escarole until tender in sufficient water to cover; put aside.
Place lamb in pan with oil and fry over medium heat until golden brown.
Add salt, garlic and tomatoes; cook an additional 10 minutes.
Add water and simmer until meat is tender.
Place drained... - 36.4592
Escarole And Noodle Soup
Heat the broth in a large saucepan.
Separate, trim, wash, and dry the leaves of the escarole.
Coarsely chop the leaves and stir them into the hot broth.
Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
Heat the oil in a trypan, add the pork and saute, stirring, for 7 minutes or... - 36.443
Escarole With Beans And Olive Oil
Escarole With Beans And Olive Oil tastes good. Escarole With Beans And Olive Oil is easy to make. Escarole With Beans And Olive Oil must be tried by beans lovers. - 36.3639