- » Entrecote
Enjoy our collection of Entrecote recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Entrecote recipes.
Grilled Entrecote Steaks
Are you looking for a perfect barbequed steak recipe? Here is a fantastic video that displays how a fabulous steak can be grilled at home. The steaks would surely turn out to be tender, juicy and cooked to perfection. This video is a must watch! - 94.5623
Entrecote Steak Chasseur
1. Dice onion, tomatoes and mushrooms.
2. In a saucepan, strain tomato juice and add white wine, tarragon and stock cube; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Add diced onion, tomatoes and mushrooms; over high heat boil for 5 minutes with... - 45.9229
Wash the cauliflower and break into flowerets.
Trim the steaks and rub with the salt, pepper and mustard.
Heat 4 tablespoons of the oil in a frying pan and fry the steaks for 3 minutes on each side.
Remove and keep warm.
Heat the rest of the oil in a deep fat... - 42.8129
Trim the steaks.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the steaks for 2 minutes on each side, remove and season with the garlic salt and pepper; keep warm.
Slice the kidney thinly, sprinkle with salt and fry for 1 minute in the frying pan.
Arrange on the... - 41.2703
Entrecote Aux Eschallotes
1. Melt the butter in a pan, add the shallots or onions and cook until soft.
2. Sprinkle the steaks on both sides with salt and pepper.
3. Heat the oil in a frying pan. For a rare steak, quickly sear the meat on both sides over a high heat. For medium rare or... - 38.5797
Entrecote A La Moutarde
Spread each side of the steak with 1 tablespoon mustard.
Cover and leave for 1 hour.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Melt the butter in a heavy based frying pan, add the steak and seal both sides quickly over high heat.
Lower the heat and cook for 7 to... - 38.4093
Entrecote Aux Eschalot
1 Sprinkle salt and pepper over entrecotes for seasoning.
2 In a skillet,add oil and fry entrecotes as per your taste.
3 Transfer to a warm place when cooked.
4 Sprinkle some finely chopped, raw shallots on the prepares entrecotes.
5 Top with... - 37.0409
Entrecote Au Poivre Vert
Melt the butter in a large, heavy frying pan over moderate heat.
Add the steaks and fry them for 1 minute on each side.
Reduce the heat to moderate and cook for a further 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
Remove the steaks, season with salt and keep them hot on a... - 32.9371