- » English Soup
English Soup Recipes
An English soup is an important part of the English cuisine. English cuisine is an umbrella term that includes the cooking styles, recipes and traditions that can be traced back to England. While the cuisine has ... More »
Leek And English Pea Soup With Asparagus And Curly Pasta
In a 3-quart saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over medium heat.
Add the leeks, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Saute for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring to prevent the vegetables from browning.
Stir in the vegetable broth.
Bring to a boil and cook for 8... - 46.0071
English Beer Soup
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, combine beer, sugar, lemon peel, juice, cinnamon, and salt.
2. Place the pan on a very low flame and heat the liquid without letting it boil or simmer.
3. Blend flour with water to form a slurry.
4. Add a little... - 38.509
English Oxtail Soup
Cook vegetables in beef fat, covered, 5 minutes.
Remove cover and brown well.
Sprinkle with flour, cook, stirring, 3 minutes and gradually add stock.
Cook and stir until slightly thickened.
Cover, bring to gentle boil, lower heat and simmer 10 minutes or... - 30.6961
English Pub Chicken And Cheddar Soup
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion, bell pepper, and celery and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes.
2. Add soup, milk, and beer. Bring to a boil, stirring, over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to... - 30.2754
English Giblet Soup
1 Saute chicken giblets in butter or margarine in a large skillet or an electric slow cooker with a browning unit.
2 Stir in flour and cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes, or until flour browns.
3 Combine chicken giblets with classic chicken broth or ins - 29.8363
You May Also Like!
Minted English Pea Soup
1) Combine the peas, onion, and water in a Dutch oven and bring them to boil.
2) Simmer for 15 minutes on low heat.
3) Remove from the heat and stir in minced mint.
4) Put the mixture into the container of an electric blender and process it until... - 48.7091
English Minestrone Soup
1. In a medium saucepan, heat oil.
2. Add onion and garlic and sauté until soft and transparent.
3. Pour in the chicken stock and bring liquid to a boil.
4. Add the broccoli, sweet corn and pasta and stir.
5. Simmer the soup for 5 - 10 minutes... - 43.0504
Hot Split Peas Soup With Ham
When you have some leftover ham, the best thing to do is to make a Hot Split Peas Soup with Ham. According to Chef David Paul, this is the best recipe to make and it’s inexpensive as well. There is hardly any effort and the outcome is super delicious. It... - 109.992
Shrimp Soup English Style
1 Peel the raw shrimps and devein.
2 Wash the shrimps throughly and drain.
3 In a saucepan, put the shrimps.
4 Add wine, cover, and simmer for 5 minutes.
5 Through a strainer or food mill, press shrimps and liquid or whirl in a... - 45.0959
Mock Turtle Soup
1. Wash calf's head thoroughly and soak 1 hour in cold water to cover.
2. Pour off water, add fresh boiling water, onion, carrot, herbs and spices in cheese cloth and 2 teaspoons of salt. Cover and simmer until the meat is very tender, about
2 hours. (Remove... - 36.8016
Leftover Vegetable Soup
Here is a real low cost “frugal fabulous" soup to help you beat the recession without compromising on flavor and nutrition. This vegetable soup is not only healthy and delicious, but also pretty easy on the wallet. Use every last, soggy, wilted, leftover... - 82.0547
Broccoli And Blue Cheese Soup
A deliciously warming soup, perfect for lunch or chilly evenings. It makes a wonderful, healthy post holiday meal and is a great way to use up Stilton cheese. This recipe does not use any cream. - 89.9465
High Protein Stilton Cheese And Celery Soup
Luci Lock shows you how to make a delicious savory soup with celery and stilton cheese. This soup is fantastic for a high protein diet and an ideal winter soup. While you think stilton smells disgusting, make this soup and you will know how divine it tastes. - 106.431
Creamy Corn And Vegetable Soup
A nice hot bowl of creamy corn soup on a cold winter day will warm your heart and soul. This soup makes a delicious and nutritious meal. Whole sweet corn added to a cream soup base with onion, potato, mushrooms and green pepper, cooked in a chicken broth. - 92.9653
Hearty Vegetable And barley Soup
A bowl of this vegetable and barley soup makes a warm and hearty meal on a cold winter day. This recipe is easy, very delicious and really cheap, using leftover veggies. This is a really low-fat, satisfying meal full of flavor and good nutrients. - 97.6462
English Soup Recipes By Category