- » English Sauce
English Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of english sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for english sauce recipes.
Easy Homemade English Vanilla Sauce
Vanilla English cream is an essential ingredient in lot of dishes. Do you know how it is made perfectly? Here is a video to help you learn the recipe. The chef shows the method in detail with small but vital tips. - 95.0692
English Bread Sauce
1.Take a double broiler, put milk in its top part and put an onion stuck with clove, until milk is scalded.
2.Add mace and crumbs and blend well.
3.Put half butter and season it by adding salt and pepper.
4.Let the ingredients cook for 20... - 42.8749
English Gooseberry Sauce
1) In a saucepan, boil water and gooseberries for 15 minutes or until soft.
2) Add spinach leaves and cook for 3 minutes longer.
3) Drain the mixture and reserve juice.
4) Rub berries and spinach through a food mill or a fine sieve until... - 42.4578
English Mint Sauce
In a heatproof bowl combine the mint leaves and the sugar with 1/2 cup boiling water and stir the mixture until the sugar is dissolved.
Stir in the vinegar and let the mixture stand at room temperature for 1 to 2 hours before serving.
The mint sauce will keep... - 22.0621
You May Also Like!
English Custard Sauce
How about one great recipe suggestion to attempt today? This English Custard Sauce is too good to be missed, so mark it. It is a kitchen invention. There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy Dessert! I would really appreciate a feedback on this... - 41.1502
English Parsley Sauce
Mix flour, salt, pepper and nutmeg in small saucepan.
Beat egg yolks and broth until blended; stir into flour mixture.
Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Boil and stir 1 minute.
Remove from heat; stir in butter and parsley. - 31.84
English Mustard Sauce
Combine the flour, dry mustard, salt, and pepper in a heavy saucepan.
Gradually add the water and vinegar; cook, stirring, until boiling; cook 1 to 2 minutes longer.
Remove from heat; stir in butter and mustard. - 26.1379
Flourless Chocolate Cake With English Custard Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a double boiler over simmering water melt the chocolate and butter.
In a mixing bowl beat the yolks and sugar with a wire whisk, about 2 minutes.
Add the vanilla and liqueur.
In another bowl beat the egg whites until stiff peaks... - 43.3577
English Cheese Sauce
1. Melt butter or margarine in small saucepan; remove from heat
2. Blend in flour, salt and pepper; stir in milk and chicken stock.
3. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens and boils 1 minute.
4. Add cheese, mustard and Worcestershire... - 33.1513
English Custard Sauce
1) In a 4-cup glass measuring cup, pour 1-1/2 cup milk.
2) Stir in sugar and cook in microwave on the highest setting for 2 minutes.
3) Combine egg yolk with cornstarch and 1/4 cup of cold milk.
4) Add the hot milk and sugar and cook on highest setting... - 34.5444
English Curry Sauce
Blend 2 to 3 teaspoons curry powder, 1 teaspoon sugar, 1/8 teaspoon ginger, and 1/4 cup minced onion into butter or margarine when preparing sauce.
Cook, stirring constantly, until onion is tender before adding flour.
Excellent for making chicken, lamb, or... - 17.9861
Traditional English Mint Sauce For Roast Lamb
Crush mint leaves with 1 tablespoon of the sugar.
Add hot water and remaining sugar.
When dissolved, add vinegar.
The sauce must be thick with mint.
Let stand for about 2 hours before serving. - 29.7762
English Muffin With Bacon, Poached Eggs And Hollandaise Sauce
To all you people who love their breakfast nice and heavy. You have come to the right place. Check out the video of the delicious English muffin, topped with ham or bacon, poached eggs and Hollandaise sauce. A nice combination of rich and healthy dish. - 93.9916
Basic English Apple Sauce
1) Thinly scrape or slice off the lemon rind, mince finely.
2) In a small bowl, soak the rind in 2 tablespoons of the apple cider.
3) Peel and slice the apples without coring, into 3/8-inch-thick discs; reserve the skin.
4) Brush a 3 1/2-cup... - 44.2879
English Sauce Recipes By Category