- » English Hot
English Hot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of english hot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for english hot recipes.
Hot Split Peas Soup With Ham
When you have some leftover ham, the best thing to do is to make a Hot Split Peas Soup with Ham. According to Chef David Paul, this is the best recipe to make and it’s inexpensive as well. There is hardly any effort and the outcome is super delicious. It... - 108.478
Hot Cross Buns
Step by step demonstration of making hot cross buns. - 107.055
Traditional Easter Hot Cross Buns
Hot cross buns, one a penny buns, two a penny, hot cross buns. Everybody loves hot cross buns and they are as much an Easter tradition as eggs, bunnies and bonnets so why not have a go at baking them this year instead of buying them. They are sweet and... - 98.6899
Old English Hot Wassail
1. In a large kettle, tip in 2 bottles ale and stir in sugar, lemon peel, and spices.
2. Place the kettle over a very low flame and heat the beer without boiling or simmering, for at least 30 minutes.
3. Take kettle off the heat and allow the beer... - 45.4172
English Hot Pot
1. Preheat the oven at 350Â°.
2. Trim off all the excess fat from the lamb.
3. Shake cubes well in a paper bag with flour to coat properly.
4. In a cup, mix together instant chicken broth, salt, oregano, rosemary and pepper.
5. Take a... - 45.1756
English Hot Pot
1 Trim all fat from lamb.
Shake cubes, a few at a time, in flour in a paper bag to coat well.
2 Mix instant chicken broth, salt, oregano, rosemary and pepper in a cup.
3 Layer meat and vegetables into a 10-cup deep baking dish this way: Half of each of... - 40.3603
Old English Hot Spiced Cider
Tie allspice, cinnamon, and cloves in a cheesecloth bag.
Heat cider and brown sugar together.
Add the spice bag, and let simmer over low heat about 10 min., or until the cider is spicy enough to suit your taste.
Serve in mugs piping hot with dash... - 33.0169