- » English Appetizer
English Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of english appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for english appetizer recipes.
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you how to create a savory flan that is great for entertaining or pleasing your family with an amazing veggie meal. - 137.646
English Muffin Pizzas
Dudes love appetizers. Dudes love pizza. Most dudes like English Muffins. How about the best of all three? Sure, why not. Watch as Adam and Sean take this British breakfast bread and Italian-ize it.
Oh, and instead of one or two kinds of pizza, you and your... - 134.259
English Muffin Tuna Melts
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flaked chunk light tuna, mayonnaise, chopped pimiento-stuffed green olives, sweet pickle relish, finely chopped onion, and finely-chopped hard-boiled eggs.
2. Place 6 toasted muffin halves, cut side up, on a baking... - 114.595
A British institution, this pungent snack can often be found in giant jars, perched on the end of the bar in English pubs. While not everyone's favourite, there are plenty of people around who do appreciate this vinegary lump of deliciousness - this one's for... - 113.194
Wonderful pastry pockets, stuffed with meat and vegetables - the most common variety being the "Cornish Pasty", from Cornwall, in England, which consists of meat, potato and rutabaga. Many other variations exist - steak, cheese and onion, chicken and... - 112.465
Hot Split Peas Soup With Ham
When you have some leftover ham, the best thing to do is to make a Hot Split Peas Soup with Ham. According to Chef David Paul, this is the best recipe to make and it’s inexpensive as well. There is hardly any effort and the outcome is super delicious. It... - 108.743
How To Make Chickpea And Chilli Bites
Are you looking for an easy and quick recipe for a delicious appetizer or side dish? Then you have come across the right video! Chickpea and chilli bites are simple to make and taste really good. Watch the detailed video on making these yummy treats that can... - 108.299
High Protein Stilton Cheese And Celery Soup
Luci Lock shows you how to make a delicious savory soup with celery and stilton cheese. This soup is fantastic for a high protein diet and an ideal winter soup. While you think stilton smells disgusting, make this soup and you will know how divine it tastes. - 103.34
Hearty Vegetable And barley Soup
A bowl of this vegetable and barley soup makes a warm and hearty meal on a cold winter day. This recipe is easy, very delicious and really cheap, using leftover veggies. This is a really low-fat, satisfying meal full of flavor and good nutrients. - 97.9108
Pork And Leek Terrine Pie
Pork Pie is a standard Christmas Eve or New Year's Eve treat in any English home. This is a traditional English pork pie recipe, minced pork and leek wrapped in pie crust and baked typically served cold. This is one pie that must be a part of your Holiday... - 96.9328
1. In a large pan add butter, melt and bring to a boil. When it begins to froth, reduce the flame and add flour and whisk it well and cook the flour for 1 minute.
2. Add beaten egg little at a time continue whisking until all the egg is incorporated.... - 93.8795
Spring Lettuce In A Cucumber Vase
Summer calls for such fresh, stylish and delicious salads. The Spring Lettuce in a Cucumber Vase is a great idea to begin with. You can make it, if you watch and learn the recipe from this video. It is pretty simple actually. Enjoy! - 91.2968
Broccoli And Blue Cheese Soup
A deliciously warming soup, perfect for lunch or chilly evenings. It makes a wonderful, healthy post holiday meal and is a great way to use up Stilton cheese. This recipe does not use any cream. - 90.2572
Stilton Cheese And Broccoli Quiche
This is an indulgent and comforting tart that is perfect for your holiday dinners and can be made with minimal effort. It is a wonderful appetizer for vegetarians or can be served as a side dish to the main. - 88.2457
Leftover Vegetable Soup
Here is a real low cost “frugal fabulous" soup to help you beat the recession without compromising on flavor and nutrition. This vegetable soup is not only healthy and delicious, but also pretty easy on the wallet. Use every last, soggy, wilted, leftover... - 84.1067
Shrimp Soup English Style
1 Peel the raw shrimps and devein.
2 Wash the shrimps throughly and drain.
3 In a saucepan, put the shrimps.
4 Add wine, cover, and simmer for 5 minutes.
5 Through a strainer or food mill, press shrimps and liquid or whirl in a... - 45.1709
Crab Topped English Muffins
1) Set the broiler to preheat.
2) Take the English muffin half and butter it.
3) Arrange the muffins on shallow baking sheet.
4) Place the sheet inside and broil until light brown.
5) In a medium bowl, add cream cheese, water chestnuts,... - 43.6565
English Fish And Chips
Cut fillets into 3 by 5-inch chunks; set aside.
Combine flour, paprika, salt, pepper, and beer, and beat until smooth; set aside.
Place wok in ring stand.
Pour oil into wok to a depth of about 1 1/2 to 2 inches and heat to 375° on a deep-fat-frying... - 43.3099
English Minestrone Soup
1. In a medium saucepan, heat oil.
2. Add onion and garlic and sauté until soft and transparent.
3. Pour in the chicken stock and bring liquid to a boil.
4. Add the broccoli, sweet corn and pasta and stir.
5. Simmer the soup for 5 - 10 minutes... - 43.1664
English Poached Salmon
1. Wrap up the salmon in cheesecloth.
2. Take saucepan, add milk, salt, water, parsley, bay leaves, dill seeds and basil into it and bring it to fast boil. Boil at low heat for about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in salmon and simmer, by covering the vessel.... - 42.6412
Mock Turtle Soup
1. Wash calf's head thoroughly and soak 1 hour in cold water to cover.
2. Pour off water, add fresh boiling water, onion, carrot, herbs and spices in cheese cloth and 2 teaspoons of salt. Cover and simmer until the meat is very tender, about
2 hours. (Remove... - 40.8195
English Beer Soup
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, combine beer, sugar, lemon peel, juice, cinnamon, and salt.
2. Place the pan on a very low flame and heat the liquid without letting it boil or simmer.
3. Blend flour with water to form a slurry.
4. Add a little... - 38.1177
English Oxtail Soup
Cook vegetables in beef fat, covered, 5 minutes.
Remove cover and brown well.
Sprinkle with flour, cook, stirring, 3 minutes and gradually add stock.
Cook and stir until slightly thickened.
Cover, bring to gentle boil, lower heat and simmer 10 minutes or... - 32.044
Open-faced English Hamburgers
Add garlic dressing to hamburger; form 12 patties.
Broil in oven 4 to 6 inches from flame until browned on one side.
Place patties on English muffin halves, browned-side down; sprinkle with seasoning salt.
Continue to broil until muffins and hamburger patties... - 28.9092
Open-faced English Burgers
"Mix garlic dressing and ground beef; shape into 12 patties.
Broil 4 to 6 inches from source of heat until browned on one side.
Place patties on muffin halves, browned side down; sprinkle with seasoning salt.
Broil until muffins and beef patties are... - 26.4111
Bran Microwave English Muffin Bread
In large bowl, combine 3 cups flour, bran, undissolved yeast, sugar, salt and baking soda. Heat milk and water until very warm (125 to 130ºF). Stir liquid into dry ingredients. Mix in remaining flour to make smooth batter.
Grease two 8 1/2- × 4 1/2- × 2... - 25.9785