- » English
English cuisine, which forms a major part of the British cuisine, is distinguished by simplicity of taste and a heavy bias towards natural ingredients. Though, popular culture labels English food as bland, some of ... More »
If you are arranging a gorgeous dinner party and want to impress your guests with something real delicate, then beef wellington could be a nice choice. You might have an idea, that preparing this at home is only a professional chef's job. No - you too can... - 145.697
Crispy Fried Fish And Potato Chips
Watch this amazing video that displays great slicing techniques and an elegant recipe too. The video is impressive and the recipe is really simple and worth trying. Take a look to make a delicious treat for a enjoyable snack time with your family and friends! - 145.458
The Charlotte is a delicious dessert. This is one of the most popular Charlotte recipes, lined with ladyfingers and filled with apples, flavored with cinnamon and brandy! - 136.031
How To Make Lemon Drizzle Cakes
A well made, rich and moist lemon drizzle cake is something that no cake lover can resist. Making this cake is generally considered a difficult task but with this video, you will discover that there is a simple recipe to bake this yummy godness. This recipe... - 134.162
How To Make A Traditional Christmas Pudding - Part 1
Christmas really does not feel like christmas unless there is a rich and delicious christmas pudding served as a dessert, right? Worried that the cooking is too time consuming and cumbersome? Well, not any more! Watch part 1 of the 2 part video series on... - 132.451
Fillet Of Beef In Pastry
During the holidays, you can impress your guests with a recipe that is a delight to the eyes as well as the palate, like this beautiful fillet of beef in pastry. - 130.599
How To Make A Traditional Christmas Pudding - Part 2
Part 2 of the video series explains how to perfectly steam and decorate the christmas pudding. Sue McMohan's amazingly detailed descriptions in the video make things so simple that you would want to make this rich pudding for almost every dessert! - 130.351
How To Make Mince Pies
Think making mince pies from scratch is a difficult and cumbersome task? Then watch this video and change your opinion forever! The recipe detailed in this video is simple and yields delicious mince pies that will disappear within a matter of minutes. - 126.809
How To Make White Chocolate Cheesecake
One thing that cake lovers cannot resist is a soft and delicious cheesecake, especially one made with white chocolate. If you want to please your family by serving them a little piece of heaven then watch Sue McMohan share this incredibly simple yet finger... - 125.401
How To Make Chocolate Pecan Brownies
What sweet treat is filled with chocolate, is the perfect dessert as well as tea and coffee companion and has been a favorite of people for ages? A brownie of course! Did you think that there was no way a regular chocolate brownie could get any better? Then... - 124.409
How To Make A Black Forest Trifle - Part 1
A black forest trifle is delicious and an apt alternative to the traditional christmas pudding. If you're thinking that it would be a tough preparation, this 2 part video will make things so simple that you would want to make the trifle again and again! Here... - 121.301
Yorkshire Puddings (betty's Classic Recipe)
1. Preheat the oven at 450 degrees F. Grease the muffin tin with olive oil.
2. In a blending jar take flour and eggs. Blend well for a few minutes.
3. Pour in the milk into the flour mixture, blend again. Let it sit for 60 minutes.... - 120.949
How To Make A Black Forest Trifle - Part 2
Sue McMohan continues with part 2 of the video that makes preparation of a black forest trifle so easy that you would want to make it time and again! So this christmas, surprise your family with a delicious dessert that will leave everyone asking for more. - 120.401
How To Make Cherry Cupcakes - Part 1
Cupcakes are one sweet delight that never get old, and when yummy ingredients like cherry and almonds come together, topped with mascarpone frosting, things just get better! Watch the 2 part video to know how to make cupcakes that will disappear off the plate... - 119.908
How To Make A Chocolate Pots
Deep down, we are all chocolate lovers and few things appeal to chocolate lovers more than chocolate posts. Watch Sue McMohan as she shares a simple yet amazing recipe to combine rich chocolate and orange to make mouth water chocolate posts. - 119.759
Lemon And Blueberry Trifle
This Trifle has burst of citrus, the cool smoothness of blueberries and cream, all layered with lightly crisp Ladyfinger biscuits. - 118.083
How To Make Chickpea And Chilli Bites
Are you looking for an easy and quick recipe for a delicious appetizer or side dish? Then you have come across the right video! Chickpea and chilli bites are simple to make and taste really good. Watch the detailed video on making these yummy treats that can... - 117.951
How To Make Cherry Cupcakes - Part 2
Part 2 of the video series contains a detailed explanation on making the mouth water mascarpone frosting. Once you top the almond and cherry cupcakes with this heavenly topping, your cupcakes will be a hit with everyone, it's guaranteed! - 117.809
Classic English Shepherd's Pie
Classic English pies are timeless and have found their way to occupy a distinct place over any meal affair. Here is the recipe to make Shepherd's Pie with minced lamb and potatoes as the key ingredients. Ideal for a formal dinner! - 116.011
How To Make Cottage Loaf - Part Two
Now that the dough is ready and the loaf has been shaped, it is time to bake the bread. The video offers a detailed description on how to correctly bake the bread so as to avoid any burns or rough edges. Once the bread is done, you will have a soft and yummy... - 114.909
The Best Yorkshire Pudding
If you have tasted the Yorkshire pudding long time back and want to have it again, then why don't you bake it in your own kitchen! This recipe video will guide you in each and every step, so that you can easily recreate it. Watch it thoroughly and help... - 113.811
Easy Homemade English Vanilla Sauce
Vanilla English cream is an essential ingredient in lot of dishes. Do you know how it is made perfectly? Here is a video to help you learn the recipe. The chef shows the method in detail with small but vital tips. - 112.65
How To Make Cottage Loaf - Part One
If you are looking for a recipe for a bread that is a twist on your regular loaf, then you have come to the right place. Here is a 2 part video series on baking the perfect cottage loaf, a white bread that is both delicious and healthy. In part 1, Sue McMohan... - 111.951
Very quick and easy to make, with less ingredients and endless flavors of your choice. This Muffins are free from any dairy products and with the addition of olive oil and yeast, it gets a Cheesy- flavour. A good try for Breakfast. - 110.743
English Bread With Corn Meal
An English breakfast ? - This video prepares a chewy English muffin bread which is sure to bring back memories of good old England ! Baked to provide the right taste, serve them with sausages, sunny-side up and hash-browns and make the proper English... - 110.195
Traditional English Rose Cocktail
Traditional English Rose Cocktail is one of the sweetest and a highly commended English cocktails. Watch and learn how to mix up this traditional cocktail from this video. Cheers! - 109.323
How To Make Apple Crumble
How long do you think it takes to make apple crumble? An hour, maybe more? Watch as Phil Vickery makes the delicious treat in a matter of a few seconds. That's right! This is a time saving and yummy twist to the traditional apple crumble. Come and enjoy! - 108.409
English Muffin Tuna Melts
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flaked chunk light tuna, mayonnaise, chopped pimiento-stuffed green olives, sweet pickle relish, finely chopped onion, and finely-chopped hard-boiled eggs.
2. Place 6 toasted muffin halves, cut side up, on a baking... - 107.557
Betty's English Muffin Party Pizzas
English Muffin Pizzas are a great snack and they're perfect for a party. They take no time to prepare and are made in just 10 minutes. You can also use your favorite toppings to make it tastier. - 104.932
Christmas Special English Toffee Candy
For everyone with a sweet tooth. Watch this video now. The chef shares her secret recipe to prepare these Christmas Special English Toffee Candies. Treat the kids of the family to this lovely candy, you are sure to become their favorite. - 101.613
Victoria Sandwich Cake
Barry's takes you back in time to meet his Great Great Great GrandFather and make a delicious traditional Victoria Sandwich. - 100.238
Exotic Yorkshire Pudding
This is one dish that you may not have tried so far but should do so soon. One of the most exotic recips coming from Chef Keith Snows kitchen, it gives adequate guidance as to how to prepare Yorkshire pudding using drippings from standing rib roast. So the... - 100.116
Want to whip up a layered dessert? Try this recipe of English Trifle. It is layered with bread and fruit preserve, fruits, custard and is finally topped with whipped cream. When you cut through the layers, every bite explodes with varying flavours, making it... - 97.1073
Homemade Chocolate Pecan Brownies
If you have been making brownies from the readymade brownie mix, you can dump them as this Homemade chocolate pecan brownies recipe is the better by all means. It’s easy to make and less expensive. Watch the video to find out how easy it is but as the... - 97.0009
Non Dairy English Breakfast
How about a dairy-free breakfast fit for a king? This tofu scramble, soy-wheat sausage, baked beans and baked tomatoes!! All plated out you would not be able to tell the difference on the plate from a regular breakfast to this non dairy one!! This video is a... - 96.8426
Steak With Stilton & Mushroom Sauce
Few things excite a beef lover's taste buds more than a perfectly cooked steak, that too with a finger licking sauce! Watch chef Billy Parisi as he shares a simple yet delicious recipe that brings together beef, stilton and mushrooms and turns them into one... - 96.5038
Homemade English Toffee
Homemade English toffee is a wonderful snack to prepare this festive season. Everyone loves it. Follow the instructions in this video and you can end up making like the ones she is showing. Happy Cooking! - 96.4609
Toad In The Hole Sausage
If you have never tried a Toad in The Hole Sausage recipe this video is your gateway to this classic. Have a look and try making this unique English dish that makes a nice dinner. You would enjoy making it. - 94.933
For all those who admire the heavenly desserts as the English trifle this is simply a winner of hearts. This video shows how simple it is to make it at home and even then it has its own class and that is visible. If I were a school kid I would have skipped... - 91.6342
Once A Week Kitchen - How To Make Chilli Con Carne
You must have tried many versions of chili. Try this English Style Chili Con Carne for a change. This is a hearty country style stew with all the goodness of the vegetables, meat and beans. Bon Appétit! - 89.8548
Grilled Cheesy Gammon
Lovely meal this, piling up a gammon steak with a cheesy sauce, courgettes, broccoli, cauliflower & runner beans. Really simple to put together and very easy to personalise. Give it a go! - 85.4806
Yorkshire Pudding For Holiday
If you are looking for the perfect Yorkshire pudding recipe for picking at later, or for freezing, this is it. The secret to getting gloriously puffed-up, light, crisp Yorkshire pudding is all wrapped up in this video recipe. Just stream this video to learn... - 84.4759
Looking for a way to make your lunch or dinner get together special and memorable? Then watch this video and learn to cook a perfect Beef Wellington that everyone is bound to love and remember! - 83.2414
Once A Week Kitchen - How To Make Bread & Butter Pudding
Bread and Butter Pudding is one of the easiest puddings to make, is an old-fashioned English family favorite that goes easy on the wallet. Day-old bread works best in this recipe, spiced with cinnamon and spiked with sultanas. - 82.8524
English Muffin Pizzas
English muffin pizzas as the name says uses English muffins as the base making it a quick and easy alternate of making the dough. It looks good and will taste as good as the toppings you use. So take a look at the video for details. - 81.2973
1) Rest the shortcut pastry for about 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
2) Lightly grease a bun tin with a touch of butter.
3) Break an egg into a small jug or cup and beat well.
4) Pre-heat the oven to 175°C (Gas Mark 3).
5) Lightly... - 80.7074
This is a simple home version of the famous Yorkshire pudding. If you are into gala dinners with all the courses and sides, this could really help you if you use a machine instead of hands and if you don't spend a lot of time cooking then this definitely is... - 80.5439
Bubble And Squeak
Bubble and Squeak is a gourmet Christmas dish that can be made very easily. So, why don't you give this a shot this winter and give your friends and family a surprise!! - 79.8139
Looking for a nice and tasty spread that everyone is bound to love? How about the potted shrimp spread recipe detailed in this video? Watch the video right away and learn more! - 78.9992
English Cream Scones
In this video Phoebe and I attempt to make the classic English cream scone, with a big lump of jam and clotted cream. It's really simple to make and super easy. - 78.514
English Meat And Potato Pie Part 1 - Savory Pastry Dough
This recipe of savory pastry dough for English meat pie helps you put together a meal at a fraction of a cost of buying readymade ingredients from supermarkets, with the taste of traditional home cooked food. Making pastry at home is so easy, and if you have... - 76.521
Lemony Bakewell Tart
This recipe is incredible and is a slightly lazy version as we bought a pastry case that had already been prepared, so we just had to do the fun stuff of making the filling. We even gave it a cheeky lemon peel kick! - 76.0392
English Meat And Potato Pie Part 2 - Braised Beef
If you have some braised steak and onions ready in your refrigerator, you can put together and bright a wholesome and comforting meal to the table within minutes on a busy week night. Watch this video to learn how to make traditional English style braised... - 73.9203
Classic English Breakfast
An English breakfast is something you would love to have on a holiday! Sausages, beans toast, whole mushrooms, bacon and lots more! If not for the presentation style this is one heck of a breakfast for those lazy days! Watch the video for more ideas. - 70.6966
English Meat And Potato Pie Part 3 - Assembling
This recipe of English Meat and Potato Pie is dedicated to helping you cook a wholesome, comforting and complete meal at a fraction of a cost of buying ready meals from supermarkets, with the taste of traditional home cooked food. This is a once a week method... - 68.3442
English Salmon Wellington
Salmon wellington,is a dish which has evolved from a classical English dish called the beef wellington. Unlike the classic, this one is simply more classier, and the pink fish makes it much more attractive. On the health aspect also, this dish scores high.... - 50.2806
New England Clam Chowder With Herbs
In 2-quart casserole, combine potatoes, celery, onion, reserved clam liquid, salt, parsley, thyme and pepper.
Microwave at High for 5 minutes.
Stir in carrot.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
In... - 49.3823
Steak And Kidney Pie
1) Finely cut the beef steak and kidney in smaller sized pieces.
2) In a large bowl, combine 2 tablespoons flour, 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
3) Place the meat cubes inside the flour to coat thoroughly.
4) In another bowl, add suet with... - 49.1477
English Beef Steak And Kidney Pie
Remove membrane of kidneys; cut in 1/2-inch pieces, removing excess fat and tubules.
Roll cubed kidney and steak in flour; brown in hot fat.
Add onion when meat is partially-browned.
Add 2 cups water; cover; cook over low heat till tender, about 30... - 49.1434
Steak And Kidney Pie
1. On a meat board, cut the steak into 1 inch cubes. Remove in a large work bowl.
2. Clean the kidney and chop into 1 inch cubes. Combine with steak.
3. Dredge the meat with seasoned flour in the bowl.
4. Prepare whole-wheat pastry dough and... - 48.9851
Old English Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven at 425°F
2) To prepare crust mix flour and sugar.
3) Cut butter and rub with flour mixture till crumbly.
4) Stir in 1 tablespoon beer at a time, stirring with a fork.
5) Shape the dough into a ball.
6) Chill the... - 48.8843
Old English Sherry Trifle
1. Slice cake horizontally into half.
2. Sandwich the cake with a layer of jam in the middle.
3. Cut the cake sandwich into 1-inch squares.
4. Arrange one-third of the squares on the bottom of a large, rectangular, glass dessert bowl.
5. Moisten the... - 48.6872
English Fruit Cake
1. Prepare a 9-by-3-inch springform pan.
2. In a large bowl, toss currants, raisins, citron, cherries and walnuts with 1/2 cup brandy until well mixed.
3. Preheat oven to 275°F. Sift together flour, nutmeg and cinnamon; set aside.
4. In large bowl, with... - 48.5533
Old English Cider Cake With Cream Cheese And Ginger Topping
1. Let the oven heat to 375°F (190°C/Gas 5) and grease and line a 900 g (21b) loaf tin.
2. Cream the fat and sugar together until light and fluffy.
3. Gradually beat in the eggs, beating hard between each addition.
4. Using a metal... - 48.385
Old English Pork Pie
1. To make pastry, in a large mixing bowl place flour and salt and make a well in the centre.
2. In a saucepan cook together lard and water over a medium heat until lard melts and mixture boils.
3. Into flour pour boiling liquid and mix to form firm... - 47.9196
1.In a large mixing bowl, mix together hot milk, honey, lemon juice and butter or margarine in and let cool .
2.Add yeast to water and let stand for 5 minutes.
3.Add yeast mixture to the milk mixture.
4.In a small mixing bowl, mix together egg and... - 47.6674
English Fruit Cake
1. Line and grease an 8-inch round cake pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine raisins, golden raisins, currants, citron, cherries and 2 tablespoons flour (to prevent fruit pieces sticking together).
3. Sift remaining flour, cinnamon and mixed spice together.
4. In... - 47.6154
English Bath Buns
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115° F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cakes into water in large bowl and let stand for a few minutes; stir to dissolve.
Scald milk and add 1/2 cup sugar, salt, and... - 47.5764
English Tea Cakes
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F before baking.
2) Sift together the dry ingredients and nutmeg, saving some powdered sugar.
3) With a pastry blender, chop in shortening until mixture looks crumbled.
4) Whip egg and egg yolk and add in... - 47.5437
Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
chocolate chip cupcakes are vanilla flavored cupcakes made with pieces of chocolate in them. baked with flour, eggs, sugar and shortening with milk, these chocolate chip cupcakes come out wonderfully moist and delicious. They are perfect for your picnic... - 47.5043
Steak And Kidney Pie
1. With a clean kitchen towel, pat the steak dry and clean.
2. Trim off the excess fat and gristle from the steak
3. Cut the meat into 1-inch cubes and add to a bowl.
4. Trim core from the kidney and cube. Combine with steak.
5. Dust the meat... - 47.0649
Hot New England Clam Chowder
1) Chop the bacon into ½-inch pieces and fry them over low heat till the meat is crisp.
2) Add the onion, potatoes, Bon Appetit, salt, pepper and water.
3) Bring the contents to a boil, reduce the heat and gently simmer for about 10 minutes.
4) Add... - 46.8025
New England Clam Chowder In Dutch Oven
1. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, sauté the bacon over a high flame to render fat and until crisp.
2. With a slotted spoon remove bacon on paper toweling and keep aside for garnishing.
3. To the bacon drippings in casserole, add onion and sauté... - 46.7715
New England Chowder
1. In a bowl, add enough milk to the reserved clam liquid to equal 625 ml or2 1/2 cups. Keep aside.
2. In 3–litre microwaveable casserole, arrange the bacon.
3. Cover the casserole with a paper towel and place in the microwave.
4. In... - 46.7598
Old English Steak And Kidney Pie
1. Preheat the oven at 400Â°.
2. In a saucepan, soak the kidney in lightly salted water to cover overnight. Drain.
3. Cut them into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Slice out tubes and white membrane.
4. Take a large bowl and dice meat in it.
5. Slice... - 46.5589
New England Clam Chowder
Drain the clams, reserving the juices.
If necessary, add enough water to the clam juice to make 1 cup.
In a medium saucepan, combine the juice mixture, potatoes, onions, bouillon granules, Worcestershire sauce, thyme and black pepper.
Bring to a boil, then... - 46.5574
Lean Pork New England Clam Chowder
Steam open chowder clams.
Strain and reserve the liquid; coarsely grind or chop clams.
If canned clams are used, strain and reserve liquid.
Measure clam liquid, fresh or canned.
Add water if amount is less than 4 cups.
Fry pork in large kettle until... - 46.5102
Apple Cinnamon Bread Pudding
1) Preheat oven to 275Â°F.
2) On a baking sheet, spread the bread cubes and bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes, stirring once until dry.
3) Remove from the oven, keep aside and increase the oven temperature to... - 46.2978
English Sherry Trifle
English Sherry Trifle is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare dessert recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other dessert for your coming parties! - 46.1711
English Seafood Pie
English Seafood Pie is satisfying yet very delicious recipe. The English seafood pie gets its unmatched taste from combination of seafood like scallops, cods and shrimp and vegetables like carrots, and mushroom mixed in mixture of clam juice, wine, and... - 46.1657
New England Clam Chowder
1 In a 3-quart glass casserole, put butter, celery, onion and green pepper.
2 Cook uncovered in a microwave oven for 3 minutes at HIGH, or until vegetables are tender.
3 Stir after 1 minute and remove from the oven.
4 In a glass bowl,combine... - 46.0897
Leek And English Pea Soup With Asparagus And Curly Pasta
In a 3-quart saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over medium heat.
Add the leeks, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Saute for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring to prevent the vegetables from browning.
Stir in the vegetable broth.
Bring to a boil and cook for 8... - 46.0071
Hearty New England Clam Chowder
Place chopped bacon in 2-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES on HIGH.
Drain clam liquid into bacon and drippings.
Set clams aside.
Stir in potatoes and onion.
MICROWAVE 8 MINUTES on HIGH, or until vegetables are tender.
Blend in flour until... - 45.9767
English Club Steak And Mushroom Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F or Gas Mark 7
2. Coat the beef in flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
3. In a pan place with the mushrooms, mustard, herbs and water and simmer with cover for 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until the meat is... - 45.963
Mix the yeast with the 1/4 teaspoon of sugar in a small bowl.
Add 2 tablespoons of the warm milk and mix until smooth.
Set aside in a warm place for 15 minutes or until it is puffed up and frothy.
Sift the flour and salt into a warm bowl.
Rub the butter into... - 45.9309
New England Chowder
1) Cut the salt pork into small square pieces.
2) Peel and dice the potato.
3) Take a pan and melt butter in it, adding the pork and browning it evenly.
4) Use the fat to fry onions.
5) Simmer the clams for 5 minutes in it and take them... - 45.8861
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F, 190°C or Gas No. 5.
2) In a bowl sift flour and salt. Keep aside.
3) In a bowl cream butter or margarine and sugar until soft.
4) Gently mix eggs and vanilla essence.
5) Add it to the creamed butter adding... - 45.8175
New England Clam Chowder
Heat bacon drippings in a Dutch oven.
Add onion and saute until tender.
Combine reserved broth with water to make 2 cups.
Add broth, potatoes, salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
Add... - 45.7855
Classic English Trifle
In top part of a double boiler make a soft custard using 2 egg yolks, 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 cup scalded milk.
Split ladyfingers and spread with jam.
Arrange in a serving dish.
Cover with whole macaroons; sprinkle with almonds and grated lemon... - 45.766
Creamy New England Clam Chowder
1. Drain minced clams and combine the clam juice with enough bottled juice to equal 3 cups. Reserve
2. In a large Dutch oven or soup pot, fry the bacon for about 8 minutes, over medium heat, until lightly brown and crisp.
3. Add the... - 45.758
New England Clam Chowder
New England Clam Chowder is perfect for all the seafood lovers out there. The flavor and texture of this clam soup y is simple irresistible. Try this brilliant New England Clam Chowder recipe! - 45.7482
Rich Beef Steak And Kidney Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cut the steak into cubes and trim off the fat from the kidneys and then cut into cubes.
3) Roll the kidney and steak in flourand and sear in hot butter.
4) Stir in sliced onions and cook in the hot fat... - 45.7352
Old English Trifle
1 In the top of a double boiler, beat the yolks slightly with sugar.
2 Stir in milk and 1 cup of cream.
3 Cook, stirring constantly, over simmering water for 25 minutes, or until the mixture is thickened and coats a spoon.
4 Into a medium-size... - 45.7309
English Layered Beef Pudding
1) Take the dough and divide it into 6 equal parts and roll out each section evenly.
2) The casserole size should be considered and the rolled out sections should equal the size of the casserole.
3) Mix in ground beef, onion, garlic, and... - 45.694
Rye And Mustard English Muffin Bread
In a large bowl combine 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour, rye flour, yeast, sugar, salt, baking soda and caraway seeds.
In a 1-quart measure, microwave milk, water and mustard on HIGH power, using probe if available, until very warm (120-130 degrees).
Add to dry... - 45.6757
English Toffee Squares
Sift together salt, cinnamon and flour.
Cream butter and sugar replacement.
Beat in baking chocolate and egg yolk.
Add sifted dry ingredients and mix.
Add vanilla extract and pecans.
Mix well, press dough into a greased 14 x 10 in. (35 x 25 cm) cookie... - 45.6256
Steak And Kidney Pie
1. Defrost the pastry if frozen.
2. Wash, trim fat off and cut steak into 1-inch pieces.
Wash the kidneys, remove sinuous coating and finely chop the kidneys.
3. Peel and thinly slice the onion and mushrooms.
4. Peel and crush the garlic, if... - 45.6254
English Hot Pot
1. Preheat the oven at 350Â°.
2. Trim off all the excess fat from the lamb.
3. Shake cubes well in a paper bag with flour to coat properly.
4. In a cup, mix together instant chicken broth, salt, oregano, rosemary and pepper.
5. Take a... - 45.4195
English Muffin Bread
Dissolve sugar in water, then add yeast.
Let stand 10 minutes, then stir well.
Heat milk in microproof measure on HIGH 1 minute.
Combine milk, yeast mixture and salt in mixing bowl.
Stir in half of flour with soda mixed in, and mix until smooth.
Stir in as... - 45.385
English Recipes By Category