- » Endive Salad
Endive Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of endive salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for endive salad recipes.
Belgian Endive Spears With Herbed Boursin And Smoked Duck
Are you looking for an appetizer which you can make in just 10 minutes? Try this Belgian Endive Spears with herbed Boursin and Smoked Duck. This is a nice and light dish which is super easy to make. The use of smoked duck along with freshly cut vegetables and... - 130.577
Shrimp And Endive Salad
1) Cut each shrimp into three pieces and set them aside.
2) Separate the leaves from the heads of endive and cut the largest leaves in half crosswise. Wash them and pat them dry with paper towels.
3) Toss the water chestnuts with the soy sauce... - 47.9554
Shrimp And Endive Salad
1) Remove any wilted outer endive leaves.
2) Cut off the endive bases and scoop out the cores.
3) Cut them across into 1/2 inch thick slices.
4) Blanch, peel and quarter the tomatoes.
5) Seed the chili and thinly slice it.
6) Peel and crush the... - 46.7095
Endive And Roquefort Salad
1) In a bowl, combine all ingredients to prepare the garlic mayonnaise.
2) Use a heart shape cutter to cut the bread.
3) In a pan, heat oil and add the bread. Fry till golden brown, then drain on a paper towel.
4) Tear the endive into pieces and... - 45.1873
Endive And Scampi Salad
Endive And Scampi Salad tastes nice and can be prepared easily. Endive And Scampi Salad must be tried by all salad lovers - 42.9807
Cut the endives into slices about half-inch thick.
Refrigerate for a few hours.
Meanwhile, in a heavy skillet saute the bacon until crisp.
Drain on paper towel; crumble when cold.
In a small mixing bowl, combine the sugar, olive oil, vinegar, lemon... - 40.0029
Thoroughly wash the lettuce.
Trim and chop into bite size pieces.
Blend the oil, garlic, lemon and seasonings.
Pour over the lettuce place in a serving bowl.
Sprinkle with egg, bacon and cheese, serve at once. - 37.2206
Warm Endive Salad
1. Preheat grill pan or large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
2. With oil, brush endive on both sides, season with salt and pepper and grill such that tender and dark around the edges with about 3 minutes on each side.
3. On a... - 36.7493
Endive Salad Robert
Place artichoke bottoms, endives and chicken in salad bowl.
Tear washed lettuce leaves into smaller pieces; add to bowl along with tomatoes and cucumber.
Place onion in small saucepan.
Add vinegar and wine and season with pepper.
Cook 4 minutes over... - 35.6269
Watercress Endive Salad
Watercress Endive Salad is a delicious easy to prepare recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Watercress Endive Salad dish. - 35.3841
Endive And Edible Flower Salad
In a medium saucepan, over medium-high heat, cook curry powder 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove saucepan from heat, stir in vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper.
Whisk in oil, a few drops at a time, until dressing is completely combined. Set... - 35.1658
Endive Duet Salad
In a salad bowl, mix both kinds of endive.
Cover with diced apples.
In a small airtight jar, combine dressing ingredients.
Pour dressing over salad, tossing gently. - 32.6872
Hot Endive Salad
Tear endive into bite-sized pieces.
Chop bacon; fry until crisp in medium skillet.
Blend flour, egg, vinegar and sugar with 1/2 cup water; add to bacon.
Simmer, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and thickened; add water, if needed.
Season with salt... - 32.4554
Pear And Endive Salad
1. For the dressing, peel and core the small pear. Cut it into large chunks, place in a small bowl and mash with a fork until smooth. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice, the apple juice, parsley, sugar and sour cream; set aside.
2. Halve, stem and core... - 31.9155
Watercress And Endive Salad
Watercress And Endive Salad is an easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Watercress And Endive Salad, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 31.7083
Combine oil, vinegar and seasonings in a jar; blend thoroughly.
Arrange endive, cabbage and carrots in salad bowl; toss lightly with dressing just before serving. - 31.2167
Endive Salad With Beets
Wash and dry the endives.
Cut in 1-inch pieces.
Toss with the beets, seasoning to taste, oil, and lemon juice.
Garnish with parsley. - 27.9154
Wilted Endive Salad
Toss endive with bacon and onion slices.
Combine bacon drippings, sugar, salt, vinegar, and water, if desired; heat until mixture bubbles and sugar dissolves.
Pour hot dressing over salad greens.
Toss thoroughly so greens are wilted. - 27.224
Dandelion Or Frizzy Endive Salad
Dandelion salad, which has a rather strong flavour, is very good served with the following sauce, which is enough for about 1/2 lb.
Soak 4 large anchovy fillets (not Norwegian anchovies) in cold water for 2 hours to remove the salt.
Then bone them,... - 23.4293
Wash and chop the endive leaves, then boil in a large pot of boiling water until tender â€” approx 1/2â€”1 hour.
Lightly drain and place in a bowl.
Add the chopped raw onion, salt, pepper, lemon juice and olive oil.
Toss, cool and refrigerate before... - 23.3761
Zucchini Endive Salad
Both vegetables can be raw for this salad, or the zucchini can be cooked just 2 or 3 minutes in boiling salted water—not long enough to soften it.
Toss the vegetables lightly with dressing just to moisten. - 22.0957
Egg And Endive Salad With Lemon Mustard Vinaigrette
On each of 4 salad plates arrange 4 endive pieces; top each portion with 6 cherry tomato halves, cut-side down, and 4 egg quarters.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
To serve, pour 1/4 of vinaigrette over each portion of salad. - 19.477
Endive Salad Recipes By Category