- » Endive Appetizer
Endive Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of endive appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for endive appetizer recipes.
Belgian Endive Spears With Herbed Boursin And Smoked Duck
Are you looking for an appetizer which you can make in just 10 minutes? Try this Belgian Endive Spears with herbed Boursin and Smoked Duck. This is a nice and light dish which is super easy to make. The use of smoked duck along with freshly cut vegetables and... - 129.318
I am going to show you how to make a super delicious salad using endives. Many people do not know what to do with it because they find it bitter or they dont know how to cook it. Today I am going to show you 2 things: first, how to cut an endive properly to... - 127.701
Grilled Pear, Endive And Crottin De Chavignol Toasts
Lots of people love their French goat’s cheese, but many don’t know how versatile and tasty a cooking ingredient it can be! Sophie Wright, the ambassador for Easy Cheesy Chèvre, TV Chef and bestselling author, has come up with some top tips and recipes... - 127.44
Endive Salad Boats
1. Separate the endive leaves, rinse and gently pat dry endive leaves, trim the edges.
2. Segment the orange into supreme pieces, reserve the core.
3. Shave or crush the almonds in a bowl.
4. Place one segment into each endive... - 123.156
Smoked Duck And Belgian Endive Salad
If you want to go for a change with your regular dinner menu, you can try with duck. There are several delicious duck recipes, among which smoked duck is quite attractive. Serve it over belgian endive and make a sumptuous salad dish. Learn the detail tricks... - 118.506
Endive Appetizers With Raw Vegan Mayonnaise
This recipe serves to fulfill the raw and vegan foodies’ purpose of making homemade mayonnaise. Why waste insanely on bottled vegan mayonnaise available at the “gourmet” food stores when it is so easy to make at home? This recipe is inspired from Living... - 106.305
Hearts Of Palm Beet And Endive Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) Place the beets in aluminum foil and wrap, about 3 to a package.
3) Place the wrappings in the middle of the oven to bake for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours, or until tender when pierced with a skewer or knife... - 49.4426
Buckwheat Salad With Endive
1.Take a heavy based saucepan, roast buckwheat in it for 3 minutes.
2.Add 350ml water and let the mixture boil.
3.Once done, put the lid on and simmer for 20 minutes.
4.Drain and allow to cool.
5.In a large screw top jar, mix lemon juice with rind,... - 48.8588
Walnut Beet Grapefruit And Endive Salad
1) Garlic Oil : In a medium saucepan, heat the corn oil and garlic cloves over a medium heat for about 30 minutes.
2) Allow the oil to cool to room temperature, then strain both oil and garlic; keep aside.
3) Grapefruit & Sherry... - 48.7101
Port And Stilton Salad
1) In a medium skillet, add butter in oil and heat over moderate heat.
2) SautÃ© the garlic after the foam subsides for 2 minutes and then discard the garlic.
3) Add the walnuts to cook, by shaking the pan frequently, until toasted to a dark golden... - 47.6797
1. Wash endive, spinach, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes to free them from any dirt.
2. Remove stems from spinach leaves.
3. Slice mushroom into five slices, right through the stem.
4. Peel avocado; cut in six slices and brush with lemon... - 47.579
Cream Of Belgian Endive Soup
Reserve several center leaves of endive for garnish.
Chop remaining endive; set aside.
Saute onion, potato and garlic in butter in skillet until potato is tender.
Stir in endive.
Cook until tender, stirring frequently.
Spoon endive mixture into blender... - 47.3868
Shrimp And Endive Salad
1) Remove any wilted outer endive leaves.
2) Cut off the endive bases and scoop out the cores.
3) Cut them across into 1/2 inch thick slices.
4) Blanch, peel and quarter the tomatoes.
5) Seed the chili and thinly slice it.
6) Peel and crush the... - 46.9005
Mixed Leaf Salad With Roasted Walnuts And Roquefort
1) Preheat the oven to 275°.
2) In a baking sheet, spread the walnuts.
3) In a small bowl, add the vinegar, mustard and salt to combine. Gradually pour in olive oil and continue whisking until blended. Add parsley and season with pepper to... - 46.2895
Roasted Beets, Endive, And Frisee Salad
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375° F
2. In an ovenproof pan , place the beets along with their skins, and bake them on the lower rack of the oven for about 45 minutes, until the mixture turns tender
3. Once the beets are baked... - 46.1314
Nouvelle Tossed Salad
1) Use a large salad bowl to rub the surface with garlic.
2) Discard the garlic.
3) In the salad bowl, add endive, radicchio, and arugula to toss thoroughly.
4) Cover the bowl with a lid and place inside refrigerator to chill... - 45.8293
Grilled Summer Salad
Place the endive, lettuce and zucchini in a large baking dish.
Drizzle with the oil.
Sprinkle with the basil.
Toss lightly to combine and to coat the vegetables with the oil.
Cut the tomatoes in half through their cores.
Trim the cores.
Cut each half... - 45.7522
Chicory Belgian Endive With Cheese And Ham
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a pan, bring salted water to a boil, with lemon juice.
3) Place the chicory in the boiling water and simmer for 25 minutes.
4) Pour of the liquid, reserving 1 1/4 cups .
5) In a saucepan, melt the... - 45.4768
Cream Of Endive Soup
1) Heat a heavy 3- to 4-quart casserole over moderate heat. Melt 4 tablespoons of butter.
2) After the foam subsides, put in the endives and leeks, and sautÃ© until the vegetables are evenly coated with the butter.
3) Lower the heat to the lowest,... - 44.9711
La Coupole Salad
1) Trim the root end of the endive.
2) Separate the leaves, rinse well, and pat dry.
3) Cut lengthwise into thin slivers and place in a large bowl.
4) Rinse the mache and shake dry.
5) Add the mache to the endive along with the... - 44.9426
Shrimp And Endive Salad
1) Cut each shrimp into three pieces and set them aside.
2) Separate the leaves from the heads of endive and cut the largest leaves in half crosswise. Wash them and pat them dry with paper towels.
3) Toss the water chestnuts with the soy sauce... - 44.679
Curly Endive Caesar Salad With Croutons
Mash the garlic clove and add to the salad oil; let stand.
Prepare croutons by cutting each slice of bread in 5 strips one way, then across 5 times to make squares.
Spread out on baking sheet; pour a little garlic salad oil over.
Heat in extremely slow oven... - 43.5934
Fricassee Of Belgian Endive And Chicken Livers
Cut off the base of the belgian endive (chicory) and remove the outer leaves.
Cut first in half and then into 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) strips.
Put the bacon strips into a casserole and microwave, uncovered, for 3 minutes on.
Add the Belgian endive (chicory)... - 43.5582
Belgian Endive In Cream Sauce
Remove any damaged leaves from the Belgian endive (chicory) and cut out the hard core using a small pointed knife.
Arrange in a casserole and add the butter, sugar, milk, and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 12 minutes.
When the... - 43.4682
Chicory Salad With Walnuts And Croutons
Separate the leaves from the chicory, and wash if necessary.
Retaining a dozen larger whole leaves, shred the remainder, then set aside.
Lightly spray a frying pan with olive oil.
Heat, then add the garlic and the croutons and fry until golden.
Add the... - 43.3624
Beet, Endive And Watercress Salad
In 6-cup (1.5 L) casserole, combine beets with water; cover and microwave at High for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender.
Drain and let cool.
Slip off skins and slice.
Remove Belgian endive leaves and arrange around outside of salad bowl or platter.
Mound... - 43.1098
Grilled Fennel And Endive With Olive Vinaigrette
Prepare a fire for indirect-heat cooking in a covered grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
To prepare the vinaigrette, place the olives in a sieve and rinse briefly with cold water.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Chop... - 42.7664
Asparagus And Strawberry Salad
1) Take 2 serving plates. Arrange half of the endive leaves onto half of these plates, each.
2) With lettuce leaves, mushrooms and asparagus, top the leaves.
3) Onto the empty side of each plate, arrange half of the strawberries each decoratively.
4)... - 42.5227
Lamb Chops With Artichokes And Endive
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Set 1 artichoke heart in the half-circle formed by the tail of each lamb chop, wrap tail around, and secure in place with a short wooden skewer.
Season chops and artichokes with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Season spinach to... - 42.2615
1. On a tray arrange party bread spreading each with 1 teaspoon mayonnaise and / or mustard.
2. Cover using a small lettuce leaf.
3. Lay tuna, egg slices, shrimp, cucumber or steamed vegetables.
4. To serve garnish as desired. - 42.1029
Belgian Endive With Cream Cheese
1) In a bowl, mix together water and lemon juice.
2) Coat the apple slices by tossing it in lemon juice mixture.
3) Drain on paper towel.
4) Draw off the lemon water.
5) Cut the bottom of each head endive and separate the leaves.
6) Take... - 41.694
Chardenoux's Salad Of Blue Cheese Nuts And Belgian Endive
1) In a small bowl, add lemon juice and salt. Stir well to dissolve the salt.
2) Gradually pour in oil in a thin stream and continue whisking until the dressing is well blended.
3) Thoroughly rinse the endives in cold running water, pat dry with... - 41.3129
Christmas Relish Tree
1) Take the endives and remove tough ends from each leaf.
2) Start forming the tree by attaching leaves to the bottom of cone using florist picks. Move upward, completely covering cone with endive.
3) Attach vegetables on the cone using wooden picks,... - 41.0765
Chefs Salad Bowl
1) Tear the salad green into bite size pieces and make the carrot curls.
2) In a salad bowl, put the cucumber, onion, avocado, salad greens, carrot curls, tomatoes and radishes.
3) Liberally sprinkle with salad herbs, salad salt and cracked black... - 39.9972
Melt 1/4 cup of the butter in a saucepan and fry endive over a gentle heat for about 5 minutes.
Tilt pan, add sugar and allow to caramelize.
Add broth, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Mix remaining butter with the flour to a smooth paste.
Stir... - 39.9252
Gourmet 's Salad
Wash the endive heads, then cut into thin slices.
Place in a bowl.
Add the strips of duck and tongue.
Mix the mayonnaise with 2 teaspoons of hot water, stir in the paprika, Tabasco sauce, vinegar, sugar and chopped parsley.
Add to the endive mixture and toss... - 39.4282
Haricots Verts Belgian Endive And Mushroom Salad
Haricots Verts Belgian Endive And Mushroom Salad has a uinque taste. The white wine vinegar and mustard gives the Haricots Verts Belgian Endive And Mushroom Salad a great taste. Must catch it - 39.3921
1 Peel the leaves from core of endive.
2 Thoroughly wash the leaves.
3 Pat dry with paper towels.
4 In a plastic food storage bag, place the leaves and refrigerate.
5 In a bowl, combine cream cheese, blue cheese, and... - 38.3068
Belgian Endive With Curry Sauce
Remove the base and outer leaves of the Belgian endive (chicory).
Cut out the hard core using a small pointed knife, then cut in half and in slices widthwise.
Put in a casserole with the lemon juice, sugar and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and... - 37.5991
Indivia All Agro - Italian Endive Salad
1) Trim and endive and break into small pieces.
2) Wash the endives and transfer to a half-filled saucepan of boiling salted water.
3) Blanch the endives for about 3 minutes. Drain.
4) Transfer into a salad bowl. Immediately, sprinkle oil, lemon juice,... - 37.5044
Health And Fiber Rich Tangy Endive
1) In a saucepan, heat oil. Add in the onions and fry till they become soft and golden brown.
2) Separate the endives. Add into the saucepan with the orange peel, salt and pepper.
3) Cover well. Cook for about 20 minutes, while tossing the endives... - 37.1781
Winter Salad Bowl
1) Wash and dry endive and lettuce.
2) Break into bite-size pieces.
3) On top of the greens, arrange orange sections and onion rings.
4) Add garlic dressing and toss lightly, before serving. - 37.167
Endive And Red Lettuce Salad With Apple Wedges And Walnuts
Dressing: In bowl, whisk together vinegar, salt, black and cayenne peppers and sugar; gradually whisk in vegetable and walnut oils.
Refrigerate, covered, for up to 6 hours.
Separate lettuce leaves, discarding coarse or bruised parts.
Cut endives vertically... - 37.1467
Thoroughly wash the lettuce.
Trim and chop into bite size pieces.
Blend the oil, garlic, lemon and seasonings.
Pour over the lettuce place in a serving bowl.
Sprinkle with egg, bacon and cheese, serve at once. - 36.549
Beet Endive And Watercress Salad
I always make more of this Beet Endive And Watercress Salad as my family members have always liked the ingredients. Beet Endive And Watercress Salad is definitely worth the trouble you take to prepare it. A very refreshing recipe! - 36.3785
Endive Boats is a boat shaped appetizer. Endive Boats gets its taste from endive mixed with cheese and milk. Endive Boats is like by many across the world. - 35.733
Chicory And Orange Salad
1. Make crosswise slices out of the endives, take a salad bowl and place them in it.
2. With a small sharp knife, remove peel and pith from oranges and cut them into sections.
3. Add them to the sliced endive squeezing any juice remaining in orange... - 35.1634
Salad Of Endive And Boston Lettuce With Pear And Goat Cheese
1. Toast walnuts in a small dry skillet over medium-low heat, shaking pan frequently, until fragrant, about 5 minutes. Let cool, then chop.
2. Whisk oil, vinegar, mustard, and salt in a medium salad bowl. Add lettuces and pear and toss to coat. Add nuts and... - 34.5533
Endive Duet Salad
In a salad bowl, mix both kinds of endive.
Cover with diced apples.
In a small airtight jar, combine dressing ingredients.
Pour dressing over salad, tossing gently. - 33.9498
Belgian Endive With Blue Cheese
Combine cheeses, butter and 1/4 cup whipping cream in processor or blender and mix until creamy, adding more cream as necessary.
Spoon mixture into pastry bag fitted with star tip and pipe into endive leaves.
Arrange leaves in spoke pattern on large platter... - 28.7128
Endive And Tomatoes With Artichokes
Endives And Tomatoes With Artichokes is a very refreshing salad. I have literally not heard of anyone who does not favor this Endives And Tomatoes With Artichokes recipe. You owe me a thanks for sharing it! - 26.3722
In a frying pan, melt butter.
Cook endives and onions 3 minutes or so.
Add pastis and nutmeg.
Season with salt and pepper, mixing well.
Continue cooking until liquid has evaporated. - 24.6711
In small bowl, combine mayonnaise and sour cream; spoon about 1/2 tsp (2 mL) onto each endive leaf.
Top each with shrimp and dill sprig. - 23.6027