- » Enchilada Seasoning
Enchilada Seasoning Recipes
Enjoy our collection of enchilada seasoning recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for enchilada seasoning recipes.
Homemade Red Enchilada Sauce
It is always good to know how sauces and dressings and dips are made. They are lot better than the canned stuff. You too follow this thought then, this video of red enchilada sauce recipe is for you. Watch the chef as it prepares it and try at home. - 146.91
Traditional Mexican Chicken Enchilada recipe.It's an absolutely delight to eat that you would want to make again & again.I am not good at making Chicken enchiladas,this is my friend's recipe that I am sharing with you. - 36.5367
Best Ever Enchiladas
This best ever enchiladas recipe is a beef enchilada recipe, prepared with stewed tomatoes. Cooked and wrapped in fried tortillas, the best ever enchilada recipe is a baked with a filling with beef with olives and onions and a cheese topping. - 42.9881
This enchilada relish is a simple and super easy relish. Prepared with canned jalapeno peppers and finely chopped veggies flavored with tomato juice and seasoned to taste, the enchilada relish is best chilled for a peppy flavor to it. - 25.0953
Easy Beef Enchilada
Here is an Easy Beef Enchilada recipe just for you. My sister is crazy about cooking . When we come home during holidays, she generally prepare this Mexican dish. It is very tasty and my whole family enjoys it.You should try this easy beef enchilada recipe. - 37.5402
Brown ground beef; add onion and cook until slightly brown.
Add chili with beans, tomato sauce and seasonings and simmer 15 minutes.
Add corn chips, cheese and olives.
Mix well; pour into greased 9 x 12-inch glass casserole dish.
Bake, uncovered, in 350... - 35.6342
Crawfish Enchilada With Sauce Con Queso
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
1) In a medium saucepan, heat oil over a medium heat.
2) Stir in the chili powder, onion, bell pepper, celery and garlic.
3) Saute for about 10 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
4) Stir in the... - 45.6236
Place onion in 1-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender.
Stir in enchilada seasoning mix.
Crumble beef over onion mixture.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once to... - 39.8541
Enchilada (vegetarian Choice) - Mexican Cuisine
If you're keen on having some tasty Mexican food, you have come to the right place. Check out these yummy enchiladas which is quite popular in the Mexican cuisine. Chef Bhavna shows how to prepare tasty enchilada in a few minutes, so do check out the video. - 108.229
These baked enchiladas are made with Anasazi beans and seasoned with cilantro, cumin and three cheeses. - 41.7968
Pour oil into a wide frying pan over medium heat; add onion and saute until limp.
Stir in chiles, tomato sauce, and hot pepper seasoning; heat to simmering.
Dip each tortilla into sauce; drain briefly.
Place frankfurter on top and spoon over about 1 1/2 of... - 31.6802
Green Chili Enchilada Casserole
Crumble, season and fry hamburger until well done.
Add chopped chili, cream of chicken and milk.
Bring to a slow boil; simmer a few minutes.
Fry tortillas in hot grease turning to brown both sides, drain.
In a buttered casserole dish, pour a little of the... - 37.1652
Quick Low Fat Enchilada
Have you been avoiding healthy food because you don't want to compromise on taste? Cut down on calorie and switch to Low fat Enchiladas which not only taste awesome but ensures good health too. Try it once and you would love to make it everyday! - 89.9033
Combine onion and water in a 1 1/2-quart covered casserole and microwave 2 to 3 minutes.
Add crumbled ground chicken.
Microwave 2 1/2 minutes; stir and microwave an additional 2 1/2 minutes.
Add cheese, sour cream, parsley flakes, salt and pepper.
Set... - 40.7927
Place chicken in a Dutch oven, cover with water, and bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken from broth, and let cool, reserve broth for other uses.
Remove chicken from bone, and chop, set... - 39.8414
1. Make sauce: Saute onions and chili powder in olive oil or vegetable oil until onions are soft in a large frying pan; stir in remaining sauce ingredients, sticking garlic onto a wooden pick so it will be easy to remove.
2. Simmer, adding a little water from... - 34.1609
Chicken And Corn Enchiladas
1. For sauce, in a small bowl place ancho chili peppers (if using) and cover with boiling water. Let stand for 45 to 60 minutes; drain. In a food processor bowl or blender container combine drained chili peppers or crushed red pepper, undrained tomatoes,... - 39.4942
1) For the sauce, take a large frying pan; heat olive oil or vegetable oil in it and sauté onions and chili powder until onions are soft.
2) Mix in rest of the sauce ingredients, tying garlic onto a wooden pick to allow easy removal.
3) Allow the... - 47.3987
Fry the onion and garlic and green pepper slowly in the olive oil until they are a little past the golden brown stage.
Add the tomato sauce and paste and all the seasonings.
Simmer until the sauce is thick and well blended.
Add the crawfish, crabs, or shrimp,... - 33.4776
Firecracker Enchilada Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large non-stick skillet, cook the onion and turkey till browned. Drain the fat.
3) Add the mexicorn, tomato sauce, enchilada sauce and seasoning and mix well.
4) Bring the... - 44.518
Spinach Enchilada Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray, sautÃ© the onion.
3) Drain the spinach and place between 2 paper towels to pat out the excess moisture.
4) Combine together the... - 47.2036
Saute onion, green pepper, garlic, and chili pepper together in oil until onion is tender.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, and chili powder.
Let simmer, uncovered, about 1/2 hour.
Season to taste. - 27.6873
Meaty Red Chili Enchilada
If you want to have some spicy and delicious Mexican food, try this enchilada recipe out there. Stuffed with beef and chicken and baked these enchilada taste marvelous. - 98.6806
Traditional Enchilada Casserole
Enchilada Casserole is a unique and winning meat preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this exquisite dish. I am sure they will love Enchilada Casserole. - 39.486
Remove frozen enchiladas from baking container (they slip out easily) and place cheese side up in an 8 x 12-inch baking dish.
Brown ground beef and combine with tomatoes, beans and chili mix.
Heat to a boil and spoon around the enchiladas in the baking... - 25.1914
Chicken Enchiladas - Salsa Verde Style
These Chicken Verde Enchiladas are fresh and perfectly seasoned with just the right amount of "kick". They hit the spot when you're in the mood for Mexican food. Perfect with a margarita! - 104.104
Chicken Enchiladas By As Shadows Collapse
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Dice chicken breasts into bite sized pieces.
3. Coat a frying pan with vegetable oil, add chicken and cook over medium heat stirring occasionally.
4. Add Chipotle seasoning, lemon pepper seasoning, black... - 0
Mexican Style Steak
I tried the Mexican Style Steak for the Mexican theme party last week and everyone loved the dish. This Mexican Style Steak is pretty easy to prepare and requires just a handful of ingredients. Just give this rich and yummy Mexican Style Steak a try. - 35.3406
Green Enchilada Sauce
1) In a pot, lightly cook the frozen spinach.
2) Drain thoroughly.
3) In a blender, puree the spinach.
4) Now, in a blender, puree the soup, chilies, onion and garlic.
5) In a skillet, combine chicken broth and the pureed soup mix.
6)... - 47.5572
Lynn's Chicken Enchiladas
Lynn demonstrates how to make delicious Chicken Enchiladas. A great dinner idea. These enchiladas are made with homemade enchilada sauce. Super delicious and easy to make. From Rachael Ray. - 0
Sour Cream Enchiladas
In a 1 quart glass dish, combine 1/4 cup soup, beef, catsup, onion, and seasonings.
Cook in microwave oven 5 minutes stirring once to separate meat.
To make enchiladas, wrap 2 tortillas in damp cloth towel, cook 40 seconds.
Immediately spoon about tablespoons... - 34.4728
In 1 L (1 quart) glass measuring cup, combine 50 mL soup, beef, ketchup, onion and seasonings.
Cook in microwave oven 5 minutes, stir once to separate meat.
To make enchiladas, wrap 2 tortillas in damp towel (cloth); cook 40 seconds.
Immediately spoon about... - 39.6802
Enchilada Casserole For Thirty
Saute the beef and onions until lightly browned, then add tomato paste.
Season with salt, pepper and chili powder, then stir in the water.
Simmer the sauce until well blended.
Arrange alternate layers of tortillas, beef sauce, olives and cheese in... - 33.7382
Mock Enchilada Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a skillet, saute the onion in butter, until softened.
3) Stir in the tomato sauce, chili peppers, Italian Seasoning, celery salt and pepper.
4) Allow the mixture to simmer for 5 minutes, then remove... - 45.9959
Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas
Prepare the chicken by placing in a medium saucepan with water.
Water level should be 2 inches above the chicken.
It will help season the chicken while it is cooking.
Boil chicken for 20-25 minutes, until done.
Shred chicken with fingers when cooled.
Preheat... - 33.6011
Enchilada Pie is a delicious side dish which I always crave for. Try this Enchilada Pie; I bet, you will surely get a lot of compliments for this. - 34.8081
Chicken Enchiladas With Salsa Verde
Enchiladas are a great meal! They are easy, delicious and certainly affordable! Here’s a nice video on how to make this version with salsa verde instead of the customary red sauce. - 134.776
Layered Enchilada Pie
Brown ground beef, onion and garlic in butter.
Add seasoning, olives and tomato sauce.
In a round 2 qt.casserole, alternate layers of tortilla, meat sauce and 1-1/2 C.cheese.
Sprinkle remaining 1/2 C.of cheese on top of tortilla.
Pour water at edge into... - 44.4333
Enchilada Seasoning Recipes By Category
Enchilada Seasoning Dish: