- » Enchilada Sauce Mix
Enchilada Sauce Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of enchilada sauce mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for enchilada sauce mix recipes.
Homemade Red Enchilada Sauce
It is always good to know how sauces and dressings and dips are made. They are lot better than the canned stuff. You too follow this thought then, this video of red enchilada sauce recipe is for you. Watch the chef as it prepares it and try at home. - 117.292
Chicken Enchiladas With Spinach Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly grease baking pans.
Dip tortillas one at a time in very hot oil just long enough to slightly darken and soften.
Generously spread a one-inch central strip of each tortilla with shredded cheese, chopped onion, and shredded... - 33.7796
Quick And Easy Whole Enchilada — Cheese And Beef Enchilada
This Super Bowl day, ditch your worries about the calories and load up your plate with yummy enchiladas. You can take inspiration from Betty’s beef and cheese enchilada recipe of customize your own dish. Fun, filling and flavorful, this is one treat that... - 96.5129
How To Make Beef Enchiladas Topped With Homemade Enchilada Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 475 degrees.
2. Prepare a foil lined tray.
3. In a frying pan pour olive oil and sauté the onions over medium heat for 5 minutes.
4. After 5 minutes add the ground beef and cook the meat completely.
5. Drain the... - 0
In skillet cook beef and onion till meat is brown and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Spread meat'mixture in a 10 x 6 x 2 inch baking dish.
Beat together eggs, tomato sauce, evaporated milk, and enchilada sauce mix; pour over meat.
Sprinkle with olives; top... - 38.4451
Healthy Chicken Enchiladas
If you love spicy Mexican fare, then you won't say 'no' to this Mexican staple. Juan Montalvo shows how to prepare this exotic yet simple treat at home using a slew of tasty ingredients. These homemade, healthy chicken enchiladas are so good that you will... - 105.618
Green Enchilada Sauce
Combine chicken broth and spinach in blender container.
Blend until smooth.
Pour into saucepan.
Blend cream of mushroom soup, chilies, onion, and garlic until smooth; add to spinach mixture.
Stir in salt.
Simmer 10 to 15 minutes.
Thicken sauce with flour... - 46.1404
Classic Enchilada Sauce
Here is another of my Enchilada Sauce recipes. I try to make a variety of Enchilada Sauce because I love to have enchilada with lots of sauce on it.This is one of the variants that I made & loved it totally. - 32.5171
Recipe for Enchilada Sauce.I love Enchiladas,the first time that I had them was at my bosses place.His wife made me egg Enchiladas soaked in a spicy Enchilada sauce,which,for me,completed the dish.I have made an attempt to make that great Enchilada sauce for... - 27.7097
Enchilada (vegetarian Choice) - Mexican Cuisine
If you're keen on having some tasty Mexican food, you have come to the right place. Check out these yummy enchiladas which is quite popular in the Mexican cuisine. Chef Bhavna shows how to prepare tasty enchilada in a few minutes, so do check out the video. - 102.79
Spicy Homemade Enchilada Sauce
Why use cans of store-bought enchilada sauce when making it at home is so easy? Try this recipe for a quick and easy homemade enchilada sauce recipe and make your own homemade enchilada sauce. This Mexican food recipe is both vegetarian and vegan. Use your... - 123.763
Cheesy Enchilada Casserole
In medium bowl, combine beef, 1 can of tomato sauce, green chili peppers, olives and chili powder.
In a lightly greased 2-quart oblong baking dish, place 3 tortillas.
They may slightly overlap.
Layer with the meat mixture, onions and cheese.
Repeat... - 38.2474
To prepare sauce, heat oil in saucepan over medium heat.
Saute garlic, salt, and onions for 4 minutes, stirring often.
Mix in peppers, tomatillos, cumin, and oregano.
Simmer 4 to 5 minutes.
Puree in food processor fitted with steel... - 42.9787
Mexican Asparagus And Zucchini Enchiladas
Make tasty Mexican Meal in minutes with this simple asparagus and zucchini enchilada recipe. This video features the step by step procedure of making perfect and delicious enchilada. Try this vegetarian enchilada creation that is rich, satisfying and budget... - 141.224
Healthy Two Cheese Enchiladas
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
Spread 1/4 cup salsa in 12x8-inch baking dish.
Combine cottage cheese, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, onions and oregano.
Fill each tortilla with 1/4 cup cheese mixture in center of each tortilla; roll up.
Place, seam side down, over... - 35.2185
Beef Enchiladas With Cheese
1. In a 2-quart casserole, crumble beef.
2. Cook on High for 4 minutes; stir twice while cooking.
3. Drain excess fat.
4. Add 1 cup cheese and olives to meat.
5. In 2-1/2-quart casserole, blend tomato paste with enchilada-sauce mix.
6. Add water... - 41.7108
In mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese, egg, onions, chilies, cumin and Monterey Jack cheese.
Wrap tortillas in paper towel.
Microwave at high (10) 1/2 minute until pliable.
Divide cheese mixture evenly among tortillas.
Roll up tightly.
Place tortillas in... - 44.6778
Green Enchilada Sauce
1) In a pot, lightly cook the frozen spinach.
2) Drain thoroughly.
3) In a blender, puree the spinach.
4) Now, in a blender, puree the soup, chilies, onion and garlic.
5) In a skillet, combine chicken broth and the pureed soup mix.
6)... - 48.7381
Chicken Breast Enchiladas With Mild Green Chili Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a large saucepan or stockpot, bring the poaching liquid to boil.
3. Add the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid, arrange the pieces into a single layer, and cover with a lid.
4. Trim the flame... - 46.654
Brown beef and onion, drain.
Spread meat mixture in lightly buttered 10 x 6 x 2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle diced green chilies over meat mixtures.
Beat eggs, tomato sauce, evaporated milk, enchilada sauce.
Sprinkle sliced black olives over top.
If desired,... - 42.7162
This beef enchilada recipe is one of my favorite meal ideas. This one-dish delight I find really easy and quick to make after a long day when I am not left with much energy. You could also make the ground beef mixture in advance so that it is even easier and... - 33.7525
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. On a cookie sheet, place the chilies.
3. In the oven, toast them for 3-5 minutes, taking care not to burn. Remove from oven and cool.
4. Once cooled, remove the stems, seeds and pulp.
5. With a knife... - 40.9702
1. Mix the oil, flour and garlic in a 1-quart microwave safe casserole dish and microwave at full power for 1 minute, or until hot.
2. Now add the stock, chilli powder, cumin, oregano and salt and microwave at full power for 6 minutes, or until the... - 31.7725
Betty's Enticing Enchilada Sauce
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Enchilada Sauce. This will be used in bettyskitchen as a topping for enchiladas, which will be the next video. - 0
Enchiladas With Bean Sauce
1. Mash beans in water so that they are moist.
2. Preheat oven to 300°.
3. Mix the next 4 ingredients. Cook till the mixture gets creamy.
4. In a large baking dish add butter.
5. Spread a tortilla with a meat layer and butter bean... - 46.1777
Preheat oven to 350°.
In medium saucepan, cook onion in margarine until tender.
Stir in flour then water and bouillon; cook and stir until thickened and bouillon dissolves.
Remove from heat; stir in sour cream.
In large bowl, combine 1 cup sauce, chicken, 1... - 44.5371
A super easy delicious twist on the classic using bottled green chili stew! This can be made ahead and is a great option to use up leftover barbecued chicken after a barbecue party or rotisserie chicken lying in the refrigerator. This is not the most... - 93.1507
Microwaved Enchilada Casserole
Soften tortillas by placing between damp paper towels, placing in a plastic bag and microwaving for 45 SECONDS.
Allow to rest in sealed plastic bag while preparing remainder of ingredients.
Crumble beef into casserole.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH,... - 45.0198
Enchiladas Made With Tofu
I love this Enchiladas Made With Tofu Mexican dish. And when I say love Enchiladas Made With Tofu-it means both eating and making it. One you should be trying today! - 43.6955
Spinach Enchilada Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray, sautÃ© the onion.
3) Drain the spinach and place between 2 paper towels to pat out the excess moisture.
4) Combine together the... - 47.9181
Firecracker Enchilada Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large non-stick skillet, cook the onion and turkey till browned. Drain the fat.
3) Add the mexicorn, tomato sauce, enchilada sauce and seasoning and mix well.
4) Bring the... - 44.4551
Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas
Prepare the chicken by placing in a medium saucepan with water.
Water level should be 2 inches above the chicken.
It will help season the chicken while it is cooking.
Boil chicken for 20-25 minutes, until done.
Shred chicken with fingers when cooled.
Preheat... - 35.4718
1. For the enchilada sauce mix the oil, flour and garlic in a 1-quart microwave safe casserole dish and microwave at full power for 1 minute, or until hot.
2. Now add the stock, chilli powder, cumin, oregano and salt and microwave at full power... - 44.6871
Mouth-watering Deluxe Enchilada Casserole
What better way to bring on the flavors of Mexico to your dinner table than this! Betty's delicious Tex Mex delight — deluxe enchilada casserole is mouth-watering to the hilt and make for a quick and easy dinner addition. Plus, it's simple and can be... - 100.114
Enchiladas Con Pollo
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). In a large frying pan, melt butter. Add onion and saute until softened. Add chicken, tomatoes, 1/2 cup (125 ml) of the salsa, the chiles, chili powder, and salt and pepper to taste. Heat through. Keep warm over low heat.
2.... - 37.51
Heat the 1 tablespoon oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onions and cook until soft (about 5 minutes).
Stir in salt; set pan aside.
In a small frying pan, heat a little oil over medium heat.
One at a time, dip tortillas in oil for a few seconds on... - 44.3521
Mix together Ricotta, Mozzarella and Jalapeno cheeses, onion and egg.
Divide filling among 12 tortillas and roll up.
Place fold side down in a 12x8x2 inch glass baking dish.
Pour sauce over top.
Cover and microwave 13 to 16 minutes [ROASTS, 20 to 25 minutesjt... - 42.5591
Homemade Chicken Enchiladas With Salsa Verda
Make the most your leftover roasted chicken from last night's dinner with this Mexican classic. In this video, Betty shows you how to make chicken enchiladas and the luscious salsa verde just packs a punch to this recipe. Simple enough for a weeknight dinner... - 117.224
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a dish, combine beans and water. Soak overnight
3. Place the dish over heat and cook beans in soaking water for 1 to 2 hours, or until tender.
4. Drain excess water.
5. In a large bowl mash the cooked... - 46.9444
Smoked Trout Enchiladas
1. In a bowl, mix red onion slices and lime juice.
2. Break trout into flakes.
3. Cut cream cheese into 1/2-inch chunks.
4. Mix enchilada sauce and chicken broth and pour 1 cup of the mixture into a shallow 3-quart (9- by 13-in.) casserole.
5. Stack tortillas... - 37.0132
Black Bean Enchilada Casserole
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 400°F (*375°F).
Brown ground beef in large skillet, stirring frequently.
Drain. Add taco seasoning mix and water. Mix well. Cook 2 to 4 minutes or until mixture is thickened, stirring occasionally.
Heat oil in saucepan... - 33.3861
Rich Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
Dip tortillas in milk to make rolling easier.
Roll tortillas with chicken, onion and cheese inside mixed together.
Place in 9 x 13-inch pan.
Mix sauce ingredients together and pour over enchiladas.
Top with lots of Monterey Jack cheese.
Bake at 325° for 30... - 32.2356
New Mexican Enchilada Casserole
In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, enchilada sauce, mushroom soup, onion and garlic salt.
Line a greased 12x8x2-inch baking dish with about two-thirds of the corn chips.
Pour chicken mixture over chips.
Sprinkle with cheese and cover with remaining corn... - 41.7241
Cheese And Beef Enchiladas
Try Mexican food in your kitchen by making this enchiladas! They are a quick meal and can be made for large gatherings as well. Follow the chef in this video to make a wonderful beef enchilada! - 102.703
Chicken Enchilada is a delicious preparation that is super delicious. I served this dish for a party at home and my guests finished it in no time! The Chicken Enchilada is simply too tasty to miss out. Try it! - 33.9256
Its bake with rich layers of meat, tortillas and enchilada sauce! Baked to perfection and full of flavour. The video is a typical home video which could lack in professionalism! See the video for more. - 65.1048
1. Saute3/4 cup of onions, 3/4 cup of green peppers, and 2 cloves of garlic in 1/2 cup of bouillon. Cook until tender.
2. Add tomato sauce, 1/4 cup of green chilies, and 1 teaspoon of cumin. Simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Mix... - 35.148
Rich Enchilada Casserole
In medium mixing bowl, combine beef, 1 can of tomato sauce, green chili peppers, olives and chili powder.
In a lightly greased 2-quart oblong baking dish, place 3 tortillas.
They may slightly overlap.
Layer with the meat mixture, onions and... - 46.3724
* Place meat, potatoes, ground beef and water in pot.
* Cover, cook over low medium heat for 20 minutes, until potatoes
* Drain the juice and reserve.
* Mash the meat and potatoes together with a potato masher.
* Mix in ½ teaspoon... - 42.3963
Restaurant Style Enchilada Casserole
On Range Top: In medium skillet dip tortillas, one at a time, in small amount of hot cooking oil just till limp, but not crisp, about 5 to 10 seconds for each.
Drain tortillas well on paper toweling; set aside.
In 4-cup glass measure combine flour, salt, and... - 45.6805
Lasagne Enchilada Roll Ups
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and the lasagne noodles and boil for about 10 minutes or until al dente.
Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, combine the ricotta with half the Monterey jack and half the cheddar cheese.
Stir... - 42.8019
Mock Enchilada Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a skillet, saute the onion in butter, until softened.
3) Stir in the tomato sauce, chili peppers, Italian Seasoning, celery salt and pepper.
4) Allow the mixture to simmer for 5 minutes, then remove... - 45.7761
Turkey Enchiladas With Yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray two 11-by-7-inch glass baking dishes with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In small saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons of the margarine; saute onion and green pepper 3 minutes, until softened. Stir in turkey and chilies; set... - 38.31
Enchilada Casserole With Chicken Breast
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
Pour the mixture into a greased 1.5 quart casserole dish.
Bake for 25 minutes.
Add rice or sour cream and salsa, if desired. - 27.0984
Easy Beef Enchilada
Here is an Easy Beef Enchilada recipe just for you. My sister is crazy about cooking . When we come home during holidays, she generally prepare this Mexican dish. It is very tasty and my whole family enjoys it.You should try this easy beef enchilada recipe. - 35.9725
Mix soup, sour cream and cream cheese together; warm, add green chilies.
Set aside half of warm mixture.
Add chicken to half of cream mixture and fill tortilla, roll and place seam side down in lightly greased pan.
Cover with reserve cream sauce and sprinkle... - 31.8938
Enchiladas With Turkey
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Heat the oil in a medium-size saucepan over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until limp.
Add the tomato sauce, chilies, chili powder, oregano, and cumin, cover, and... - 42.8626
Chicken Enchilada Casserole
For filling, in a medium saucepan stir together the corn, water, onion, bouillon granules, garlic, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 3 minutes or till the onion is tender.
Do not drain.
In a small mixing bowl stir together the... - 46.1095
1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
1 In a skillet, brown meat with onion and garlic.
2 Add in the remaining ingredients and simmer for about 20 minutes.
3 In a bowl, mix 1/3 cup flour with 2/3 cups water.
4 Stir in... - 45.0463
Turkey And Green Chili Enchiladas
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a large baking dish or shallow casserole with oil or butter.
3. In a food processor or blender combine half of the green chilies, jalapeno peppers, onion, tomato, garlic, cilantro, stock, lemon... - 45.4687
Preheat oven to 350°.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Poach or steam chicken breasts for 5 or 6 minutes or until white throughout.
Cool under running water, then dice into 1/4 inch cubes.
Place in small bowl and mix with onion, garlic, chili powder and cumin.
In... - 42.3624
1) In a non-stick pan, brown the beef.
2) Drain of the fat from the pan.
3) Stir in the tomato, enchilada sauces and salt.
4) Cook over slow heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until thickened.
5) Place the tortilla on the working table.
6) Spoon the... - 44.736
Chili & Cheese Enchiladas
In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, cottage cheese, onion soup mix, and green onions; blend well and set aside.
Pour 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce over bottom of a 7 by 11 inch baking dish; set aside.
Stack tortillas together and wrap in two paper... - 37.5806
1) In a bowl, mix together chicken and olives
2) Place the tortilla on the working table.
3) Spoon the 1/8 of the chicken mixture in the center of each tortilla.
4) Roll the tortillas and arrange the flap side down in the slow cooker.
5) In another... - 45.4664
Layered Potato Enchilada
This layered enchilada is a dish which is a cheesy one, a dish full of flavor from the spinach and the potato and lots of enchilada sauce! The Chihuahua cheese hold this dish together! To make this dish, check this video out! - 105.991
Ricotta Cheese Enchiladas
In mixing bowl stir together ricotta, egg, onions, chilies, cumin and Jack cheese.
Wrap tortillas in towel.
Microwave at High (10) 1/2 to 3/4 Minute, until pliable.
Divide filling among tortillas.
Roll up each one tightly.
In lightly greased 12x8x2-in dish... - 45.6361
Layered Potato And Spinach Enchiladas
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine boiled potatoes, black beans, onions and corn, mix everything together and mash it using a spoon.
3. Add cumin, chili powder and mix well, set aside.
4. In the baking... - 119.299
Garlic Flavored Cheese Enchiladas
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. In a bowl, place together chilles, both the cheeses, garlic, coriander and salt mix well to make 3 1/2 cups.
3) In a pan, heat oil upto 1/2 inch of oil and fry tortillas a few seconds on... - 42.8629
These enchiladas can be made with left over chicken. I used my homemade sauce but you can easily used store bought. Enjoy! - 0
Spicy Chicken And Spinach Enchiladas
In 4-quart saucepan, combine chicken, 3/4 cup of the picante sauce, 1/2 cup green onions, onion, red pepper, 1 can tomato sauce, 1 1/2 cups of the cheese, spinach, olives, green chiles, garlic, salt and pepper; mix well.
Simmer uncovered over medium-low heat... - 43.6383
Chicken And Beef Red Chili Enchiladas
If you want to have some spicy and delicious Mexican food, try this enchilada recipe out there. Stuffed with beef and chicken and baked these enchilada taste marvelous. - 107.578
Spicy Cheese And Onion Enchiladas
The chef is making Spicy Cheese And Onion Enchiladas in a very simple way making it easy for anyone and everyone to put together the well known Mexican enchilada. Enchiladas has evolved in different ways, from filling to sauces there are numerous variations.... - 95.5909
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Chop all the vegetables.
3. Shred the chicken.
4. Clean the crab and get the meat.
5. Take a pan, heat oil and add all the vegetables into it. Stir and cook till tender.
6. In another pan, heat... - 84.1596
Cream Beef Enchiladas
Brown onion and ground beef in skillet.
Mix all ingredients, except Cheddar cheese.
Fill tortillas with meat and sauce or layer them.
Pour remainder of sauce on top and add Cheddar cheese.
Bake in 350° oven for 30 minutes or until cheese is hot and bubbling. - 31.1393
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Mix together turkey, 1 cup cheese, and chili sauce.
Place a generous portion in the center of each tortilla and roll up lengthwise.
Place tortillas in baking dish, seam side down, and top with additional cheese and olives.
Bake 25... - 23.6322
Black Bean Enchiladas
Looking for recipe to surprise your friend and family? Try black Bean Enchiladas, it’s a great dish you can enjoy on weekends. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson teaches his easy recipe to make Black Bean Enchiladas. Watch to learn more. - 0
Set 1/2 cup cheese aside.
Mix together remaining cheese, chicken, and chilies.
Pour sauce into an 8- or 9-inch pan.
Coat 1 tortilla with sauce, then set in a 9-by 13-inch pan.
Spoon 1/8 of the chicken mixture down center of tortilla.
Roll to enclose filling;... - 36.7931
Chicken Yogurt Enchilada Bake
In a 1 1/2 to 2-quart pan, melt butter over medium heat.
Add flour and stir until bubbly.
Whisk in broth; stir until boiling.
Remove from heat; mix in yogurt and chilies.
Cover the bottom of a 9 by 13-inch baking dish with 1/3 of the sauce.
Quickly dip... - 44.1462
Pre-heat the oven to 190°c.
Grease a large, shallow ovenproof dish.
To make the filling, mix all the ingredients in a bowl; set aside.
Heat oil in a heavy frying pan.
Using tongs, carefully place one tortilla at a time in the hot oil.
Hold for 3-5 seconds... - 40.5249
1. With a knife, skin the turkey.
2. Put turkey in a 5-quarter slow cooker.
3. In a small bowl mix tomato sauce, chilies, onion, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder and garlic powder.
4. Pour the mixture over turkey.
5. Cook covered on... - 47.8705
Thrive Chicken Enchiladas
Featuring freeze dried foods, food rotation systems (food storage shelves), and our revolutionary calculators for food storage and emergency kits, Shelf Reliance offers the tools you'll need to create a comprehensive, customized emergency preparedness plan. - 0
Green Chile Enchiladas
1 Mix the flour with the water to make a smooth paste, then combine with the stock and blend well in a 2-quart saucepan. Cook until slightly thickened. Add chicken and green chiles. Season with comino, salt to taste and garlic, and simmer together for about... - 31.8327
A time consuming recipe that I reserve for weekends but it is totally worth the effort. The Hubs devours these and can't wait for me to make the next batch. - 0
1) For the sauce, take a large frying pan; heat olive oil or vegetable oil in it and sauté onions and chili powder until onions are soft.
2) Mix in rest of the sauce ingredients, tying garlic onto a wooden pick to allow easy removal.
3) Allow the... - 46.7538
Brown ground beef; add onion and cook until slightly brown.
Add chili with beans, tomato sauce and seasonings and simmer 15 minutes.
Add corn chips, cheese and olives.
Mix well; pour into greased 9 x 12-inch glass casserole dish.
Bake, uncovered, in 350... - 37.876
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In a small mixing bowl mix chili and half of the olives; keep aside.
3. On a nonstick baking sheet, arrange tortillas and bake for about 1 minute until it is softened.
4. Spoon 1/3 of the chili mixture at... - 40.7188
Chili And Enchiladas
Make Chili con Carne: In hot oil in large skillet, saute 1 cup chopped onion until golden—about 5 minutes.
Remove to small bowl.
In same skillet, over high heat, cook meat, stir- ring occasionally, until browned—about 15 min- utes.
Stir in saute'ed onion,... - 38.2662
1. Make sauce: Saute onions and chili powder in olive oil or vegetable oil until onions are soft in a large frying pan; stir in remaining sauce ingredients, sticking garlic onto a wooden pick so it will be easy to remove.
2. Simmer, adding a little water from... - 35.3012
Bean And Raisin Enchiladas
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. In a covered pot of boiling water, plump the raisins by boiling 1-2 minutes over high heat.
3. Drain the raisins and keep aside.
4. With a knife or the metal blade of a food processor, coarsely chop the... - 45.6494
Chicken Enchiladas With Tomato
1. Mix chicken, chilies, tomato, onion and garlic in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; stir. Cover and microwave until hot, 2 to 3 minutes longer; drain.
2. Wrap 4 tortillas in damp cloth or paper towel and microwave... - 28.8147
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a 10-inch non-stick skillet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, saute the onion and garlic over a medium heat for about 1 minute, stirring constantly.
3) Stir in the tomatoes and reserved liquid,... - 46.2102
Spiced Beef Enchiladas
1. Prepare Red Chili Sauce.
2. Sprinkle beef with salt. Heat lard in 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef and cook, turning frequently, until brown on all sides, 10 to 12 minutes; remove with slotted spoon to plate. Repeat... - 37.1331
For mock sour cream place all the above ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Combine liquid Butter Buds or chicken broth, garlic, and onion in a sauce pan.
Cook until soft.
Add flour, cornstarch, 14 oz.chicken broth, and green chiles.
Stir with a... - 41.8264
Cortez Chicken Enchiladas
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a large non-stick skillet, combine together the onion, green pepper, chicken broth, green chilies and 1/3 cup of enchilada sauce. Cook the mixture for about 5 minutes.
3) Add the... - 44.8926
1. Prepare Red Chili Sauce.
2. Cook beef in 1 tablespoon (15 mL) oil in 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over medium-high heat, breaking up beef into small pieces, until no longer red, 6 to 8 minutes. Add onion; saute until onion is soft, about 4 minutes. Spoon off... - 40.1236
Cook and stir onion, garlic and chili powder in 2 tablespoons oil in 3-quart saucepan until onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes (with liquid), cumin, oregano, salt and pepper.
Break up tomatoes with fork.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer... - 42.9916
Jack & Olives Turkey Enchiladas
Mix turkey, tomato, onions, chilies and garlic powder in 15-oz casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (550 watts) 1 min; stir.
Cover tightly and microwave until hot, 30 to 60 seconds longer [1 to 2 min longer]; drain.
Place tortillas in 1 stack [2... - 45.2745