- » Enchilada Sauce
Enchilada Sauce Recipes
Enchilada sauce is a red, hot sauce that is usually served with enchiladas (corn tortillas wrapped around a filling). Enchilada sauce uses oil, flour, tomato puree and spices like red chili powder, oregano, cumin and ... More »
Homemade Red Enchilada Sauce
It is always good to know how sauces and dressings and dips are made. They are lot better than the canned stuff. You too follow this thought then, this video of red enchilada sauce recipe is for you. Watch the chef as it prepares it and try at home. - 146.91
Spicy Homemade Enchilada Sauce
Why use cans of store-bought enchilada sauce when making it at home is so easy? Try this recipe for a quick and easy homemade enchilada sauce recipe and make your own homemade enchilada sauce. This Mexican food recipe is both vegetarian and vegan. Use your... - 125.016
Homemade Enchilada Sauce
Enchilada sauce makes a great condiment and the pleasure of the food gets double, if one can make the sauce at home. The video here shows how to make tasty enchilada sauce using Mexico chili, tomato sauce, chicken stock and seasonings. Watch the video and... - 108.941
Green Enchilada Sauce
1) In a pot, lightly cook the frozen spinach.
2) Drain thoroughly.
3) In a blender, puree the spinach.
4) Now, in a blender, puree the soup, chilies, onion and garlic.
5) In a skillet, combine chicken broth and the pureed soup mix.
6)... - 47.5572
Green Enchilada Sauce
Combine chicken broth and spinach in blender container.
Blend until smooth.
Pour into saucepan.
Blend cream of mushroom soup, chilies, onion, and garlic until smooth; add to spinach mixture.
Stir in salt.
Simmer 10 to 15 minutes.
Thicken sauce with flour... - 43.6374
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. On a cookie sheet, place the chilies.
3. In the oven, toast them for 3-5 minutes, taking care not to burn. Remove from oven and cool.
4. Once cooled, remove the stems, seeds and pulp.
5. With a knife... - 42.7646
Cheese Enchiladas With Green Enchilada Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a medium high skillet, heat oil at 350 degrees.
3) In the hot oil, quickly fry the tortillas. Do not cook for more than a second or two per each side, to avoid the tortillas from becoming... - 38.2332
Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium heat until margarine melts.
Add minced garlic; saute until tender.
Add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Combine water and next 6 ingredients; add to... - 37.0215
Classic Enchilada Sauce
Here is another of my Enchilada Sauce recipes. I try to make a variety of Enchilada Sauce because I love to have enchilada with lots of sauce on it.This is one of the variants that I made & loved it totally. - 35.9135
Chicken Enchiladas With Spinach Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly grease baking pans.
Dip tortillas one at a time in very hot oil just long enough to slightly darken and soften.
Generously spread a one-inch central strip of each tortilla with shredded cheese, chopped onion, and shredded... - 35.8923
Pepper Jack Chicken Enchiladas With Tomatillo Sauce
Inside their papery skins, tomatillos resemble small green tomatoes, and they have a tasty, tart flavor. Charred with jalapeños and then blended with cilantro and cream, they add a distinct and wonderful flair to these chicken- and veggie-packed enchiladas.... - 35.1979
Place tomatillos, onion, chilli, garlic and coriander (cilanto) in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
Transfer to a saucepan and bring to simmering over a low heat.
Stir in stock and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until sauce reduces and... - 33.7209
Recipe for Enchilada Sauce.I love Enchiladas,the first time that I had them was at my bosses place.His wife made me egg Enchiladas soaked in a spicy Enchilada sauce,which,for me,completed the dish.I have made an attempt to make that great Enchilada sauce for... - 32.7088
Heat a deep sauce pan.
Add the oil and garlic.
Add the flour or corn meal and stir constantly until lightly browned.
Stir the dissolved chili powder into the flour mixture.
Continue stirring while adding the tomato sauce, if desired, and hot water to make the... - 32.521
1. Mix the oil, flour and garlic in a 1-quart microwave safe casserole dish and microwave at full power for 1 minute, or until hot.
2. Now add the stock, chilli powder, cumin, oregano and salt and microwave at full power for 6 minutes, or until the... - 30.2763
Pour consomme into measuring cup; add enough water to measure 2 cups.
Combine consomme and remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan, stirring until smooth.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened. - 25.6434
Enchilada Sauce Recipes By Category