- » Enchilada
Enchiladas are tortillas with stuffing, commonly consumed as a traditional main course dish by the Mexicans. Originally a maize tortilla with meat filling and tomato sauce flavoring, the savory enchilada is now ... More »
Mexican Asparagus And Zucchini Enchiladas
Make tasty Mexican Meal in minutes with this simple asparagus and zucchini enchilada recipe. This video features the step by step procedure of making perfect and delicious enchilada. Try this vegetarian enchilada creation that is rich, satisfying and budget... - 140.226
Tasty Chicken Enchiladas
In the mood to have some nice and tasty Mexican food, then you have come to the right place. Check out these yummy Chicken Enchiladas, which is one of the most popular dishes from the Mexican cuisine. The Chef shows how to prepare this dish in a matter of... - 135.954
Shredded Pork Enchiladas
You will need shredded pork, shredded beef or shredded chicken to make these enchiladas. I used left-over chipotle citrus braised pork for this recipe. I also used my red enchilada sauce but store bought sauce will work as well. What ever you like. - 115.75
Low Cal Enchilada Salad
Want to treat yourself or your dear ones with exotic Mexican food, here is a recipe just right for you. Check out chef Jeanie making healthy and low calorie Enchilada salad with taco meat and enchilada sauce. Healthy and hearty treat! - 85.7374
Love Stricken Demise Enchiladas A.m.
1. Place ground turkey in mixing bowl.
2. Dice up the Chorizo and add to the turkey meat and mix well.
3. Grease a frying pan with a little bit of olive oil then add the meat mixture and cook until thoroughly brown.
4. While the meat is browning grease a... - 82.0971
Tex Mex Cheese Enchiladas
1. Chop the onions and keep it aside until needed.
2. In a pan pour olive oil and fry the tortillas 1 minutes on each side, once done dip it to the enchilada sauce.
3. Remove and place it on a plate, add some cheese and roll it like a... - 80.0397
Quick And Easy Tex-mex Enchiladas
Put your leftover chicken or turkey to good use with this lip-smacking enchilada recipe. This Te-Mex fair is so easy and quick to put together that you will bite your finger in disbelief. Betty puts together an easy enchilada recipe that will get you going... - 79.7649
Mexican Enchiladas And Spanish Rice
Clyde makes Mexican meal Enchilada and Spanish Rice in his Florida kitchen. He uses sorriso sausage pork and ground beef, the sausage is full of flavors with garlic and spices, so the enchiladas come out extremely yummy. His direction is simple to understand... - 69.8373
Mexican Meal Part 2: Serving Enchilada And Spanish Rice
After making Mexican meal Enchilada and Spanish Rice, Clyde is giving serving suggestions for serving them. He is using sour cream and shows an easy way of making it at home. He also has a dessert to serve with his mexican dishes, blackberries in sour cream.... - 55.6041
It has never been so easy to whip up a delicious gourmet dish! This gorgeously delicious recipe for Pancake Enchiladas is sure to win many stomach. Give this Pancake Enchiladas a try and let your guests envy you! - 50.1693
1) For the sauce, take a large frying pan; heat olive oil or vegetable oil in it and sauté onions and chili powder until onions are soft.
2) Mix in rest of the sauce ingredients, tying garlic onto a wooden pick to allow easy removal.
3) Allow the... - 47.3987
Fresh Corn Enchiladas
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. With a knife or the metal blade of a food processor, chop the onions medium-fine,
3. Pat dry the chilies. With a knife or the metal blade of a food processor, chop them coarsely.
4. With a shredder or the... - 46.2709
1) Into a frying pan, saute the onion, garlic, green pepper and the mushrooms till soft
2) Tip in the tomatoes, cumin, chili powder, salt and allow to simmer for 30 minutes
3) Into an oiled casserole, line with 3 tortillas and top with half the... - 45.8998
1) In a small bowl, place the chilli pepper and cover with boiling water.
2) Let it stand for 15 minutes
3) Discard the stem and seeds.
4) Mince the peppers reserving the soaking water.
5) In skillet, heat the oil and sautÃ© chilli... - 45.8038
Zesty Vegetable Enchiladas
In a medium saucepan combine water and lentils.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
Drain lentils; set aside.
Meanwhile, stack tortillas; wrap in foil.
Bake in a 350° oven about 10 minutes or until warm. (Or... - 45.693
1. Preheat oven at 350°.
2. In Dutch oven, place chicken and celery.
3. Cover with water, and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat,and simmer 1 hour or until chicken is tender.
5. When the chicken pieces are cooked remove them from broth.... - 45.6803
Crawfish Enchilada With Sauce Con Queso
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
1) In a medium saucepan, heat oil over a medium heat.
2) Stir in the chili powder, onion, bell pepper, celery and garlic.
3) Saute for about 10 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
4) Stir in the... - 45.6236
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Oil a 1 1/2-quart casserole and place aside.
3) In a pan, sautÃ© onion, garlic, mushrooms and pepper over medium heat.
4) Stir in beans, tomatoes, spices, salt and wine.
5) Allow to simmer the mixture... - 44.9623
Beef-Bean Enchiladas is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 44.5689
Santa Fe Style Open Enchiladas With Fried Eggs
1) Preheat oven moderately to 250 degrees.
2) Shred Muenster and Cheddar cheese to measure 1 cup each.
3) Chop onion finely.
4) Halve tomatoes.
5) Halve cherry tomatoes.
5) In small skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
6) Place... - 44.455
In a 10-inch skillet brown the ground beef and onion; drain off excess fat. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Stir in soup, enchilada sauce, milk, and chilies.
Reduce heat (220°); cover and cook 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
In a small 6-inch skillet dip the... - 44.1887
* Place meat, potatoes, ground beef and water in pot.
* Cover, cook over low medium heat for 20 minutes, until potatoes
* Drain the juice and reserve.
* Mash the meat and potatoes together with a potato masher.
* Mix in ½ teaspoon... - 43.9623
Chicken Yogurt Enchilada Bake
In a 1 1/2 to 2-quart pan, melt butter over medium heat.
Add flour and stir until bubbly.
Whisk in broth; stir until boiling.
Remove from heat; mix in yogurt and chilies.
Cover the bottom of a 9 by 13-inch baking dish with 1/3 of the sauce.
Quickly dip... - 43.121
Sonora Style Enchiladas
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. With a shredder or the shredding disc of a food processor, shred the Monterey Jack and Cheddar. Mix together and keep aside.
3. With a knife or the slicing disc of a food processor, slice the olives
4. With... - 43.0082
Best Ever Enchiladas
This best ever enchiladas recipe is a beef enchilada recipe, prepared with stewed tomatoes. Cooked and wrapped in fried tortillas, the best ever enchilada recipe is a baked with a filling with beef with olives and onions and a cheese topping. - 42.9881
Skillet Enchiladas is a unique and winning meat preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this exquisite dish. I am sure they will love the Skillet Enchiladas. - 42.8365
Summer Vegetable Enchiladas
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring, until soft but not browned.
Mix in garlic, tomatoes, salt, cumin, coriander, chiles, and tomato juice.
Bring to a boil over high heat; cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 15... - 42.7654
1. Preheat oven at 350°.
2. In a skillet, stir-fry ham, onions and green pepper in oil until vegetables are tender.
3. Place 1/3 cup on center of each tortilla and put 3 tablespoons of cheese.
4. Grease an 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking... - 42.5116
Wash salmon and par dry. Boil, grill, or barbecue until thoroughly cooked and meat begins to flake. Remove from heat and set aside.
To make sauce, in a microwave-safe 1 quart bowl or a small sauce pan, mix together water,tomato paste, oil, chili powder,... - 42.4687
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chicken; saute 2 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add onion and next 3 ingredients; saute 3 minutes or until chicken is done.
Remove from heat.
Add beans; stir.
Combine... - 42.351
Brown beef and onion, drain.
Spread meat mixture in lightly buttered 10 x 6 x 2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle diced green chilies over meat mixtures.
Beat eggs, tomato sauce, evaporated milk, enchilada sauce.
Sprinkle sliced black olives over top.
If desired,... - 42.2819
Microwave Enchilada Pie
1. In glass casserole, cook ground beef and onion on ROAST (7) for 6 minutes until beef is no longer pink and drain.
2. Stir in 1 cup cheese, chilies, canned tomatoes and corn chips.
3. With cover cook on REHEAT (8) for 6 minutes or until hot.
4.... - 42.1916
Enchiladas Made With Tofu
I love this Enchiladas Made With Tofu Mexican dish. And when I say love Enchiladas Made With Tofu-it means both eating and making it. One you should be trying today! - 42.1642
In covered saucepan cook the 1/2 cup onion in the 1/4 cup water about 5 minutes till tender.
Stir in 1 1/4 cups of the tomato puree, the chopped peppers, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Heat to boiling; simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
Uncover; simmer 2 to 3 minutes or... - 41.9635
Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and green pepper and cook, uncovered, until limp.
Add tomato sauce and chili powder; simmer, uncovered, for about 10 minutes.
Beat eggs lightly with half-and-half; add chiles, and salt and pepper to... - 41.9027
Enchiladas With Turkey
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Heat the oil in a medium-size saucepan over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until limp.
Add the tomato sauce, chilies, chili powder, oregano, and cumin, cover, and... - 41.889
Would you like to try an Enchilada Vegetarian Recipe? I have learnt this Enchilada Vegetarian Recipe from one of my Mexican friend. She is a very good cook. This is a vegetarian delight. This is eaten as an entrée. You should also try this Enchilada... - 41.8797
These baked enchiladas are made with Anasazi beans and seasoned with cilantro, cumin and three cheeses. - 41.7968
Crumble the beef into a 2-quart casserole.
Lightly toss with the onions, chili powder, cumin, and garlic.
Microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the meat is no longer pink.
Carefully drain off any accumulated fat.
In a medium bowl, mash the beans with... - 41.736
Cook beef and onion till meat is browned and onion is tender; drain off excess fat.
Stir in salt.
Divide meat onto tortillas; top each with about 1/4 of the taco sauce and 1 tablespoon of the cheese.
Place seam side down in a 10 x 6 x 2 inch baking... - 41.5842
Lasagne Enchilada Roll Ups
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and the lasagne noodles and boil for about 10 minutes or until al dente.
Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, combine the ricotta with half the Monterey jack and half the cheddar cheese.
Stir... - 40.9074
Position blade in food processor, and add 1/2 cup onion and next 3 ingredients; process.
Saute chili powder and oregano in 2 tablespoons oil in a skillet for 3 minutes.
Add tomato mixture; simmer for 5 minutes.
Combine cornstarch and 2 tablespoons broth.
Add... - 40.8953
Mix together Ricotta, Mozzarella and Jalapeno cheeses, onion and egg.
Divide filling among 12 tortillas and roll up.
Place fold side down in a 12x8x2 inch glass baking dish.
Pour sauce over top.
Cover and microwave 13 to 16 minutes [ROASTS, 20 to 25 minutesjt... - 40.8907
Spicy Beef Enchiladas
In skillet cook onion in 2 tablespoons oil till tender but not brown.
Blend in flour.
Add milk, chili peppers, and salt.
Cook, stirring constantly, till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in beef and tomatoes.
Heat through; keep warm.
In small skillet heat 2... - 40.8014
Combine onion and water in a 1 1/2-quart covered casserole and microwave 2 to 3 minutes.
Add crumbled ground chicken.
Microwave 2 1/2 minutes; stir and microwave an additional 2 1/2 minutes.
Add cheese, sour cream, parsley flakes, salt and pepper.
Set... - 40.7927
Simmer chicken until tender, reserving 2 c chicken broth.
Debone and dice.
Using a 9" x 13" pan, layer each tortilla with beans, chicken, onion and cheese.
Roll tightly and place in pan.
In a large skillet melt butter.
Add flour and stir until bubbly.
Stir in... - 39.9846
Enchiladas With Chilies And Cheese
Quickly fry the tortillas in the oil.
Drain on paper towels.
Dip each into the sauce.
Using 2 cups of the cheese, sprinkle some down the center of each, top with chopped onion and chilies cut into strips.
Roll up and place in baking dish.
Spoon sauce over top... - 39.8077
Chicken And Corn Enchiladas
1. For sauce, in a small bowl place ancho chili peppers (if using) and cover with boiling water. Let stand for 45 to 60 minutes; drain. In a food processor bowl or blender container combine drained chili peppers or crushed red pepper, undrained tomatoes,... - 39.4942
Hot Enchilada Dogs
In medium bowl, combine chili, chili peppers and hot pepper sauce.
Place 2 tablespoons chili mixture on each tortilla; place frankfurters in center and roll up.
In 2-quart oblong baking dish, arrange tortillas seam-side down.
Combine tomato sauce with... - 39.4548
Enchiladas De Poilo
Heat lard and cook tortillas for a few seconds; then dip into cream and bouillon which have been combined.
Reserve remaining liquid.
Make the filling by saute-ing onion in butter and adding remaining ingredients, except the cheese.
Spread filling on... - 39.12
Crabby Rice Enchiladas
Cook rice according to package directions.
Stir, crab-meat, onion, 1 cup cheese and 3 Tbs.
enchilada sauce into cooked rice.
Heat oil in small skillet.
Heat tortillas, one at a time, until soft.
Drain on paper toweling.
Spread each tortilla down center with... - 38.8888
West Of The Pecos Enchiladas
Cook the ground beef, stirring frequently, until browned, then add 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Reserve 1 cup cheese.
Add the remaining cheese, olives and onions to beef mixture and mix well.
Combine the tomato sauce, tomato paste, soup, water, oil, chili powder,... - 38.7792
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Mix beans, corn, turkey, onion and green pepper.
Mix tomatoes and chiles.
Place 1 tortilla in bottom of 2-quart soufflé dish; spoon 1/4 cup tomato mixture and one-fourth of the bean mixture over tortilla.
Repeat layers with remaining... - 38.7419
Sauce: Heat shortening in large pan.
Add flour, stirring.
Add 2 quarts cold water, stirring constantly till smooth.
Add tomato sauce, garlic salt, olive liquid, onion juice, cheese, chili powder, cumin and plenty of salt.
Filling: Brown ground beef.
Drain off... - 38.7272
In skillet cook onion in lard till tender but not brown.
Blend in flour.
Add milk, chili peppers, and salt.
Cook, stirring constantly, till thick and bubbly.
Stir in beef and tomatoes; heat through; keep warm.
In small skillet heat tortillas, one at a time,... - 38.1121
Crumble pork into 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Add chopped onion.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until pork is no longer pink, stirring twice to break apart.
Stir in 1/4 cup enchilada sauce, the chilies and cumin.
Soften tortillas... - 37.9959
Hot Enchilada Dogs
Hot Enchilada Dogs are a yummy treat for your kids and family! Pack it along for a family picnic or you can even serve it at one of your backyard parties! I am sure everyone will wolf down these Hot Enchilada Dogs without delay! - 37.9917
In a skillet, saute ham, onions and green pepper in oil until vegetables are tender.
Place 1/3 cup down the center of each tortilla; top with 3 tablespoons cheese.
Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 11-in.x 7-in.x 2-in.baking dish.
In a bowl, beat... - 37.874
Enchiladas For Two
Combine Longhorn cheese and sour cream in 1-quart glass measure.
Cook on 50, 1 minute.
Add green onions, mustard, and pepper; mix well.
Place butter in 2-cup glass measure and cook on HI, 1/2 minute.
Stir in flour and milk.
Cook on 80, 2... - 37.8694
1. Prepare Red Chili Sauce.
2. Cook beef in 1 tablespoon (15 mL) oil in 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over medium-high heat, breaking up beef into small pieces, until no longer red, 6 to 8 minutes. Add onion; saute until onion is soft, about 4 minutes. Spoon off... - 37.6431
To make hot sauce, in saucepan combine mushroom soup, enchilada sauce, milk, and green chili peppers; heat till bubbly.
Dip tortillas, one at a time, in hot sauce just till tortillas become limp.
(Or, heat some cooking oil in a small skillet; dip tortillas in... - 37.3881
Meat Enchiladas is a succulent and tender meat preparation. Serve it for a grand family dinner! They will love it. Donâ€™t miss out on this Meat Enchiladas recipe! - 36.9254
In skillet cook beef and onion till meat is brown and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Spread meat'mixture in a 10 x 6 x 2 inch baking dish.
Beat together eggs, tomato sauce, evaporated milk, and enchilada sauce mix; pour over meat.
Sprinkle with olives; top... - 36.8648
Prepare Red Chile Sauce and Ground Beef Filling; set aside.
Pour oil to a depth of 1/4 inch into an 8- to 10-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, cook each tortilla, turning once, just until limp and slightly blistered (about 10 seconds per... - 36.4823
Enchiladas Con Pollo
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). In a large frying pan, melt butter. Add onion and saute until softened. Add chicken, tomatoes, 1/2 cup (125 ml) of the salsa, the chiles, chili powder, and salt and pepper to taste. Heat through. Keep warm over low heat.
2.... - 36.1872
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat and saute onion and green pepper until limp; add tomato sauce and chili powder.
Simmer, uncovered, for about 10 minutes.
Beat eggs lightly with half-and-half; add chiles, and salt and pepper to taste.
In another... - 35.9309
Brown ground beef; add onion and cook until slightly brown.
Add chili with beans, tomato sauce and seasonings and simmer 15 minutes.
Add corn chips, cheese and olives.
Mix well; pour into greased 9 x 12-inch glass casserole dish.
Bake, uncovered, in 350... - 35.6342
Thaw crab flavored fish pieces or crabmeat, if frozen.
Cut into bite size pieces; set aside.
In a 2 cup measure stir together skim milk, flour, and salt.
Cook, uncovered, on 100% power (high) for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes (2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes in a low wattage... - 35.4248
This beef enchilada recipe is one of my favorite meal ideas. This one-dish delight I find really easy and quick to make after a long day when I am not left with much energy. You could also make the ground beef mixture in advance so that it is even easier and... - 35.3621
Chicken And Rice Enchiladas
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onion; saute 5 minutes or until tender. Combine enchilada... - 35.2473
Run warm water over raisins to plump them; drain.
Mix raisins with meat, onion, and 1/3 cup of the sauce.
Pour about 1/2 cup sauce into a 9 by 13-inch baking dish; set aside.
Fry tortillas in oil and dip in remaining chile-tomato sauce..
Roll about... - 34.9946
Smoked Trout Enchiladas
1. In a bowl, mix red onion slices and lime juice.
2. Break trout into flakes.
3. Cut cream cheese into 1/2-inch chunks.
4. Mix enchilada sauce and chicken broth and pour 1 cup of the mixture into a shallow 3-quart (9- by 13-in.) casserole.
5. Stack tortillas... - 34.8883
Fresh Corn Enchiladas
Fry tortillas in oil.
Pour about 1/3 of the enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 9 by 13-inch baking dish.
Spoon about 1/3 cup of fresh corn filling down center of each tortilla, rolling to enclose.
Set enchiladas seam-side down in sauce, arranging side by side... - 34.3759
Turkey Yogurt Enchiladas
1. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a small skillet and cook the turkey and scallions, stirring often, until all the pink has disappeared from the meat. Stir in the yogurt, salt, and 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped.
2. Divide the turkey mixture evenly... - 34.3379
1. Make sauce: Saute onions and chili powder in olive oil or vegetable oil until onions are soft in a large frying pan; stir in remaining sauce ingredients, sticking garlic onto a wooden pick so it will be easy to remove.
2. Simmer, adding a little water from... - 34.1609
Baked Enchiladas Con Pollo
1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix flour with stock and heat until slightly thickened. Add the whipping cream, scallions, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Stir in the sour cream until well mixed.
2 Dip each tortilla into the cream mixture, then arrange chicken... - 33.96
New Mexico Enchiladas
1. To make filling, heat oil in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, add onion, chilies and cumin seeds and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until onion is golden and soft. Add spinach, tomatoes and potatoes and cook for 4 minutes or until spinach wilts... - 33.5466
Enchiladas ( Cut Up )
Cut or rip tortillas into small pieces.
Fry quickly 1 or 2 minutes, in olive oil or shortening (about 1/4 inch deep).
In another pan, fry onion and garlic, froth chopped very fine, in small amount of oil.
As these brown, add fried tortillas and brown all... - 33.5386
Fry the onion and garlic and green pepper slowly in the olive oil until they are a little past the golden brown stage.
Add the tomato sauce and paste and all the seasonings.
Simmer until the sauce is thick and well blended.
Add the crawfish, crabs, or shrimp,... - 33.4776
New Mexico Enchiladas
1. To make filling, heat oil in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, add onion, chillies and cumin seeds and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until onion is golden and soft. Add silverbeet or spinach, tomatoes and potatoes and cook for 4 minutes or until... - 33.0428
Turkey Enchiladas Con Queso
1 Mix together turkey, cream cheese and onions until well blended.
Brush tortillas lightly with oil.
Stack 4 tortillas on plate.
Microwave on high 30 seconds or until soft; repeat with remaining tortillas.
Fill each tortilla with 1/4 cup turkey mixture.
Roll... - 32.5666
Lazy Enchiladas are a unique dish that you can prepare easily. I made this at home last week after a tiring day. The Lazy Enchiladas was an instant success at home! Try it! - 32.254
Folded Pork Enchiladas
Fry tortillas in oil and dip into heated chile sauce.
Spoon about 3 tablespoons pork filling and about 1 teaspoon minced chiles down center of each; fold tortilla over filling to make a half-moon shape.
Arrange enchiladas, overlapping, in a shallow, ungreased... - 32.1666
Pour oil into a wide frying pan over medium heat; add onion and saute until limp.
Stir in chiles, tomato sauce, and hot pepper seasoning; heat to simmering.
Dip each tortilla into sauce; drain briefly.
Place frankfurter on top and spoon over about 1 1/2 of... - 31.6802
1. Make filling: Saute onion and garlic with chili powder in oil just until soft in a large skillet; push to one side. Shape beef into a large patty; brown in same pan, about 5 minutes on each side; break up into small pieces. Stir in tomatoes, red kidney... - 31.6214
Flat Jalapeno Enchiladas
In a lightly oiled skillet, warm tortillas until limp, about 20 seconds on each side, then put tortillas aside.
Over medium heat in saucepan, mix soup and Velveeta.
Stir frequently until cheese melts, then pour in the can of jalapenos and mix.
Remove from... - 31.4483
Enchiladas De Polio
1. To prepare filling, place first 6 ingredients in a Dutch oven,- bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes. Remove chicken from cooking liquid,- cool. Remove chicken from bones,- shred with 2 forks. Discard bones. Reserve broth for another... - 29.694
Classic New Mexico Red Enchiladas
Fry tortillas in oil until soft and drain on paper towel.
Heat chile sauce.
Layer tortillas on serving plates, topping each with grated cheese and minced onions and sauce.
Stack 3 per serving plate and top with cheese and sauce.
Put plates in oven to allow... - 29.3012
Easy Pork Enchiladas
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Pour a little bit of the green chile enchilada sauce in a 9 x 13 baking pan, just enough to cover the bottom.
Tear up 6 of the tortillas into bite size pieces and layer the bottom of the pan.
Top with pork, black beans and 2 cups... - 28.1978
Cut pork into 1 1/2-inch chunks.
Place meat, onion, garlic, and 1/2 cup water in a 5- to 6-quart pan.
Cover and simmer on medium-high heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Uncover; stir often until the juices evaporate, begin to brown, and stick to pan,... - 27.9285
Quick Enchiladas is a delicious recipe which you will love to serve to your friends and family. This is something which I tried on my last weekend party and it was a great hit. So, why dont you try the same and share your experience with us! - 27.8976
Put all ingredients (except cheese and toast) in saucepan and simmer for 15 minutes.
Dip toast in mixture and moisten both sides.
Put coated toast in small ovenproof serving dish and top with shredded cheese and remaining sauce.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 15 to... - 27.8113
Cheddar Taquito Enchiladas
1. Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add flour and chili powder and cook, stirring with a whisk, for 1 minute.
2. Dissolve cumin, salt and garlic powder in water. Add to the saucepan along with the tomato sauce. Bring to a boil, then lower he - 27.0114
No Dish Lickety Split Enchiladas
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Line a 9 x 9 cake pan with nonstick foil.
Arrange 1/3 to 1/2 cup of cheese in middle of each tortilla.
Roll tortilla up, hot dog style.
Place enchiladas side by side in foil lined pan.
Pour chili pepper into enchilada sauce can... - 26.9093
This enchilada relish is a simple and super easy relish. Prepared with canned jalapeno peppers and finely chopped veggies flavored with tomato juice and seasoned to taste, the enchilada relish is best chilled for a peppy flavor to it. - 25.0953
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Arrange taquitos in a shallow casserole dish in a single layer.
3. Cover with enchilada sauce.
4. Sprinkle with cheese and olives.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
6. Let cool for 5 minutes. - 24.8496
In small bowl, combine 1 cup Cheddar cheese, ham, green onions, bell pepper and chopped olives.
Soften tortillas according to package directions.
Divide cheese mixture evenly among tortillas; roll and place seam-side down in greased 11 x 7-inch baking dis - 23.9339
Enchilada Recipes By Category