- » Enchilada
Enchiladas are tortillas with stuffing, commonly consumed as a traditional main course dish by the Mexicans. Originally a maize tortilla with meat filling and tomato sauce flavoring, the savory enchilada is now ... More »
Mexican Asparagus And Zucchini Enchiladas
Make tasty Mexican Meal in minutes with this simple asparagus and zucchini enchilada recipe. This video features the step by step procedure of making perfect and delicious enchilada. Try this vegetarian enchilada creation that is rich, satisfying and budget... - 140.226
Tasty Chicken Enchiladas
In the mood to have some nice and tasty Mexican food, then you have come to the right place. Check out these yummy Chicken Enchiladas, which is one of the most popular dishes from the Mexican cuisine. The Chef shows how to prepare this dish in a matter of... - 135.954
Shredded Pork Enchiladas
You will need shredded pork, shredded beef or shredded chicken to make these enchiladas. I used left-over chipotle citrus braised pork for this recipe. I also used my red enchilada sauce but store bought sauce will work as well. What ever you like. - 115.75
Low Cal Enchilada Salad
Want to treat yourself or your dear ones with exotic Mexican food, here is a recipe just right for you. Check out chef Jeanie making healthy and low calorie Enchilada salad with taco meat and enchilada sauce. Healthy and hearty treat! - 85.7374
Love Stricken Demise Enchiladas A.m.
1. Place ground turkey in mixing bowl.
2. Dice up the Chorizo and add to the turkey meat and mix well.
3. Grease a frying pan with a little bit of olive oil then add the meat mixture and cook until thoroughly brown.
4. While the meat is browning grease a... - 82.0971
Tex Mex Cheese Enchiladas
1. Chop the onions and keep it aside until needed.
2. In a pan pour olive oil and fry the tortillas 1 minutes on each side, once done dip it to the enchilada sauce.
3. Remove and place it on a plate, add some cheese and roll it like a... - 80.0397
Quick And Easy Tex-mex Enchiladas
Put your leftover chicken or turkey to good use with this lip-smacking enchilada recipe. This Te-Mex fair is so easy and quick to put together that you will bite your finger in disbelief. Betty puts together an easy enchilada recipe that will get you going... - 79.7649
Mexican Enchiladas And Spanish Rice
Clyde makes Mexican meal Enchilada and Spanish Rice in his Florida kitchen. He uses sorriso sausage pork and ground beef, the sausage is full of flavors with garlic and spices, so the enchiladas come out extremely yummy. His direction is simple to understand... - 69.8373
Mexican Meal Part 2: Serving Enchilada And Spanish Rice
After making Mexican meal Enchilada and Spanish Rice, Clyde is giving serving suggestions for serving them. He is using sour cream and shows an easy way of making it at home. He also has a dessert to serve with his mexican dishes, blackberries in sour cream.... - 55.6041
It has never been so easy to whip up a delicious gourmet dish! This gorgeously delicious recipe for Pancake Enchiladas is sure to win many stomach. Give this Pancake Enchiladas a try and let your guests envy you! - 50.1693
1) For the sauce, take a large frying pan; heat olive oil or vegetable oil in it and sauté onions and chili powder until onions are soft.
2) Mix in rest of the sauce ingredients, tying garlic onto a wooden pick to allow easy removal.
3) Allow the... - 47.3987
Fresh Corn Enchiladas
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. With a knife or the metal blade of a food processor, chop the onions medium-fine,
3. Pat dry the chilies. With a knife or the metal blade of a food processor, chop them coarsely.
4. With a shredder or the... - 46.2709
1) Into a frying pan, saute the onion, garlic, green pepper and the mushrooms till soft
2) Tip in the tomatoes, cumin, chili powder, salt and allow to simmer for 30 minutes
3) Into an oiled casserole, line with 3 tortillas and top with half the... - 45.8998
1) In a small bowl, place the chilli pepper and cover with boiling water.
2) Let it stand for 15 minutes
3) Discard the stem and seeds.
4) Mince the peppers reserving the soaking water.
5) In skillet, heat the oil and sautÃ© chilli... - 45.8038
Zesty Vegetable Enchiladas
In a medium saucepan combine water and lentils.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
Drain lentils; set aside.
Meanwhile, stack tortillas; wrap in foil.
Bake in a 350° oven about 10 minutes or until warm. (Or... - 45.693
1. Preheat oven at 350°.
2. In Dutch oven, place chicken and celery.
3. Cover with water, and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat,and simmer 1 hour or until chicken is tender.
5. When the chicken pieces are cooked remove them from broth.... - 45.6803
Crawfish Enchilada With Sauce Con Queso
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
1) In a medium saucepan, heat oil over a medium heat.
2) Stir in the chili powder, onion, bell pepper, celery and garlic.
3) Saute for about 10 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
4) Stir in the... - 45.6236
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Oil a 1 1/2-quart casserole and place aside.
3) In a pan, sautÃ© onion, garlic, mushrooms and pepper over medium heat.
4) Stir in beans, tomatoes, spices, salt and wine.
5) Allow to simmer the mixture... - 44.9623
Beef-Bean Enchiladas is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 44.5689
Santa Fe Style Open Enchiladas With Fried Eggs
1) Preheat oven moderately to 250 degrees.
2) Shred Muenster and Cheddar cheese to measure 1 cup each.
3) Chop onion finely.
4) Halve tomatoes.
5) Halve cherry tomatoes.
5) In small skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
6) Place... - 44.455
In a 10-inch skillet brown the ground beef and onion; drain off excess fat. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Stir in soup, enchilada sauce, milk, and chilies.
Reduce heat (220°); cover and cook 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
In a small 6-inch skillet dip the... - 44.1887
* Place meat, potatoes, ground beef and water in pot.
* Cover, cook over low medium heat for 20 minutes, until potatoes
* Drain the juice and reserve.
* Mash the meat and potatoes together with a potato masher.
* Mix in ½ teaspoon... - 43.9623
Chicken Yogurt Enchilada Bake
In a 1 1/2 to 2-quart pan, melt butter over medium heat.
Add flour and stir until bubbly.
Whisk in broth; stir until boiling.
Remove from heat; mix in yogurt and chilies.
Cover the bottom of a 9 by 13-inch baking dish with 1/3 of the sauce.
Quickly dip... - 43.121
Sonora Style Enchiladas
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. With a shredder or the shredding disc of a food processor, shred the Monterey Jack and Cheddar. Mix together and keep aside.
3. With a knife or the slicing disc of a food processor, slice the olives
4. With... - 43.0082
Best Ever Enchiladas
This best ever enchiladas recipe is a beef enchilada recipe, prepared with stewed tomatoes. Cooked and wrapped in fried tortillas, the best ever enchilada recipe is a baked with a filling with beef with olives and onions and a cheese topping. - 42.9881
Skillet Enchiladas is a unique and winning meat preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this exquisite dish. I am sure they will love the Skillet Enchiladas. - 42.8365
Summer Vegetable Enchiladas
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring, until soft but not browned.
Mix in garlic, tomatoes, salt, cumin, coriander, chiles, and tomato juice.
Bring to a boil over high heat; cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 15... - 42.7654
1. Preheat oven at 350°.
2. In a skillet, stir-fry ham, onions and green pepper in oil until vegetables are tender.
3. Place 1/3 cup on center of each tortilla and put 3 tablespoons of cheese.
4. Grease an 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking... - 42.5116
Wash salmon and par dry. Boil, grill, or barbecue until thoroughly cooked and meat begins to flake. Remove from heat and set aside.
To make sauce, in a microwave-safe 1 quart bowl or a small sauce pan, mix together water,tomato paste, oil, chili powder,... - 42.4687
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chicken; saute 2 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add onion and next 3 ingredients; saute 3 minutes or until chicken is done.
Remove from heat.
Add beans; stir.
Combine... - 42.351
Brown beef and onion, drain.
Spread meat mixture in lightly buttered 10 x 6 x 2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle diced green chilies over meat mixtures.
Beat eggs, tomato sauce, evaporated milk, enchilada sauce.
Sprinkle sliced black olives over top.
If desired,... - 42.2819
Microwave Enchilada Pie
1. In glass casserole, cook ground beef and onion on ROAST (7) for 6 minutes until beef is no longer pink and drain.
2. Stir in 1 cup cheese, chilies, canned tomatoes and corn chips.
3. With cover cook on REHEAT (8) for 6 minutes or until hot.
4.... - 42.1916
Enchiladas Made With Tofu
I love this Enchiladas Made With Tofu Mexican dish. And when I say love Enchiladas Made With Tofu-it means both eating and making it. One you should be trying today! - 42.1642
In covered saucepan cook the 1/2 cup onion in the 1/4 cup water about 5 minutes till tender.
Stir in 1 1/4 cups of the tomato puree, the chopped peppers, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Heat to boiling; simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
Uncover; simmer 2 to 3 minutes or... - 41.9635
Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and green pepper and cook, uncovered, until limp.
Add tomato sauce and chili powder; simmer, uncovered, for about 10 minutes.
Beat eggs lightly with half-and-half; add chiles, and salt and pepper to... - 41.9027
Enchiladas With Turkey
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Heat the oil in a medium-size saucepan over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until limp.
Add the tomato sauce, chilies, chili powder, oregano, and cumin, cover, and... - 41.889
Would you like to try an Enchilada Vegetarian Recipe? I have learnt this Enchilada Vegetarian Recipe from one of my Mexican friend. She is a very good cook. This is a vegetarian delight. This is eaten as an entrée. You should also try this Enchilada... - 41.8797
These baked enchiladas are made with Anasazi beans and seasoned with cilantro, cumin and three cheeses. - 41.7968
Enchilada Recipes By Category