- » Enchilada
Enchiladas are tortillas with stuffing, commonly consumed as a traditional main course dish by the Mexicans. Originally a maize tortilla with meat filling and tomato sauce flavoring, the savory enchilada is now ... More »
Mexican Asparagus And Zucchini Enchiladas
Make tasty Mexican Meal in minutes with this simple asparagus and zucchini enchilada recipe. This video features the step by step procedure of making perfect and delicious enchilada. Try this vegetarian enchilada creation that is rich, satisfying and budget... - 141.224
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas - Cheesy And Creamy
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas - "It's Gotta Be Hot To Be Good!"I am going to show you how to make delicious sour cream chicken enchiladas for your next Mexican dinner. These are very cheesy and creamy with the addition of that sour cream. Many recipes for... - 124.231
How To Make Chicken Enchiladas With Red Sauce By Rockin Robin
Making chicken enchiladas really is pretty easy if you know the techniques. I will take you step by step through the process of making delicious chicken enchiladas just like Mexican restaurants do. Now I like to make enchiladas with red or enchilada sauce and... - 117.593
Tasty Chicken Enchiladas
In the mood to have some nice and tasty Mexican food, then you have come to the right place. Check out these yummy Chicken Enchiladas, which is one of the most popular dishes from the Mexican cuisine. The Chef shows how to prepare this dish in a matter of... - 116.078
Cajun Spinach Enchiladas
This famous Enchilada dish comes from Cajun cook Beryl Stokes kitchen and she creates wonder with the dish. The combination of spinach adds a different taste to create an exotic flavor. The next time you want to make something different, you know where to... - 115.98
Shredded Pork Enchiladas
You will need shredded pork, shredded beef or shredded chicken to make these enchiladas. I used left-over chipotle citrus braised pork for this recipe. I also used my red enchilada sauce but store bought sauce will work as well. What ever you like. - 114.195
Tex Mex Cheese Enchiladas
1. Chop the onions and keep it aside until needed.
2. In a pan pour olive oil and fry the tortillas 1 minutes on each side, once done dip it to the enchilada sauce.
3. Remove and place it on a plate, add some cheese and roll it like a... - 108.48
Enchiladas Suizas - (mexican Food)
These Mexican Enchiladas Suizas are one of the best enchiladas you would have come across. Suizas means with a white or creamy topping as in this recipe. The tangy sauce gives it a nice kick and the cheese balances the flavors really well. Worth trying! - 107.192
Healthy Chicken Enchiladas
If you love spicy Mexican fare, then you won't say 'no' to this Mexican staple. Juan Montalvo shows how to prepare this exotic yet simple treat at home using a slew of tasty ingredients. These homemade, healthy chicken enchiladas are so good that you will... - 105.618
Chicken Enchiladas With Tex Mex Rice
If you don't have anything fresh to cook try out this Chicken Enchiladas with Tex Mex Rice. Now, you don't get a gourmet meal like this oozing with aroma and flavors out of your leftovers everyday. Take a look at this video for this surprise recipe. - 105.473
Enchilada (vegetarian Choice) - Mexican Cuisine
If you're keen on having some tasty Mexican food, you have come to the right place. Check out these yummy enchiladas which is quite popular in the Mexican cuisine. Chef Bhavna shows how to prepare tasty enchilada in a few minutes, so do check out the video. - 102.79
Cheese And Beef Enchiladas
Try Mexican food in your kitchen by making this enchiladas! They are a quick meal and can be made for large gatherings as well. Follow the chef in this video to make a wonderful beef enchilada! - 102.703
Mouth-watering Deluxe Enchilada Casserole
What better way to bring on the flavors of Mexico to your dinner table than this! Betty's delicious Tex Mex delight — deluxe enchilada casserole is mouth-watering to the hilt and make for a quick and easy dinner addition. Plus, it's simple and can be... - 100.114
Easy And Tasty Enchilada Casserole
A tasty, Tex-Mex style casserole is sure a head-turner! Betty briefs all her viewers on how to make this lip-smacking treat in a few simple steps and a couple of readily available ingredients. Watch the video recipe to learn more about this dish. - 100.11
Low Carb Enchiladas
If you like to know how to make your favorite enchiladas low carb, here is a recipe video for you. In this Lowcarbcafe video, chef Kelly is sharing her low Carb Enchiladas recipe which her family likes. It’s just like any enchiladas recipe with a few... - 98.9385
Quick Low Fat Enchilada
Have you been avoiding healthy food because you don't want to compromise on taste? Cut down on calorie and switch to Low fat Enchiladas which not only taste awesome but ensures good health too. Try it once and you would love to make it everyday! - 98.2216
June The Homemaker's Chicken Enchilada Soup
This Chicken Enchilada Soup tastes better than anything you can get at a restaurant. Guess what, it is healthy too! Don't let the long list of ingredients fool you. All you do is dump everything into the slow cooker and walk away. Can't wait to make some and... - 98.0813
Low Carb Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Eating low carb food on a daily basis is not easy if you don’t know how to cook. So, here is a recipe video by lowcarb4life and we get to see a Low Carb Chicken Enchilada Casserole. The host is making chicken enchilada without tortilla but it has all the... - 91.0563
Delicious Beef Enchiladas
In this video, you'll find Chef David Bishop teaching how to prepare Beef Enchiladas. This is a classic Mexican dish and with his help, you cannot go wrong. Wait no longer, try this right away! Serve and enjoy! - 85.4537
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas With Cilantro Pepper Sauce
Look at this impressive video that demonstrates an excellent recipe for sour cream chicken enchiladas with a flavorful and delicious cilantro pepper sauce. The video is nicely explained and offers great serving tips too. Check out this video for an ultimate... - 85.4149
Low Cal Enchilada Salad
Want to treat yourself or your dear ones with exotic Mexican food, here is a recipe just right for you. Check out chef Jeanie making healthy and low calorie Enchilada salad with taco meat and enchilada sauce. Healthy and hearty treat! - 84.1641
Love Stricken Demise Enchiladas A.m.
1. Place ground turkey in mixing bowl.
2. Dice up the Chorizo and add to the turkey meat and mix well.
3. Grease a frying pan with a little bit of olive oil then add the meat mixture and cook until thoroughly brown.
4. While the meat is browning grease a... - 82.1811
Mexican Enchiladas And Spanish Rice
Clyde makes Mexican meal Enchilada and Spanish Rice in his Florida kitchen. He uses sorriso sausage pork and ground beef, the sausage is full of flavors with garlic and spices, so the enchiladas come out extremely yummy. His direction is simple to understand... - 66.4497
Its bake with rich layers of meat, tortillas and enchilada sauce! Baked to perfection and full of flavour. The video is a typical home video which could lack in professionalism! See the video for more. - 65.1048
Cholula Hot Sauce & Chili Enchilada
Can you believe that Mexican Cholula hot sauce can also be made at home? With simple guidance from Bhal Dave you can make this exotic sauce. Also watch him make Chili Enchilada at home in a simple and quick method. So when is your Mexican dinner planned? - 64.7102
Mexican Meal Part 2: Serving Enchilada And Spanish Rice
After making Mexican meal Enchilada and Spanish Rice, Clyde is giving serving suggestions for serving them. He is using sour cream and shows an easy way of making it at home. He also has a dessert to serve with his mexican dishes, blackberries in sour cream.... - 53.9304
It has never been so easy to whip up a delicious gourmet dish! This gorgeously delicious recipe for Pancake Enchiladas is sure to win many stomach. Give this Pancake Enchiladas a try and let your guests envy you! - 49.3927
Chicken Enchiladas has a fine taste. The cheese dressing gives the Chicken Enchiladas a velvety taste. - 48.5884
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a 3-quart saucepan heat the oil over low heat.
Add the red pepper and garlic and cook until the pepper has softened, about 3 minutes.
Stir in the chili powder; cook 1 minute.
Whisk in the flour until well combined.
Gradually... - 48.4931
Spinach Enchilada Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray, sautÃ© the onion.
3) Drain the spinach and place between 2 paper towels to pat out the excess moisture.
4) Combine together the... - 47.9181
1. With a knife, skin the turkey.
2. Put turkey in a 5-quarter slow cooker.
3. In a small bowl mix tomato sauce, chilies, onion, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder and garlic powder.
4. Pour the mixture over turkey.
5. Cook covered on... - 47.8705
Shrimp And Crab Enchiladas
Shrimp And Crab Enchiladas is an amazingly delicious version of seafood. An easy to prepare recipe, Shrimp And Crab Enchiladas is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 47.8587
Rich Chicken Enchiladas
Chicken enchiladas are meaty enchiladas prepared with cooked chicken and liberal amounts of cheese. Parsleyed for a fresh flavor with jalapeno peppers for heat, the chicken enchiladas are best served with a peppy enchilada relish for a sumptious Mexican meal. - 47.6135
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a medium bowl, thoroughly combine the turkey, green onions, cream cheese, and 1 cup of the Jack cheese.
In a blender or food processor, combine the salsa verde or tomatillos, chiles, cilantro, and cream.
Blend until... - 47.5867
1. Preheat oven at 350°.
2. In Dutch oven, place chicken and celery.
3. Cover with water, and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat,and simmer 1 hour or until chicken is tender.
5. When the chicken pieces are cooked remove them from broth.... - 47.5017
1. Prepare Pasta.
2. Take a wax paper, place pasta on it and set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 350° F.
4. Take a bowl and mix combine ground pork, garlic, 2 teaspoons chili powder and vinegar.
5. Take a skillet and heat oil in it.
6.... - 47.4273
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large skillet, heat the corn oil.
3) To the hot oil, add the finely chopped onion and cook till tender.
4) To this, add the chili powder and cumin. Mix well.
5) Gradually add the tomatoes,... - 47.2226
1)Prepare sauce by charring tomatoes, chili and onion inder broiler or over flame of gas stove.
2)Blend together to form a smooth sauce.
3)To prepare enchiladas, in a large saucepan, stir fry onions and garlic in broth for about 5... - 46.9502
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a dish, combine beans and water. Soak overnight
3. Place the dish over heat and cook beans in soaking water for 1 to 2 hours, or until tender.
4. Drain excess water.
5. In a large bowl mash the cooked... - 46.9444
Creamy Cheesy chicken Enchiladas
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In salted water, steam chicken until tender.
3) Remove the bones and cut into pieces.
4) In a saucepan, heat oil and sauce onion, until soft.
5) To this, add soup, tomatoes and cumin. Also, add salt... - 46.8764
1) In a small bowl, place the chilli pepper and cover with boiling water.
2) Let it stand for 15 minutes
3) Discard the stem and seeds.
4) Mince the peppers reserving the soaking water.
5) In skillet, heat the oil and sautÃ© chilli... - 46.7765
1) For the sauce, take a large frying pan; heat olive oil or vegetable oil in it and sauté onions and chili powder until onions are soft.
2) Mix in rest of the sauce ingredients, tying garlic onto a wooden pick to allow easy removal.
3) Allow the... - 46.7538
1. Preheat oil to 375°F before frying.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
3. Take a frying pan, add ¼ inch oil, add tortilla to heated oil till it sizzles. Fry each tortilla fast to a state where it turns limped when cool.
4.... - 46.6601
1) In saucepan heat oil and brown roast on all sides.
2) In slow cooker put the roast.
3) Stir in remaining ingredients except tortillas, cheese, and sauce.
4) Cook covered on high for 4-5 hours.
5) Shred meat with fork and place into slow cooker.
6)... - 46.6452
Enchiladas De Gueso Mexican
1. Remove seeds from all chillies. Place them in a pan with enough water to cover. Bring to the boil. Remove from heat and allow it to cool for
30 minutes. Drain chillies and preserve the liquid.
2. Remove stems, put chillies with 1/2 cup of cooking... - 46.5643
Rich Enchilada Casserole
In medium mixing bowl, combine beef, 1 can of tomato sauce, green chili peppers, olives and chili powder.
In a lightly greased 2-quart oblong baking dish, place 3 tortillas.
They may slightly overlap.
Layer with the meat mixture, onions and... - 46.3724
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a 10-inch non-stick skillet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, saute the onion and garlic over a medium heat for about 1 minute, stirring constantly.
3) Stir in the tomatoes and reserved liquid,... - 46.2102
Chicken Enchilada Casserole
For filling, in a medium saucepan stir together the corn, water, onion, bouillon granules, garlic, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 3 minutes or till the onion is tender.
Do not drain.
In a small mixing bowl stir together the... - 46.1095
Low Calorie Enchiladas
1.Chill the broth and when the layer of fat comes on the top remove it.
2.In a sauce pan, put turkey, onion, cloves garlic, tomato paste, vinegar, cumin seeds and chili powder.
3.Put the lid on and cook for 20 minutes.
4.While the sauce... - 46.1045
Zesty Vegetable Enchiladas
In a medium saucepan combine water and lentils.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
Drain lentils; set aside.
Meanwhile, stack tortillas; wrap in foil.
Bake in a 350° oven about 10 minutes or until warm. (Or... - 46.1026
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a large bowl, combine the chicken, 3/4 cup of the Monterey Jack cheese, 1/2 cup of the chives, the garlic, cumin and pepper.
Set the chicken mixture aside.
Spread 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce in a 13" X 9" X 2" baking... - 46.0522
Beef-Bean Enchiladas is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 45.9728
1 For Filling: In a medium size frying pan,add salad oil saute frankfurters,onion,and garlic for 5 minutes or just until onion is soft.
2 Stir in chili powder, salt, tomato sauce, and beans. Simmer for 15 minutes.
3 For tortillas: Separate refrigerated... - 45.8896
Microwave Enchilada Casserole
Enchilada casserole is a saucy and peppy preparation of enchiladas, the american way. Filled with a spicy meat mixture, the prepared enchiladas are easily microwaved with tomato and enchilada sauce with beans. Sprinkled with cheese and chopped tomato before... - 45.8727
Slow Cooker Enchiladas
1) In a skillet cook beef, onions, and green peppers until beef is browned and vegetables are tender. Drain.
2) Stir in next 8 ingredients and boil.
3) Decrease heat.
4) Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
5) Add the cheeses and combine.
6) In slow... - 45.8363
In a 10-inch skillet brown the ground beef and onion; drain off excess fat. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Stir in soup, enchilada sauce, milk, and chilies.
Reduce heat (220°); cover and cook 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
In a small 6-inch skillet dip the... - 45.7871
Mock Enchilada Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a skillet, saute the onion in butter, until softened.
3) Stir in the tomato sauce, chili peppers, Italian Seasoning, celery salt and pepper.
4) Allow the mixture to simmer for 5 minutes, then remove... - 45.7761
Saucy Cheese Enchiladas
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. In a large skillet, saute onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons oil until tender.
3. Add in tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, salt, oregano, and cumin; stir.
4. Allow it to simmer uncovered for 20 minutes,... - 45.7384
Classic Enchilada Casserole
Enchilada Casserole is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare non-vegetarian recipe, this Enchilada Casserole is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 45.703
Summer Vegetable Enchiladas
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring, until soft but not browned.
Mix in garlic, tomatoes, salt, cumin, coriander, chiles, and tomato juice.
Bring to a boil over high heat; cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 15... - 45.7004
Restaurant Style Enchilada Casserole
On Range Top: In medium skillet dip tortillas, one at a time, in small amount of hot cooking oil just till limp, but not crisp, about 5 to 10 seconds for each.
Drain tortillas well on paper toweling; set aside.
In 4-cup glass measure combine flour, salt, and... - 45.6805
Bean And Raisin Enchiladas
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. In a covered pot of boiling water, plump the raisins by boiling 1-2 minutes over high heat.
3. Drain the raisins and keep aside.
4. With a knife or the metal blade of a food processor, coarsely chop the... - 45.6494
Ricotta Cheese Enchiladas
In mixing bowl stir together ricotta, egg, onions, chilies, cumin and Jack cheese.
Wrap tortillas in towel.
Microwave at High (10) 1/2 to 3/4 Minute, until pliable.
Divide filling among tortillas.
Roll up each one tightly.
In lightly greased 12x8x2-in dish... - 45.6361
Chicken Enchilada Casserole
In large saucepan cook onion and green pepper in the 2 tablespoons butter or margarine till tender.
Combine in a bowl with chopped chicken and green chili peppers; set aside.
In same saucepan melt the 3 tablespoons butter or margarine.
Blend in flour,... - 45.6183
1) Into a frying pan, saute the onion, garlic, green pepper and the mushrooms till soft
2) Tip in the tomatoes, cumin, chili powder, salt and allow to simmer for 30 minutes
3) Into an oiled casserole, line with 3 tortillas and top with half the... - 45.5569
Chicken Enchiladas easy
For sauce, combine tomato sauce, green chili peppers, sugar, and coriander.
Spray a saucepan with nonstick coating.
Cook onion in the saucepan till tender.
Stir in Neufchatel cheese and milk till smooth.
Stir in chicken or turkey and parsley.
Wrap... - 45.556
Turkey And Green Chili Enchiladas
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a large baking dish or shallow casserole with oil or butter.
3. In a food processor or blender combine half of the green chilies, jalapeno peppers, onion, tomato, garlic, cilantro, stock, lemon... - 45.4687
1) In a bowl, mix together chicken and olives
2) Place the tortilla on the working table.
3) Spoon the 1/8 of the chicken mixture in the center of each tortilla.
4) Roll the tortillas and arrange the flap side down in the slow cooker.
5) In another... - 45.4664
Skillet Enchiladas is a unique and winning meat preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this exquisite dish. I am sure they will love the Skillet Enchiladas. - 45.4215
Olive Stuffed Enchiladas
Saute" garlic and onion in oil until onion is tender.
Stir in olives, chili powder, and beans.
When mixture is thoroughly blended and hot, remove from heat; add soy bits, and season to taste.
Fry tortillas in oil until lightly browned... - 45.3509
Jack & Olives Turkey Enchiladas
Mix turkey, tomato, onions, chilies and garlic powder in 15-oz casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (550 watts) 1 min; stir.
Cover tightly and microwave until hot, 30 to 60 seconds longer [1 to 2 min longer]; drain.
Place tortillas in 1 stack [2... - 45.2745
Fresh Corn Enchiladas
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. With a knife or the metal blade of a food processor, chop the onions medium-fine,
3. Pat dry the chilies. With a knife or the metal blade of a food processor, chop them coarsely.
4. With a shredder or the... - 45.2745
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Oil a 1 1/2-quart casserole and place aside.
3) In a pan, sautÃ© onion, garlic, mushrooms and pepper over medium heat.
4) Stir in beans, tomatoes, spices, salt and wine.
5) Allow to simmer the mixture... - 45.1253
Acapulco Chicken Enchiladas
Filling: Melt the butter in a skillet and add the ingredients.
Cook until heated through.
Sauce: Heat oil in a saucepan and cook onion and garlic 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer 30 minutes.
Pour through strainer.
To Assemble: Fry the tortillas... - 45.1189
1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
1 In a skillet, brown meat with onion and garlic.
2 Add in the remaining ingredients and simmer for about 20 minutes.
3 In a bowl, mix 1/3 cup flour with 2/3 cups water.
4 Stir in... - 45.0463
Best Ever Enchiladas
This best ever enchiladas recipe is a beef enchilada recipe, prepared with stewed tomatoes. Cooked and wrapped in fried tortillas, the best ever enchilada recipe is a baked with a filling with beef with olives and onions and a cheese topping. - 45.0359
Microwaved Enchilada Casserole
Soften tortillas by placing between damp paper towels, placing in a plastic bag and microwaving for 45 SECONDS.
Allow to rest in sealed plastic bag while preparing remainder of ingredients.
Crumble beef into casserole.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH,... - 45.0198
Cook first 3 ingredients in butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until tender.
Stir in chicken and 1 can enchilada sauce; reduce heat, and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil; bake at 350°... - 44.9281
Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add chicken; cook 6 minutes on each side or until done.
Remove from skillet; let cool.
Shred with 2 forks; set aside.
Coat skillet with cooking spray; place... - 44.9191
Cortez Chicken Enchiladas
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a large non-stick skillet, combine together the onion, green pepper, chicken broth, green chilies and 1/3 cup of enchilada sauce. Cook the mixture for about 5 minutes.
3) Add the... - 44.8926
Layered Enchilada Pie
Brown ground beef, onion and garlic in butter.
Add seasoning, olives and tomato sauce.
In a round 2 qt.casserole, alternate layers of tortilla, meat sauce and 1-1/2 C.cheese.
Sprinkle remaining 1/2 C.of cheese on top of tortilla.
Pour water at edge into... - 44.8914
1. Preheat oven at 350°.
2. In a skillet, stir-fry ham, onions and green pepper in oil until vegetables are tender.
3. Place 1/3 cup on center of each tortilla and put 3 tablespoons of cheese.
4. Grease an 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking... - 44.8869
Place undrained tomatoes, chili peppers, coriander seed, and the 1/2 teaspoon salt in blender container.
Cover; blend till mixture is smooth.
Add sour cream; cover and blend just till combined.
Combine chicken or turkey, cream cheese, onion, and... - 44.8456
Chicken Or Cheese Enchiladas
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a large saucepan over medium heat, saute the onion and garlic in the butter until tender.
Add the next 8 ingredients.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for 20 minutes.
Dip each tortilla briefly in the sauce to... - 44.8149
Insert shredding disc; shred cheese and set aside.
With a knife, cut onions in chunks.
Switch to metal blade and process onion with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped.
Heat the 1 tablespoon oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and cook until... - 44.8138
Preheat oil in skillet.
Saute chopped chilies with minced garlic in oil.
Drain and break up tomatoes; reserve 1/2 cup liquid.
To chilies and garlic, add tomatoes, onion, 1 teaspoon salt, oregano and reserved tomato liquid.
Simmer, uncovered, until thick,... - 44.7619
1) In a non-stick pan, brown the beef.
2) Drain of the fat from the pan.
3) Stir in the tomato, enchilada sauces and salt.
4) Cook over slow heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until thickened.
5) Place the tortilla on the working table.
6) Spoon the... - 44.736
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Place a medium skillet on low heat, add chuck, 2 tsp salt, 1 garlic clove, chili powder and tequila and sauté to turn chuck brown. Mix in kidney beans to prepare the meat filling.
3. Take a... - 44.7277
Santa Fe Style Open Enchiladas With Fried Eggs
1) Preheat oven moderately to 250 degrees.
2) Shred Muenster and Cheddar cheese to measure 1 cup each.
3) Chop onion finely.
4) Halve tomatoes.
5) Halve cherry tomatoes.
5) In small skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
6) Place... - 44.6925
1. For the enchilada sauce mix the oil, flour and garlic in a 1-quart microwave safe casserole dish and microwave at full power for 1 minute, or until hot.
2. Now add the stock, chilli powder, cumin, oregano and salt and microwave at full power... - 44.6871
In mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese, egg, onions, chilies, cumin and Monterey Jack cheese.
Wrap tortillas in paper towel.
Microwave at high (10) 1/2 minute until pliable.
Divide cheese mixture evenly among tortillas.
Roll up tightly.
Place tortillas in... - 44.6778
Sour Cream Enchiladas
Melt butter and fry onion and garlic.
Add green chili peppers, salt and oregano.
Add tomatoes and 1/2 can water.
Cook until thickened (can be done day before.)
Salt and pepper chicken.
Put dab of butter on each piece; wrap in foil and bake until... - 44.6026
Enchilada Casserole For 4
1. In a medium microwavable casserole, combine ground beef with onion.
2. Cover dish with lid or with cling film.
3. Microwave at HIGH for 4 1/2 to 5 minutes, or until beef is lightly browned.
4. Drain off excess fat.
5. Stir in lightly crushed corn... - 44.562
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chicken; saute 2 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add onion and next 3 ingredients; saute 3 minutes or until chicken is done.
Remove from heat.
Add beans; stir.
Combine... - 44.545
Heat oil in skillet and saute onion and garlic 5 minutes.
Stir in green olives, chilies, chili powder, cilantro and cumin.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add chicken and cook until heated through.
Fry the tortillas quickly in the oil.
Remove and drain on paper... - 44.5385
Preheat oven to 350°.
In medium saucepan, cook onion in margarine until tender.
Stir in flour then water and bouillon; cook and stir until thickened and bouillon dissolves.
Remove from heat; stir in sour cream.
In large bowl, combine 1 cup sauce, chicken, 1... - 44.5371
Enchilada Recipes By Category