Cast Iron Skillet
- » Enameled Cast Iron Skillet
Enameled Cast Iron Skillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of enameled cast iron skillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for enameled cast iron skillet recipes.
Pan Fried Fillet Of Beef
1) In a cast iron skillet or enameled frying pan, heat the butter till very hot.
2) Lightly fry the meat to sear on the outside.
3) Turn down the heat to medium-high and continue sautéing till the meat is done to taste. For rare fillets cook for 6 to... - 31.8954
Crispy Fried Okra
1. Preheat the oven to 225 degrees. Heat the oil in a 12-inch cast-iron skillet or a 3-quart enameled cast-iron casserole until the temperature on a candy thermometer reads 375 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk until they are well... - 36.6477
Swordfish In Creamy Tomato Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 325° In a large ovenproof skillet, flameproof clay pot or enameled cast-iron baking dish, melt the butter. Add thegarlic and poblano, season with salt and pepper and cook over moderate heat until the poblano starts to soften, about
5... - 31.8408
Roasted Cod On Garlic Mashed Potatoes
1. Heat oven to 425°. Boil red wine with thyme sprigs in a nonreactive (steel, glass, or enamel) sauce pot, until it is reduced to a syrup consistency. Cover and set aside. Make mashed potatoes and keep warm.
2. Season cod with salt and pepper. Preheat large... - 27.0456
White Rice With Wild Mushrooms And Merguez
1. Preheat the oven to 350° In a medium enameled cast-iron casserole, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Add the rice and cook over moderately high heat, stirring, until lightly toasted and well coated with oil, about 3 minutes. Add the mushroom broth and... - 24.9478
Alsatian Casserole Of Pork Chops, Potatoes And Onions
1. Fry 2 slices of the bacon in a large skillet until crisp; crumble and reserve. Trim fat from chops; brown chops in bacon drippings.
2. Arrange half the potatoes in a layer in a deep baking dish or Dutch oven, preferably earthenware or enameled cast iron.... - 37.8914
Sicilian Style Meatballs
1. Pour the tomatoes and their juices into a large enameled cast-iron casserole and crush them. Add the oil and season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil over moderately high heat. Reduce the heat to low and gently simmer for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a... - 30.6332
Baby Root Vegetable Stew With Black Tea Prunes
1. In a small saucepan, cover the prunes with the tea and bring to a simmer. Remove from the heat, cover and let stand until the prunes are plump, about 1 hour. Drain the prunes and discard the tea.
2. Melt 4 tablespoons of the butter in a skillet. Add the... - 32.456
Soft Pork Tacos With Spicy Black Beans
1. prepare the beans: In a large saucepan, cover the beans with 2 inches of water and bring to a boil. Simmer over low heat for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
2. In a medium skillet, heat the oil. Add the onion, garlic and jalapeno and cook over moderate heat... - 32.2153
Iraqi Lamb And Eiggplant Stew With Pitas
1. In a bowl, dissolve 2 teaspoons of salt in 1 quart of water. Add the eggplant, cover with a small plate to keep the slices submerged and let soak for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large enameled cast-iron casserole, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil. Season... - 35.0279
Pork And Wild Mushroom Daube
1. marinate the pork: Put the pork in a large bowl. Add the wine, onion, carrot, bouquet garni, spice bundle and olive oil. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Pour the pork into a colander set over a bowl. Discard the onion and carrot. Squeeze the spice... - 40.5368