- » Electric Skillet Pot Roast
Electric Skillet Pot Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of electric skillet pot roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for electric skillet pot roast recipes.
Polynesian Pot Roast
In 12-inch skillet brown the pot roast slowly in hot oil. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Sprinkle meat with a little salt.
Combine flaked coconut, pineapple-apricot preserves, the 1/4 cup water, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, lemon peel, and pepper.
Pour mixture... - 45.5109
Seville Pot Roast
1 Trim excess fat from beef; make slashes about 1 1/2 inches deep and 2 inches apart all the way around meat with a sharp knife; push an olive deep into each cut.
2 Brown beef in a large skillet or an electric slow cooker with a browning unit; remove and... - 38.5995
Spicy Orange Pot Roast
Coat roast with mixture of flour, salt, and pepper.
In large skillet brown the meat on all sides in hot shortening. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Pour off excess fat.
Combine next 5 ingredients; pour over meat.
Cover; reduce heat (220°).
Simmer till meat is... - 45.2793
Swedish Pot Roast
Trim excess fat from roast.
Sprinkle salt into skillet.
Brown the meat slowly on both sides. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Cover skillet; reduce heat (220°).
Stick cloves in onions.
Add to meat along with carrots, celery, 1/3 cup water, corn syrup, and... - 47.4204
Yankee Pot Roast
Preheat the broiler.
Season the roast with the pepper.
Place the meat on the broiler pan rack and broil about 4 inches from the heat, turning until brown on all sides about 10 minutes.
Reduce the oven temperature to 325°F.
In a heavy 4 quart Dutch oven,... - 40.719
French Pot Roast
1 Trim excess fat from roast; rub beef well with flour; brown in oil in a large skillet or an electric slow cooker with a browning unit.
2 Place meat in slow cooker; pour onion soup over; cover cooker.
3 Cook on low heat (190Â° to 200Â°) 10 for hours, or... - 30.5494
Viennese Pot Roast
Double a 5 foot length piece of foil.
Place on broiler pan.
Place roast on foil and brown under broiler.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Spoon half of sauce under roast and remaining sauce on top.
Roast at 325° for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until... - 40.5413
Pot Roast Seville
1) Using a sharp knife, make some slashes around the meat
2) Into each slash, tuck in an olive
3) Into an electric skillet or oven, brown the beef over a medium heat
4) Using a slotted spoon, remove and keep aside
5) Into the skillet, saute the onion... - 44.819
Barbecued Beef Roast
The barbecued beef roast is a beef preparation made with pot roastbeef. Browned and cooked with worcestershire sauce, chili powder, paprika, catsup and lemon juice, the barbecued beef roast is spicy and hot. - 37.2466
1) Arrange the sliced meat, tofu, and vegetables on a large platter attactively and place on the dining table.
2) Prepare the dipping sauces and transfer into individual serving bowls and place on the dining... - 41.9719
For those cool fall days and cold winter evenings this dish will warm you up from the inside and keep you warm and full for that perfect night of sleep - 50.1125
White Soup Safed Sarvo
Put the garlic and ginger into the container of an electric blender, along with 1/4 cup water.
Blend at high speed until you have a smooth paste.
In a largish pot, combine the meat, chopped onions, garlic and ginger paste, beef broth, salt, and bay... - 46.248
Pasta Wheels And Prosciutto With Asparagus Spears
1. In a small skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of butter and saute the scallions for 1 or 2 minutes. Add garlic and saute for 2 minutes or until lightly brown. Transfer scallions and garlic to a large bowl.
2. In same skillet, add remaining tablespoon of butter and... - 39.04
Three Bean Macaroni Salad
1. In a small skillet, toast the Szechuan peppercorns over high heat, tossing, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Remove from the pan and let cool slightly.
2. In an electric spice grinder, grind the star anise, hot pepper and roasted Szechuan peppercorns to a... - 40.2216
Spinach With Sesame Dressing
1) In a large pot of boiling, salted water,dip the spinach and cook briefly for a minute or till the leaves shrink and turn bright green.
2) Drain soon after and cool in a colander under cold running water.
3) Squeeze the liquid out of the spinach, a... - 42.1945
Shrimp Po Boy Sandwich
You don't really have to fly down to the South to enjoy po'boy sandwiches. Try Beryl Stokes' simple recipe for a warm, delicious, seafood submarine sandwich right in your kitchen. They are sure to get you hooked for good. - 95.1592
Spicy Chicken Biryani
First you have to make the marinade for the chicken.
Peel and coarsely chop 3 of the onions.
Place chopped onion, garlic, and ginger in an electric blender, along with the cloves, peppercorns, the seeds only from the 8 cardamoms, cinnamon, coriander, cumin,... - 48.6477