- » Electric Fondue Pot
Electric Fondue Pot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of electric fondue pot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for electric fondue pot recipes.
Party Bread Pot Fondue
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Slice a 1-inch "lid" off top of bread; reserve. Hollow out loaf, removing 4 ounces of bread from center (reserve for other use).
3. To prepare filling, in large bowl, with electric mixer on low speed, beat cream cheese, sour... - 37.9587
You May Also Like!
Pink Squirrel Fondue
In a slow electric crockery cooker combine the marshmallow creme, creme d'almond, white creme de cacao, and lemon juice.
Cover and cook on high heat setting for 30 minutes; stir occasionally.
Serve at once or reduce heat and keep warm, covered, on low heat... - 26.6362
1. Take two platters; arrange cherry tomatoes, frankfurters, and pineapple chunks over it.
2. In an electric fondue pot pour enough oil until it is ½ or 2/3 full. The oil is heated according to manufacturer-€™s suggestions.
3. Cherry tomatoes,... - 29.5541
A great combination with french bread, Pizza Fondue tops of my list of favorite appetizers. It is indeed the flavor of cheese that lend to the flavor of pizza fondue. Give this lip smacking pizza fondue a try. - 44.1845
Food can make all the difference to your party. With recipes like the International Fondue, you can create just the ambience you desire. A great way to entertain. Try it!! - 41.3688
Blue Cheese Fondue
Put milk and cream cheese in fondue pot and beat with an electric mixer until creamy and smooth.
Place fondue pot over low heat and gradually stir in blue cheese.
Continue to stir over heat until smooth.
In a small bowl blend garlic salt and cornstarch with... - 33.0236
Basic Beef Fondue With Variations
Arrange meat on platter.
Meanwhile, heat oil according to fondue pot manufacturer's directions or in electric skillet set at 400°; oil should be about 2-inches deep.
Spear beef cubes on fondue forks until done to individual taste.
Remove to plate and serve... - 21.7922
Easy Beef Fondue
Cut the meat into bite-sized cubes and refrigerate until about 15 to 20 minutes before serving time.
Pour the melted butter and salad oil (equal amounts of each) into a Fondue Bourguignonne pot or an electric frying pan to a depth of 1 1/2 to 2 inches.
Heat... - 23.0422
Almond Praline Fondue
1. Into a small saucepan add castor sugar and vanilla.
2. Leave over a low heat and such that sugar is liquid and golden brown.
3. Add almonds and onto a lightly greased cake tin pour and let it become cold.
4. Preferably with an electric blender grind... - 35.7843
Savory Fondue Bourguignonne
Combine tomato sauce, vinegar, sugar, horseradish and garlic; chill.
Heat oil according to fondue pot manufacturer's directions (or heat to 400° in electric skillet); oil should be about 2-inches deep.
Spear beef cubes on fondue forks or long skewers; cook... - 29.3042
Fruitcake With Lemon Sauce Fondue
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
1) Take a large mixing bowl and combine together date bar mix with hot water in it. Mix nicely together.
2) Add marmalade, eggs, baking powder, flour and spices. Stir to mix well.
3) Add raisins, pecans and... - 43.5462