- » Eggs With Condensed Milk
Eggs With Condensed Milk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Eggs With Condensed Milk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Eggs With Condensed Milk recipes.
Sweetened Condensed Milk Substitute
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my sweetened condensed milk substitute. - 0
Basic Condensed Milk Flan
1) Into a bowl, beat the eggs, then add the condensed milk and whole milk and beat well
2) Pour them evenly into ramekins or custard cups
3) Place them in a pan of water filled up to two thirds of the sides of the cups
4) Bake them at 350 F for an hour... - 36.9273
Key Lime Pie With Condensed Milk
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix together the condensed milk, lime juice and egg yolks.
3) Beat 1 egg white till it is stiff.
4) Fold the egg into the mixture and turn it into the prebaked pie crust... - 45.236
Lemon Squares Using Sweetened Condensed Milk
1) In a bowl mix butter, flour, 1/2 cup (125 mL) sugar, baking powder, 1 egg and 2 egg yolks together.
2) Take 8" x 8" (2 L) ungreased pan and spread the mixture evenly on it.
3) Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 25-30 minutes.
4) Cool the mixture and keep... - 45.1181
The Perfect Caramel Custard Recipe- How To Make Flan
Learn step by step how to make the creamiest custard you will ever have in your life with strawberries marinated in vanilla syrup (macerate strawberry).
In this video tutorial you will learn why custards are baked in a bain-marie and how to make a perfect... - 133.187
Caramelized Arequipe Cheesecake
To caramelize the milk, put the cans in a pot deep enough to hold water to cover the cans, cover with cool water, and bring to a boil over high heat.
Once the water has come to a boil, boil the cans for 1 hour and 45 minutes to achieve the best flavor and... - 33.5528
Lemon Sweet Bread
Place potato in small pan; add water to cover.
Bring to a boil over high heat and boil, partially covered, until very soft (15 to 20 minutes).
Drain potato, reserving 3/4 cup of the hot cooking liquid; let liquid stand until warm.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl,... - 42.6626
Effortless Key Lime Pie
Combine and beat all ingredients.
Pour into pie shell.
Bake at 325 degrees for 40 minutes.
Cool and chill in refrigerator before serving. - 25.5311
Orange-pineapple Ice Cream
Dissolve the gelatin in boiling water, and let cool.
Beat eggs in a large bowl at medium speed of an electric mixer until frothy.
Add sugar, mixing well.
Stir in gelatin and remaining ingredients.
Pour into freezer can of a 1-gallon freezer.
Freeze according... - 36.076
I just love the irresistably great lemony feel this Lemon tarts give out. One of the most delicious of baked treats I have ever tried, this lemon tarts is worth to be devored. - 26.1686
Easy Creamed Eggs
In saucepan, blend soup and milk.
Add eggs and pimiento.
Heat; stir occasionally. - 19.4204
Creamed Eggs is easy to make egg recipe. Creamed Eggs gets its taste from egg mixed with milk and soup. Creamed Eggs is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 21.9656
Easy Eggs Benedict With Ham
In saucepan, blend soup and milk.
Heat; stir occasionally.
Meanwhile, place a slice of ham on each slice of toast or muffin half; top with poached egg.
Pour sauce over eggs.
Sprinkle with minced parsley. - 23.786
Combine soup, milk and curry powder in 1 quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on '8', or until hot.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on '8', or until hot. - 24.99
Egg And Oysters Au Gratin
Empty stew into saucepan.
Gradually blend milk into flour until smooth; slowly stir into stew.
Cook, stirring until thickened and cheese is melted.
Add eggs; heat. - 25.1258
Easy Curried Eggs
Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
Carefully remove egg yolks.
In small bowl, mash yolks with fork.
Blend in mayonnaise and curry powder.
Stuff into egg whites.
In skillet, combine soup and milk.
Arrange eggs filled side up in sauce.
Cover; cook over low heat 5... - 28.8514
Delicious Eggs Florentine
In 1 1/2 quart shallow baking dish (10x6x2"), combine soup, milk, and spinach.
Spread evenly in bottom of dish.
Top mixture with eggs; sprinkle with cheese.
Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes or until eggs are set. - 21.9478
Quick Egg Curry
Quick Egg Curry has easy to make egg recipe. Quick Egg Curry gets its taste from eggs mixed with soup and cheese. Quick Egg Curry is inspired by many foods outlet around the world. - 27.5311
Egg & Tuna Burgers
Arrange toast on cookie sheet or in shallow baking pan; top with tuna, onion, and egg.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over sandwiches.
Broil 4 inches from heat 5 minutes or until hot. - 30.2441
Homemade Malaysian Honeycomb Cake
This yummylicious cake draws its name from its interesting honey-comb like patterns. A Malaysian staple, this lip-smackingly good cake is a must try for all sweet lovers. Spongy, bouncy, and bitter-sweet treat makes for an excellent recipe for baking... - 106.26
Sweet Leche Flan
For all this Filipino food fans this traditional leche flan recipe is a must try for you. Take a look at this video to learn how the lady chef combines some basic ingredients to make a succulent leche flan with a lemony zest. Certainly a great dessert idea... - 86.0209
Key Lime Pie
My wife likes this easy key lime pie recipe. This is a kid friendly recipe. It is absolutely delicious dessert. It is generally made on Saint Patrick's Day. This dessert makes your Saint Patrick's day celebrations more enjoyable.Try this Key Lime Pie recipe... - 36.2762
Candy Bar Cake
Something to celebrate or feel like you need a reward? Here's a cake that provides sweet satisfaction. - 42.0041
Chicken Pot Pie
This pot pie couldn't be easier. It’s loaded with chicken and vegetables in a creamy sauce and baked under an impossibly easy crust. - 32.9212
Flan is a great dessert to serve during the Holidays. Watch this video for a very simple method to make it. The chef has her own style of making flan and assures to get a wonderful dessert. So if you are planning some desserts for the Holidays. Try flan too. - 133.828
Rich Chocolate Cake
The combination of rich ingredients produces a decadent, caramel-soaked cake that's sure to be a hit! - 38.2337
American Pumpkin Pie
Today, chef has an easy American Pumpkin pie recipe for Thanksgiving. He makes this traditional dessert with great ease, a recipe which can be tried by anyone including kids and can be successful. It’s interesting to see that a popular dessert can just be... - 78.3359
It's a nice and cold weather out and you are in a mood to have something comforting. You have come to the right place. Check out the video of the delicious Eggnog prepared by our talented chef Jenny. A grea beverage made with milk. - 84.2087
Combine soup, milk and wine.
Pour half the mixture into greased baking dish, 10) x 6-inches.
Carefully break eggs into sauce.
Pour remaining cheese sauce over eggs.
Bake uncovered 20 minutes at 325Â° F.
Serve on toast - 22.5162
1. In a large pan, blend the soup, milk, eggs and pimiento.
2. Place the pan on heat and heat while stirring often.
3. Serve hot on toast
The egg white and yolk are separated and cooked separately and chopped up. Omit the pimiento, and... - 33.3494
Easy Eggs Benedict
1. In a large pan, blend the soup and milk and heat well
2. Place a slice or ham on each slice of toast or muffin half and top with poached egg.
3. Pour the sauce over the eggs
4. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve hot immediately - 32.7654
Creamed Eggs Elegante
Spread rusks with mustard, then with ham.
Place in slow oven (325°) 10 minutes, or till warm through.
Meanwhile, chop 2 of the eggs; combine with remaining ingredients; heat.
To serve, place each rusk on a plate; spoon sauce over.
Slice remaining eggs;... - 30.5997
Basic Creamed Eggs
1. Mix peas and soup in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; stir. Cover and microwave until hot and bubbly, 2 to 3 minutes longer.
2. Fold in eggs, olives, onion and poultry seasoning. Cover tightly and microwave on... - 19.9871
Mushroom Poached Eggs
Place the butter in a ceramic or Pyrex pie plate and melt 1 minute at HIGH.
Add the soup and the milk or wine.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH 2 minutes, or until sauce is hot, stirring once.
Break the eggs, one at a time, onto a small plate.
Gendy slide... - 35.0721
Curried Eggs And Shrimp
1. Cut the eggs in half lengthwise
2. Scoop out the yolks and mash well. Add the mayonnaise and curry powder and refill the egg halves.
3. In a large pan, combine the soup and milk and mix well
4. Heat the soup till it is thawed through... - 41.0858
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2) In a bowl, gently beat the eggs, stir in the Milkmaid Sweetened Condensed Milk, Nestle Milk, vanilla essence and cornflakes.
3) Mix well and pour the mixture into a baking dish.
4) Bake in the preheated... - 38.7028