- » Eggs With Beans
Eggs With Beans Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Eggs With Beans recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Eggs With Beans recipes.
Green Bean Salad With Eggs
Wash, trim, and halve beans crosswise.
Cook until tender-crisp.
Drain and cool.
Combine oil, vinegar, pepper, salt, and mustard.
Add tomato, onion, pickles, parsley, capers, and egg.
Toss beans with dressing and refrigerate. - 36.2563
Eggs With Black Beans
Eggs With Black Beans is a very easy to prepare recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Eggs With Black Beans; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 45.2701
Eggs With Crab And Bean Sprouts
Eggs With Crab And Bean Sprouts is a mouth watering egg dish. They are easy to make and very flling. The Eggs With Crab And Bean Sprouts can be served as side dishes. Try it and enjoy it. - 34.9178
Eggs With Bean Sprouts
Heat the oil in the wok and stir-fry the scallions and mushrooms 1 to 2 minutes.
Combine the eggs, water chestnuts, chicken, soy sauce, sugar, and salt.
Add to the scallions and mushrooms in the wok and stir briefly.
After the eggs have heated for about a... - 37.3595
Black Beans And Eggs
1.Put beans in water enough to cover them and boil for 10minutes.
2.Once done, put the lid on and simmer for atleast 2 hours, until beans turn soft.
3.Put salt, pepper, onions, garlic, bay leaf and basil in the pan with beans.
4.Take the beans... - 44.9602
Bean Curd With Eggs
This Bean Curd with Eggs tastes divine ! I found it fabulous with a bowl of rice ! Just try it out with any suitable favorite side course and let me know what you liked it best with ! Your suggestions for this irresistible Bean Curd with Eggs are eagerly... - 33.5516
Eggs Beans And Frankfurters
1. Preheat the oven at 355°F.
2. Take out the beans and frankfurters from the tin.
3. Take a 1-pint pie or baking dish and butter it properly.
4. Make two hollows using a spoon and crack eggs into each. Season well.
5. Place the dish... - 31.8938
Cheesy Beans And Eggs
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a greased pie dish, place the butter beans.
3) Crack an egg in each of the 4 corners of the dish over the butter beans .
4) Spoon over the chicken soup to cover.
5) Then sprinkle evenly with the... - 35.3837
Catalan Beans And Eggs
Soak the beans in water overnight, then drain.
Put in a saucepan and cover with fresh water.
Bring to the boil and simmer for 30-45 minutes or until the beans are tender.
Peel and chop the tomatoes and onion.
Remove the core, pith and seeds from... - 44.2185
Eggs With Black Beans & Plantains
Prepare Red Chile Puree; set aside.
Prepare Refried Black Beans and Fried Plantains.
Spoon beans equally onto 8 warm plates and top each portion with an egg; arrange plantains alongside.
Spoon chile puree over eggs; then sprinkle with cheese.
Offer lime... - 31.7323
Steamed Eggs With Bean Curd
1. In a large bowl, mash bean curd with a fork. Add beaten eggs, salt and soup stock. Blend well with a whisk or in a blender.
2. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Transfer bean curd mixture to an oven-proof pie pan and steam over high heat for 5-7... - 32.7638
Baked Beans And Scrambled Eggs
Here is a healthy breakfast that you can make within minutes! Baked beans and scrambled eggs is a no-fuss recipe. Beans are rich in fiber and eggs contain protein and this combination makes it a nutritious dish. Garnish it with chopped parsley and black... - 106.242
Lentil With Baked Eggs In Ramekin
Explore the world of vegetable protein with this simple recipe, Lentil baked in Ramekin. Lentils are good source of protein and fiber. For those who want to switch over to vegetable proteins for health reasons, this dish is an obvious choice, it nourishes one... - 130.334
Stuffed Eggs Au Gratin
Remove yolks and mash with onion salt, Worcestershire sauce, deviled ham and mayonnaise.
Fill cavities in egg whites with yolk mixture.
Cook green beans as directed on package.
Place in 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
Arrange stuffed eggs on beans.
Mix soup,... - 39.7143
Eggs Royale has a succulent taste. The eggs and cheese gives the Eggs Royale a magnificent taste. Eggs Royale is inspired by restaurants universally. - 34.5277
Mexican Eggs Ole
Arrange the tortilla pieces in the bottom of a 12 x 8 x 2-inch casserole dish that has been sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray.
In a non-stick skillet over medium heat, cook onion, green pepper, garlic, oregano, and cumin in chicken broth until... - 42.0265
Pasto And Feta Tagliarini With Poached Eggs
Cook the pasta according to the packet directions.
Add the beans halfway through cooking.
Drain and return to the saucepan.
Add the pesto to taste and toss gently to coat.
Poach the eggs in water for 3-5 minutes or to your liking.
Drain and place in cold... - 40.8716
Classic Scrambled Eggs
Have a treat for breakfast with scrambled eggs! Its a quick breakfast of eggs and with seasoning of choice! Check the video out on making this splendid breakfast! - 94.4637
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Place the tortillas on a baking sheet and bake for 3 to 5 minutes, until crisp.
Heat the refried beans and spread on the tortillas.
If you are frying or scrambling the eggs, use 1 teaspoon of butter for each 2-egg serving, and... - 25.7659
Wok Scrambled Eggs
Combine eggs, water and hot pepper sauce in blender and mix thoroughly at high speed.
Heat oil in wok or large skillet until hot, coating all surfaces.
Add garlic and stir briefly.
Add onions, pepper celery and fines herbes and stir-fry until onion is... - 34.529
Scrambled Eggs With Sprouts
Beat the eggs with the milk and seasonings.
Stir in the sprouts.
Heat a large skillet on medium heat.
Add the oil.
Then add the beaten egg mixture.
Cook, stirring often, until the eggs are barely set. - 28.3514
In large saucepan soak beans overnight in 3 cups water.
Do not drain.
Add the 1/4 cup onion, garlic, the 1 teaspoon salt, and epazote; cook for 2 hours or till very tender.
Combine undrained tomatoes, the 2 tablespoons chopped onion, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and... - 35.8202
Spanish Drunken Eggs
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. Press beans through a sieve or puree in a blender or food processor.
3. In a buttered shallow baking dish press it.
4. Cook bacon until almost crisp.Drain.
5 Lay strips on top of beans.
6. Break eggs over... - 38.4509
Mexican Eggs On Tortillas
Mexican breakfasts are appealing, delicious, varied and packed with nutrition too. Check out this recipe to make Motuleños eggs or Eggs on tortillas with lot of vegetables and a few seasonings besides eggs and tortillas. Ideal breakfast for a small family! - 104.733
Burritos And Scrambled Eggs With Roasted Potatoes
Combo meals using just some basic ingredients to serve kid and adult guests can be really fun with these recipes. Watch Tamra Davis making breakfast burritos and scrambled eggs using a lot of eggs and roasted potatoes for side. Carefully cracked eggs keeping... - 94.9775
Eggs In Celery Nests
Cover celery with water, bring to boil and simmer 5 minutes.
Drain and cool. (If using canned bean sprouts, rinse and drain.) Combine celery, parsley, onion flakes and water in which it soaked, and salt; mix well.
Shape into four even nests on a non-stick... - 21.536
Put the onion, red pepper and beans in a saucepan and cover with water.
Bring to the boil and simmer until the vegetables are just tender.
Drain well and spread out in a buttered baking dish.
Beat the eggs with the milk, salt and pepper and pour over the... - 32.6754
Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl.
Shape mixture into 4 (1/2-inch-thick) patties.
Sprinkle cornmeal on wax paper, and dredge each patty in cornmeal.
Coat a large cast-iron skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium-high... - 40.1397
In a bowl mix the eggs with the condensed milk, salt, and pepper.
Add the dried beans, pickles, 2 tablespoons of chives, and the cheese.
Heat the butter in a large frypan.
Add the egg mixture; cover.
Simmer it on low heat for 10 minutes.
While the eggs are... - 36.2585
Chinese Eggs Foo Yong
Beat eggs and water together.
Add scallions, bean sprouts, shrimp, water chestnuts, and mushrooms.
Season to taste with salt, pepper, and soy sauce.
Melt butter in a large omelet pan.
Pour in egg mixture and brown on both sides.
Slide out onto heated serving... - 33.9877
Steamed Eggs With Crab
Beat eggs well in a bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.
Pour the mixture into a greased pudding pan.
Cover with foil or grease proof paper.
Secure the cover.
Steam for 40 minutes until set.
Transfer into a serving dish and serve hot with chilli bean... - 33.8869
Schinese Eggs Foo Young
About 50 minutes before serving: In saucepan, combine soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, vinegar, salt; stir in 1/2 cup cold water; cook over low heat until thickened; set aside.
Combine bean sprouts, onions and chicken.
With fork, beat eggs; add bean-sprout... - 41.399
Peel and finely chop onion.
Heat oil in a saucepan or flameproof casserole.
Add onion and bacon and cook till golden.
Add tomatoes, mashing them into the onion/bacon mixture till well combined.
Peel potatoes and cut into small dice.
Wash, seed and... - 43.0436
Ranch Style Eggs Over Polenta
1. Spray or spread cooking oil on the bottom and sides of a broiler-safe baking dish.
2. Cut polenta in 1/2" thick disks. Place these disks on the bottom of the greased baking dish, overlapping them slightly so that there is no space in between disks.
3.... - 37.7805
Eggs Foo Yung
This Egg Foo Young is a regular feature of my breakfast menu. Delicious savory seasonings make an otherwise bland omelet really tasty. Why don't you try some Egg Foo Young today know if you like it ?Our oriental cousins have given us a great dish ! - 34.352
1. Mix the chopped pork, onion, water chestnuts and bean sprouts in a bowl.
2. Beat the eggs in another bowl until creamy. Add them to the pork mixture with the salt.
3. Heat oil, margarine or shortening in a large frying pan until it is very hot, then drop... - 31.9847
Silver Thread Stirred Eggs
Cover bean threads with warm water and let stand for 30 minutes.
Drain, then cut in 4-inch lengths.
Cover mushrooms with 3/4 cup warm water and let stand for 30 minutes.
Remove mushrooms from water and set aside.
Pour 1/2 cup of the water into a bowl; discard... - 46.7765
Eggs Fu Yung
Beat eggs; stir in remaining ingredients except oil.
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet until hot.
Pour 1/4 cup egg mixture at a time into skillet.
Cook until set; turn.
Cook over medium heat until other side is brown. - 28.128
1. Start by cutting the eggs into half, and removing and sieveing the yolks
2. In a bowl, place 6 anchovy fillets and mash the remainder egg yolks, also butter till mixture is smooth and season to taste, spoon the mixture back into the... - 44.089
Eggs Foo Yong Casserole
1. Prepare Oriental Sauce; keep warm.
2. Mix bean sprouts, water chestnuts, bell pepper and onion in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 5 to 6 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes, until hot; drain.
3. Beat eggs, pimiento and salt; pour... - 32.6114
Eggs Yucatan Style
Cut the bananas in half lengthwise and saute in butter in a skillet until lightly browned.
Fry the tortillas in vegetable oil until crisp.
Remove and drain on paper towels.
Fry the eggs.
Spread the tortillas with beans and top with the eggs, ham and... - 43.4832
Oriental Scrambled Eggs
1. Put butter, mushrooms, celery and onion into an 8-inch round glass cake dish. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 2 minutes at HIGH; stir after 1 minute.
2. Combine eggs, salt, pepper, bean sprouts and chicken; add to vegetables and mix. Cover with plastic... - 27.0479
Microwaved Curried Eggs
Combine soup, milk and curry powder in 1-quart casserole.
Microwave 3 minutes on '8', or until hot.
Microwave 3 minutes on '8', or until hot.
Serve as a side dish over green beans, broccoli or cooked noodles.
For ovens... - 31.8224
Scrambled Eggs And Vegetable Burritos
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and green pepper; saute until tender.
Add tomato, 1 cup salsa, com, and black pepper; cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated.
Position knife blade... - 39.8307
Chinese Scrambled Eggs
1. Take a casserole, beat eggs thoroughly and add all the ingredients.
2. Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Stir and continue cooking for about 2 more minutes, while stirring every minute.
4. Cook, covered for about 2 more minutes.
5. Serve hot. - 38.089
All egg lovers would simply love this dish. Yummy eggs served on tortillas and rolled with salsa, cheese and other delectable ingredients make for a filling indulgence. It's so good and nutritious that you will be able to snack on them any time you want. - 126.004
Eggs Foo Yung
Combine the first six ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Heat a small amount of salad oil in a skillet or frying pan and cook the mixture as you would for pancakes, spooning and frying about 1/4 cup at a time.
Fold pancakes in half and keep... - 29.9771
Baked Eggs And Vegetables Nicoise
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in 2 tablespoons hot oil, cook onion, green and red peppers, and garlic until tender. With slotted spoon, remove mixture to bowl; set aside.
2. In same skillet over medium heat, in 1/4 cup more hot salad oil, cook... - 32.1217
Eggs Fu Yung
1. Prepare Fu Yung Sauce.
2. Beat eggs in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Mix in remaining ingredients. Cover with glass lid.
3. Microwave for 3 minutes on HIGH. Stir and continue cooking for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes on HIGH. (Eggs will be only partially cooked).
4.... - 32.2977
Eggs Foo Young
1. Take a small saucepan, add all the ingredients and on medium heat, stir and heat the ingredients to thicken slightly. Keep aside the sauce to retain the warmth till used.
2. Prepare a mixture of egg with meat, soy sauce and vegetables.
3. Take a 4... - 39.8896
Eggs Foo Yong
In large mixing bowl, beat eggs well.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
In large skillet, heat about 2 tablespoons oil.
Drop egg mixture by tablespoonsful; fry until golden.
Turn and brown other side.
Drain on paper towel.
Add additional oil to skillet... - 31.2471
Shredded Dry Beef With Scrambled Eggs
Mexican breakfasts using eggs and meat are packed up with high energy to take over the day. Check out the recipe to make Huevo Con Machaca or Shredded Dry Meat or the Machaca scrambled with Eggs with tortillas and beans as sides. Breakfast got so powerful! - 105.134
Scrambled Eggs With Veggies
Scrambled eggs are easy to make in the wok, and a wide variety of ingredients - fresh or left-overs - can be used.
Rice, noodles, beans, or veggies taste great in this setting. - 38.9322
Fried Rice With Scrambled Eggs
1. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add onion and cook over medium heat until softened, about 2 minutes. Stir in rice, carrots, cabbage, water chestnuts, and soy sauce; cover and cook over medium-high heat 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, spray medium nonstick... - 35.1227
Chicken Eggs Foo Yung
1) In a saucepan, combine the sherry, cornstarch, vinegar, garlic powder, ginger and fructose.
2) Stir until the cornstarch is dissolved thoroughly.
3) To the pan, add the beef stock.
4) Over low heat, cook until thickened, stirring constantly. Keep... - 46.9717
Eggs And Crab Meat
1) In a skillet, heat the oil and sautÃ© the crab for 1 minute.
2) Add the sprouts, salt and pepper.
3) Cook for 2 minutes more, mixing constantly.
4) In a bowl, lightly beat the eggs, say sauce and scallions.
5) Pour the egg mixture over... - 42.4359
Baked Ham And Eggs
In frying pan, cook onion and ham in melted butter over medium heat, stirring, until onion is tender (about 5 minutes).
Add garlic and tomatoes; cook slowly for about 10 minutes.
Add vegetables, parsley, salt, pepper, and olives.
Turn into 8 baking dishes... - 49.4164
Tarkari Per Eda ( Eggs On Mixed Vegetables )
1. Dice the onion and fry in four tablespoons of ghee, till golden. Add carraway seeds, coriander, tomatoes, turmeric, ginger and chilli powder and fry for a further five minutes after which toss in all the boiled vegetables, mash them and sprinkle with salt.... - 27.4093
Brown Rice, Tofu, And Eggs
1. In a Dutch oven over medium heat, heat the peanut oil and sautÃ© the gingerroot, stirring it often, until it is fragrant.
2. Then add the red bell pepper and saute it, stirring it often, until it begins to soften.
3. Then sautÃ© in together... - 42.8705
Caramelized Pork Belly With Eggs
This week I am back to making Vietnamese food! Yup! Everyone in here knows that I LOVE my Asian Cooking and so this week I am doing a dish called Thit Kho Tau or Thit Kho Kaw! - 0
Chocolate Butter Cream Frosting (no Eggs Needed)
Cream the butter until it's nice and creamy and almost fluffy. Add in the vanilla and cocoa powder. Mix well. Now add in the powdered sugar. Add milk a little at a time until you get the consistency you are searching for. Mix until well blended and happy... - 29.5713
Nargisi Koftas Large Meatballs Stuffed With Hard Boiled Eggs
If your butcher has not ground the meat 3 times, do it yourself at home.
It should be very finely ground.
In a large bowl combine the meat, cloves, cayenne pepper, cinnamon, mace, black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon of the cumin, 1 teaspoon of the salt, 2 tablespoons... - 43.4977