- » Eggs Green Olives Pasta
Eggs Green Olives Pasta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Eggs Green Olives Pasta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Eggs Green Olives Pasta recipes.
Deviled Eggs Mornay
Melt the butter in a 1 quart measuring glass for 20 seconds on the highest setting.
Stir in flour with a wire whisk.
Stir in milk gradually.
Cook for 3 minutes or until thick.
During cooking stir twice with whisk to give a smooth sauce.
Season with salt and... - 39.544
Pasta Salad Nicoise
Pasta Salad Nicoise is something that you shouldnâ€™t miss. You will be doing great injustice to your taste buds if you do miss this wonderfully delicious salad! Use this excellent Pasta Salad Nicoise recipe and pamper your taste buds. - 40.5257
Macaroni Olive Salad
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse thoroughly to cool.
2. Don't rely on the package for correct cooking time. Start timing when the water returns to a boil. Most pastas cook in 8 to 12 minutes.
3. Combine with eggs, onion,... - 41.5252
Tuna Green Bean Pasta And Tomato Salad
Are you looking for something healthy and nutritious to pack for your kids in school? Here is an awesome nutrition packed tuna and pasta salad that is terrific and absolutely delicious and versatile. The chef here uses a secret ingredient, anchovy paste and... - 110.76
Hot Pasta And Egg Salad
Put the pasta shells in a pot with the boiling water, a little salt and a few drops of the oil. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
Leave to stand for 3 minutes, then drain and toss in the remaining oil.
Mix in the beans, pepper and olives, season and divide the... - 33.669
Pasta, Egg, And Salmon Salad
In a bowl, thoroughly blend the pasta, salmon, celery, eggs, salt, pepper, mayonnaise, and mustard.
Taste for seasoning.
Place on lettuce leaves and top with the olives and pimento strips. - 34.9649
Marinated Macaroni Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Rinse with cold water.
Place macaroni in large bowl; add sugar, salt, mustard, paprika, oil, lemon juice and vinegar.
Cover; refrigerate overnight.
Drain macaroni; add onion, celery, green pepper, olives,... - 38.0526
Egg Noodles Abruzzi
This Egg Noodles Abruzzi tastes fantastic ! I love to lap up every bit of this noodles with spicy lamb sauce with seasonings poured over. Try this Egg Noodles Abruzzi and let me know if you like it ! - 33.8204
Arugula Pasta And Portobello Salad
To MAKE THE PASTA: In a medium bowl or food processor, mix all the pasta ingredients to form a stiff dough.
On a lightly floured board, knead the dough until smooth, about 3 minutes.
Divide the dough into 2 pieces.
Put each piece through a pasta machine until... - 41.5077
Layered Pasta Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add macaroni, cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer the macaroni back to the pot.
5) Stir in olive... - 51.1564
Green And White Lasagna Bundles
Cook the lasagna noodles according to the directions on the package.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together the egg whites, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and salt.
Set the cheese mixture aside.
Lightly spray an unheated large skillet... - 47.5163
Spinach Pasta In Carbonara Sauce
Beat eggs in a bowl lightly.
Add cream and cheese to it and keep aside.
Heat butter in a pan.
Give a quick stir.
Saute for 7-8 minutes till light golden.
Keep aside till pasta is boiled.
To boil pasta, boil 8 cups water with 1... - 43.3675
Mexican Macaroni lend a Mexican flavor to this long established family favorite. I make this particular Mexican Macaroni with turkey. Really easy to make! - 38.1407
Turkey Meatball & Olive Casserole
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 2-quart round casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
COOK pasta according to package directions until al dente.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, COMBINE turkey, 1/4 cup bread crumbs, egg, onion, Worcestershire, Italian seasoning,... - 45.6789
Wash spinach; drain.
Cover and cook with just the water that clings to leaves, 3 to 10 minutes.
Rinse spinach with cold water; drain.
Place spinach, eggs, 1 tablespoon oil and 1 teaspoon salt in blender container.
Cover and blend on medium speed until smooth,... - 39.6515
Green Ravioli With Garlic Filling
Process Jack cheese through food processor with grating blade.
Remove cheese to bowl.
With steel blade, process garlic.
Add remaining dry ingredients and return Jack cheese to food processor container.
Pulse until well mixed.
Add wine to moisten, then eggs... - 44.062
Shrimp Pasta Salad
Shrimp Pasta Salad is a delicious side dish recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Shrimp Pasta Salad, you will always crave for some more. - 36.2421
Pasta Butterflies With Asparagus Andprosciutto
1. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm, 10 to 12 minutes; drain. Cool under cold running water; drain again.
2. If using fresh asparagus, trim off tough ends and cut into 1 1/2- to 2-inch pieces. Cook in a large... - 31.0948
Spinach Noodles With Walnut Sauce
Spinach Noodles With Walnut Sauce tastes great. The noodles lover should try Spinach Noodles With Walnut Sauce. Spinach Noodles With Walnut Sauce tastes better with cream - 43.2652
Chicken Linguini Alla Carbonara
Cut up chicken into bite size pieces and season with salt and pepper, place chicken in a high preheated pan with 1 tbls of EVOO. Allow for chicken to brown and cook through which is 5 or so minutes. Remove from pan and place all prepped vegetables into a... - 33.704
Hearty Pasta Salad
Place garlic, mustard and egg yolk in small bowl; whisk together.
Add hard-boiled egg by forcing through sieve.
Whisk in paprika, salt, pepper, dash of Parmesan cheese and lemon juice.
Incorporate oil in thin stream while whisking constantly.
Set dressing... - 35.3243
Pasta Primavera Gregory
Bring 4 quarts water to a boil in a large pot.
Add 2 tablespoons salt and stir in the fettuccine.
Cook until tender but still firm, and drain immediately.
Transfer the pasta to a large mixing bowl, add the olive oil and chopped onion, and toss gently to... - 41.4802
Pasta Salad Surprise
Combine the vegetables, sausages and pasta in a bowl.
Combine the ingredients, toss the vinaigrette and mix well.
Pour the vinaigrette into the bowl, stirring delicately.
Arrange on cold plates.
Garnish with egg slices.
Sprinkle with parsley. - 40.6262
Grilled Veggie Pasta
Grilled Vegetable Pasta has a luscious taste. Grilled Vegetable Pasta gets its taste from ham mixed with vegetable and pasta. Grilled Vegetable Pasta is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 45.9925
Pasta With Fresh Asparagus
Bring a pot of salted water to a boil for the pasta.
Clean the asparagus and slice across the stalks into pieces 1/4 inch long.
Try to do this on the diagonal.
Place a wok or large frying pan on to heat and place the pasta in the boiling water.
Add the oil to... - 44.5047
1) In a small bowl, add olives, mushrooms, bacon, onions and pepper to combine. Set the bowl aside.
2) Use a 2-quart microwavable casserole to melt margarine at HIGH 1 minute.
3) Stir in olive mixture.
4) Place inside microwave at HIGH 1... - 43.0045
Turkey Pasta Salad
1) In a pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta as per its packet instruction. Drain the pasta.
2) In a bowl, mix together the cayenne pepper, salt, garlic and French dressing. Add in half of the mixture into the hot pasta. Toss well.
3) Add in the... - 47.7323
Stuffed Peppers With Tuna And Pasta
1. Halve capsicums lengthways, remove seeds, place in shallow dish, brush with one tablespoon of the olive oil, cook on HIGH for four minutes.
2. Combine remaining oil with onion and celery, cook on HIGH for three minutes. Stir in risoni, tuna, vinegar,... - 31.6519
Tortellini Salad Primavera
Tortellini Salad Primavera has a Sole taste. The cheese or meat tortellini pasta and mushrooms gives the Tortellini Salad Primavera Stimulating taste. - 38.8641
Grilled Vegetable Pasta
1. Place red, yellow and green pepper quarters, skin side up, under a preheated hot grill and cook for 5-10 minutes until skins are blistered and charred. Place peppers in a plastic food bag and set aside until cool enough to handle. Remove skins from peppers... - 39.2929
Red Head Pasta
1) In a frying pan heat olive oil.
2) Stir in mushrooms, zucchini and green pepper. Fry for 5 minutes.
3) Mix tomatoes, tomato paste, first amount of Parmesan cheese, basil, first amount of salt and pepper.
4) Cook covered and simmer for 15 minutes.
5)... - 46.5678
Smoked Salmon, Salmon Roe And Pasta Salad
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. In a glass or ceramic bowl, whisk together the lime juice, mustard, and lemon zest. Set aside.
3. Put the quail eggs in a medium-sized saucepan and add enough cold water to cover. Bring to a boil over high heat.... - 44.9756
Ricotta Stuffed Pasta Shells With Mushroom Sauce
Cook in boiling water until firm to the bite (al dente).
Rinse with cold water and set aside.
Mean while, prepare filling.
Heat in skillet until vegetables are wilted.
Cool and chop finely.
Add to above and mix until well-combined.
Fill pasta shells with... - 44.261
Ricotta Stuffed Pasta Shells With Mushroom Sauce
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the Jumbo Pasta Shells for about 10 minutes until tender. Drain, rinse under cold water and set aside.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and saute green onions and watercress over medium flame. When the watercress... - 45.1846
Fresh Corn-and-pasta Frittata
The Fresh Corn-And-Pasta Frittata combines the richness of corn and pasta and is the best pick for the kids. This is a bake and serve Fresh Corn-And-Pasta Frittata and make sure that you garnish with onion before serving. - 41.6404
Pasta With Parma Ham & Cheese
1. Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling salted water for 2-4 minutes or until 'al dente'; drain well.
2. Meanwhile, line the grill pan with aluminium foil and preheat the grill. Arrange the Parma ham and goat's cheese slices on the foil and cook under the... - 26.9614
Crab And Pasta Cakes With Cilantro Lime Mayonnaise
Prepare Cilantro-Lime Mayonnaise.
Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Carefully clean lump crabmeat, removing any shell or cartilage pieces.
Using kitchen shears, cut the cooked spaghetti into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
In a large bowl combine the eggs,... - 42.922
Dr Bob And Debbie's Pasta Chicken Salad
Pasta is the most famous Italian dish. And when it is mixed with chicken, the taste is superb. Just try this pasta chicken salad recipe and enjoy your food. - 111.872
Artichoke Filled Pasta With Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the pasta shells in a pot of boiling, salted water for 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3) In a skillet, heat oil, saute garlic and onions over medium flame. When they turn soft, add in the artichokes... - 42.6387
Shrimp & Macaroni Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain well, rinse in cold water, and drain again.
Chop about 3/4 of the olives.
In a large bowl, combine macaroni, chopped olives, tomato, shrimp, pickle, and 1/2 cup of the onion.
Prepare creamy dressing, pour... - 33.8305
Tortellini And Vegetable Salad
1) Boil and cook the tortellini as per directions given on the packet.
2) Drain and rinse it with cold water. Keep aside.
MAKING ... - 43
Roasted Vegetable Lasagna
1. Heat oven to 425° Spray bottom and sides of jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2xl inch, with cooking spray. Place bell peppers, onion, zucchini, potatoes, mushrooms, oil, peppered seasoned salt and basil in large bowl; toss to coat. Spread vegetables in pan.... - 35.1609
Tagliatelle Verdi Alla Bolognese
Select lean pork and beef and mince (grind) it in a food processor or ask the butcher to mince (grind) it for you.
Heat the oil and 50 g/2 oz (4 tbsp) butter and add the minced onion, carrot and celery and finely chopped bacon: Cook gendy for about 10... - 40.6005
Green Bean Moussaka
This Green Bean Moussaka is one fo the best ground beef dishes that I've known. This bean and meat bake makes a delicious accompaniment to rice or pasta dishes. Just try this Green Bean Moussaka and let me know if you like it . Your suggestions for the dish... - 49.5115
Deviled Eggs Mornay
1) Take a 1-quart measuring glass. Add butter in it and heat it for 20 seconds on high in the microwave.
2) Add some flour with the help of a wire whisk and stir.
3) Slowly add milk while stirring continuously to avoid lumps.
4) Transfer back to the... - 48.4069
Egg Noodles Marina
In a heavy skillet over high heat, heat the oil.
Reduce to low and saute the garlic and sweet basil for one minute.
Add all the other ingredients, except the noodles.
Simmer, stirring occasionally, for fifteen minutes.
Meanwhile, in a separate pan, add the... - 44.6064
Macaroni Crust Pizza
To make crust, in a large saucepan cook macaroni according to package directions; drain well.
In a mixing bowl combine the 2 beaten eggs, the 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, Parmesan cheese, milk, basil, oregano, and pepper.
Add drained macaroni to egg... - 42.6998
Chef Curtis Cooks Diabetes Friendly Meals
If you are unsure on what to serve to a diabetic person - here is a suggestion for you. Play the video to watch chef Curtis sharing tips on healthy diabetic cooking. By using these tips, you can still prepare delicious meal for diabetes patients. - 112.189
Baked Spaghetti Frittata
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a 12-inch ovenproof skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and green peppers, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or... - 37.3089
Elbow Macaroni Salad
Cook macaroni until done.
Combine in a bowl with all dry ingredients.
Mix salad dressing or mayonnaise with mustard, Louisiana hot sauce, olive oil, and lemon juice.
Blend this in the dry ingredients.
If it is still too dry, add additional mayonnaise or... - 43.4972
Spaghetti Sicilian Style
Wow ! This Spaghetti Sicilian style makes me say just that ever since I tasted it for the first time at a friend's do. Surely try this irresistibly seasoned pasta with vegetables and anchovy fillets for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Spaghetti... - 40.3539
Fettuccine Salad! You have no clue how indebted I am to this brilliant Fettuccine Salad recipe! You can use this for a simple family dinner or serve or for a party! The Fettuccine Salad will surely leave an impression no matter when and where it is served! - 41.9959
Easy Spaghetti Pie
1. In large bowl, toss together spaghetti, egg substitute, margarine, Parmesan cheese and parsley flakes; set aside.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add beef, bell pepper and scallions. Cook, stirring to break up meat, 4-5 minutes, until vegetables... - 36.5669
Vegetarian "chicken" Lasagna Alfredo
This totally vegetarian lasagna has become a welcome main course to all of my meat-eating friends. It has a rich "chicken" alfredo sauce that has great texture and flavor. - 44.5126
Penne O Rigatoni Con Zucchine
Cut the courgettes into thin rounds, without peeling them and fry lightly in olive oil.
The courgette slices should be just tender and bright green, so take care not to overcook them.
When they are ready salt them and keep warm.
Keep the olive oil to add to... - 32.8766
This Macaroni is a delightfully simple dish that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your family with this delicious Macaroni recipe. Trust me they would never guess that it is so easy to cook up!! - 35.9766
1) In a bowl mix onion and vinegar. Let stand for few minutes.
2) Add mayonnaise, salt, pepper, and paprika and mix well.
3) In a large salad bowl mix macaroni, tomatoes, green pepper, and olives.
4) Pour mayonnaise mixture over it.
5) Toss lightly to... - 47.7445
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the lasagna for about 8 minutes until they become tender. Rinse, drain and set aside.
3) Steam the zucchini slices for 2 minutes or until they become soft. Keep aside.
4) In a pan, heat oil and saute onions... - 47.0669
Hakka Noodles Or Vegetable Chow Mein- Indo-chinese
All you noodle lovers will really enjoy this dish. The chef uses eggless noodles as shown in the video. So vegetarians can try out this recipe for sure. It is easy and quick to make. I'm sure your family and guests will like the eggless noodles. Do check out... - 93.7841
Cook in boiling water with 1 tbsp. oil, until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain, rinse, and set aside.
Grate and set aside.
Steam until tender and set aside.
Heat in skillet.
Add and cook until onion is soft.
Add, cover, and steam until soft.
Cook... - 43.5612
Salmon Filled Shells With Tomato Vodka Sauce
Heat in skillet.
Add and stir for 1 minute.
Add and cook until salmon is cooked outside, but pink inside, about 3-5 minutes.
Puree in food processor.
Add and puree just until mixed.
Cool before filling.
Meanwhile, cook pasta.
Cook in boiling water until al... - 46.1139
Mary's Not So Heavy Lasagna
1. In a skillet add olive oil. Warm it.
2. Add pepper, mushrooms, carrots, onion, garlic and celery.
3. Add seasonings,tomatoes and tomato puree. Simmer for 60 minutes.
4. In another cooking pot boil water. Cook the lasagna noodles for 5 minutes.
5.... - 47.2271
Roasted Vegetable Lasagne
1. Prepare Ingredients required.
2. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
3. In a large nonstick roasting pan, toss eggplant, zucchini, sweet pepper, and carrots with 1 tablespoon oil.
4. Roast the vegetables in the preheated oven for 45 minutes,... - 47.6308
1) In a skillet, heat oil.
2) Add in the onion and garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
3) Add in the next 9 ingredients.
4) Cover and lower heat. Allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
5) Remove the bay leaf and keep aside the vegetable mix.
6) Cook the lasagna... - 48.8982
In large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente (tender but firm); drain and set aside.
Tomato Seafood Sauce: In large bowl, combine onion, garlic, olive oil and hot pepper flakes.
Microwave at High for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until softened, stirring... - 48.5294
The tagliatelle mimosa consists of fresh green tagliatelle, served with tiny yellow fish balls, to resemble mimosa flowers and celebrate the International Women's day in a tasty way! - 131.123
1. Blanch spinach in a pan of boiling water for 30 seconds.
2. Drain into a colander and refresh under cold tap water.
3. Squeeze excess water.
4. Grease a large, deep baking dish with oil or butter.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180... - 45.8718
1. In bowl combine the vinegar, oil, salt, garlic, pepper, tomatoes, broccoli, basil, scallions, and eggs.
2. Add the mozzarella cheese to the hot pasta and stir to melt the cheese. Top with the broccoli mixture. Toss and serve with freshly grated Parmesan... - 28.2941
1. Heat grill to high. Beat the eggs with the oregano and some salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a large ovenproof frying pan, then tip in the eggs. Cook over a lowish heat for 4 mins, stirring occasionally, until the eggs are practically set.
2. Place under... - 27.8316
Mainly Macaroni Salad
Mainly Macaroni Salad is an all exclusive salad for the macaroni lovers. I tried this salad last week and it was an instant hit among the crowd. Check out the recipe of Mainly Macaroni Salad. - 33.7825
Easy Macaroni Salad
Easy Macaroni Salad is easier than it sound to be. This Easy Macaroni Salad boasts of the flavors of cooked eggs, stuffed olivels and mayonnaise. Check out the recipe of this juicy Easy Macaroni Salad. - 33.7675
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients to combine and mix.
2) Serve by spreading your favorite salad dressing on top.
The amounts vary depending in the amount of macaroni used. - 36.9097
Macaroni Salad Deluxe
If you have a penchant for macaronis, you will sure go drool for this Macaroni Salad Deluxe. This Macaroni Salad Deluxe is one of my favorites, just check out the simple recipe. - 30.5561
Noodle Mix Up
In a large pot, heat the oil and saute the onion and garlic until soft; add the sausage meat, ground beef, celery, parsley and tomatoes; cook over medium heat, stirring, for 20 minutes.
Add the noodles, peas, corn, and olives, blending well.
Simmer for 5... - 33.6378
Reginini Summer Salad With Roquefort Cream
In a large bowl, place the pasta, tuna, egg, olives, radishes, salt, and pepper.
Fold the whipped cream and cheese into the mayonnaise and add it to the pasta and tuna bowl; toss lightly to blend.
Taste for seasoning. - 35.3989
Chicken Macaroni Salad
1) Follow directions on the package and cook the macaroni and chopped peas and carrots. Drain and allow them to cool.
2) In a bowl, combine the chicken, cooked and drained peas and carrots and macaroni, celery, green pepper, pickle and... - 45.9722
Eggplant Ravioli With Gewurztraminer And Bacon
1. Light a grill. Score the cut sides of the eggplants in a Crosshatch pattern, slicing down to the skin but not through it. Brush the eggplants generously with olive oil and season them with salt. Grill the egg plants over high heat, turning once, until they... - 37.6713
Creole Chicken Ravioli
Prepare the pasta.
Cover with a moist cloth until required.
Heat the oil in a skillet, saute the onion, bell pepper and garlic until tender and all moisture has evaporated.
Blend the chicken, sausage, bread crumbs, vegetables, eggs and... - 43.6662
Sopa De Macarron Albondigas ( Soup Of Macaroni Meatballs )
In a bowl combine and mix well the beef, pork, macaroni, garlic, egg, salt, pepper, and cumin.
Shape into small meatballs about 1/2-inch in diameter.
In a large saucepan, over medium heat, heat the lard (or butter) and oil, and very lightly but evenly brown... - 42.5649
Italian Style Creamy Stuffed Manicotti
1 For the sauce, in a 1-1/2-quart casserole, combine butter or margarine, zucchini and green onion.
2 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 3 to 5 minutes or until barely tender.
3 Stir in pimento.
4 Blend in flour, celery salt and pepper.
5 ... - 43.6274
Big Or Little Ravioli With Italian Gravy
To make filling, simmer chicken breasts in water to cover for 20 minutes or until tender.
When cool enough to handle, discard skin and bones.
Using a food processor or finest blade of a meat grinder, very finely chop chicken. (Or soak calf's brains in cold... - 42.1747
Lobster Ravioli In Saffron Sauce
In a large bowl mix together ingredients for the lobster stuffing.
Cover and refrigerate.
In a small skillet melt the butter and saute the shallots.
Add the creme fraiche and heavy cream.
Add the saffron, seasonings, and sherry.
Reduce the heat, keeping the... - 34.143
Seafood ravioli is an elegant and tasty dish, just perfect for New Year's Eve. - 132.16
Warm oil over medium heat. Add leek, stirring until softened. Add broth, sage and pepper and simmer 5 minutes. Mix water and cornstarch in bowl . Add to broth and simmer stirring 3 minutes or until slightly thickened. Set aside.
Mix pumpkin, cheese, fennel,... - 34.7769
Italian Spaghetti And Meatballs
1) In a dutch oven, pour in some oil
2) Tip in the onion, celery and garlic and sauté till golden
3) Pour in the canned tomatoes and the paste and the remaining ingredients for the sauce and mix well
4) Lower the flame and allow to simmer for 2 hours... - 46.904
Eggplant Cannelloni With Ham And Mozzarella
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Slice lengthwise each eggplant into 6 wedges, discarding the outer slices.
3. Arrange eggplant slices on a baking sheet and brush them with about 1 tablespoon oil.
4. Bake them in the preheated oven... - 44.9556
If you had friends over for a pasta night and you have some leftovers, here's an idea to use them up, a great spaghetti frittata! - 129.009
Two Shrimp Dinners With Lots Of Salads
You can now cook tasty, spicy shrimps easily at home. This was never thought possible, but Bhal Dave's excellent and simple recipe helps us to make the perfect pasta and salad with shrimp. Make a treat anytime you want! - 64.8319
Convenient Vegetarian Lasagna
The Convenient Vegetarian Lasagna is as the name implies easy to make and perfect for your parties! You will definitely go green after tasting this yummy and filling Convenient Vegetarian Lasagna! - 50.0197
Smoked Turkey And Gorgonzola Lasagna
Process the pasta dough as per instructions.
Cut into lasagna noodles.
In a large Dutch oven or kettle, heat the butter and oil.
Add the vegetables and sausage.
Saute until vegetables are tender.
Add the tomatoes, seasonings and Worcestershire.
Reduce heat... - 43.6438
Mexican Chilli Shell Bake
1. Preheat oven to 190°C /375°F/Gas Mark 5.
2. In a heavy saucepan fry crushed garlic and chopped onion in hot oil for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, such that softened.
3. Add the chopped green chilli and minced beef and then fry... - 44.8593
Oven Fried Chicken Parmesan
Want to know of a yummy recipe that is sure to please everyone's tastebuds? Then you must watch this video and learn to cook perfect chicken parmesan, a dish so tasty that it will leave the guest asking for more. This is a quick and easy recipe and does not... - 131.173
Tagliatelle Alla Carbonara
1) In lots of well-salted boiling water, cook the tagliatelle for about 15 minutes or till just tender.
2) In a colander, drain properly.
3) As the tagliatelle is cooking, in a pan over medium heat, put the oil and butter and heat them. Cook the ham... - 42.5054
Combine broth and sun-dried tomatoes in a small saucepan; bring to a boil, and cook 4 minutes or until reduced to 1/2 cup.
Combine water and cornstarch, stirring until smooth; add to tomato mixture.
Stir in chipotle sauce; bring to a boil, and cook 1 minute,... - 37.4502
Zucchini Lasagna Without Noodles
Can use eggplant and zucchini, sliced lengthwise instead of pasta.
Carl doesn't like eggplant so I only use zucchini!
Layer with sauce and filling.
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
Bake 350 oven for 1 hour. - 42.0303
1. Slice half the shallots and half the garlic lengthwise into very thin slices.
2. Finely mince the remaining shallots, garlic and ginger together with the cardamom.
3. In a medium-size soup pot, put together chicken broth, water, and... - 49.3298