- » Eggs And Custard Mixed
Eggs And Custard Mixed Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Eggs And Custard Mixed recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Eggs And Custard Mixed recipes.
Golden Egg Custard Mix
Place custard mix in a V-k or 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Gradually stir in amount of milk as called for on package directions.
Microwave 6 to 10 minutes or until custard comes to a boil.
Stir every 2 to 3 minutes during cooking.
Pour into individual custard... - 27.5772
Coconut Custard Pie Biscuit Mix
Place all ingredients except toasted coconut in a blender.
Blend for 15 seconds.
Pour into a 10 inch glass pie plate.
Microwave on DEFROST for 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Give dish a 1/2 turn during cooking.
Sprinkle... - 35.8135
1. Add a little cold milk to the egg yolks and heat the remainder of the milk.
2. Pour the hot milk over the lightly beaten yolks and milk, stirring well.
3. Return to the rinsed pan, and cook, ,stirring constantly until the mixture coats the back of the... - 27.1842
Classic Egg Custard
1. Pour milk into a 4-cup glass measure and microwave at Power Levet 7 for 4 1/2 to 7 minutes, or until scalded. Meanwhile, in a 1 1/2-quart mixing bowl, beat eggs lightly. Add all remaining ingredients, except nutmeg. Quickly stir in scalded milk.
2. Pour... - 21.4334
Creamy Baked Custard
1. Place all of the ingredients except for the nutmeg in the bowl of a food processor or in a blender, and process for 30 seconds to mix well.
2. Coat a 1 1/2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Pour the custard mixture into the dish, and sprinkle... - 27.3864
Custard Cake With Custard
Sieve flour, custard powder, baking powder and baking soda together.
Beat eggs, sugar and butter till creamy in a large mixing bowl.
Mix peels with flour mixture and add to egg mixture.
Beat for 10-12 minutes till the batter is light in texture.
Grease a... - 48.4461
Orange Flavored Egg Custard
Mix gelatin, sugar, salt, milk and eggs in a casserole.
Beat well until blended.
Make a few slits in top of mixture.
Microwave, covered, 5 minutes on high or until mixture bubbles, stirring occasionally Cool until mixture thickens.
Add orange flavored liqueur... - 30.5077
Basic Ice Cream Custard
1) In a heavy saucepan, add in the cream. Cook over low flame.
2) Add in the egg yolks, one by one. Keep whisking after each addition.
3) Add in the scraped vanilla bean. Keep whisking till the custard starts thickening.
4) Take the pan off the flame.... - 33.3777
Simple Custard Sauce
In a small bowl, beat the egg yolks with a fork.
Dissolve the sugar in the milk in the top of a double boiler.
The water in the lower pan should be hot but not boiling.
When the milk is hot, pour it onto the egg yolks.
Mix well and return the mixture to the... - 30.6523
Easy Chocolate Custard
How about making some chocolate custard and filling the éclairs! Chocolate custard is easy to make! Watch this video and watch this easy demonstration! - 116.558
Top Stove Custard
Heat the milk in the top part of a double boiler.
Mix egg yolks, sugar, and salt thoroughly, but don't beat.
When bubbles appear around the edge of the milk, pour about a third of it into the egg mixture and blend well.
Pour this into the remaining milk in... - 34.2102
1. In a bowl, add egg (or yolks) and milk, beat them together until smooth.
2. Take a small saucepan (or double saucepan), strain and transfer into it; add sugar and whisk.
3. Heat gently, stirring continuously, until the sauce thinly coats the back of... - 33.6623
Rich Egg Custard
Put the eggs, sugar and milk into a large ovenproof dish and mix well.
Sprinkle over the nutmeg.
Put into a deep baking tin, half-filled with cold water.
Put the tin into the oven preheated to warm (170°C/325°F or Gas Mark 3) and bake for 45 minutes, or... - 23.0527
Egg Custard Sauce
1. In a Pyrex mixing bowl, beat together the egg and milk
2. Place the bowl in a large microwave safe dish containing about inch depth of water and microwave in the waterbath for two minutes
3. Stir and cook for another minute, add sugar and vanilla... - 33.3073
Egg Custard Tart
1. Preheat the oven on Convection 200°C.
2. Place the flour in a large bowl, rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs, then mix to a stiff dough with cold water. Roll out and use to line an 8in/20cm ovenproof glass flan... - 38.2711
Egg Custard Sauce
1. Put the eggs into a mixing bowl with the sugar and lightly beat them together.
2. Put the milk in an ovenproof measuring jug and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes until the milk becomes lukewarm.
3. Stir the milk into the beaten eggs, then strain this... - 30.3083
1. Take a casserole, add sugar, gelatin, eggs, milk and salt and blend thoroughly.
2. Insert few incisions on the mixture’s top, cover and cook, stirring intermittently, for about 5 minutes or till mixture foams.
3. Allow the mixture to cool till it... - 43.5625
Microwave Egg Custard
1) Use a glass bowl and cook milk on HIGH(9) for 3 minutes till its scalding hot.
2) In a baking dish, add eggs,salt,sugar and vanilla. Beat well.
3) Now slowly mix hot milk into egg mixture,to avoid the eggs from scrambling.
4) Add the nutmeg.
5) Cook... - 42.9071
Steamed Egg Custard
1 In a large pan, combine the water and sugar together.
2 Bring it to a boil.
3 Continue boiling until the sugar has dissolved completely.
4 Allow the mixture to cool completely.
5 In a large bowl combine the eggs, almond or vanilla extract... - 38.7681
Egg Tofu Custard
1. Prepare 2 1/4 cups bonito stock.
2. Combine BROTH ingredients, and, stirring occasionally, bring to a boil over medium heat, making sure that salt dissolves. Force-cool by swirling bowl with broth in a larger bowl containing water and ice... - 40.0919
Egg Custard Soup
1) Wash the mushrooms, place it in saucepan and cover with water.
2) Bring to boil, remove from heat and let it soak for 1 hour.
3) Drain the mushrooms and dice.
4) In a bowl, mix together mushrooms, chicken or shrimps, water chestnuts,... - 45.9739
Vanilla Flavored Egg Custard
1. Pour milk into a 4-cup glass measure and microwave at Time Cook (power level 7) for 4 to 6 minutes, or until scalded. Meanwhile, in a 1 1/2 quart mixing bowl, beat eggs lightly. Add all remaining ingredients, except nutmeg. Quickly stir in scalded milk.
2.... - 28.1347
Golden Fried Egg Custard
1. Toast sesame seeds in a skillet over medium-low heat until golden brown and fragrant. Swirl pan to keep seeds from burning. Spread seeds on waxed paper and crush with a rolling pin until reduced to a powder. Combine powder with sugar. Set aside.
2. To make... - 39.6744
Savory Dinner Egg Custard
When Savory Dinner Egg Custard can be made at home, why go to a restaurant for it? If you have a lot of Egg on hand then dish is the recipe you should opt for. Indulge yourself in this dish as Side Dish. I am sure this super delicious Japanese dish is gonna... - 43.3165
Boiled Egg Custard
Beat eggs until creamy in mixing bowl; add sugar and cornstarch gradually, beating after each addition until smooth.
Combine egg mixture and milk in heavy saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring fre- quently.
Bring to a boil; turn heat off.
Stir until... - 31.2344
Egg Custard Flan
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 5 or 375° F.
2. Upon a lightly floured board, roll out the pastry to line a 7 inch flan tin or pie plate.
3. In cold water, rinse flan tin or pie plate. Line with pastry. Trim and decorate edges.
4. Take a... - 39.3232
Cheese And Egg Custard
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) For 2 to 3 minutes, fry the salt-pork dice (till they start to turn crisp). Drain.
3) Mix together the cheese, salt, pepper and a pinch of nutmeg in a bowl.
4) Add the butter. This can be... - 43.2585
Japanese Egg Custard Soup
1. Preheat the oven to 300° F.
2. In a bowl, mix chicken or shrimp, water chestnuts, mushrooms, scallions, and sherry together.
3. Divide the mixture evenly in 6 custard cups.
4. In a separate bowl, beat together eggs, salt, and... - 46.8607
Baked Egg Custard
1. Preheat oven to Regulo 3 or 300°F.
2. Take a 1 pint pie dish and grease it a cooking fat of choice.
3. In a basin, break eggs and whisk with a fork until smooth. Put in vanilla essence if used.
4. In a bowl, warm milk and sugar... - 38.559
Egg Custard Pie
Beat egg yolks and egg together; add milk, sugar, salt and vanilla.
Pour into pie shell; sprinkle with nutmeg.
Bake in 450-degree oven for 10 min- utes.
Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees.
Bake for about 30 minutes longer.
Custard is done when... - 38.4513
Steamed Egg Custard With Bean Curd
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In the bottoms of 6 individual buttered casseroles, arrange the tofu.
3) Use some salt to season the scallops. If preferred, a sprinkling of sake can also be used.
4) On top of the tofu,... - 44.1094
Quick Rice Custard
Place custard mix in a 2 qt.glass cassrole dish.
Gradually stir in milk.
Stir in rice and sugar.
Microwave 9 to 11 minutes or until custard comes to a boil.
Stir every 3 minutes during cooking.
Stir and sprinkle with nutmeg.
If desired, pour into individual... - 35.1405
Fruited Grape Snow
This Fruited Grape Snow makes a divine dessert after a summer meal ! You'll simply fall for this grape juice cooler ! Try out the Fruited Grape Snow right away and tell me if you like it ! - 44.2212
Lemon Pudding Cups
These Lemon Pudding Cups make an excellent dessert after a meal ! Relish it for a snack if you want to ! Just try and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Lemon Pudding Cup are welcome ! - 41.7615
Meringue Fruit Cups With Custard Sauce
Meringue Fruit Cups With Custard Sauce has a yummy taste. Meringue Fruit Cups With Custard Sauce gets its taste from eggs mixed with cream and fruit cocktail. Meringue Fruit Cups With Custard Sauce is liked by many people. - 39.9523
Almond Custard Tarts
Almond Custard Tarts has a fine taste. Almond Custard Tarts gets its taste from almond paste mixed with eggs and cream. Almond Custard Tarts is inspired by many bakeries all over the world. - 42.6745
Old Fashioned Stirred Custard
Old Fashioned Stirred Custard is yummy in taste. I had made this recipe in my brother birthday bash, and it turned out to be very great. If you like custard with milk and eggs flavored with vanilla extracts then go for this Old Fashioned Stirred Custard... - 30.8639
Trifle Custard has a lovely taste. Trifle Custard gets its desired taste from milk mixed with cream and eggs, flavored with vanilla extracts. Trifle Custard is used to make delicious dessert. - 28.0409
Baked Apples With Custard Cream
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Butter a large shallow baking dish.
Fill each apple with 1/2 tablespoon butter, 1 tablespoon Marsala or sherry and 1 tablespoon sugar.
Place apples in buttered baking dish.
Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until apple skins... - 42.4002
Basic Pastry Crème Or Crème Pâtissière
Pastry Crème is a staple in pastry kitchens, used to fill cakes, cream puffs, éclairs, Napoleons, tarts, and other pastries. It is a rich, thick custard made from a mixture of milk, eggs, sugar, flour and cornflour that is cooked on the stove. Vanilla,... - 0
Creme Brulee With Mixed Fruit
Creme Brulee With Mixed Fruit is a delightful French dessert. The recipe uses whipped cream, eggs, vanilla extract and fresh mixed fruits.Creme Brulee With Mixed Fruit is one of my all time favourite dessert. Here's the simple recipe. Check out and leave... - 28.4835
Stirred Custard Or Custard Sauce
Heat milk, sugar, and salt in the top of a double boiler over direct, moderate heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Spoon a little hot mixture into yolks, return to pan, set over simmering water, and cook and stir 2-3 minutes until thickened and no raw egg... - 30.3019
Sweet Chinese Steamed Egg With Milk
1. In a small bowl, place the egg and beat in one direction for 1 minute.
2. Mix the honey, oil and salt with egg, beating continuously for half a minute, set aside.
3. In a small pan, heat milk over medium low heat for about 3 minutes.
4. Take... - 99.9841
Plain Baked Custard
Set your oven at 325°F.
Put the milk in a heavy saucepan and place over low heat.
In a bowl mix together the eggs, yolks, sugar, salt, and vanilla, if you are using it.
Mix well but don't beat.
When tiny bubbles appear around the edge of the milk pan, pour... - 39.8565
Frangipane Custard Cream
Beat the egg, egg yolks, sugar and flour together until very smooth.
Mix the milk and almonds together in a sauce pan, bring to a boil.
Remove from heat and steep 10 minutes.
Sieve the almonds from the milk and mix into the eggs.
Pour the milk slowly into the... - 41.0456
This custard recipe is my mother's original recipe. Made with macaroons and milk along with eggs, this milk and macaroon custard is a cooked custard and can be spiced if desired. Combined together and baked in the oven, this custard is delicious and quite... - 41.3272
Mrs Gaines Special Custard
Place 5 egg yolks and 2 whole eggs with 7 T.sugar in mixer; beat at high speed until well mixed.
Add milk, salt and vanilla; blend well.
Pour mixture into round pyrex dish; place in pan of hot water, and bake at 300° to 325° until top is lightly browned and... - 34.9872
Plain Baked Custard
1.Start by preheating the oven to 300F degrees
2.Scald the milk.
3.Mix sugar, eggs, salt and flavoring and combine with scalded milk.
4.Pour into custard cups or baking-dish set in pan of hot water and bake in a slow oven until firm.
5.A... - 34.8063
1) Take a heavy saucepan and mix cornstarch and sugar along with salt. Stir it well.
2) Add some water to it and cook over low heat stirring all the time until it gets thickened.
3) Beat together the egg yolks, lemon juice as well as the rind.
4) Add... - 37.5009
Mix the cornflour and sugar with a little milk to form a paste, then add the remaining milk.
Split the vanilla pod lengthways and, with the tip of a small knife, scrape the seeds into the milk, then pop the pods into the milk as well, or add the vanilla... - 36.7959
Baked Caramel Custard
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Over low heat, scald the milk and cool it slightly.
3) Combine together the slightly beaten egg yolks, whole eggs and ½ cup of sugar in a bowl and mix well. Gradually stir in the... - 39.6717
Velvet Custard Sauce
An introduction to this Velvet Custard Sauce to your longing taste buds is going to keep them from asking for anything else for a long time to come. The main ingredient in Velvet Custard Sauce is Egg. Please try out this Velvet Custard Sauce recipe. I am... - 33.0493
Spicy Custard Pie
1 Line a 9-inch pie plate with pastry.
2 Preheat the oven to 450°Fahrenheit.
3 In a bowl, break eggs; remove enough of one egg white to lightly brush the bottom of the pastry shell.
4 Lightly beat the eggs.
5 Blend in sugar,... - 43.363
Put the milk, half the sugar and the vanilla pod into a pan and bring to the boil.
In a heatproof bowl beat the egg yolks with the remaining sugar until the mixture becomes lighter in colour and then add the dried milk.
Pour the boiling milk onto the beaten... - 34.0342
Ice Cream Custard
1. In a large heatproof 900 ml (1 1/2 pint) bowl, tip in the butter
2. Microwave on HIGH for one minute
3. Add the corn flour and microwave uncovered on HIGH for a further 30 seconds
4. In a second heat proof dish, beat a little of the... - 38.8273
Simple Caramel Custard
An indulgent treat like caramel custard can sweeten up your special moments like nothing else. Rich, creamy and extremely sumptuous, caramel custard is quite a cinch to make, as Betty shows you in the recipe video. You can master this easy-to-make-pudding is... - 107.204
Zesty Lemon Custard Pie
I love lemon custard. This is a simple recipe for lemon custard pie. Definitely, one of those delicious holiday dessert pie recipes. - 49.5872
Treasure Winter Custard
1. In a bowl beat the eggs with the sugar and cinnamon.
2. Let the milk warm with the cloves and allspice berries.
3. Mix in the milk into the eggs, among 6 small ramekins divide the fruits and pour the milk and egg mixture over the top.
4. Let it... - 44.0198
Blend eggs in medium mixing bowl or 1 1/2-qt casserole at low speed.
Blend sugar and cornstarch, add to eggs.
Mix in remaining ingredients.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 3 to 6 minutes, or until mixture is very hot, stirring every 2 minutes.
Pour into shell.
Set... - 38.6026
Yogurt Custard Tart
Bake the pie crust in a preheated 375° oven for 10-12 minutes.
Remove from oven and reduce heat to 350°.
In a large mixing bowl, mix all filling ingredients except fruit and pour into baked tart shell.
Bake tart for 25-30 minutes or until the filling is... - 36.3211
Caramel Custard Pie
1 Line 9-inch pie plate with pastry.
2 Preheat the oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
3 In a bowl, combine enough water with evaporated milk to make 2 cups.
4 In a small mixer bowl, add milk and eggs, beating until well mixed.
5 In... - 41.1381
In the top of a double boiler, put the egg yolks, cornstarch, and mustard; stir well; then add milk and let cook until custard thickens.
Remove from heat, let cool.
When custard is cold, add fruit, mix.
Lastly whip 1 pint of heavy cream and fold into fruit... - 28.377
Yummy Caramel Custard
Caramel Custard is one of the most common yet popular desserts all across the globe. - 0
Slow Cooked Custard Sauce
Bring the milk just to the boil in a saucepan, then remove from the heat.
Whisk the egg yolks and sugar, together in a mixing bowl, until the mixture falls off the whisk in a thick ribbon.
Gradually pour in the milk, whisking all the time.
Pour the mixture... - 26.8348
1. In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients and add into a buttered tin upto half the depth
2. In the oven at 350°F, heat water in a pan and add the batter into it, steaming it till set
1. Cube and serve with hot tomato sauce or bouillon - 29.354
Traditional Baked Custard
For individual custards use 4 eggs; for a large custard use 6 eggs.
Beat the eggs slightly, add the sugar (exact amount depends upon sweetness desired), and salt, and stir until well mixed.
Add the scalded milk gradually, while stirring constantly.
Add... - 37.377
Perfect Baked Custard
1. Pre-heat oven at 325°.
2. In a bowl, mix eggs, sugar and salt. Beat it well.
3. Pour hot milk slowly, stirring it continuously so as to blend it well.
4. Add vanilla. Mix well and strain the liquid.
5. In a 1 1/2 qt shallow baking... - 40.6193
Eggnog Custard Tarts
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Roll half of the pastry at a time to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut each half into three 6Y2- or 7-inch circles.
Line 4 1/2-inch tart pans with pastry.
Flute edge high; do not prick pastry.
Bake in 450°F oven for 5 minutes.
Cool on... - 40.2102
Angel Custard Cake
1) In a pan set over another pan of hot water or in the top of a double boiler, dissolve the gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water.
2) In a bowl, whip the cream and beat in the egg yolks.
3) Beat in the sugar and vanilla, then mix thoroughly with the... - 41.4608
Baked Custard With Whipped Cream
1. In 4-cup glass measure, tip the milk
2. Heat milk on High for 3 minutes
3. Pour in the eggs, sugar and vanilla
4. Beat the mix with rotary beater till well incorporated
5. Prepare five 6-ounce custard cups and then pour the liquid mixture equally... - 38.1579
Vanilla And Nutmeg Baked Custard
Beat eggs lightly in 1 '/2-quart casserole.
Mix in sugar, salt and vanilla, stirring well.
Measure milk into 1 -quart measure.
Microwave 3 t o4 minutes on HIGH, or until about to boil.
Stir gradually into egg mixture.
Sprinkle with nutmeg.
Place casserole in... - 34.9462
Custard For Ice-cream
1. Beat the yolks of eggs and mix in the sugar.
2. Bring the milk nearly to boiling point; take it off the fire and add to the egg mixture stirring all the time.
3. Return the saucepan to the fire and stir carefully until the mixture thickens but do not let... - 35.1623
1. Pre-heat the oven at 400° C.
2. In a saucepan, heat milk below boiling point.
3. Add sugar, vanilla and almond extract, salt and mix it well.
4. Add beaten eggs slowly and blend it well.
5. In a 9-€ unbaked pie shell,... - 40.2704
Individual Baked Custard
In medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla extract; add milk.
Pour into six custard cups.
Sprinkle with nutmeg.
Place cups in a I3x9-inch pan filled 1 inch deep with hot water.
Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes, until a knife inserted in... - 34.6727
Mother's Sweet Tater Custard Pie
Mix ingredients in the order given, pour into raw pastry pie shell and bake until custard is set, in 400-degree oven.
The basic recipe for this is really an old "Chess Pie" handed down in our family for several generations.
To make the Chess Pie, leave ou - 29.7402
Sweet Custard Pie
Line pie pan with pastry rolled 1/8 inch thick; brush with small amount of slightly beaten white from 1 egg.
Add white to remaining eggs; beat slightly.
Scald milk; pour over combined eggs, sugar, salt, nutmeg, and vanilla.
Mix well and pour into pastry.
Bake... - 38.1977
Custard Sauce Ie
Mix salt, sugar, and flour in top of double boiler; add egg and blend; then add the milk and cook over boiling water, stirring until thickened—about 5 min.
Add vanilla. - 29.8382
Tasty Custard Sauce
Beat 3 egg yolks with a wooden spoon.
Add sugar and continue beating until smooth and creamy.
Add 1 scant teaspoon flour.
Scald 12 oz. of milk and a piece of vanilla bean or essence.
Pour slowly over the egg mixture, mixing well.
Return to saucepan and cook... - 38.1654
1. Heat the milk to scalding point with the vanilla pod in it.
2. Remove the pod and pour the hot milk directly on to the egg yolks while beating lightly with a fork. Salt to taste.
3. Place the mixture on top of a double boiler and... - 32.6449
Warm the milk, infusing the lemon rind if used.
Mix eggs and sugar to a liquid.
Pour the warmed milk over the eggs and strain the custard into a pan previously rinsed with cold water.
Cook the custard gently until the eggs have coagulated and thickened the... - 37.4726
Pour Custard Sauce
Have you been swept off your feet lately?? This yummy Pour Custard Sauce is sure to do so. This European Pour Custard Sauce is a delectable Dessert. Whenever you try out this Pour Custard Sauce, don't forget to let me know your experience while preparing and... - 43.7276
Old Fashioned Baked Custard
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Beat eggs lightly with sugar, salt, and vanilla; gradually stir in hot milk.
Pour into 10 custard cups or a 2-quart baking dish (buttered if you want to un-mold custards).
Sprinkle with nutmeg, set in a large shallow pan, and pour in... - 36.4548
Prune Tart With Custard Filling
1. Place the prunes in a small mixing bowl and pour in the brandy. Set the prunes aside in a warm place to soak. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas 6.
2. To make the pastry, place the flour, salt, sugar and diced butter in a food processor. Set... - 44.9767
English Custard Sauce
How about one great recipe suggestion to attempt today? This English Custard Sauce is too good to be missed, so mark it. It is a kitchen invention. There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy Dessert! I would really appreciate a feedback on this... - 41.1502
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Combine together the sugar, eggs and salt. Mix well and gradually stir in the vanilla and milk.
3) Into six 5-ounce custard cups, pour the batter.
4) On the oven rack, set the cups in a... - 39.8895
1. In a 7 or 8-inch flan ring or tin, line the bottom with a rolled out short crust pastry.
2. Bake the pastry in a hot oven for 10 minutes at 425-450°F or Gas Mark 6-7.
3. In a bowl, break eggs. Beat it well.
4. Add sugar. Mix it well.
5. Pour hot... - 38.1771
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Blend togethe the eggs, sugar and vanilla and add 1/4 teaspoon of salt. Mix well.
3) Stir in the milk gradually.
4) With the pastry, line a 9-inch pie plate.
5) Into the pastry-lined pie... - 39.4824
Perfect Soft Custard
1. Pre-heat oven at 174°.
2. In a saucepan, mix egg yolks, sugar and salt. Beat it well.
3. Add milk and stir.
4. Cook in a double boiler over gently simmering water for about 10-15 minutes. Keep stirring continuously until... - 39.8766
Whisk together 1/4 cup milk, egg yolks and cornstarch.
In a heavy saucepan, heat remaining milk until steaming.
Gradually whisk milk into the egg mixture.
Return to the saucepan; cook over medium heat, whisking constantly, until custard boils and thickens,... - 35.2042
Eggnog Custard Pie
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. For crust, in a medium bowl combine flour and salt and using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse meal.
3. Sprinkling with water, mix until soft dough forms.
4.... - 46.714
1) Use a metal mould of about 1 1/2-pint (scant 1-litre) capacity, a 6-inch (15-cm) deep cake tin would be ideal.
2) First prepare the caramel for lining the moulds.
3) In a dry saucepan, measure the sugar and place over moderate... - 43.9296
Almond Custard With Apples
Drain apple slices and arrange in attractive serving bowl.
Add almond extract to prepared custard mix.
Pour over apples.
Top with a sprinkling of toasted almonds. - 23.2668
Custard Angel Cake
Pour hot, scalded milk over the eggs which have been beaten and mixed with the flour, sugar, and salt.
Return to double boiler and let cook until there is no taste of the flour.
When cool add the orange rind.
I fit an orange juice glass into the hole in the... - 27.8885
Extremely delicious, this Lagan-Nu-Custard is one of the simplest and the most easiest of Indian sweets one can try. Great to go for any party and get-togethers, Lagan-Nu-Custard also allows you to try your own variations with the favorite spices and flavors! - 45.8499
1) Pre-heat the oven to 180C/fan, 160C/gas mark 4.
2) Line 12 paper cases in muffin tray.
3) In a bowl, beat the custard powder with butter, eggs and milk.
4) Then add the sugar and the flour and whisk to a good consistency.
5) Fill the... - 43.4419
Meringue Custard Bread Pudding
Add the bread crumbs to the scalded milk.
Beat the 2 eggs and 2 egg yolks slightly; add 1/4 c sugar and the salt, and mix thoroughly.
Add milk and bread-crumb mixture, vanilla, and melted butter, and mix well.
Pour into 8 greased or oiled individual custard... - 39.7226