- » Eggs And Custard Mixed
Eggs And Custard Mixed Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Eggs And Custard Mixed recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Eggs And Custard Mixed recipes.
Golden Egg Custard Mix
Place custard mix in a V-k or 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Gradually stir in amount of milk as called for on package directions.
Microwave 6 to 10 minutes or until custard comes to a boil.
Stir every 2 to 3 minutes during cooking.
Pour into individual custard... - 24.9748
Coconut Custard Pie Biscuit Mix
Place all ingredients except toasted coconut in a blender.
Blend for 15 seconds.
Pour into a 10 inch glass pie plate.
Microwave on DEFROST for 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Give dish a 1/2 turn during cooking.
Sprinkle... - 33.5665
Classic Egg Custard
1. Pour milk into a 4-cup glass measure and microwave at Power Levet 7 for 4 1/2 to 7 minutes, or until scalded. Meanwhile, in a 1 1/2-quart mixing bowl, beat eggs lightly. Add all remaining ingredients, except nutmeg. Quickly stir in scalded milk.
2. Pour... - 19.5369
1. Add a little cold milk to the egg yolks and heat the remainder of the milk.
2. Pour the hot milk over the lightly beaten yolks and milk, stirring well.
3. Return to the rinsed pan, and cook, ,stirring constantly until the mixture coats the back of the... - 27.2528
Creamy Baked Custard
1. Place all of the ingredients except for the nutmeg in the bowl of a food processor or in a blender, and process for 30 seconds to mix well.
2. Coat a 1 1/2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Pour the custard mixture into the dish, and sprinkle... - 25.2405
Orange Flavored Egg Custard
Mix gelatin, sugar, salt, milk and eggs in a casserole.
Beat well until blended.
Make a few slits in top of mixture.
Microwave, covered, 5 minutes on high or until mixture bubbles, stirring occasionally Cool until mixture thickens.
Add orange flavored liqueur... - 29.2837
Custard Cake With Custard
Sieve flour, custard powder, baking powder and baking soda together.
Beat eggs, sugar and butter till creamy in a large mixing bowl.
Mix peels with flour mixture and add to egg mixture.
Beat for 10-12 minutes till the batter is light in texture.
Grease a... - 46.4969
Simple Custard Sauce
In a small bowl, beat the egg yolks with a fork.
Dissolve the sugar in the milk in the top of a double boiler.
The water in the lower pan should be hot but not boiling.
When the milk is hot, pour it onto the egg yolks.
Mix well and return the mixture to the... - 29.2797
Basic Ice Cream Custard
1) In a heavy saucepan, add in the cream. Cook over low flame.
2) Add in the egg yolks, one by one. Keep whisking after each addition.
3) Add in the scraped vanilla bean. Keep whisking till the custard starts thickening.
4) Take the pan off the flame.... - 33.837
Top Stove Custard
Heat the milk in the top part of a double boiler.
Mix egg yolks, sugar, and salt thoroughly, but don't beat.
When bubbles appear around the edge of the milk, pour about a third of it into the egg mixture and blend well.
Pour this into the remaining milk in... - 34.4812
1. In a bowl, add egg (or yolks) and milk, beat them together until smooth.
2. Take a small saucepan (or double saucepan), strain and transfer into it; add sugar and whisk.
3. Heat gently, stirring continuously, until the sauce thinly coats the back of... - 31.5652
Quick Rice Custard
Place custard mix in a 2 qt.glass cassrole dish.
Gradually stir in milk.
Stir in rice and sugar.
Microwave 9 to 11 minutes or until custard comes to a boil.
Stir every 3 minutes during cooking.
Stir and sprinkle with nutmeg.
If desired, pour into individual... - 33.1861
Easy Chocolate Custard
How about making some chocolate custard and filling the éclairs! Chocolate custard is easy to make! Watch this video and watch this easy demonstration! - 118.241
Rich Egg Custard
Put the eggs, sugar and milk into a large ovenproof dish and mix well.
Sprinkle over the nutmeg.
Put into a deep baking tin, half-filled with cold water.
Put the tin into the oven preheated to warm (170°C/325°F or Gas Mark 3) and bake for 45 minutes, or... - 21.0914
Egg Custard Tart
1. Preheat the oven on Convection 200°C.
2. Place the flour in a large bowl, rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs, then mix to a stiff dough with cold water. Roll out and use to line an 8in/20cm ovenproof glass flan... - 35.9988
Egg Custard Sauce
1. Put the eggs into a mixing bowl with the sugar and lightly beat them together.
2. Put the milk in an ovenproof measuring jug and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes until the milk becomes lukewarm.
3. Stir the milk into the beaten eggs, then strain this... - 29.1887
1. Take a casserole, add sugar, gelatin, eggs, milk and salt and blend thoroughly.
2. Insert few incisions on the mixture’s top, cover and cook, stirring intermittently, for about 5 minutes or till mixture foams.
3. Allow the mixture to cool till it... - 43.2388
Microwave Egg Custard
1) Use a glass bowl and cook milk on HIGH(9) for 3 minutes till its scalding hot.
2) In a baking dish, add eggs,salt,sugar and vanilla. Beat well.
3) Now slowly mix hot milk into egg mixture,to avoid the eggs from scrambling.
4) Add the nutmeg.
5) Cook... - 42.7266
Egg Custard Sauce
1. In a Pyrex mixing bowl, beat together the egg and milk
2. Place the bowl in a large microwave safe dish containing about inch depth of water and microwave in the waterbath for two minutes
3. Stir and cook for another minute, add sugar and vanilla... - 34.509
Steamed Egg Custard
1 In a large pan, combine the water and sugar together.
2 Bring it to a boil.
3 Continue boiling until the sugar has dissolved completely.
4 Allow the mixture to cool completely.
5 In a large bowl combine the eggs, almond or vanilla extract... - 37.835
Egg Tofu Custard
1. Prepare 2 1/4 cups bonito stock.
2. Combine BROTH ingredients, and, stirring occasionally, bring to a boil over medium heat, making sure that salt dissolves. Force-cool by swirling bowl with broth in a larger bowl containing water and ice... - 41.4094
Egg Custard Soup
1) Wash the mushrooms, place it in saucepan and cover with water.
2) Bring to boil, remove from heat and let it soak for 1 hour.
3) Drain the mushrooms and dice.
4) In a bowl, mix together mushrooms, chicken or shrimps, water chestnuts,... - 46.6165
Vanilla Flavored Egg Custard
1. Pour milk into a 4-cup glass measure and microwave at Time Cook (power level 7) for 4 to 6 minutes, or until scalded. Meanwhile, in a 1 1/2 quart mixing bowl, beat eggs lightly. Add all remaining ingredients, except nutmeg. Quickly stir in scalded milk.
2.... - 26.288
Golden Fried Egg Custard
1. Toast sesame seeds in a skillet over medium-low heat until golden brown and fragrant. Swirl pan to keep seeds from burning. Spread seeds on waxed paper and crush with a rolling pin until reduced to a powder. Combine powder with sugar. Set aside.
2. To make... - 37.6551
Savory Dinner Egg Custard
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Drain. Discard stems and notch a decorative cross on each mushroom cap.
2. Combine SEASONING ingredients and bring... - 44.8638
Boiled Egg Custard
Beat eggs until creamy in mixing bowl; add sugar and cornstarch gradually, beating after each addition until smooth.
Combine egg mixture and milk in heavy saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring fre- quently.
Bring to a boil; turn heat off.
Stir until... - 31.137
Cheese And Egg Custard
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) For 2 to 3 minutes, fry the salt-pork dice (till they start to turn crisp). Drain.
3) Mix together the cheese, salt, pepper and a pinch of nutmeg in a bowl.
4) Add the butter. This can be... - 43.9195
Fruited Grape Snow
This Fruited Grape Snow makes a divine dessert after a summer meal ! You'll simply fall for this grape juice cooler ! Try out the Fruited Grape Snow right away and tell me if you like it ! - 42.9811
Egg Custard Flan
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 5 or 375° F.
2. Upon a lightly floured board, roll out the pastry to line a 7 inch flan tin or pie plate.
3. In cold water, rinse flan tin or pie plate. Line with pastry. Trim and decorate edges.
4. Take a... - 40.0371
Japanese Egg Custard Soup
1. Preheat the oven to 300° F.
2. In a bowl, mix chicken or shrimp, water chestnuts, mushrooms, scallions, and sherry together.
3. Divide the mixture evenly in 6 custard cups.
4. In a separate bowl, beat together eggs, salt, and... - 44.6814
Egg Custard Pie
Beat egg yolks and egg together; add milk, sugar, salt and vanilla.
Pour into pie shell; sprinkle with nutmeg.
Bake in 450-degree oven for 10 min- utes.
Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees.
Bake for about 30 minutes longer.
Custard is done when... - 37.913
Baked Egg Custard
1. Preheat oven to Regulo 3 or 300°F.
2. Take a 1 pint pie dish and grease it a cooking fat of choice.
3. In a basin, break eggs and whisk with a fork until smooth. Put in vanilla essence if used.
4. In a bowl, warm milk and sugar... - 39.8727
Steamed Egg Custard With Bean Curd
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In the bottoms of 6 individual buttered casseroles, arrange the tofu.
3) Use some salt to season the scallops. If preferred, a sprinkling of sake can also be used.
4) On top of the tofu,... - 43.1848
Lemon Pudding Cups
These Lemon Pudding Cups make an excellent dessert after a meal ! Relish it for a snack if you want to ! Just try and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Lemon Pudding Cup are welcome ! - 40.082
Banana Custard Pudding
How to make Banana custard pudding?Eaten chilled this Banana Custard Pudding has great flavors in it.Recipe of Banana Custard Pudding. - 50.7655
Plain Baked Custard
Set your oven at 325°F.
Put the milk in a heavy saucepan and place over low heat.
In a bowl mix together the eggs, yolks, sugar, salt, and vanilla, if you are using it.
Mix well but don't beat.
When tiny bubbles appear around the edge of the milk pan, pour... - 40.2978
Plain Baked Custard
1.Start by preheating the oven to 300F degrees
2.Scald the milk.
3.Mix sugar, eggs, salt and flavoring and combine with scalded milk.
4.Pour into custard cups or baking-dish set in pan of hot water and bake in a slow oven until firm.
5.A... - 33.978
Spicy Custard Pie
1 Line a 9-inch pie plate with pastry.
2 Preheat the oven to 450°Fahrenheit.
3 In a bowl, break eggs; remove enough of one egg white to lightly brush the bottom of the pastry shell.
4 Lightly beat the eggs.
5 Blend in sugar,... - 43.3335
Baked Vanilla Custard
Beat eggs lightly in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Mix in sugar, salt and vanilla, stirring well.
Measure milk into 1 -quart measure.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until about to boil.
Stir gradually into egg mixture.
Sprinkle with nutmeg.
Place casserole in... - 32.1927
Combine first 5 ingredients; stir until blended.
Gradually add scalded milk; stir constantly.
Pour mixture into four 6-ounce custard cups.
Set custard cups in a 9-inch square baking pan; pour hot water into pan to a depth of 1 inch.
Bake at 350° for 30... - 32.4426
Trifle Custard has a lovely taste. Trifle Custard gets its desired taste from milk mixed with cream and eggs, flavored with vanilla extracts. Trifle Custard is used to make delicious dessert. - 26.8532
Meringue Fruit Cups With Custard Sauce
Meringue Fruit Cups With Custard Sauce has a yummy taste. Meringue Fruit Cups With Custard Sauce gets its taste from eggs mixed with cream and fruit cocktail. Meringue Fruit Cups With Custard Sauce is liked by many people. - 37.5851
Almond Custard Tarts
Almond Custard Tarts has a fine taste. Almond Custard Tarts gets its taste from almond paste mixed with eggs and cream. Almond Custard Tarts is inspired by many bakeries all over the world. - 40.7186
Easy Custard Sauce
In a double boiler, bring milk to a boil.
In a mixer bowl, at high speed, whip remaining ingredients until thick and creamy.
Fold into milk.
While stirring, cook until sauce thickens.
Pass hot sauce through a sieve. - 22.8649
In a saucepan, heat milk and sugar.
In a bowl, whip egg yolks and cornstarch.
Dilute in 1/3 cup (80 mL) hot milk mixture.
Bring to a boil remaining sweetened milk.
Beat into egg yolk mixture.
Pour into saucepan.
Cook 1 minute or so,... - 32.6959
Baked Chocolate Custard
Melt 2 sq. of cooking chocolate, mix with 1/2 cup of the milk scalded, or mix 2/3 cup of cocoa with the sugar and 1/3 cup of water and boil 1 min.
Proceed as for Baked Custard, adding the chocolate mixture to the beaten eggs and sugar. - 14.6402
Small Custard Creams
Small Custard Creams is rarely shared in my family. Everyone loves the Small Custard Creams and refuses to part with their share. Try this tasty Small Custard Creams recipe for yourself. - 38.1277
Old Fashioned Stirred Custard
Old Fashioned Stirred Custard is yummy in taste. I had made this recipe in my brother birthday bash, and it turned out to be very great. If you like custard with milk and eggs flavored with vanilla extracts then go for this Old Fashioned Stirred Custard... - 28.5982
Toasted Coconut Custard Pie
Set aside 1/2 C coconut.
Place remaining 1 C coconut in bottom of unbaked pie shell.
Dissolve custard mix in milk and pour into pie shell.
Sprmkle with cinnamon.
Bake for 10 minutes at 450Â° F.
Reduce heat and bake for 30 minutes longer at 350Â°... - 32.3648
Classic Floating Island Custard
1. Place egg yolks, the 1/4 cup sugar and the cornstarch in a medium-sized, heat-resistant non-metallic bowl; mix well. Gradually stir in milk.
2. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 4 (5) minutes or until mixture just about boils. Do not allow-to boil. Stir... - 30.325
Baked Apples With Custard Cream
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Butter a large shallow baking dish.
Fill each apple with 1/2 tablespoon butter, 1 tablespoon Marsala or sherry and 1 tablespoon sugar.
Place apples in buttered baking dish.
Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until apple skins... - 41.3385
Almond Custard With Apples
Drain apple slices and arrange in attractive serving bowl.
Add almond extract to prepared custard mix.
Pour over apples.
Top with a sprinkling of toasted almonds. - 21.3293
Sweet Chinese Steamed Egg With Milk
1. In a small bowl, place the egg and beat in one direction for 1 minute.
2. Mix the honey, oil and salt with egg, beating continuously for half a minute, set aside.
3. In a small pan, heat milk over medium low heat for about 3 minutes.
4. Take... - 102.943
Basic Confectioners Custard
Combine milk and vanilla pod in small saucepan.
Cook over medium heat to just below boiling.
Combine flour and sugar in medium mixing bowl, blending well.
Add egg yolks; beat thoroughly with electric mixer.
Remove vanilla pod from milk (dry pod; store for... - 30.0639
Mix sugar, salt and cornstarch in top of double boiler.
Stir in milk gradually.
Set over simmering water and cook, stir, until slightly thickened.
Add at least half of hot mixture gradually to egg yolks.
Return mixture to double boiler and set over simmering... - 34.4204
The Custard Sauce is a creamy sauce served with fruits or puddings. The creamy layers formed by beaten eggs and milk is sweet enough for your evening dessert. Even if you are calorie conscious, still you are bound to prepare the Custard Sauce recipe. - 33.7347
Burnt Custard is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 36.5385
Caramel Cream Custard
Put 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar and water into a heavy saucepan; cook over high heat until syrup becomes golden brown.
Pour equal amounts of syrup into 6 individual custard cups.
Put eggs, vanilla extract, salt, and remaining sugar into blender... - 34.732
Combine cornstarch, honey and salt in top of double boiler.
Add slightly beaten egg yolks and blend together.
Mix skim milk powder and water using wire whisk.
Gradually stir in the milk mixture, blending until smooth.
Bring water to a boil in lower part of... - 36.0933
Macaroni And Cheese Custard
1. Bring salted water to a boil. Add macaroni and cook, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until tender.
2. Preheat oven to 325° F.
3. Drain macaroni and return to saucepan. Add margarine, stir to coat macaroni
4. Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
5.... - 27.2306
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and cut another piece of parchment the same size.
Combine the coconut milk, rum and milk in a bowl and mix well.
Combine the sugar and cornstarch in another bowl and stir with a fork until free from lumps.
Add the egg... - 34.5687
Combine water, 1/2 teaspoon salt, peppercorns, bay leaf, and onion in saucepan.
Bring to boil add fish.
Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
Drain, discarding stock; shred fish fine.
Add pepper, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and beaten egg yolks.
Mix; beat... - 41.6829
Date And Ginger Pumpkin Custard
Date And Ginger Pumpkin Custard is a very easy to prepare recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Date And Ginger Pumpkin Custard dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 43.6026
Stirred Custard Or Custard Sauce
Heat milk, sugar, and salt in the top of a double boiler over direct, moderate heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Spoon a little hot mixture into yolks, return to pan, set over simmering water, and cook and stir 2-3 minutes until thickened and no raw egg... - 28.8056
Combine 2 cups milk, sugar, and salt in blazer pan of chafing dish over direct high flame, stirring frequently.
Place in water jacket.
Mix remaining milk, eggs and vanilla.
Stir into hot mixture.
Sprinkle spice over top, if desired.
Cover; cook until set, 45... - 27.2378
In the top of a double boiler, put the egg yolks, cornstarch, and mustard; stir well; then add milk and let cook until custard thickens.
Remove from heat, let cool.
When custard is cold, add fruit, mix.
Lastly whip 1 pint of heavy cream and fold into fruit... - 26.6603
Slow Cooked Custard Sauce
Bring the milk just to the boil in a saucepan, then remove from the heat.
Whisk the egg yolks and sugar, together in a mixing bowl, until the mixture falls off the whisk in a thick ribbon.
Gradually pour in the milk, whisking all the time.
Pour the mixture... - 24.843
1. In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients and add into a buttered tin upto half the depth
2. In the oven at 350°F, heat water in a pan and add the batter into it, steaming it till set
1. Cube and serve with hot tomato sauce or bouillon - 27.0689
Treasure Winter Custard
1. In a bowl beat the eggs with the sugar and cinnamon.
2. Let the milk warm with the cloves and allspice berries.
3. Mix in the milk into the eggs, among 6 small ramekins divide the fruits and pour the milk and egg mixture over the top.
4. Let it... - 40.2752
Custard For Ice-cream
1. Beat the yolks of eggs and mix in the sugar.
2. Bring the milk nearly to boiling point; take it off the fire and add to the egg mixture stirring all the time.
3. Return the saucepan to the fire and stir carefully until the mixture thickens but do not let... - 35.6024
1) Take a heavy saucepan and mix cornstarch and sugar along with salt. Stir it well.
2) Add some water to it and cook over low heat stirring all the time until it gets thickened.
3) Beat together the egg yolks, lemon juice as well as the rind.
4) Add... - 35.6568
Mix the cornflour and sugar with a little milk to form a paste, then add the remaining milk.
Split the vanilla pod lengthways and, with the tip of a small knife, scrape the seeds into the milk, then pop the pods into the milk as well, or add the vanilla... - 35.7888
Tasty Custard Sauce
Beat 3 egg yolks with a wooden spoon.
Add sugar and continue beating until smooth and creamy.
Add 1 scant teaspoon flour.
Scald 12 oz. of milk and a piece of vanilla bean or essence.
Pour slowly over the egg mixture, mixing well.
Return to saucepan and cook... - 36.1772
Custard Sauce Ie
Mix salt, sugar, and flour in top of double boiler; add egg and blend; then add the milk and cook over boiling water, stirring until thickened—about 5 min.
Add vanilla. - 26.0504
Velvet Custard Sauce
Combine sugar, corn starch and salt in 1-quart bowl.
Gradually add milk to dry ingredients, stirring until mixture is smooth.
Add egg yolks, beating until well combined.
Microwave 4 to 5 minutes on '8', or until mixture coats a metal spoon, stirring... - 30.8391
Pour Custard Sauce
Have you been swept off your feet lately?? This yummy Pour Custard Sauce is sure to do so. This European Pour Custard Sauce is a delectable Dessert. Whenever you try out this Pour Custard Sauce, don't forget to let me know your experience while preparing and... - 43.9198
Put the milk, half the sugar and the vanilla pod into a pan and bring to the boil.
In a heatproof bowl beat the egg yolks with the remaining sugar until the mixture becomes lighter in colour and then add the dried milk.
Pour the boiling milk onto the beaten... - 32.0757
Ice Cream Custard
1. In a large heatproof 900 ml (1 1/2 pint) bowl, tip in the butter
2. Microwave on HIGH for one minute
3. Add the corn flour and microwave uncovered on HIGH for a further 30 seconds
4. In a second heat proof dish, beat a little of the... - 38.1554
Whisk together 1/4 cup milk, egg yolks and cornstarch.
In a heavy saucepan, heat remaining milk until steaming.
Gradually whisk milk into the egg mixture.
Return to the saucepan; cook over medium heat, whisking constantly, until custard boils and thickens,... - 33.6485
Zesty Lemon Custard Pie
I love lemon custard. This is a simple recipe for lemon custard pie. Definitely, one of those delicious holiday dessert pie recipes. - 49.5776
Frangipane Custard Cream
Beat the egg, egg yolks, sugar and flour together until very smooth.
Mix the milk and almonds together in a sauce pan, bring to a boil.
Remove from heat and steep 10 minutes.
Sieve the almonds from the milk and mix into the eggs.
Pour the milk slowly into the... - 42.1785
Blend eggs in medium mixing bowl or 1 1/2-qt casserole at low speed.
Blend sugar and cornstarch, add to eggs.
Mix in remaining ingredients.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 3 to 6 minutes, or until mixture is very hot, stirring every 2 minutes.
Pour into shell.
Set... - 37.1121
Yogurt Custard Tart
Bake the pie crust in a preheated 375° oven for 10-12 minutes.
Remove from oven and reduce heat to 350°.
In a large mixing bowl, mix all filling ingredients except fruit and pour into baked tart shell.
Bake tart for 25-30 minutes or until the filling is... - 36.915
Caramel Custard Pie
1 Line 9-inch pie plate with pastry.
2 Preheat the oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
3 In a bowl, combine enough water with evaporated milk to make 2 cups.
4 In a small mixer bowl, add milk and eggs, beating until well mixed.
5 In... - 38.7519
Traditional Baked Custard
For individual custards use 4 eggs; for a large custard use 6 eggs.
Beat the eggs slightly, add the sugar (exact amount depends upon sweetness desired), and salt, and stir until well mixed.
Add the scalded milk gradually, while stirring constantly.
Add... - 33.409
Perfect Baked Custard
1. Pre-heat oven at 325°.
2. In a bowl, mix eggs, sugar and salt. Beat it well.
3. Pour hot milk slowly, stirring it continuously so as to blend it well.
4. Add vanilla. Mix well and strain the liquid.
5. In a 1 1/2 qt shallow baking... - 41.2879
Eggnog Custard Tarts
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Roll half of the pastry at a time to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut each half into three 6Y2- or 7-inch circles.
Line 4 1/2-inch tart pans with pastry.
Flute edge high; do not prick pastry.
Bake in 450°F oven for 5 minutes.
Cool on... - 38.0162
Angel Custard Cake
1) In a pan set over another pan of hot water or in the top of a double boiler, dissolve the gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water.
2) In a bowl, whip the cream and beat in the egg yolks.
3) Beat in the sugar and vanilla, then mix thoroughly with the... - 41.7382
Mrs Gaines Special Custard
Place 5 egg yolks and 2 whole eggs with 7 T.sugar in mixer; beat at high speed until well mixed.
Add milk, salt and vanilla; blend well.
Pour mixture into round pyrex dish; place in pan of hot water, and bake at 300° to 325° until top is lightly browned and... - 36.7493
Vanilla And Nutmeg Baked Custard
Beat eggs lightly in 1 '/2-quart casserole.
Mix in sugar, salt and vanilla, stirring well.
Measure milk into 1 -quart measure.
Microwave 3 t o4 minutes on HIGH, or until about to boil.
Stir gradually into egg mixture.
Sprinkle with nutmeg.
Place casserole in... - 33.546
Mother's Sweet Tater Custard Pie
Mix ingredients in the order given, pour into raw pastry pie shell and bake until custard is set, in 400-degree oven.
The basic recipe for this is really an old "Chess Pie" handed down in our family for several generations.
To make the Chess Pie, leave ou - 28.4248
Individual Baked Custard
In medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla extract; add milk.
Pour into six custard cups.
Sprinkle with nutmeg.
Place cups in a I3x9-inch pan filled 1 inch deep with hot water.
Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes, until a knife inserted in... - 33.8587
Sweet Custard Pie
Line pie pan with pastry rolled 1/8 inch thick; brush with small amount of slightly beaten white from 1 egg.
Add white to remaining eggs; beat slightly.
Scald milk; pour over combined eggs, sugar, salt, nutmeg, and vanilla.
Mix well and pour into pastry.
Bake... - 35.8559
1. Heat the milk to scalding point with the vanilla pod in it.
2. Remove the pod and pour the hot milk directly on to the egg yolks while beating lightly with a fork. Salt to taste.
3. Place the mixture on top of a double boiler and... - 33.1906
Warm the milk, infusing the lemon rind if used.
Mix eggs and sugar to a liquid.
Pour the warmed milk over the eggs and strain the custard into a pan previously rinsed with cold water.
Cook the custard gently until the eggs have coagulated and thickened the... - 35.5915
This custard recipe is my mother's original recipe. Made with macaroons and milk along with eggs, this milk and macaroon custard is a cooked custard and can be spiced if desired. Combined together and baked in the oven, this custard is delicious and quite... - 41.0572
Old Fashioned Baked Custard
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Beat eggs lightly with sugar, salt, and vanilla; gradually stir in hot milk.
Pour into 10 custard cups or a 2-quart baking dish (buttered if you want to un-mold custards).
Sprinkle with nutmeg, set in a large shallow pan, and pour in... - 34.5621
Prune Tart With Custard Filling
1. Place the prunes in a small mixing bowl and pour in the brandy. Set the prunes aside in a warm place to soak. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas 6.
2. To make the pastry, place the flour, salt, sugar and diced butter in a food processor. Set... - 42.6299
Baked Caramel Custard
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Over low heat, scald the milk and cool it slightly.
3) Combine together the slightly beaten egg yolks, whole eggs and ½ cup of sugar in a bowl and mix well. Gradually stir in the... - 40.5305