- » Eggplant With Mint And Parsley
Eggplant With Mint And Parsley Recipes
Enjoy our collection of eggplant with mint and parsley recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for eggplant with mint and parsley recipes.
Eggplant Appetizer (salata Melitzana)
To prepare eggplant, place in a baking pan and prick top in four or five places with a fork.
Bake at 350Â°F about 45 minutes, or until skin is wrinkled and the surface is soft.
Cool eggplant slightly and cut in half.
Scoop out the flesh and place in a... - 39.6538
Middle Eastern Eggplant Baked With Yogurt And Fresh Mint
In large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tsp/5 ml of the oil and water over medium heat; cook onion, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened.
Remove onion and set aside.
Cut eggplant into 5 mm-thick slices.
Brush remaining oil over eggplant slices.
In skillet over... - 39.5677
Mediterranean Minted Eggplant
1) The oven is pre-heated to 450 degrees.
2) Cubed eggplant is tossed in olive oil.
3) They are placed on a cookie sheet and baked.
4) The cubes are turned once in a while, till they are tender and brown (it takes about 15 to 20... - 43.0044
In a large frying pan, cook onion in oil until translucent.
Stir in all ingredients except egg plant and rice.
Simmer for about 30 minutes.
Cut eggplant lengthwise, scoop out pulp, leaving a 3/8-inch shell.
Chop pulp and cook with vegetables until tender.
Add... - 42.0205
1. Peel eggplants. Cut into 3/4-inch dice. Place in a colander and sprinkle with coarse salt. Place a plate with a weight on top (such as two 1-pound cans) and let drain for 1 hour. Pat eggplant dry with paper towels.
2. Preheat broiler. Brush a baking sheet... - 27.2103
Rice Stuffed Eggplant
Cook onions in the oil until lightly browned.
Add garlic, carrot, celery, parsley, mint, tomatoes (do not drain these), salt, and pepper; cook until tender, about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, slice a lid from top of eggplant, and with a spoon, scoop out pulp;... - 39.4074
Roasted Rack Of Lamb With Ratatouille And Mint Persillade
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine zucchini, red pepper, tomatoes, and eggplant.
2. Place a pan on medium flame and pour little bit of olive oil in it. Drop onion and thyme. Stir and sweat onion for 5 minutes or until soft.
3. Add... - 0
Grilled Eggplant Antipasto
Make the garlic and herb oil: In a small bowl combine the garlic, the parsley, the basil, and the mint, stir in the oil, and let the mixture stand for 1 hour.
While the oil is standing, cut the eggplant crosswise into 3/8-inch-thick slices, arrange the slices... - 41.6155
Lebanese Eggplant And Yogurt Salad
1. Sprinkle the eggplant slices with the coarse salt and let drain in a colander for at least 30 minutes. (This rids the eggplant of excess and sometimes bitter juices and reduces the amount of oil it will absorb.)
2. Meanwhile, in a large colorful serving... - 38.8476
Pasta With Grilled Eggplant And Onion
LAY THE EGGPLANT slices on a baking sheet and liberally sprinkle both sides with salt; let sit for 15 to 20 minutes (this draws out excess moisture along with any bitterness the eggplant may have).
Wipe off the salt and pat dry.
LIGHT THE COALS in an outdoor... - 43.1568
Slow Roasted Pork Belly With Eggplant And Pickled Fennel
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Place the pork belly fat side up in a shallow baking dish. Season the pork all over with salt, pepper, the smoked paprika and the herbs de Provence. Roast for 1 hour. Reduce the oven temperature to 200° and bake for 3 hours... - 33.2698
Spanish Eggplant Bake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Use 2 teaspoons of salt to sprinkle both sides of the eggplant slices.
3) Between several thicknesses of paper towels, place the eggplant slices and weight down with a plate. Allow to stand for 1... - 44.2378
Lamb And Eggplant Loaf
Preheat oven to 350°.
Pierce eggplant with a fork; place on a baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until tender.
Let cool; peel and finely chop.
Place a small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic, and saute 3... - 37.6063
Eggplant With Shrimp And Crab And Fish
Parboil eggplant until soft, then drain.
Saute onions, mix all other ingredients except bread crumbs together in a large bowl, and put in a greased casserole.
Put bread crumbs on top and bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour. - 32.947
Grilled Lamb Loin With Eggplant And Spiced Couscous Rolls
Grilled Lamb Loin With Eggplant And Spiced Couscous Rolls is simply the most yummy dish I have had! It is a sumptuous and elegant lamb preparation that is perfect for parties! Ttry the Grilled Lamb Loin With Eggplant And Spiced Couscous Rolls for yourself! - 43.7619
Baked Aubergines Eggplants With Goat's Cheese, Garlic And Lemon
1. Wash and dry the aubergines
2. Cut them lengthwise
3. Make criss-cross cuts in the flesh of the aubergines without damaging the aubergines completely.
4. Sprinkle the cut sides with sea salt and this will draw out the bitter juices.
5. Leave... - 36.2661
Riad's Baba Ghanouj
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) With a fork, pierce the eggplants in several places.
3) Wrap them separately in aluminum foil.
4) On a baking sheet, place the wrapped eggplants and bake until soft, for about 45 minutes.
5) Unwrap the... - 46.8717
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Take the eggplant slices and sprinkle salt on both sides. Place the slices between several layers of paper towels. Press down and let stand for 60 minutes.
3) In a heavy skillet, prepare the tomato sauce... - 44.0639
1. Sprinkle both sides of each egg plant slice with the 1 1/2 to 2 tea spoons salt; place slices between several thicknesses of paper toweling, weight down and let stand 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, make Tomato Sauce: Saute onions and garlic in the 2 tablespoons oil... - 36.4842
Grilled Aubergine Salad
1. Cut the top and base off the aubergines. Slice lengthways into 1 cm slices. Lay the slices on a board or plate and lightly sprinkle with salt. Leave for 15 minutes to draw out some of the excess moisture. Rinse and pat dry with kitchen paper.
2.... - 44.8294
Baby Aubergines With Herbed Greek Yogurt
1. To make the herbed Greek yogurt, in a bowl mix all the ingredients together and set aside.
2. Make half lengthways slices out of all the baby aubergines keeping them attached to their stalks.
3. Using a small brush, coat the aubergines with olive... - 38.7877
Couscous Salad With Summer Vegetables
1 In a medium-size saucepan, bring the stockto a boil; stirin 1 teaspoon of the olive oil and the couscous.
Cover, remove from the heat, and let stand for 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, in a 1 0-inch nonstick skillet, heat the remaining 2 teaspoons of oil over... - 40.6651
Moussaka A'la Greque
1. Sprinkle both sides of each eggplant slice with salt; place between several thicknesses of paper toweling; weight down; let stand 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, make the Tomato Sauce: Stir-fry onions and garlic in oil in a large, heavy skillet over moderate heat... - 28.193
Peel eggplants lengthwise, leaving 1-inch bands of peel.
Halve eggplants lengthwise.
Scoop out the centers to make boats.
Chop scooped-out eggplant pulp; put in a large mixing bowl.
Add green onions, garlic, celery, tomatoes, green pepper, bay leaves,... - 42.0073
To make the Minted Orange Sections
1. Peel the oranges, remove the piths and segment the fruit into a small bowl.
2. In a cup, combine lemon juice, honey and mint, stir and pour over oranges.
3. Toss to coat.
4. Cover and chill in refrigerator until... - 43.2956
Lightly spray a 3 1/2-quart oblong glass baking dish with vegetable oil.
Place eggplant slices on two large baking sheets.
Brush both sides of slices lightly with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
Brown 5 minutes on each side, or until eggplant is... - 45.6626
Middle Eastern appetizers are simply marvelous. Here is a video that displays how to make Baba Ghanoush, a roasted eggplant and tahini dip. The chef nicely explains and presents the recipe in this video. So try out this baba ghanoush with pita bread or as a... - 98.5311
Rice Stuffed Vegetables
You can now use up leftover rice in a very healthy and satisfying manner by watching this video. A very simple dish to make for summers when vegetables are plentiful and fresh. - 53.8592
Two Pasta Salads Better Than One
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Cover baking sheet with aluminum foil. Coat with cooking spray. Spread eggplant in single layer.
2. Bake eggplant 30 minutes, turning once or twice, or until tender.
3. In a pot of boiling water cook broccoli briefly until barely... - 42.5295
Lamb Three Ways
Philadelphia Chef Michael Solomonov, of Zahav, uses lamb in three unique dishes. Tony Rastelli explains how the Rastelli Direct products are packaged for superior taste and ease of use. Sommelier Eugene Engel chooses a great wine to go with the lamb. - 127.42
Veggie Stuffed Peppers
The Chef explains how to make Veggie Stuffed Peppers. He also shares his ideas on various cooking methods and talks about keeping the nutrients in tact while cooking. - 110.6
Stuffed Dolma Or Sarma
Stuffed Grape leaves or Dolma is a family of stuffed vegetable dishes in Turkish cuisine and the cuisines of the former Ottoman Empire and surrounding regions, including, Albania, Azerbaijan, Armenia, the Levant, the Balkans, Greece, Iran and Central Asia.... - 122.827
Chicken Cooked With Yogurt
Skin all the chicken pieces.
Divide each leg into 2 pieces (drumstick and thigh).
Quarter the chicken breast.
Pat dry the chicken pieces and set aside.
Put 1/2 cup yogurt in a bowl.
Add 3/4 cup water, a little at a time, beating with a fork as you do so.
Peel... - 44.9454