- » Eggplant Stew
Eggplant Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of eggplant stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for eggplant stew recipes.
Arabian Eggplant And Lentil Stew
This stew makes a perfect vegan meal on a cold wintry day and has the hearty flavors and soulful aromas of comfort food. Watch the video to learn how to make this stew made with green lentils and roasted eggplant and flavored with spicy tomato gravy. Serve it... - 123.494
Fish And Eggplant Stew
How would you call a stew with a combination of fish, meat, eggplant and tomatoes? Probably not fish stew or meat stew. I don’t know how to call this delicious stew in English but this stew happen to be one of the most delicious among Guinean stews. It... - 117.125
African Eggplant Stew With Fish
You will definitely like this African Eggplant Stew with Fish if you like eggplants and curry. This is a country style preparation. The fish and eggplant go really well together. Take a look and try it out. - 115.238
Spicy Eggplant Parmesan Stew
1. In a saucepan, cook bacon till crisp, drain and crumble the bacon for garnishing; reserve the drippings in pan and set aside.
2. In the reserved bacon drippings cook the cubed eggplant, chopped onion, and minced garlic, covered, over low heat till... - 47.2805
Mediterranean Lentil Eggplant Stew
Remove stem and root ends from onion; cut in half lengthwise and cut each half lengthwise so that onion falls into slivers.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a 4 to 5 quart kettle over medium heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring, until soft.
Stir in garlic,... - 45.5249
Ratatouille Eggplant Zucchini And Tomato Stew A La Provencale
1. Season the sliced eggplant and zucchini with 1 teaspoon salt and place them between paper towels,
2. Place a light weight like a empty pan over them to absorb all the moisture. Keep like this for 1 hour.
3. Cut eggplant into 1/4inch... - 45.0107
Eggplant, Pasta And Chick Pea Stew
1. In a skillet warm olive oil.
2. Add garlic, green pepper and onion. Saute for 5 minutes.
3. Add eggplant. Saute for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
4. Add seasonings, tomatoes, herbs and chick peas to stew.
5. Keep the skillet covered and simmer 30... - 44.9923
Eggplant Zucchini Fish Stew
1. If frozen fish is being used, thaw fish, remove skin and cut fillets into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
2. In a saucepan, heat oil and cook onion, green pepper, and garlic till onion is tender but not brown.
3. Blend in tomato juice, salt, sugar, basil,... - 43.166
Lamb Eggplant Stew
Cut lamb and eggplant into 1/2 inch cubes.
Heat wok over high heat; add oil.
Stir-fry half the lamb at a time in hot oil till browned.
Remove all from wok.
Stir-fry onion and garlic in wok.
Return lamb to wok; stir in undrained tomatoes, salt, basil, and... - 41.9468
Eggplant Stew With Rice
I'm still posting eggplant recipes, and I still have more, because eggplants and zucchinis are the main things we've been getting from farmers market every week for over a month now. And I took the opportunity to show how Turks are crazy about eggplant! Cive... - 41.234
Meatball & Eggplant Stew
In small mixing bowl, combine all meatball ingredients.
Shape into 15 meatballs, about 1 1/4 inches.
Place meatballs in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 3 1/2 to 5 minutes, or until firm, rearranging meatballs once.
Place meatball - 39.7141
Cut eggplant into 1 -inch cubes.
In 4-quart casserole dish, combine eggplant, lamb, tomatoes, wine, garlic, lemon juice, sugar, salt, oregano and green pepper.
Cover with a glass lid. - 37.3173
Pork Stew With Eggplant
Dredge the pork with the flour.
Heat the oil and lard in a heavy, covered casserole and saute the pork until it is golden all over.
Add the thyme, sage, wrapped melegueta peppercorns or allspice, a little salt and freshly ground pepper, and the water.
Cover... - 37.2753
Lamb And Eggplant Stew
On rack in broiling pan broil lamb cubes 2 to 4 inches from heat source, turning, until browned on all sides; set aside.
In 2-quart saucepan heat oil; add onion and garlic and saute until onion is lightly browned.
Add lamb, tomatoes, water, salt, cumin, and... - 36.564
Lamb And Eggplant Stew
1) Sauté meat cubes in hot olive oil until browned on all sides.
2) Add in rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil.
3) Cover and boil, stirring frequently, for 1 1/2 hours.
4) Serve with a few raisins and pine nuts on hot cooked rice. - 36.0898
Eggplant Stew With Pork
Fry the pork cubes and ham lightly in the lard, add the peppers and onions and, a few minutes later, the tomatoes.
Cook for about five minutes and stir in the water, eggplants and salt to taste.
Cover and cook over low heat for about 45 minutes or until the... - 31.2304
Eggplant Stew Recipes By Category