- » Eggplant Spinach Ricotta
Eggplant Spinach Ricotta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of eggplant spinach ricotta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for eggplant spinach ricotta recipes.
Vegan Ricotta Filling For Eggplant Parmesan- Part 1
If you have tried eggplant paremesan, you would agree that it is one of the appealing and irresistible vegan dish. But may be you have never tried making it for the lack of knowledge about preparing the dish. This video showcases a easy way to prepare this... - 108.321
Eggplant Rollatini With Spinach And Cheese Filling
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place a steamer basket within a pot and fill with water sufficient to touch basket bottom. Add spinach and steam, covered, for 2 minutes. Drain and allow to cool.
3. Squeeze excess water from cooled spinach... - 45.0152
Cannelloni With Tomato Eggplant Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Rinse the spinach, but do not pat dry it.
3) In a small skillet, cook the spinach, covered, over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes or till the leaves start to wilt. Allow to cool for a... - 41.7019
Low Carb Baked Eggplant Lasagna
Are you looking for a delicious recipe that will not throw you off your strict low carb diet? Then try this eggplant lasagna by LowCarb360. The recipe will yield a very tasty treat that is also very easy to make. Watch and learn! - 119.371
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Steam spinach until wilted.
Drain well and roughly chop.
Spray each side of egg plant slices with cooking spray.
Bake 10 minutes, flip over and finish baking until tender.
Reduce oven temperature to 350... - 40.5602
Stuffed Eggplant Rolls
1. Dip a slice of eggplant in the flour to coat both sides. Shake off excess flour, submerge in egg wash, and shake off excess. Coat in bread crumbs, pressing to make sure they adhere well. Place on a holding tray, and repeat with remaining slices. Heat oil... - 33.3607
Vegetarian Eggplant Rolls
Cut stem and very thin slice from top of eggplant, then cut eggplant in half lengthwise; starting from cut sides and slicing lengthwise, cut four 1/4-inch-thick slices from each half.
Reserve remaining eggplant for use at another time.
In 12-inch nonstick... - 41.4997
1. Arrange the eggplant slices in a single layer on a large nonreactive jelly-roll pan. Sprinkle with the coarse salt. Set a large cutting board or baking sheet on top of the eggplant and weigh down with canned goods. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside at... - 38.2585
Eggplant Crepes With Roasted Tomato Sauce
Prepare Roasted Tomato Sauce.
Reduce oven temperature to 425°F.
Arrange 18 largest eggplant slices on nonstick baking sheets in single layer.
Spray both sides of eggplant slices with cooking spray.
Bake eggplant 10 minutes; turn and bake 5 to 10 minutes more... - 37.4457
Roasted Eggplant Rollatini
This Roasted Eggplant Rollatini is much lighter than the regular version. Using part skim ricotta and mozzarella saves fat and calories to help keep your healthy eating plan on track. This healthy vegetarian meal just screams Italian comfort food. - 104.828
Vegetarian Eggplant Rolls
1. Cut stem and very thin slice from top of eggplant, then cut eggplant in half lengthwise; starting from cut sides and slicing lengthwise, cut four 1/4-inch-thick slices from each half. Reserve remaining eggplant for use at another time.
2. In 12-inch... - 37.5061
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. On large sheet of wax paper, dredge eggplant slices in bread crumbs, coating both sides; place on 1 or 2 nonstick baking sheets. Bake 15 minutes; turn and bake 15 minutes longer, until tender. Cool slightly.
3. Meanwhile, spray... - 39.8628
Healthy Spinach Lasagna
Are you looking for a healthy recipe that tastes delicious as well? Try making Healthy Spinach Lasagna! This dish is quick and easy to assemble and is a big hit with kids. So make the most of this dish. - 124.996
Vegetarian Noodle Lasagna
A layered noodles and vegetarian lasagna with creamy tomato and cheese sauce, spiced with italian herbs like basil, oregano and thyme and filled wit pesto sauce and veggies! - 46.3167
Cheese And Vegetable Manicotti
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly grease a 13-inch x 9-inch x 2-inch baking dish
3. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
4. Add onion and garlic and sauté for 4 to 5 minutes until just soft and... - 49.1117
This Cannelloni Fries is sure to win a few hearts over dinner. The dish offers a surprising mixture of unexpected flavors. Serve the Cannelloni Fries for parties and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 46.3735