- » Eggplant Sauteed With Onion
Eggplant Sauteed With Onion Recipes
Enjoy our collection of eggplant sauteed with onion recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for eggplant sauteed with onion recipes.
Eggplant Sauteed With Onions
The Eggplant Sauteed With Onions is a popular and amazingly satisfying vegetable preparation. This dish is an absolute treat for your taste buds. I am sure you will love the Eggplant Sauteed With Onions. - 34.1597
Sauteed Curried Veal And Eggplant
In colander combine eggplant with 1/4 tea spoon salt; toss and let stand 30 minutes.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Pan-broil veal in nonstick skillet over high heat, breaking veal apart into pieces, until slightly browned but not cooked through.
Reduce heat to... - 33.5317
Lamb With Eggplant
In a 10-inch heavy skillet, saute onion in 3 tablespoons butter; push to one side.
Add remaining 1 tablespoon butter and the lamb.
Cook until pink color disappears, stirring to break up meat.
Add remaining ingredients except potato flour.
Cover, then cook... - 36.0047
Yellow Onion Ratatouille
Cut the eggplant into 1/2 by 1/2-inch squares, and toss with the 2 tablespoons salt.
Place in a colander, and drain for 1/2 hour.
In 1/4 cup olive oil saute the zucchini for 5 minutes.
Add the yellow onions and green pepper.
Cook for 15 minutes.
In another... - 43.7067
Baked Stuffed Eggplant
Baked stuffed eggplant is a herbed and stuffed eggplant recipe. Filled with a mixture of seasoned vegetables and crumbs, the eggplant has butter for flavor and is baked in the oven for a delightul and savory side. - 46.6583
An eggplant dish that you can enjoy hot or cold on any type of day. - 109.823
Eggplant With Yogurt
The eggplant with yogurt is prepared with eggplants baked ad cooked with yogurt and spices. Made with sauteed onions and garlic, the eggplant with yogurt is flavored with cumin, coriander, ginger and cayenne pepper and can be served as a delicious and... - 45.2837
Vegetarian Eggplant Rolls
Cut stem and very thin slice from top of eggplant, then cut eggplant in half lengthwise; starting from cut sides and slicing lengthwise, cut four 1/4-inch-thick slices from each half.
Reserve remaining eggplant for use at another time.
In 12-inch nonstick... - 41.4997
Fond of Mediterranean food? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch this video now and learn how to prepare Mediterranean Moussaka. Surprise your family today with this Mediterranean delicacy. - 99.6675
Eggplant Dip Or Dressing
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Wash eggplant and place whole on pan in preheated oven.
Bake for an hour or until skin is charred and wrinkled and flesh is soft.
Saute onion and garlic in oil, just until tender, not brown.
Strip off eggplant skin and mash flesh... - 37.0436
Eggplant Caponata is a Sicilian, sweet and spicy, make ahead appetizer you can bring to, or serve at a party. This version from Brad Inserra, Chef and Owner of Brad's Swingside Cafe in Fremont, WA is a wonderful mixture of flavors, sautéed to perfection. - 0
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Bake the eggplant in the preheated oven 1 for hour; allow to cool, then peel and keep aside.
3) In a skillet, saute the onions and green peppers in the oil for 5 minutes.
4) Rinse the coconut under... - 43.1223
1) Lightly grease an 8-cup baing dish.
2) In a large frying pan, saute eggplant in bacon drippings.
3) Place the sauteed eggplants in baking dish.
4) In same pan, saute onions, tomatoes and add sugar, chili parsley, salt and pepper.
5)... - 45.1482
Beef Stuffed Eggplant
Stuffed Eggplant is simply an irresistible main course meal recipe. Try this amazingly delicious Stuffed Eggplant recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 34.5982
Hunkar Begendi (eggplant Puree With Meat Squares)
In a skillet saute the meat in the heated corn oil for about fifteen minutes.
Add the onion and saute for ten minutes longer.
Stir in the tomato.
Cover and simmer until the meat is tender, about forty-five minutes to one hour.
Add salt and pepper to... - 42.8173
Cut eggplant into 1-inch cubes; soak in salt water in refrigerator overnight (6 hours).
Preheat oven to 350°.
Drain eggplant and place in pan, cover with water and simmer until tender.
Soak bread cubes in milk.
Saute onions, green peppers and celery in... - 39.1568
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) Season the eggplant with salt, set aside 30 minutes.
3) With paper towel soak the excess moisture.
4) Brush slices with 1 tablespoon oil and place on a baking sheet.
5) In a bowl, dissolve cornstarch in orange... - 41.9591
Szechuan Eggplant With Oyster Sauce
This recipe is a must try for all those moms who’s kids do not like indulging in eggplant much. The chef here provides simple directives to make szechuan eggplant combined with the flavors of oyster sauce and pork. Watch the video for full details. This... - 79.5759
Eggplant Tofu Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 325°. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Halve the eggplants lengthwise, place them cut side down on the sheet and bake 40 minutes, or until completely soft.
3. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a medium-size nonstick... - 38.8537
This Eggplant Surprise is indeed a big surprise when it comes to taste. One of the few really tasty eggplant dishes that I've ever tasted, this dish will always remain my favorite accompaniment with rice and pasta dishes. Just try and let me know if you like... - 44.8231
In a 350°F. (180°C) oven, bake whole eggplant for 25 to 30 minutes or until soft.
When cool, peel and chop the flesh.
Saute onions, green pepper and celery in olive oil until golden brown.
Add sauteed vegetables and the oil to chopped cooked eggplant.
Mash... - 38.4988
Chicken And Eggplant Bake
Place eggplant in a colander; sprinkle with salt.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Pat dry with paper towels and set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In small skillet melt margarine.
Add onions and garlic.
Saute over medium heat until onions are tender.
In medium bowl... - 44.1005
Eggplant Almond Souffle
Cook eggplant in boiling salted water until tender; drain and mash.
Add butter, bread crumbs and milk.
Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Stir in onion and beaten egg yolks; cool.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites and mushrooms.
Spoon eggplant mixture into... - 39.7564
Eggplant Dressing For Turkey
Tickle your taste buds with this Eggplant Dressing For Turkey. This is a great side for roast turkey, or any other turkey preparation. Typically enjoyed by the family and served during Thanksgiving, this dish is relished by all. If you enjoy eggplant, then... - 46.8887
Eggplant And Ground Beef Bake
Sprinkle eggplant lightly with salt and let stand a few minutes; then pat dry.
Saute in melted butter on both sides until golden brown.
Remove from pan and set aside.
Brown meat in the same pan, stirring until crumbly.
Stir in parsley, onion, pepper, salt,... - 42.7446
1. Wash eggplant and cut it into 2-inch long strips.
2. Sprinkle salt and turmeric on eggplant strips. Rub to coat well.
3. In a deep fryer, heat oil, drop eggplant, and deep fry until golden brown. Remove from wok, and let it drain on paper... - 101.553
Eggplant And Tofu
For all those moms who’s kids do not like eating eggplant, this video is a must watch. Here the chef provides step by step instructions to make eggplant combined with kid’s favorite tofu and oyster sauce. An easy, tasty and filling dish which is full of... - 79.6986
Eggplant And Cheese Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly grease casserole dish.
Peel and dice eggplant into 2 inch cubes.
Boil in salted water about 15 minutes.
Drain well and mash.
Saute bell pepper, garlic, onion, and celery in olive oil.
Add sauteed vegetables to mashed... - 48.2889
Eggplant And Oyster Casserole
Boil eggplant in salted water for 15 minutes.
Drain and mash.
Peel and stem mushrooms, letting stems and peel simmer in small amount of water for about 15 minutes.
Chop the mushroom caps and saute in butter.
In cooking oil, saute onions and garlic... - 45.0107
Bagara Baingan / Eggplant Curry
Learn how to make Indian style eggplant curry using small eggplants and Indian spices. This mild and sour curry is great to be enjoyed with biryani, naan, plain rice, chapati or other types of Indian flat-breads. - 0
Eggplant Dressing With Shrimp And Rice
Peel shrimp and set aside.
Cover shells with 4 cups water; boil until reduced to 2 cups.
Strain; set stock aside.
Heat butter in large skillet; cook onions, peppers and celery slowly in hot butter for 15 minutes, until mixture is soft.
Peel and cut eggplants... - 41.6585
Eggplant Lamb Casserole
1. Cook the eggplant in boiling salted water fifteen minutes. Drain well and mash.
2. Peel and stem the mushrooms. Simmer the stems and peelings in two and one-half cups water fifteen minutes.
3. Preheat oven to hot (400° F.).
4. Chop the mushroom caps... - 36.0207
Vegetarian Eggplant Rolls
1. Cut stem and very thin slice from top of eggplant, then cut eggplant in half lengthwise; starting from cut sides and slicing lengthwise, cut four 1/4-inch-thick slices from each half. Reserve remaining eggplant for use at another time.
2. In 12-inch... - 37.5061
Salmon Stuffed With Eggplant And Scallops In An Asian Sauce
Slice the salmon into 8 2-ounce slices.
Place it between plastic wrap and pound it lightly.
In a skillet heat the peanut oil and saute the eggplant pieces for 5 minutes or until cooked through and lightly browned.
Remove the eggplant to a mixing bowl.
Add the... - 40.1235
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cut the eggplants lengthwise in half.
3) Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes, till soft.
4) Into a large mixing bowl, scoop the meat. Throw away the skins.
5) In the beef... - 44.1917
Szechuan Garlic Eggplant
Cut eggplants into 2 inch long pieces. Sprinkle salt and leave for 15 minutes; Then wash the pieces in luke warm water.
Add black pepper powder and toss corn starch on to the eggplant pieces. Mix with hands so that the cornstarch lightly coats the pieces.... - 38.241
Grilled Veal Chops With Miso Sauce And Fried Eggplant
1) Miso Sauce: In a medium saucepan, combine the miso sauce, chicken stock, sesame seeds, brown sugar, chili pepper flakes, garlic and ginger; mix thoroughly.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil; then remove from heat and keep aside.
3) Veal... - 48.1619
1)In a heavy skillet, add some sesame oil and heat.
2)Toss in eggplant cubes in parts and saute until soft.
3)Remove sauteed eggplant cubes from skillet.
4)In the same skillet, saute zucchini in a few spoonfuls of water.
5)Remove from skillet and mix... - 42.6969
Greek Lamb Saute With Mostaccioli
Prepare Mostaccioli as package directs; drain.
In large skillet, heat oil; add green pepper, onion, eggplant and garlic.
Cook and stir until tender-crisp.
Add lamb; cook until tender.
Stir in tomatoes and nutmeg; heat through.
Toss meat mixture with hot... - 35.0188
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sprinkle tomatoes with thyme and salt. Let stand.
3. Saute remaining vegetables and garlic in oil until barely tender. Add bay leaf.
4. Turn into 11/2- quart casserole. Arrange tomato wedges on top. Sprinkle with pepper and... - 29.7248
1. Heat skillet. Add 3T olive oil.
2. Add onions, peppers, salt, and pepper. Cook about 8 minutes over medium or medium-low heat.
3. Add eggplant, sinqua, thyme, and garlic powder. Cook covered, for 5 minutes.
4. Add tomato, cook... - 111.429
Ratatouille is a delicious easy baked main course meal. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Ratatouille dish. - 41.6602
Oil a large baking sheet; set aside.
Generously butter a 13" x 9" baking dish.
Partially peel eggplant, leaving some lengthwise strips of peel.
Slice crosswise 1/8 inch thick.
Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt.
Drain in a colander 20 minutes.
Rinse with cold... - 43.6168
How to make a Persian dish called Khoresht Bademjan made with Italian eggplants,tomatoes and beef. - 123.82
Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet or wok.
Add the onions and garlic; saute for 2 minutes, tossing lightly.
Add the eggplant, zucchini, green pepper, and fennel seed; stir to mix well.
Add the tomatoes and seasonings.
Cover and cook over medium... - 36.9373
A Texas Ratatouille
Put tomatoes, onion, green pepper and celery in 4-quart saucepan.
Over medium-low heat cook for 30 minutes, covered, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender.
Add mushrooms, eggplant, seasonings and margarine, and cook for another 30 minutes over... - 32.76
Green Pepper Ratatouille With Tomatoes
1. In a heavy skillet, add half the sesame oil and heat; saute eggpplans in small quantities and remove when soft; use the rest of the oil for the same purpose till all the eggplant is done
2. Similarly, saute the zucchini with a few spoonfuls of water... - 43.1617
Ratatouliee With Pasta
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; add olive oil.
Place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion and saute until tender.
Add eggplant, tomatoes, beans, zucchini, yellow squash, yellow pepper, red pepper, water, garlic, seasoning, salt, and pepper, bring... - 40.7527
Prepare your favorite ground beef patties.
Serve on buns,toasted English muffins or slices of bread.
Top with one of these:
Prepared onion dip.
Sour cream and sliced cucumber.
Mushroom or cheese soup.
Crumbled... - 26.3273
Maqluba, or Makloubeh, often pronounced as Maalouba or Maglouba is a Palestinian upside-down rice and eggplant casserole, hence the name which is literally translated as "upside-down". It is sometimes made with fried cauliflower instead of eggplant and... - 119.396
French Style Vegetable Stew
In Dutch oven, saute first four ingredients in oil until onion is transparent.
Coat eggplant with flour; add with tomatoes to sauteed vegetables.
Combine ketchup and remaining ingredients; pour over vegetables.
Cover; simmer 30-35 minutes; stir occasionally,... - 33.0852
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a large skillet heat oil and Italian seasoning over medium heat.
Add eggplant, zucchini, green pepper, tomato, onion and garlic.
Saute until tender-crisp.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
On a baking sheet place... - 47.5515
Manicotti With Garden Vegetables
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Heat the oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, until softened 3 minutes.
Add the eggplant, salt, thyme, and dried basil, and saute, stirring... - 44.9934
Spicy Chicken Pizza
1. Prepare Simple Pizza Dough
2. Arrange the cubed chicken in a medium bowl and toss with the marinade ingredients, using 1/2 cup of the olive oil. Season lightly with salt. Let marinate for about 1 hour, refrigerated.
3. In a skillet large enough to hold... - 39.7747
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a skillet, saute the green pepper and onions in the oil until light brown.
3) Saute the egg plant, adding extra oil then remove and keep aside.
4) Repeat the same with rest of the vegetables.
5) In a... - 43.6948
Ligurian Ratatouille With Black Olives And Toasted Pine Nuts
Preheat the oven to 450ºF.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add the green beans.
Cook them for about 5 minutes (they should be tender but still quite al dente).
Drain, and shock them under cold running water or in a bowl of ice water.
Drain them... - 44.9877
Pav Bhaji -part 1
If you're fond of having Indian food, then you must have heard of this dish. It is called the Pav Bhaji in India. This is the review for Part 1 of the video. In this part the chef boils all the vegetables which are needed to make the pav bhaji. You should... - 93.2468
Pav Bhaji - Part 2
All those who saw part 1 of the video will now finally make the pav bhaji. This is the review for part 2 of the video. I hope you watched Part 1. This dish is quite famous in Maharashtra but people all over India like it. It's very healthy as it contains many... - 94.0405
Kare-kare Part 2
Here the chef demonstrates her version of cooking KARE-KARE. Definitely easy and tasty. - 31.2149
Kare-kare Part 1
This is my version of cooking KARE-KARE. Definitely easy and tasty. - 31.0913
Masoor Or Arhar Dal With Vegetables
Clean and wash dal.
Put dal in 4-quart heavy-bottomed pot with 6 cups water and bring to boil.
If there is any scum, remove it with a spoon.
Add the turmeric and parsley and cover.
Lower heat and simmer gently until tender, about 1 1/2 hours, stirring every... - 47.0125