- » Eggplant Japanese Chicken
Eggplant Japanese Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of eggplant japanese chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for eggplant japanese chicken recipes.
Remove stem part of eggplants.
Make a cut lengthwise in half, but not all the way through.
Soak eggplants in salted water.
Saute onion in a small amount of oil, butter, or margarine just until soft.
Combine with chicken, bread crumbs, salt, and water.
Gently... - 40.6063
The Cluck Cluck Eggplant Sandwich
The best dishes are those made out of instinct, experience and off course, tons of love! Aeri’s sister-in-law shares a recipe which she made up instinctively with the ingredients on hand to produce a really unique but delicious sandwich with chicken,... - 122.568
Yakitori Chicken & Vegetables
Toast sesame seeds in a small frying pan over medium heat until golden (about 3 minutes), shaking pan often.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Cut each breast half into 6 or 7 equal chunks, then place in a bowl.
Prepare Sherry-Soy Marinade and pour 1/4... - 32.9458
Chinese Baked Eggplant
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil. Trim the eggplant and halve lengthwise. Cut each half lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick slices, lay them on the baking sheet and sprinkle them with the oil, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper to... - 32.545
Eggplant With Sesame Sauce
In a small bowl, stir together broth, soy, ginger, and toasted sesame seeds.
Trim and discard ends from eggplant; rinse and pat dry.
Cut 4 equidistant slashes, about 1/3 inch deep, lengthwise to within about 1/2 inch of each end.
Pour oil into a... - 34.9887
Ratatouille (eggplant Appetizer)
Wash and trim the eggplants.
Cut in half lengthwise.
Saute the eggplants in the heated oil for a few minutes.
Drain on paper toweling.
In the same pan and oil, saute the onions.
Add the mushrooms and saute until the onions are translucent.
Stir in... - 40.5152
Buckwheat Soba With Drilled Eggplant
1. Preheat stovetop grill, or prepare outdoor grill, following manufacturer's directions.
2. To prepare sauce, in small bowl, whisk broth and miso, mixing until smooth (add a teaspoon water, if necessary, to achieve smooth consistency). Add garlic, ginger,... - 36.8404
Grilled Veal Chops With Miso Sauce And Fried Eggplant
1) Miso Sauce: In a medium saucepan, combine the miso sauce, chicken stock, sesame seeds, brown sugar, chili pepper flakes, garlic and ginger; mix thoroughly.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil; then remove from heat and keep aside.
3) Veal... - 45.9531
Thai Coconut Ratatouille
1. In a large mixing bowl, toss eggplants in 1 teaspoon salt.
2. Let it stand for 15 minutes until the eggplants releases water.
3. Rinse and pat dry on paper towels.
4. In a large pot, heat chicken broth over medium heat.
5. Add... - 47.8423
1. Prepare seafood first.
Shrimp: Shell and devein, but leave tail and shell segment closest to tail intact. Diagonally cut off a portion of tail and force out moisture with edge of knife. Make 4 or 5 deep crosswise cuts in belly and gently... - 45.3932
Summer Vegetable And Chicken Kebabs
1. In a shallow dish, stir together salad dressing and oregano. Add chicken to dish and stir to coat well. Let stand 30 minutes at room temperature or refrigerate up to 6 hours.
2. Prepare a medium-hot fire in a barbecue grill. Thread chicken, eggplant,... - 23.3683
Ratatouille & Chicken Over Romaine
Place eggplant in a colander with 1 teaspoon salt.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Rinse with cold water and dry on paper toweling.
Heat oil in large frying pan over medium high heat.
Add chicken; saute 10 minutes.
Remove to 1 quart casserole dish.
Add vegetables,... - 42.6031
Pasta With Grilled Baby Vegetables
Remove the broiler tray and spray it lightly with nonstick coating.
Set it aside while you preheat the broiler.
In a large mixing bowl, stir together the olive oil, lemon juice, and herbs.
Add the vegetables and toss thoroughly to coat them.
Leave the... - 45.7927
Grilled Vegetable Platter
1. Prepare grill.
2. Trim eggplant. Cut eggplant into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3. Arrange eggplant, zucchini, and asparagus in a grill basket coated with cooking spray. Grill, covered, 10 to 12 minutes, turning once, or until lightly charred. Place in a shallow... - 35.0894
Mediterranean Summer Sandwiches
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, heat the oil and saute the onions for 5 minutes, or until soft.
Add the eggplant, red peppers, squash, zucchini and garlic.
Saute for 5 minutes, or until the eggplant and peppers are just tender.
Add the wine... - 41.1711