- » Eggplant In Garlic Sauce
Eggplant In Garlic Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of eggplant in garlic sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for eggplant in garlic sauce recipes.
Garlic Flavored Eggplants With Chili Bean Sauce
1. Slice the top and bottom off the eggplant. Cut it into half lengthwise and then cut into 1-inch thick strips (lengthwise)
2. Place eggplant strips in a large bowl of cold water to prevent browning.
3. Deseed the chili and finely chop.
4. Cut... - 91.2063
Braised Eggplant With Garlic Sauce
1. Peel the eggplant and cut it into 1/2-inch cubes. Place it in a medium bowl, sprinkle with salt, and toss gently to mix. Set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Combine the sauce ingredients in a medium bowl. Drain and rinse the eggplant and squeeze it dry.
3. Place... - 33.4403
You May Also Like!
Eggplant And Tomato Sauce
1. In 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, in hot olive oil, cook eggplant and garlic until lightly browned.
2. Add tomatoes with their liquid and remaining ingredients, stirring to break up tomatoes; over high heat, heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover... - 28.0014
1) In a small bowl,mix pork with 1 tablespoon soy sauce and set aside.
2) In another bowl,mix together eggplant and onion.
3) In small bowl,mix sherry, oyster sauce, remaining soy sauce, sesame oil and sugar and put aside.
4) In a wok... - 44.7312
Braised Eggplant With Garlic
1) Wash and trim eggplant, do not peel.
2) Attach a slicing disc to the work bowl of a food processor and then slice eggplant into lengths to fit feed tube horizontally.
3) Quarter or cut eggplant into pieces to fit feed tube if using round ones... - 37.2844
Hot Garlic Eggplant
1 In a frying pan, heat 3 tablespoons of oil.
2 Add in the pork and saute until cooked.
3 Using a slotted spoon, remove from the pan and set aside.
4 In the pan, pour the rest of the oil.
5 Add in the eggplant, and cook until the pulp is... - 43.6034
Szechuan Garlic Eggplant
Cut eggplants into 2 inch long pieces. Sprinkle salt and leave for 15 minutes; Then wash the pieces in luke warm water.
Add black pepper powder and toss corn starch on to the eggplant pieces. Mix with hands so that the cornstarch lightly coats the pieces.... - 38.241
Eggplant Parmesan With Tomato Sauce
Eggplant is good when baked or fried with even with simple ingredients. Here is a recipe showing how to make Eggplant Parmesan with layers of tomato sauce, cooked eggplants and mozarella cheese. Cheesy treat to please most foodies particularly kids. - 100.31
Aubergine With Chilli And Garlic
Heat oil in a large frying pan.
Add aubergine, garlic and chilli flakes and cook, stirring frequently over high heat, until golden, 5-7 minutes.
Turn down heat to medium-low.
Stir in tomato puree and oregano and cook, stirring occasionally, until aubergine... - 42.796
Beef And Eggplant Casseroles
Brown beef with onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet.
Add spaghetti sauce mix, tomato sauce, water, red wine, basil and oregano.
Cover; simmer, 15 minutes.
Saute 1/2 of the eggplant slices in 1/4 cup oil until limp and golden.
Add... - 42.6314
Eggplant In Garlic Sauce Recipes By Category
Eggplant In Garlic Sauce Dish: