- » Eggplant Curry
Eggplant Curry Recipes
Eggplant curry is a spicy preparation of aubergines, cooked in a thick gravy. The dish is considered to be a staple in many parts of India and is also relished by the residents of the Far East, particularly Thailand. ... More »
Eggplant And Potato Curry
Eggplant And Potato Curry is a yummy vegetable dish that is perfect for your dinner parties or even a formal get together at home or outside. I am sure you will get hooked to this Eggplant And Potato Curry recipe. - 48.2465
Mild Eggplant Curry
Saute onion in vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat; add ginger, cook until onions are golden.
Stir in spices, tomato, and sauce; simmer until sauce is smooth.
Stir in eggplant, cover thoroughly with sauce.
Cover and simmer until eggplant is... - 44.5593
Coconut Eggplant Curry
Cut eggplant into 3 inch long pieces and soak them in warm salty water for 10 mins. Drain and pat dry.
Heat 3 tbs oil in a skillet and fry the eggplant until they turn slightly soft and change color. Drain excess oil on absorbent paper. Keep aside.
Grind... - 43.4235
Roasted Eggplant With Curry Cilantro And Red Bell Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Lighdy oil a roasting or baking pan. Place the eggplant cubes in pan.
3. Place the garlic, sherry, olive oil, sesame oil, curry powder, and salt in a blender or a food processor fitted with a steel blade and puree until it forms... - 32.5533
Pan Asian: Caramelized Eggplant Curry - Sri Lanka
1. Wash and cut eggplant into 2- inch strips. Season with salt and turmeric.
2. In hot oil, deep fry eggplant until golden brown. Transfer them on paper towel to drain.
3. In food processor, add garlic, ginger, sugar, salt, vinegar, and... - 0
You May Also Like!
Indian Eggplant Tomato Curry
This Indian eggplant tomato curry is an authentic eggplant preparation, which you should try to bring a variation in your regular menu. Eggplant is a versatile vegetable which can be used in various ways. The gravy is extremely delicious and can be served on... - 156.141
1. Mix the garlic, onion, salt and oil.
2. Peel the eggplant and cut into one-half-inch slices. Place on a greased baking sheet and brush with the seasoned oil. Broil in a preheated broiler about five inches from the source of heat five minutes, basting once... - 31.0254
Italian-style Curried Eggplant And Tomato
Adam shares a wonderful side dish or even a whole meal using only vegetables. It is completely vegan and takes only 5 minutes to prepare. He shares a wonderful tip to curry up your food without having to simmer and fill up your whole house with the aroma of... - 115.111
Curried Eggplant & Radish Salad
Wanting to prepare a different dinner, easy and quick? Try the spicy curried eggplant garnished with boiled eggs and serve with rice. Team up with radish salad. Try this innovative style of cooking with easy tips from Bhal Dave. - 65.3901
Eggplant Curry With Tamarind And Yogurt
Curries are an integral part of every cuisine and here is one of the delectable curries of Indian and SriLankan cuisine, egg plant curry with tamarind and yogurt. Learn how to make this king of vegetables in curry form through this video. - 116.501
Eggplant Bharta (smoked Eggplant)
Line your gas burner with an aluminum liner or plain aluminum foil.
(If you have an electric stove, place the eggplant under a preheated broiler, and turn it around until it is blackened on all sides, although it will never taste quite as smoky as when done... - 46.5126
1. Wash eggplant and cut it into 2-inch long strips.
2. Sprinkle salt and turmeric on eggplant strips. Rub to coat well.
3. In a deep fryer, heat oil, drop eggplant, and deep fry until golden brown. Remove from wok, and let it drain on paper... - 103.025
Baingan Bharta / Eggplant Curry
Learn how to make Indian style roasted eggplant dip (eggplant curry) called Baingan bharta (bhartha). A must try recipe for all eggplant lovers. - 0
Bagara Baingan / Eggplant Curry
Learn how to make Indian style eggplant curry using small eggplants and Indian spices. This mild and sour curry is great to be enjoyed with biryani, naan, plain rice, chapati or other types of Indian flat-breads. - 0
Curried Green Tomatoes & Eggplant Side Dish
Green tomatoes and eggplant have exotic flavors and blending them up together creates this wonderful curry, which can be served as a side dish. Prepared using vegetables and spices available in your kitchen, you can make this wonderful dish in minutes. And... - 67.1736
Eggplant Curry Recipes By Category