- » Eggplant Cake
Eggplant Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of eggplant cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for eggplant cake recipes.
Lime Orange Conserve
1) Take out orange peel in quarters.
2) Remove center membrane and seeds. Dice the pulp.
3) Using food chopper coarse blade peel it.
4) In water place the peel and boil. Cook for about 20 minutes till done.
5) Add pulp and juice to the rind.
6) Cook... - 42.5086
You May Also Like!
Peel eggplant and cut it into cubes.
Put the cubes into a saucepan of boiling water and cook until soft.
Drain and puree eggplant in a food processor.
In a large mixing bowl beat eggs, sugar, buttermilk and oil.
Add 1 cup pureed eggplant, vanilla and... - 48.1301
Eggplant Pudding Cake
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Blend, then beat at medium speed of electric mixer for 4 minutes.
Pour into a greased and floured fluted tube pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour 10 minutes, or until cake tests done.
Do not underbake.
Cool in... - 47.2271
Eggplant, Two-tomato, And Pesto Torte
To Bake Eggplant: Preheat oven to 400°F.
Cut ends off eggplant, peel and slice crosswise into 1/4- to 3/8-inch slices.
Cover 2 baking sheets with heavy foil.
Generously brush with olive oil.
Arrange eggplant slices close together in 1 layer.
Brush tops with... - 43.8257
Old Fashioned Eggplant Souffle
1. Preheat the oven to 300°.
2. Wash eggplant thoroughly and grease with shortening.
3. Take a shallow baking dish and transfer greased eggplants into it and bake for 35 minutes or till tender.
4. Take a large bowl and transfer... - 47.8213
Armenian Eggplant Souffle
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Wash eggplant; peel and slice into one half inch thick slices.
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, add two tablespoons olive oil.
Place over medium heat.
Saute eggplant slices in hot oil, a few at a time, until soft and golden, adding more oil... - 42.6044
Slice the eggplants without peeling, sprinkle with salt and leave 30 minutes.
Dry the slices and fry quickly in hot oil in a frying pan until coloured.
Place them into a round cake tin or ovenproof casserole, as they come from the frying pan, layering them... - 35.2867
Deep Fried Fresh Tofu And Eggplant
1. Cut each cake of tofu in half lengthwise and then crosswise into thirds. Arrange pieces on a clean kitchen towel atop a cutting board and cover with another towel. Raise one end of chopping board slightly and place a heavy plate or another cutting board on... - 38.748
Put the eggplant in a large colander, sprinkle generously with salt and leave to drain for 1 hour.
Melt the butter in a pan over low heat.
Remove from the heat and stir in the crushed biscuits and Parmesan cheese.
Press into the base of a greased 20 cm (8... - 43.3073
Monai Bread Pizza
the uniqueness about this bread pizza is it's main ingredient, a "fried eggplant"! never did i thought that a fried eggplant would taste good on a bread and would even taste better when made into a bread-pizza. as we all know, bread pizza's are very easy to... - 46.1631
Ratatouille Cake With Poached Eggs
Cake Saute diced vegetables with olive oil, chopped garlic, Provencal herbs and salt and pepper and let simmer for about 10 minutes.
Remove from heat, mix first with cream, then with 6 beaten eggs.
Put in a mould and cook in the oven at a temperature of... - 36.0858