- » Eggplant Bean
Eggplant Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of eggplant bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for eggplant bean recipes.
Spanish Garbanzo And Eggplant
Looking for a Spanish recipe for the weekend? Try this yummy Spanish Garbanzo and Eggplant recipe. This dish is simple and can be prepared easily in your own kitchen. Watch it now. - 100.937
Roasted Baby Eggplant And Black Bean Soup
How about a creamy warm deep dark black bean soup with baby eggplants for a winter day. Watch this interesting video that would surely impress you. Pamper you family with this super delicious soup that is really easy to make and enjoy the magic of love and... - 94.9052
Garlic Flavored Eggplants With Chili Bean Sauce
1. Slice the top and bottom off the eggplant. Cut it into half lengthwise and then cut into 1-inch thick strips (lengthwise)
2. Place eggplant strips in a large bowl of cold water to prevent browning.
3. Deseed the chili and finely chop.
4. Cut... - 91.2063
Eggplants With Chili Bean Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) Drizzle the eggplant with some peanut oil and wrap in a tin foil.
3) Roast the eggplant in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes. Then open the tin foil and roast the eggplant for another 5 to 10... - 86.369
Soybean Stuffed Eggplant
This soybean stuffed eggplant tastes really unique ! The best eggplant stuffings that I've ever tasted this mixed vegetable and cheese stuffing is truly commendable ! Try this soybean stuffed eggplant and let me know if you like it ! - 47.5634
1.In a slow cooker, put beans, water, molasses, brown sugar, onion, salt pork, mustard and salt.
2.Put the cooker's lid on and allow the ingredients to cook on HIGH for 6-7 hours.
3.Once the beans are soft, turn off the heat.
4.Serve hot. - 40.4802
Spiced Bean Curd And Eggplant
1. Cut bean curd into 3/4" cubes. Set in a colander to drain.
2. Blanch eggplant in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain.
3. Heat oil in wok over medium-high heat. Add ginger and garlic, stirring for 10 seconds. Stir in bean paste and cook for another 10-15... - 37.6266
Eggplant With Bean Curd And Basil
1 Heat oil in a wok. Lightly fry garlic and bean curd. Add eggplant, tomatoes, sugar, basil, salt, pepper and stock. Bring to a boil, then simmer gently until eggplant is tender. The mixture may be thickened slightly with cornstarch if preferred. - 34.3246
Eggplant With Bean Curd And Basie
1 Heat oil in a wok. Lightly fry garlic and bean curd. Add eggplant, tomatoes, sugar, basil, salt, pepper and stock. Bring to a boil, then simmer gently until eggplant is tender. The mixture may be thickened slightly with cornstarch if preferred. - 28.0905