- » Eggplant Aubergine Stir Fry
Eggplant Aubergine Stir Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of eggplant aubergine stir fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for eggplant aubergine stir fry recipes.
Aubergine And Carrot Salad
Wash aubergine and carrots.
Peel aubergine and cut into cubes.
Scrape carrots and dice finely.
Heat ghee in a pan over moderate heat.
Add aubergine and cumin seeds and stir gently.
Sprinkle in a little water, cover pan and cook over low heat for 5-10 minutes... - 44.941
Spiced Aubergine Stir Fry
1) In a large preheated wok, heat the groundnut oil and stir-fry the onions and chopped garlic for a while.
2) Stir in the aubergine and chillies and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
3) Then add the sugar, spring onions and mango chutney, stir to mix well.... - 44.1563
Eggplant And Basil Stir Fry
1. Place eggplant (aubergines) in a colander, sprinkle with salt and set aside for 20 minutes. Rinse under cold running water and pat dry on absorbent kitchen paper.
2. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over a high heat, add onions, chillies, garlic and lemon... - 33.8664
Braised Aubergines Eggplants
1 Cut the aubergines (eggplants) into 2.5 cm (1 inch) chunks and place in a colander. Sprinkle with salt and leave to drain for 30 minutes. Rinse and pat dry with kitchen paper.
2 Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the aubergines (eggplants) and fry for about 5... - 23.058
1. In a tin, put the aubergines qwith the cut side up, add bay leaf, quarter pint water
2. Place in an oven preheated to 325°F and cook for twenty five minutes
3. In a pan, add ghee or butter and fry onions and garlic for five minutes; add cumin,... - 40.0859
Stuffed Aubergines Eggplants
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2. To prepare aubergines (eggplants) scoop out the flesh from them and chop finely.
3. In an ovenproof dish place the shells.
4. In a pan, melt the butter and fry the onion and... - 45.4371
Aubergine And Mushroom Salad
1. Prepare and slice the aubergines; cut the slices in half if large.
2. Spread slices on absorbent paper, sprinkle with salt and leave 30 minutes.
3. Rinse and dry them.
4. Wipe and slice the mushrooms.
5. Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook aubergines for... - 38.4585
Spicy Tomatoes And Aubergines With Chickpeas
Heat the corn oil in a karahi or deep frying pan, add the diced onion and fry until golden brown.
Lower the heat and stir in the ginger, turmeric, garlic, garam masala, ground coriander and chilli powder.
Pour in the tomatoes and their juice, then the... - 39.3955
Deep Fried Eggplant In Red Sauce And Pine Nuts
In the video, chef is making a gourmet like dish in a very simple and easy way. She deep fries the eggplant slices in oil and makes a red sauce using tomato ketchup. She plates the fried eggplants and pours the sauce over it. Garnishing the dish with pine... - 114.893
Stuffed Aubergines (eggplants)
1. First make the tomato sauce. Put all the ingredients in a saucepan, bring to the boil and cook until thickened and reduced by half.
Discard the bay leaf. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 180C (350F/Gas 4). Scoop out the flesh from the aubergines... - 33.2277
Thinly slice aubergines lengthwise.
Salt, and leave to stand for about 1 hr.
Heat oil in a large frying pan, and fry slices until soft and slightly brown on both sides.
Remove from pan, and drain on kitchen towel.
Add more oil to pan, and repeat... - 42.8103
1) Halve the aubergines lengthwise and slit in a criss cross pattern inside the skin.
2) Sprinkle salt over each half, keep aside for 30 minutes and drain well.
3) In a frying pan, gently fry the halves in oil, with the cut side down, for about 5... - 45.4809
Ravioli Marinara With Aubergine (eggplant)
Ravioli Marinara with Aubergine is a wonderfully tasty pasta dish. The first time is served this at home I was surprised to see my children gobbling down the pasta aubergine(eggplants!!) and all! Try this Ravioli Marinara with Aubergine (Eggplant) recipe, I... - 46.0711
Juicy Eggplant Gravy
Not many people like eggplant. However, this simple dish uses the least ingredients and it appeals to everyone. - 113.004
Fragrant Aubergine With Pork
1) In a wok with heated oil, deep fry the aubergine pieces for 1 minute.
2) Drain and set aside.
3) In the wok with 1 tablespoon oil, stir fry the pork pieces for 2 minutes.
4) Now add, dried prawns, spring onions, mushrooms, chili paste... - 44.0639
Set the prepared aubergine and onion dice to one side.
Heat the oil in a medium-sized saucepan and fry the onion seeds for about 30 seconds before adding the curry leaves, dried red chillies and garlic cloves.
Fry these for another minute, lowering the heat,... - 44.2946
Aubergine With Chilli And Garlic
Heat oil in a large frying pan.
Add aubergine, garlic and chilli flakes and cook, stirring frequently over high heat, until golden, 5-7 minutes.
Turn down heat to medium-low.
Stir in tomato puree and oregano and cook, stirring occasionally, until aubergine... - 42.9275
Creamy Aubergine Curry
1. In a processor, add onions, ginger, almonds, coriander stalks and curry powder and whizz to form a pulpy consistency; boil the kettle
2. In a pan, heat oil and fry the aubergine for a few minutes til brown; scoop the pieces out and set aside
3. Add... - 38.8012
Aubergine Tomato And Parmesan Bake Melanzane Alia Parmigiana
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degree Centigrade.
2. In a shallow pan, add 4 tablespoons of the olive oil and the garlic.
3. Cook the garlic over high heat for 3 minutes.
4. Now add the tomatoes and simmer for 8 minutes, stirring every now... - 41.6714
First make the tomato sauce.
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Add the onion and garlic and fry until the onion is soft but not brown.
Stir in the tomatoes with salt and pepper to taste and the oregano and simmer gently for 20 minutes or until the sauce is very... - 37.2556
1) Preheat the oven 400 °F.
2) Lightly grease a baking dish and coat it with breadcrumbs.
3) In a saucepan, melt butter and stir in the flour and simmer.
4) In a bowl, beat together milk, egg, cheese and seasoning.
5) Stream the egg... - 45.0518
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F and lightly grease a baking dish.
Wash the aubergines and slice length ways into thin strips.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a saucepan and saute the onion.
Add the canned tomatoes to the saute, then the tomato puree and the... - 35.4087
1. Wash the aubergines and trim off the ends.
2. Cut in half horizontally.
3. Scoop out the flesh using a spoon, to within 0.5 cm/ 1/2 inch of the walls.
4. Chop the flesh and leave on one side.
5. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the aubergines outside... - 45.7277
Put the aubergines in a saucepan and cover with water.
Bring to the boil, then cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Drain well and cut the aubergines in half, lengthways.
Scoop out the flesh, leaving shells 6 mm/1 in thick.
Reserve the shells.
Chop the... - 42.6501
Boil the aubergines in lightly salted water for 10 minutes.
Cut each one in half lengthwise and scoop out the pulp, leaving a shell about 1/2 inch thick.
Reserve the pulp.
Season the inside of the aubergine halves with salt and pepper.
Fry the onion in the... - 38.4543
Easy Ratatouille With Aubergines
Ratatouille is a mixed vegetables recipe prepared with herbs for flavor. Seasoned to taste and simmered to finish, this ratatouille recipe can be served over rice or with bread rolls. - 36.0407
Mix the flour, salt and spices in a bowl and stir in enough water to form a thick batter of a consistency similar to porridge.
Dip the aubergine slices in the batter and deep fry them in the hot oil until golden brown.
Drain on kitchen paper - 24.4992
Onion And Aubergine Omelette
In a medium sized frying pan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
When the oil is hot, add the onion and fry, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes or until it is golden brown.
Add the aubergine [eggplant] cubes and cook them, stirring constantly, for 3... - 42.1819
Ratatouille With Aubergines
In a large flameproof casserole, melt the butter with the oil over moderate heat.
When the foam subsides, add the onions and garlic and fry, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 7 minutes or until the onions are soft and translucent but not brown.
Add the... - 41.7831
Vegetable And Tofu Stir Fry
1. Place tofu, chilli, soy sauce, honey and sesame oil in a bowl and marinate for 15-20 minutes.
2. Using a wide-bladed vegetable peeler, peel lengthwise strips from carrots, zucchini (courgettes), eggplant (aubergine) and parsnip.
3. Heat oil in a wok or... - 38.6575
Bell Peppers, Courgettes, And Aubergines Ratatouille
Heat 1/4 cup of the oil in a large frying pan over high heat.
Add onions and garlic and cook, stirring, until onions are soft but not browned.
Stir in the eggplant, zucchini, peppers, 2 teaspoons salt, basil, and minced parsley; add a little of the oil as... - 39.941
This Aubergines Gratinees is sure to win a few hearts over. The unusual flavor of the dish is simply irresistible. Serve the Aubergines Gratinees for parties and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 44.8563
Aubergines With Zucchini
1. Wash and chop aubergine into 2" cubes. Sprinkle 1 tsp salt and keep aside for 7-8 minutes. This salting is called degorging and removes the bitterness in the aubergines.
2. Heat 1 cup oil for frying in a pan. Rinse the aubergine with water. Pat dry on a... - 33.4247
Vegetable Stir Fry
1) In a large preheated wok, heat the olive oil and stir-fry the baby onions and aubergine for 5 minutes, or until they are golden and just begin to soft.
2) Stir in the courgettes, mushrooms, garlic, tomatoes and tomato puree and stir-fry for about 5... - 38.3815
Baigan Ka Bharta
1)In a wok, heat ghee and fry the cumin, onion and garlic until golden.
2)Add eggplants and tomato and mix well.
3)Then, add the next three ingredients and cook for 10 minutes on medium heat. Stir constantly.
4)Sprinkle coriander and serve... - 42.6829
Baked Imam Bayildi
Imam Bayeldi is an amazing stufed eggplant dish which you really have to try at home. I served it at my restaurant opening last week and the guests loved it. Try this Imam Bayeldi and you will understand why. - 45.279
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, cook celery in oil, stirring occasionally, until soft.
Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Add eggplant to pan and cook, stirring, until it is lightly browned and tender enough to mash easily.
Add onion and... - 40.9585
1. Combine lemon juice, oil and black pepper and use to brush eggplant (aubergine) slices. Cook eggplant (aubergine) under a preheated hot grill for 3-4 minutes each side or until golden. Combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese and set aside.
2. Place onion,... - 37.8202
Red Thai Curry Eggplant And Squash Casserole
1. Use 1-2 Tsp Peanut oil to coat the squash and aubergine, put on a tray with baking paper and roast in oven at 350 F for approximately half an hour, until well browned and tender.
2. In a wok, stir-fry the chopped onion in the remaining 1 Tsp Peanut oil... - 26.8653
Eggplant Zucchini Ratatouille
Sprinkle eggplants with salt.
Leave for 30 minutes.
Place capsicums under a hot grill, skin side up.
Cook until skins blacken.
Place in a plastic bag for 5 minutes.
Peel and discard skin.
Roughly chop capsicums.
Heat... - 42.8378
Eggplant And Pasta Casserole
Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
Sprinkle eggplant with salt.
Leave for 30 minutes.
Cook noodles in plenty of boiling water for 10 minutes or until tender.
Heat oil in a frying pan.
Fry eggplant until golden... - 40.6063
Garlic Veal Steaks
1. Heat half the oil in a nonstick frying pan over a low heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until golden and soft. Remove garlic from pan and set aside.
2. Increase heat to high, add veal, lemon rind and thyme and cook veal for 1-1 1/2 minutes each side.... - 33.5345
Chicken And Lentil Curry
Wash the chicken joints and lentils and place them in a pan with the boiling water.
Add the onions, potatoes, tomatoes and aubergine.
Cook gently until the chicken is tender, about 45 minutes.
Remove the chicken and take the meat off the bone.
Strain the... - 41.0567
Gaeng Keow Wan Gai
Gaeng Keow Wan Gai is a yummy dish that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Gaeng Keow Wan Gai last week for my husband's colleagues and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss this one out. - 38.6175
Vegetable Protein Moussaka
1 In a bowl, place the textured vegetable protein and add the stock.
2 Set aside to soak for 6 minutes.
3 Thoroughly drain through a sieve, discarding the stock.
4 Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C,Gas Mark 4)
5 In a... - 45.9054
Mixed Vegetable Couscous
Another tasty recipe when you are on the Diet. This Couscous recipe has its authentic-tasting version, with mixed vegetables. You won't believe how good this low-calorie Salad can be! This makes a delicious breakfast or lunch - ideal for children, but... - 121.851
1 Peel and dice the aubergines.
2 In a colander, put the aubergines and sprinkle with salt.
3 Allow to stand for 30 minutes.
4 Thoroughly rinse under cold water and pat dry using kitchen paper.
5 In a large frying pan, heat 4... - 44.9981
Lamb & Cheese Moussaka
Heat half the oil in a saucepan.
Add the onion and garlic and fry for 5 minutes.
Add the lamb and cook until it loses its pinkness.
Add the tomatoes and can juice, rosemary and salt and pepper to taste, and stir well.
Bring to the boil, then simmer for 20... - 42.9057
1. Preheat oven 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2. Sprinkle the aubergine (eggplant) with salt and leave for 30 minutes.
3. In a pan, melt half the butter and fry the onion and garlic gently until soft.
4. Fry adding the beef briskly for 8... - 45.8267
Greek Picnic Pie
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Stir in the basil, then rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Sprinkle over most of the water and mix to a dough, adding more water if required. Wrap in clear... - 46.3122
1. Sprinkle salt on the aubergine generously and keep it in a colander or a large sieve for about 30 minutes to drain.
2. Remove and pat dry with paper towel and keep them aside.
3. In a large, heavy bottomed frying pan heat half of the olive oil, add... - 43.6127
1. In a large saucepan heat the oil and fry all the peeled and chopped vegetables together.
2. Then add the herbs, season, cover and simmer gently till vegetables are tender.
3. Add capers and olives and stir well.
4. Serve hot or cold with... - 38.2881
Ratatouille And Fontina Strudel
1. Layer all the diced aubergine in a colander, sprinkling each layer with salt. Drain over the sink for 20 minutes, then rinse well and pat dry.
2. Heat the oil in a large, heavy frying pan, add the onion, garlic, peppers and aubergine and gently fry over a... - 39.5673
Vegetarian Pan Pizza
1. To make base, place yeast and sugar in a bowl and mix to combine. Stir in water, cover and stand in a warm draught-free place until mixture is foaming. Place flour in a separate bowl, stir in yeast mixture and oil and mix to make a soft dough.
2. Turn... - 41.3095
Mediterranean One Crust Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/ Gas 7. To make the pastry, sift both the flours into a bowl, tipping the bran into the bowl. Rub or cut in the margarine until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs, then stir in the Parmesan. Mix in just enough chilled water... - 41.9902
Cut eggplant into 1/2 in. slices, sprinkle lightly with salt, stand 20 minutes.
Finely chop or mince meat, finely chop onion.
Combine cheese with breadcrumbs.
Heat butter, add meat, onion and garlic, saute until meat changes colour; add drained tomatoes,... - 41.705
This Cannelloni Fries is sure to win a few hearts over dinner. The dish offers a surprising mixture of unexpected flavors. Serve the Cannelloni Fries for parties and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 44.7107
Radio 1 Moussaka
Using a small sharp knife cut off the stalk end from the aubergines and then slice them across into .5 cm slices.
Lay them out (on the sink board if possible) and sprinkle with salt.
Leave for 10 minutes.
Put 2 tablespoons oil into a medium saucepan and put... - 45.7233
Lamb Moussaka In Sauce
1. Cut the aubergines into 5 mm / 1/4 in thick slices. Layer the slices in a colander, sprinkling each layer with plenty of salt. Leave to stand for 30 minutes.
2. Rinse the aubergines in several changes of cold water. Squeeze gently with your fingers to... - 41.3913
Lean Beef Moussaka
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C or Gas No. 4)
2. In a skillet, heat 1-tablespoon of the oil.
3. Add onion and sautÃ© for 5 minutes until limp.
4. Add the minced beef and brown with onion
5. Stir in the seasoning, tomato puree... - 44.8638
Place the aubergine [eggplant] slices in a colander and sprinkle over 1 teaspoon of salt.
Leave them to degorge for 30 minutes.
Place the courgette [zucchini] slices on a plate and sprinkle over 1 teaspoon salt.
Set aside for 30 minutes to degorge.
Dry the... - 41.7139
With a small, sharp knife, score the skin of the aubergines [eggplants] and cut them in half, lengthways.
Sprinkle the halves with 1 teaspoon of salt and leave them to degorge on kitchen paper towels for 30 minutes.
Wash the courgettes [zucchini] under cold... - 42.1519
Lamb In Mint
1. In a colander place eggplant (aubergine) cut into bite-sized chunks, sprinkle with salt, mix well and leave to drain for 20 minutes.
2. Rinse under cold water and drain well.
3. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil and fry lamb and garlic until... - 42.1269
Rinse the aubergines [eggplants] with cold water and pat them dry with kitchen paper towels.
In a large frying pan, heat 3 fluid ounces [3/8 cup] of oil over moderate heat.
Add the diced aubergines [eggplants] and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until they are... - 39.4449
Fry the onions in the oil until they are golden brown.
Then add the aubergine, potatoes and the spices.
Stir and continue to fry until the spices turn brown.
Add the tomatoes, water and salt.
Cover and cook gently, stirring frequently, until the vegetables... - 33.6714
First prepare the dressing.
Put the drained bean curd into a cloth and gently squeeze out as much water as possible (the bean curd should break up).
Gently fry the sesame seeds in a small frying-pan until they begin to 'jump', taking care not to... - 37.6397
Mixed Vegetable Balti
1. Put the split peas into a saucepan and cover with salted water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 30 minutes. Drain the peas and keep warm.
2. Heat the oil in a Balti pan or wok, add the onion seeds and fry until they start popping. Add the onions and... - 31.7667
Minted Bean Curry
1. Place coriander (cilantro) roots, lemon grass, lime leaves, sugar, water and fish sauce in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Strain, discard solids and set stock aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok or large saucepan over a... - 35.429
Minted Bean Curry
1. Place coriander roots, lemon grass, lime leaves, sugar, water and fish sauce in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Strain, discard solids and set stock aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok or large saucepan over a medium heat,... - 35.6658
Yakinasu No Miso Shiru
Heat the oil in a frying-pan.
When it is hot, add the aubergine (eggplant) slices and fry over moderately high heat until the skin begins to burn and peel.
Remove from the heat and transfer the aubergines (eggplants) to a chopping board.
Carefully peel off... - 31.0605
Spaghetti Alla Norma
Top and tail the aubergines and slice them thinly.
Arrange the slices in layers on a chopping board, sprinkling each layer with salt.
Put the chopping board on the draining board, lifting one edge of the chopping board and wedging it so that it slopes... - 31.4182
Vegetable And Chilli Pasta
Vegetable And Chilli Pasta has a fine tatste. Vegetable And Chilli Pasta gets its taste from pasta mixed with vegetable and flavored with white wine. Vegetable And Chilli Pasta is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 41.896
Heat the oven to 350Â°F (Gas Mark 4, 180 Â°C).
Fry the onion in 1 tablespoon of oil.
In a small bowl mix the wine, tomato puree, parsley, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
Pour the mixture into the frying pan and let it cook gently for 10 minutes.
Then add the... - 39.1371
Italian Vegetable Lasagna
1. Combine olive oil, black peppercorns and lemon juice and brush over eggplant (aubergine) slices. Cook eggplant (aubergine) under a preheated medium grill for 3-4 minutes each side or until golden. Set aside.
2. Place breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese in a... - 37.8275
1. Place eggplant (aubergine) slices in a colander set over a bowl and sprinkle with salt. Set aside to stand for 10 minutes then rinse under cold running water and pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a frying pan over a medium... - 38.2352
Baked Vegetable Pappardelle
Baked Vegetable Pappardelle has a lovely taste. Baked Vegetable Pappardelle gets its taste from vegetable mixed with cheese and flavored with pepper. Baked Vegetable Pappardelle is inspired by many food joints. - 41.7544
Stuffed Vegetables And Beancurd
1) Make the stuffing of all the ingredients.
2) Cut the capsicum and deseed it,
3) Cut aubergine, and bean curd.
4) Layer the inside of split bean curd with corn flour to adhere the stuffing.
5) Now add the stuffings .
6) In a wok, heat... - 43.915
Pesto Vegetable Calzone
Pesto Vegetable Calzone has a fine taste. Pesto Vegetable Calzone gets its taste from vegetable and cheese filling. Pesto Vegetable Calzone is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 43.0442
1 Preheat the oven to 180C (350F/Gas 4). Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the spring onions (shallots) and fry for
1 minute. Add the rice and stir well to coat. Add the apricots, parsley, allspice, cayenne, salt, pepper and water. Bring to the boil, then lower... - 34.2256
1) In a plate arrange slices of aubergine (eggplant) and sprinkle salt on it. Keep it aside for 30 minutes.
2) Soak excess liquid with absorbent paper towels.
3) Heat 6 tablespoon oil and fry the slices on both sides till brown.
4) Drain out... - 45.9901
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
2) Sauté the onions and garlic in oil until translucent.
3) Stir well on adding green peppers, courgettes (zucchini), aubergines (eggplants) and mushrooms to this and cook for 5 minutes.
4)... - 46.4544