- » Eggplant Antipasto
Eggplant Antipasto Recipes
Enjoy our collection of eggplant antipasto recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for eggplant antipasto recipes.
Grilled Eggplant Antipasto
Make the garlic and herb oil: In a small bowl combine the garlic, the parsley, the basil, and the mint, stir in the oil, and let the mixture stand for 1 hour.
While the oil is standing, cut the eggplant crosswise into 3/8-inch-thick slices, arrange the slices... - 41.6155
1. Sprinkle eggplant (aubergine) with salt and stand for 15-20 minutes. Rinse under cold water and pat dry with absorbent paper.
2. Brush eggplant (aubergine) lightly with olive oil. Place under a preheated grill for 4-5 minutes each side or until cooked... - 35.2744
1. Place rosemary leaves, thyme leaves, vinegar and oil in a bowl and whisk to combine. Cut eggplant and zucchini into cubes. Add to vinegar mixture, then add tomatoes and red pepper. Toss to coat vegetables with marinade, cover and marinate for 30-60... - 33.4873
Put the eggplant, green pepper, onion, mushrooms, garlic and oil in a skillet.
Cover and cook gently ten minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
Simmer, covered, until the eggplant is tender, about thirty minutes.
Put in a... - 31.5593
You May Also Like!
Scrape carrots, and slice or cut into fingers.
Cut out and discard the core of the cauliflower, and separate the head into small flowerets.
Slice peppers in half, and remove seeds and pulp; then dice in large cubes or cut in strips.
Trim... - 39.2465
Grilled Antipasto Salad Platter
Drain artichoke hearts, reserving liquid in bowl; stir in garlic, salt and oregano. Set aside. Return artichoke hearts to jar and refrigerate.
Cut eggplant into 1/2-inch (1 cm) thick slices. Place in sieve; sprinkle lightly with salt and let drain for 30... - 37.8055
1. To make dip, place blue cheese, ricotta cheese, provolone cheese and sour cream in a bowl and mix well to combine. Stir in chives, lemon juice and black pepper. Cover and chill until required.
2. To make crisps, place zucchini and eggplant in a colander,... - 36.36
Cut eggplant into 1/2-inch (1 cm) thick slices.
In colander, sprinkle eggplant with salt; toss to coat and let drain for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, place peppers on greased grill 4 to 6 inches (10 to 15 cm) from medium-hot coals or on medium-high setting.
Grill,... - 42.1993
Soak 12 (10-inch) wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
In medium bowl, combine steak sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, basil and garlic; set aside.
Thread 4 scallops onto each of 4 skewers and 4 shrimp onto each of 4 skewers; thread 6 mushrooms onto... - 42.9773
In a large saucepan combine cauliflower, zucchini, eggplant, carrots, celery, olive salad and sweet fried peppers.
Add sugar, crushed red pepper, water, wine vinegar, and olive oil.
Simmer, cover, until cauliflower is barely tender, 4 to 6 minutes, basting... - 38.1434
1. In a large saucepan heat the olive oil. Stir in the garlic and cook until the garlic is golden. Remove the garlic and discard.
2. Add the bay leaf, celery, mushrooms, onions, green beans, carrots, cauliflower, green peppers, and eggplant to the hot oil.... - 35.0499
Marinated Eggplant Livia
Marinated Eggplant Livia has a Marvelous taste.The Red chilli and Wine Vinegar gives the Marinated Eggplant Livia Stupefying taste. - 34.7533
Eggplant Rolls With Prosciutto And Pecorino Cheese
How about an Italian appetizer to treat someone special? Here is an exclusive antipasto Eggplant Roll with prosciutto and pecorino cheese. It takes just about 2 minutes of cooking and looks absolutely stunning. Grilled eggplant slices wrapping prosciutto is... - 134.261
Caponata A La Siciliano
In kettle, half-cover eggplant with boiling salted water and cook until it is tender, turning once.
Let cool, peel off skin and cut into slices 1/4 inch thick.
Remove excess seeds.
Cut each slice into strips about 1 1/2 x 1/2 inch.
Measure and store in small... - 42.3206