- » Eggnog
Eggnog also spelled as egg nog is a sweet beverage customarily made using milk and/or cream, sugar, beaten eggs and liquor. The frothy texture in it comes from eggs. Brandy, rum, moonshine or whisky may occasionally ... More »
Homemade Alcohol Based Eggnog Or Egg Nog
1. In a bowl, break the three eggs and add the yolk of the fourth egg and whisk well using a balloon whisk.
2. In a large saucepan, pour the beaten eggs. Add the salt, sugar and nutmeg powder and mix well, using a balloon whisk.
3. Slowly pour... - 141.856
Have you been looking for a great Eggnog recipe? Here's one with a bit of a twist. Watch the chef share her Secret Eggnog recipe in this video. The recipe is simple and is sure to impress all. - 124.297
Eggnog And White Cranberry Spritzer
During the winter holiday season there is nothing better then drinks like warm cider, egg nog and fruity punches to get you into the spirit of the season! But when you are strapped for time, coming up with creative drink ideas is the last thing on your mind.... - 117.398
Healthy Vegan Holiday Eggnog
Here we have Brock making a vegan eggnog recipe, by using healthy ingredients like tofu, coconut ice cream, and maple syrup! This tastes just as good as the regular ones. Watch and learn how to make this drink from this video. - 115.982
Homemade Bourbon Eggnog
Homemade Bourbon Eggnog is a perfect drink for winters. Watch this video to learn this classic drink recipe. You will love its creamy texture and rich taste. Cheers! - 115.628
Vegan Egg Nog
1. In a blender, blend ¼ cup of candied orange peel. Set aside.
2. In a large pan, pour the almond milk. Dissolve cornstarch in it.
3. Add the pureed orange peel, cointreau and bring to boil stirring continuously.
4. Turn off the heat... - 114.334
Tasty Homemade Eggnog
Eggnog is a popular drink in the United States and Canada. The Chef shows an easy and simple way to make the Eggnog. Eggnog is normally made on celebrations. Watch and learn from this video. - 114.221
Scrambled Eggnog Drink
Take a look at this interesting video that shows the recipe for a very special holiday drink. The drink is surely going to be absolutely healthy with goodness of eggs in it. Watch this video and enjoy the delicious scrambled eggnog with your family and... - 110.751
Have you ever wondered how would a classic cocktail taste without the alcohol? Deliciously healthy is the answer for this eggless eggnog. Take a look at this video for the details of this decadent drink, you will love its great flavor and the smooth texture. - 104.934
Eggnog Made With Egg Substitute
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Eggnog using Egg Substitute. I have another version of eggnog in bettyskitchen that uses raw eggs. In this version, I use Egg Beaters, which is a liquid made from egg white, and it is pasteurized. Both versions... - 102.7
Holiday Eggnog Cocktail
Eggnogs are usually served during the time of Christmas, it’s a part of the tradition to drink up! So for the Christmas season you would want to make this! See the video for more! - 101.688
Unsweetened Raw Organic Egg Nog
Eggnog is a Christmas classic beverage but the traditional one is high in calories and sugar. If you are on the path to cooking for health and well being, then you must try this recipe. Watch Luci Lock prepare organic, raw and all natural eggnog. It is so... - 96.4627
Holiday Eggnog Drink
Your holiday platter is incomplete without the classic, festive eggnog. Rich, creamy and extremely simple to make, this eggylicious drink. The wonderfully distinctive flavor of eggs makes sure that you reach out for a second helping. Stream the video recipe... - 94.4509
Best Raw And Vegan Christmas Nog
The Raw Advantage demonstrating the Best Christmas Nog recipe Ever Period. Basically the Best Nog Made Ever and Raw Vegan to Boot!! Give it a Whir! - 91.3926
Bourbon And Heavy Cream Egg Nog Ice Cream
Love egg nog? Then you are sure to love egg nog ice cream. It has less fat than regular egg nog and is the perfect dessert for the holiday season, and otherwise! Want to learn how to make the perfect egg nog ice cream? Watch the video now! - 88.2052
Raw Vegan Holiday Eggnog
Looking for a healthy yet easy to make eggnog recipe? How about vegan eggnog? Sounds too good to be true? Well then, you need to watch this video and you will definitely be pleasantly surprised. Watch now to know more about making the perfect holiday eggnog... - 86.3363
A must try, this Eggnog Torte is a perfect treat for kids and adults alike. This rich creamy dessert with a hint of nutmeg is sure to become the high point of your parties! - 54.7176
Easy Sipping Eggnog
1) Take large saucepan, rapidly mix together eggs and sugar to incorporate air and slowly add in milk and whip to form a fluffy mixture.
2) With the help of a vegetable peeler, thinly peel off strips of orange rind.
3) Now add the peeled... - 49.2884
Eggnog Glazed Spritz Cookies
1) Heat oven to 375°.
2) In a bowl add butter, sugar, egg and vanilla.
3) Beat at medium speed till creamy.
4) Reduce the speed and add flour and nutmeg.
5) Beat till well mixed.
6) Add the dough into a cookie press and form desired... - 48.6652
Egg Nog Pie
Soak gelatin in water.
In medium mixing bowl scald milk.
MICROWAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until hot.
In small mixing bowl, mix together egg yolks, sugar, cornstarch and salt, and add to milk.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on '6', or until thickened.
Stir in... - 48.2522
Christmas Eggnog Pie
1) Soak gelatin in water.
2) In a double boiler, blend milk with egg yolks, sugar, and extract.
3) Remove mixture from heat and then stir in gelatin.
4) Let it chill until thick but not set.
5) Whip cream, sugar, and egg whites until... - 47.5162
Beat egg whites in mixer bowl until soft peaks form.
Add 1/2 cup sugar, beating constantly until stiff peaks form.
Beat egg yolks in mixer bowl until creamy.
Beat in 1 cup sugar and salt.
Fold beaten egg whites into beaten egg yolks.
Beat whipping cream in... - 47.2308
Egg Nog Cake Magnifique
Egg Nog Cake Magnifique is a delicious mouth-watering cake recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Egg Nog Cake Magnifique dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 47.163
Eggnog Chiffon Filling
Using a custard cup, soften gelatin in 1/2 cup of the milk.
Set cup in a small saucepan 1/4 full of water and heat until gelatin melts.
While the gelatin is melting, beat egg yolks with sugar.
Add the rest of milk and the mincemeat, which have... - 45.5022
Frozen Eggnog Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 375F
2. Line 2 (9-inch) pie plates with foil such that the foil will extend over rims of the plate.
3. In a large bowl, place the pie crust mix, nuts, brown sugar and chocolate and mix well.
4. Use a fork to add water and... - 44.7171
1. In a large mixing bowl, put together egg yolks and ½ cup sugar; beat until light and color changes to lemony.
2. In another large mixing bowl, beat egg whites with salt until soft peaks are formed; eggs should be at room temperature for best... - 44.1391
In a saucepan, combine 2 cups half-and-half cream, eggs and sugar.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture reaches 160° or is thick enough to coat a metal spoon, about 9 minutes.
Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla, nutmeg if desired and remaining... - 44.117
Mix crumbs with 1/3 cup sugar and butter.
Using back of spoon, press firmly on bottom and sides of 8 tart pans.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 5 minutes.
Sprinkle gelatin on 1/4 cup milk and let stand for 5 minutes.
Scald remaining milk... - 44.0914
Elegant Eggnog Dessert
Cut each cookie into two 2-1/2-in. sections; set aside.
Crush remaining 1-inch pieces.
In a small bowl, combine the cookie crumbs, cracker crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan.
In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream... - 43.5908
Wild Moose Milk A Different Eggnog
1. Prepare a double boiler by placing a saucepan filled with 3 inches water on a medium low flame.
2. Tie the spices in a piece of muslin.
3. Break the eggs, one at a time into a large basin, removing the germ or the thread like thing that... - 43.5528
Coconut Holiday Eggnog
1. In a large bowl, beat eggs until light and fluffy.
2. Add coconut cream and beat well.
3. Stir in vanilla and rum.
4. Refrigerate dish for several hours until well chill.
5. In punch cups, spoon Coconut Holiday Eggnog and dust... - 43.3751
Creamy Eggnog Dessert
Preheat oven to 350°F For crust, combine cake mix, butter and pecans.
Reserve 1/2 cup mixture.
Press remaining mixture into bottom of 13x9x2-inch pan.
Bake at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until surface is firm.
Toast reserved 1/2 cup mixture on... - 43.036
1) Into a bowl beat the egg yolks using an electric mixer till frothy
2) Add in the sugar and beat till light yellow in color
3) Add in 1 cup of rum and 1 cup of bourbon
4) Then add in the milk and whipping cream and continue to mix well
5) Into... - 42.877
Slice, dice or cube all the fruits as you would for a regular fruit salad.
Toss together in a large bowl and refrigerate (if you are not going to serve the fruit for some time, toss all the fruit pieces with lemon juice).
In a medium saucepan melt the butter... - 42.8298
Coffee Eggnog Pie
Soften gelatin in the cold coffee, then dissolve in the hot coffee.
Add 3/4 cup sugar and stir until dissolved.
Pour slowly onto well-beaten egg yolks.
Add flavoring and chill until mixture begins to set, stirring occasionally.
Beat egg whites with salt until... - 42.7607
Frozen Eggnog Pie
1) Using a blender or grinder crush pretzels into fine crumbs.
2) Mix together with butter.
3) Transfer and press into greased 9-inch pie pan.
4) Chill in freezer.
5) In top section of a small double boiler, mix egg yolks, 1/2 cup of the sugar, the... - 42.5437
Sweet Egg Nog
1) Into a large bowl, add in the egg whites.
2) In a punch bowl, add in the egg yolks. Add in 4 tablespoons of sugar while beating the yolks.
3) Slowly pour in whisky, rum and brandy while continuing to stir. Keep aside.
4) Beat the egg whites to form... - 42.4852
Yuletide's Best Eggnog
1) In a large bowl, add egg yolks and sugar to beat with a whisk.
2) In a saucepan, combine milk, cinnamon, cloves, vanilla, and salt.
3) Cook and stir over low heat for 5 minutes.
4) Slowly mix hot milk mixture with egg yolk mixture and... - 42.4796
Beat 1/2 cup sugar into egg yolks.
Add salt; slowly stir in milk.
Cook in double boiler over hot, not boding water, stirring constantly, till mixture coats spoon.
Beat egg whites till foamy.
Gradually add 3 tablespoons sugar, beating till... - 42.3095
Eggnog Recipes By Category