- » Eggnog
Eggnog also spelled as egg nog is a sweet beverage customarily made using milk and/or cream, sugar, beaten eggs and liquor. The frothy texture in it comes from eggs. Brandy, rum, moonshine or whisky may occasionally ... More »
Homemade Alcohol Based Eggnog Or Egg Nog
1. In a bowl, break the three eggs and add the yolk of the fourth egg and whisk well using a balloon whisk.
2. In a large saucepan, pour the beaten eggs. Add the salt, sugar and nutmeg powder and mix well, using a balloon whisk.
3. Slowly pour... - 141.856
Have you been looking for a great Eggnog recipe? Here's one with a bit of a twist. Watch the chef share her Secret Eggnog recipe in this video. The recipe is simple and is sure to impress all. - 124.297
Eggnog And White Cranberry Spritzer
During the winter holiday season there is nothing better then drinks like warm cider, egg nog and fruity punches to get you into the spirit of the season! But when you are strapped for time, coming up with creative drink ideas is the last thing on your mind.... - 117.398
Healthy Vegan Holiday Eggnog
Here we have Brock making a vegan eggnog recipe, by using healthy ingredients like tofu, coconut ice cream, and maple syrup! This tastes just as good as the regular ones. Watch and learn how to make this drink from this video. - 115.982
Homemade Bourbon Eggnog
Homemade Bourbon Eggnog is a perfect drink for winters. Watch this video to learn this classic drink recipe. You will love its creamy texture and rich taste. Cheers! - 115.628
Vegan Egg Nog
1. In a blender, blend ¼ cup of candied orange peel. Set aside.
2. In a large pan, pour the almond milk. Dissolve cornstarch in it.
3. Add the pureed orange peel, cointreau and bring to boil stirring continuously.
4. Turn off the heat... - 114.334
Tasty Homemade Eggnog
Eggnog is a popular drink in the United States and Canada. The Chef shows an easy and simple way to make the Eggnog. Eggnog is normally made on celebrations. Watch and learn from this video. - 114.221
Scrambled Eggnog Drink
Take a look at this interesting video that shows the recipe for a very special holiday drink. The drink is surely going to be absolutely healthy with goodness of eggs in it. Watch this video and enjoy the delicious scrambled eggnog with your family and... - 110.751
Have you ever wondered how would a classic cocktail taste without the alcohol? Deliciously healthy is the answer for this eggless eggnog. Take a look at this video for the details of this decadent drink, you will love its great flavor and the smooth texture. - 104.934
Eggnog Made With Egg Substitute
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Eggnog using Egg Substitute. I have another version of eggnog in bettyskitchen that uses raw eggs. In this version, I use Egg Beaters, which is a liquid made from egg white, and it is pasteurized. Both versions... - 102.7
Holiday Eggnog Cocktail
Eggnogs are usually served during the time of Christmas, it’s a part of the tradition to drink up! So for the Christmas season you would want to make this! See the video for more! - 101.688
Unsweetened Raw Organic Egg Nog
Eggnog is a Christmas classic beverage but the traditional one is high in calories and sugar. If you are on the path to cooking for health and well being, then you must try this recipe. Watch Luci Lock prepare organic, raw and all natural eggnog. It is so... - 96.4627
Holiday Eggnog Drink
Your holiday platter is incomplete without the classic, festive eggnog. Rich, creamy and extremely simple to make, this eggylicious drink. The wonderfully distinctive flavor of eggs makes sure that you reach out for a second helping. Stream the video recipe... - 94.4509
Best Raw And Vegan Christmas Nog
The Raw Advantage demonstrating the Best Christmas Nog recipe Ever Period. Basically the Best Nog Made Ever and Raw Vegan to Boot!! Give it a Whir! - 91.3926
Bourbon And Heavy Cream Egg Nog Ice Cream
Love egg nog? Then you are sure to love egg nog ice cream. It has less fat than regular egg nog and is the perfect dessert for the holiday season, and otherwise! Want to learn how to make the perfect egg nog ice cream? Watch the video now! - 88.2052
Raw Vegan Holiday Eggnog
Looking for a healthy yet easy to make eggnog recipe? How about vegan eggnog? Sounds too good to be true? Well then, you need to watch this video and you will definitely be pleasantly surprised. Watch now to know more about making the perfect holiday eggnog... - 86.3363
A must try, this Eggnog Torte is a perfect treat for kids and adults alike. This rich creamy dessert with a hint of nutmeg is sure to become the high point of your parties! - 54.7176
Easy Sipping Eggnog
1) Take large saucepan, rapidly mix together eggs and sugar to incorporate air and slowly add in milk and whip to form a fluffy mixture.
2) With the help of a vegetable peeler, thinly peel off strips of orange rind.
3) Now add the peeled... - 49.2884
Eggnog Glazed Spritz Cookies
1) Heat oven to 375°.
2) In a bowl add butter, sugar, egg and vanilla.
3) Beat at medium speed till creamy.
4) Reduce the speed and add flour and nutmeg.
5) Beat till well mixed.
6) Add the dough into a cookie press and form desired... - 48.6652
Egg Nog Pie
Soak gelatin in water.
In medium mixing bowl scald milk.
MICROWAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until hot.
In small mixing bowl, mix together egg yolks, sugar, cornstarch and salt, and add to milk.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on '6', or until thickened.
Stir in... - 48.2522
Christmas Eggnog Pie
1) Soak gelatin in water.
2) In a double boiler, blend milk with egg yolks, sugar, and extract.
3) Remove mixture from heat and then stir in gelatin.
4) Let it chill until thick but not set.
5) Whip cream, sugar, and egg whites until... - 47.5162
Beat egg whites in mixer bowl until soft peaks form.
Add 1/2 cup sugar, beating constantly until stiff peaks form.
Beat egg yolks in mixer bowl until creamy.
Beat in 1 cup sugar and salt.
Fold beaten egg whites into beaten egg yolks.
Beat whipping cream in... - 47.2308
Egg Nog Cake Magnifique
Egg Nog Cake Magnifique is a delicious mouth-watering cake recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Egg Nog Cake Magnifique dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 47.163
Eggnog Chiffon Filling
Using a custard cup, soften gelatin in 1/2 cup of the milk.
Set cup in a small saucepan 1/4 full of water and heat until gelatin melts.
While the gelatin is melting, beat egg yolks with sugar.
Add the rest of milk and the mincemeat, which have... - 45.5022
Frozen Eggnog Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 375F
2. Line 2 (9-inch) pie plates with foil such that the foil will extend over rims of the plate.
3. In a large bowl, place the pie crust mix, nuts, brown sugar and chocolate and mix well.
4. Use a fork to add water and... - 44.7171
1. In a large mixing bowl, put together egg yolks and ½ cup sugar; beat until light and color changes to lemony.
2. In another large mixing bowl, beat egg whites with salt until soft peaks are formed; eggs should be at room temperature for best... - 44.1391
In a saucepan, combine 2 cups half-and-half cream, eggs and sugar.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture reaches 160° or is thick enough to coat a metal spoon, about 9 minutes.
Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla, nutmeg if desired and remaining... - 44.117
Mix crumbs with 1/3 cup sugar and butter.
Using back of spoon, press firmly on bottom and sides of 8 tart pans.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 5 minutes.
Sprinkle gelatin on 1/4 cup milk and let stand for 5 minutes.
Scald remaining milk... - 44.0914
Elegant Eggnog Dessert
Cut each cookie into two 2-1/2-in. sections; set aside.
Crush remaining 1-inch pieces.
In a small bowl, combine the cookie crumbs, cracker crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan.
In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream... - 43.5908
Wild Moose Milk A Different Eggnog
1. Prepare a double boiler by placing a saucepan filled with 3 inches water on a medium low flame.
2. Tie the spices in a piece of muslin.
3. Break the eggs, one at a time into a large basin, removing the germ or the thread like thing that... - 43.5528
Coconut Holiday Eggnog
1. In a large bowl, beat eggs until light and fluffy.
2. Add coconut cream and beat well.
3. Stir in vanilla and rum.
4. Refrigerate dish for several hours until well chill.
5. In punch cups, spoon Coconut Holiday Eggnog and dust... - 43.3751
Creamy Eggnog Dessert
Preheat oven to 350°F For crust, combine cake mix, butter and pecans.
Reserve 1/2 cup mixture.
Press remaining mixture into bottom of 13x9x2-inch pan.
Bake at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until surface is firm.
Toast reserved 1/2 cup mixture on... - 43.036
1) Into a bowl beat the egg yolks using an electric mixer till frothy
2) Add in the sugar and beat till light yellow in color
3) Add in 1 cup of rum and 1 cup of bourbon
4) Then add in the milk and whipping cream and continue to mix well
5) Into... - 42.877
Slice, dice or cube all the fruits as you would for a regular fruit salad.
Toss together in a large bowl and refrigerate (if you are not going to serve the fruit for some time, toss all the fruit pieces with lemon juice).
In a medium saucepan melt the butter... - 42.8298
Coffee Eggnog Pie
Soften gelatin in the cold coffee, then dissolve in the hot coffee.
Add 3/4 cup sugar and stir until dissolved.
Pour slowly onto well-beaten egg yolks.
Add flavoring and chill until mixture begins to set, stirring occasionally.
Beat egg whites with salt until... - 42.7607
Frozen Eggnog Pie
1) Using a blender or grinder crush pretzels into fine crumbs.
2) Mix together with butter.
3) Transfer and press into greased 9-inch pie pan.
4) Chill in freezer.
5) In top section of a small double boiler, mix egg yolks, 1/2 cup of the sugar, the... - 42.5437
Sweet Egg Nog
1) Into a large bowl, add in the egg whites.
2) In a punch bowl, add in the egg yolks. Add in 4 tablespoons of sugar while beating the yolks.
3) Slowly pour in whisky, rum and brandy while continuing to stir. Keep aside.
4) Beat the egg whites to form... - 42.4852
Yuletide's Best Eggnog
1) In a large bowl, add egg yolks and sugar to beat with a whisk.
2) In a saucepan, combine milk, cinnamon, cloves, vanilla, and salt.
3) Cook and stir over low heat for 5 minutes.
4) Slowly mix hot milk mixture with egg yolk mixture and... - 42.4796
Beat 1/2 cup sugar into egg yolks.
Add salt; slowly stir in milk.
Cook in double boiler over hot, not boding water, stirring constantly, till mixture coats spoon.
Beat egg whites till foamy.
Gradually add 3 tablespoons sugar, beating till... - 42.3095
Traditional Holiday Eggnog
1 Separate eggs, placing yolks in a large bowl and whites in another large bowl.
2 Add sugar to the egg yolks; beat until fluffy-thick.
3 Stir in bourbon, cognac, vanilla and light cream.
4 Chill for several hours, or until very cold.
5 Beat egg... - 42.2155
Duncan Hines Eggnog
1. In a large mixing bowl, use an electric beater to beat the egg yolks until thick and pale in color.
2. Gradually add sugar, a cup at a time and continue to beat until all the sugar has been added
3. Pour slowly, the in the rum and milk into the... - 42.2006
In a 2-quart heat-proof pitcher or bowl combine milk, 14 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and salt.
Micro-cook, uncovered, till hot, about 8 minutes.
Combine eggs and egg yolk.
Gradually stir 7 cup of the hot mixture into beaten egg mixture.
Return to hot... - 42.1646
Rich Vanilla Eggnog
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large saucepan; stir well.
Cook over medium-low heat until thoroughly heated (do not boil).
Combine eggs and sugar in a medium bowl; stir with a wire whisk until well blended.
Gradually stir about one-fourth of hot mixture... - 41.9592
1. In a blender jar with stirring blades, put together egg, sugar, milk, vanilla and salt; process for 4-6 seconds until well mixed.
2. Stir in milk or half and half.
3. Serve Eggnog in glasses or punch cups.
4. Garnish with dessert topping or... - 41.8231
1) Break the eggs and separate the egg yolks and whites.
2) In a mixer bowl, beat the egg yolks, then gradually beat in the sugar until thick and pale.
3) Then beat in the salt, milk rum and bourbon, blend well.
4) Whip the whipping cream and keep... - 41.8159
1. Into a shaker, half fill with broken ice.
2. Add Port, sugar, egg, Rum, Brandy and Milk; shake well.
3. Into a tumbler, strain drink mixture.
4. Sprinkle top with a dash of Nutmeg.
Use Gin, Rum or Whisky in place of Brandy for varied... - 41.6382
Classic Holiday Eggnog
1) In a bowl beat egg yolks with 1/4 cup sugar till thick.
2) Gently add milk, beer, and brandy.
3) Whisk the egg whites will foamy.
4) Gently add 1/4 cup sugar and beat till stiff peaks form.
5) Add whites into yolk-beer mixture.
6) Chill before... - 41.5417
1. In a pan beat 1/3 cup sugar into egg yolks.
2. Add milk, coffee powder and 1/4 teaspoon salt , cook stirring over medium heat till mixture coats a metal spoon and let it cool.
3. In a bowl beat egg whites till soft mounds form and gradually add 3... - 41.5345
Elegant Egg Nog
Beat egg whites until foamy in 1-quart bowl.
Beat in 3 tablespoons sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time.
Continue beating until stiff and glossy.
Combine egg yolks, 1/2 cup sugar and salt in a 2-quart bowl.
Beat until thick and lemon-colored.
Stir in milk... - 41.443
POUR milk into medium bowl.
Add pudding mix, 2 tablespoons of the rum and nutmeg.
Beat with wire whisk until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes.
Let stand 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Fold in 1/2 of the whipped topping.
CUT rounded top off pound cake;... - 41.1847
Cranberry Eggnog Braid
In a mixing bowl, combine 1-1/2 cups of flour, sugar, salt, yeast and nutmeg; set aside.
In a saucepan, heat eggnog and butter to 120°-130° (the butter does not need to melt); add to flour mixture.
Beat on low until moistened; beat on medium for 3... - 40.8815
1) Separate the egg yolks and whites.
2) In a... - 40.7508
Creamy Egg Nog
1. Start by chilling the cans of evaporated milk
2. In a bowl, put the next 3 ingredeints, and whisk properly together
3. In the same bowl, now add the sherry and whisk again, then add the rum or cognac, and whisk properly again
4. In... - 40.5663
Basic Egg Nog
1) Into a large bowl, add in the egg whites. Beat the egg whites to form stiff peaks.
2) In a second bowl, add in the egg yolks. Add in sugar and 1/2 pint milk while beating the yolks.
3) Transfer the egg yolk mixture into a punch bowl.
4) Stir in... - 40.3593
1. In a large, clean dry mixing bowl, combine yolks and sugar.
2. Using an electric beater or a wire whisk, beat until thick and pale. It should fall in ribbons when dropped.
3. Blend in the whiskey and nutmeg.
4. Beat egg whites in a clean dry bowl,... - 40.3425
1. Into a shaker, half fill with broken ice.
2. Add sugar, egg, Rum, Brandy and Milk; shake well.
3. Into a tumbler, strain drink mixture.
4. Sprinkle top with a dash of Nutmeg.
Use Gin, Rum or Whisky in place of Brandy for varied tastes... - 40.2627
1. In a small Dutch oven, add the pineapple juice and bring to a boil.
2. Take away from heat; gradually add cream, stirring constantly.
3, In a large bowl, beat the egg yolks until thick and lemon colored; slowly add 1/2 cup sugar, whisk well.
4.... - 40.1304
Grease side of large heavy saucepan.
Add sugar; stir in eggnog and corn syrup.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until boiling.
Cook, stirring only if necessary to prevent sticking, until candy thermometer reaches soft ball stage of 238Â°... - 40.0305
This is a kid friendly Eggnog Fudge recipe. My wife likes this Eggnog Fudge recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this fudge to delight him. The interesting fact about this fudge is that the very mention of it delights my son. So this dessert... - 39.8916
In small bowl, beat egg whites at high speed until soft peaks form.
Gradually,- beat in sugar until stiff peaks form.
In large bowl, beat egg yolks until lemon colored, Gradually beat in coffee, salt, vanilla, milk, and 3/4 cup water.
Stir in egg-white... - 39.7966
Holiday Creme Eggnog
1) In a medium bowl, beat together the milk and marshmallow crÃ¨me till well blended.
2) Add in the eggs, one by one. Continue beating after adding each egg.
3) Add in the rum extract and vanilla extract. Mix well.
4) Gently fold in the whipped cream... - 39.7717
Holiday Eggnog Deluxe
Holiday Eggnog Deluxe is a lovely in taste. If you like egg yolks mixed with rum and cream beverage then try this Holiday Eggnog Deluxe recipe. Holiday Eggnog Deluxe is special occasion recipe which is used a lot in Christmas. - 39.5684
Beat eggs until lemon colored, about 20 minutes at high speed of mixer.
Add sugar and salt.
Slowly add bourbon, rum and brandy.
Fold in whipped cream and place in refrigerator for 2 days to mellow. - 39.5029
Original Egg Nog
Using a large mixing bowl, beat eggs until very light and lemon colored.
Gradually beat in sugar, salt and vanilla.
Stir in milk, using larger container if necessary.
Refrigerate for 24 hours before serving.
To serve, run through blender to foam... - 39.3379
Beat the 1/3 cup sugar into egg yolks.
Add 1/4 teaspoon salt; stir into milk.
Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture coats a metal spoon; cool.
Beat egg whites till foamy.
Gradually add the 3 tablespoons sugar, beating to soft peaks.
Add to egg mixture... - 39.1482
Blanche Knopf S Eggnog
Combine the egg yolks and sugar and beat to the ribbon stage, which is to say until lemon colored and quite thick.
Stir in the milk and spirits.
Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold in.
Chill in the re frigerator four hours.
Whip the cream and fold it... - 39.1372
Eggnog Ice Cream
Beat the egg yolks, sugar, salt, and flour until light and fluffy.
Scald the cream.
Gradually pour it over the egg mixture, beating constantly.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens.
Do not let the mixture boil.
Remove from... - 39.0629
1. Beat egg yolks, sugar, rum extract and vanilla extract until very thick and lemon-colored.
2. Add chilled cream gradually and continue to beat until blended.
3. Set aside.
4. Beat egg whites until frothy.
5. Add sugar gradually, beating well after each... - 39.0574
Spiced Egg Nog
Combine the milk and butter in a 2-cup, heat-resistant, non-metallic measuring cup.
Heat, uncovered, on full power 1 1/2 minutes or until butter melts and milk is hot.
Beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
Beat in sugar until stiff and glossy.
Beat egg... - 38.86
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Beat in eggnog, baking soda and nutmeg.
Gradually add flour and mix well.
Cover and chill for 1 hour.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out half of the dough to 1/8-in.thickness.
Cut into desired shapes; place on... - 38.8512
Molasses Egg Egg nog
1. In a mixing bowl, beat egg yolks and unsulphured molasses.
2. Gradually stir in milk.
3. In another clean dry bowl, beat egg white using an egg beater, until stiff.
4.Add to molasses-milk and gently stir in.
5.Pour into 2 serving... - 38.3919
Hot Spicy Apple Eggnog
Hot and spicy apple eggnog is a twist on the classic eggnog recipe. Made with apple juice, milk and eggs, the hot apple eggnog is spiced ith cinnamon and nutmeg. Topped with a dollop of whipped cream, this drink is set to be served. - 38.2297
Holiday Egg Nog Recipe. This preparation can be a bit tricky because you have to work carefully when folding in the egg whites. Where kid gloves here and use proper technique or you'll loose all the air you've whip into the whites and the eggnog won't have... - 38.218
Lion Egg Nog
1) Into a large mixing bowl, add in the egg whites. Set aside.
2) In a punch bowl, add in the egg yolks. Add in the sugar while beating the yolks. The mixture must end up smooth.
3) Next, pour in the whisky and rum while continuing to beat.
4) In a... - 38.1824
Eggnog Fruit Cream
1. In a bowl, beat egg yolks and sugar together to get a thick and pale colored mixture.
2. Add soften gelatine. Stir in milk. Cook over boiling water until mixture coats the silver spoon thinly. Keep stirring at regular intervals.
3. Chill until the... - 38.158
New Year's Eggnog
New Year's Eggnog brings a genuniely unique flavor of the eggs. I found this beverage simple and easy to prepare and at the same time the result was extremely tasty and filling. The New Year's Eggnog is clearly something we can easily prepare at home. - 38.1547
Eggnog Molded Salad
In a small bowl, combine gelatin and water; set aside.
Drain pears, reserving juice; set pears aside.
Add enough water to the juice to measure 2 cups.
Pour into a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin mixture and lemon gelatin until... - 38.0399
Frozen Egg Nog
1) Into a bowl, add in the cream. Whip the cream till it becomes stiff. Refrigerate.
2) Into a bowl, add in the egg yolks. Add in sugar and beat till the mixture becomes smooth.
3) Fold in the whipped cream gently.
4) Refrigerate the mixture till it... - 37.9373
Easy Sipping Eggnog
In large saucepan, whisk together eggs and sugar; gradually whisk in milk.
Using vegetable peeler, thinly peel off strips of orange rind.
Add to milk mixture; cook over medium low heat, whisking constantly, for 10 to 15 minutes or until mixture coats back of... - 37.8967
Combine eggs, sugar and salt in top of double boiler.
Stir scalded milk in gradually; mix well.
Cook over boiling water until mixture thinly coats metal spoon.
Remove from heat; cool.
Stir in flavorings; cover.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Beat chilled... - 37.2357
Rich Creamy Eggnog
This Egg Nogg recipe is my favorite.This Egg Nogg recipe is simple and easy. My friends really enjoy the dish I cook. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this delicious Egg Nogg . You should try this... - 36.8541
Beat sugar and spices into beaten eggs.
Stir in chilled orange and lemon juices.
Cut ice cream in chunks; place in punch bowl.
Slowly pour ginger ale down side of bowl.
Gently stir in egg mixture.
Sprinkle with nutmeg. - 36.8338
Put eggs, water, milk, sugar, rum extract, vanilla, nutmeg, and 6 ice cubes into blender container.
Cover and process at LIQUEFY until smooth.
With motor on, remove feeder cap and gradually add remaining ice cubes.
Continue to process until... - 36.5161
In large bowl of electric mixer, beat eggs at high speed until thick and foamy.
At medium speed, gradually add sugar and salt.
Add rum and vanilla.
At low speed, gradually add milk.
Before serving, whip cream; fold into egg mixture.
Pour eggnog into... - 36.4541
Frothy Eggnog Punch
Beat egg yolks until light and lemon-colored.
In a 2-quart pan, combine yolks, 3/4 cup of the sugar, and 1/4 cup of the milk.
Place over medium-low heat and cook, stirring constantly, for about 12 minutes or until mixture thickens to a soft custard; cool.
In... - 36.4071
1. Beat egg yolks and sugar until very thick and lemon colored.
2. Slowly stir in bourbon, Jamaica rum and brandy.
3. Blend in heavy cream and milk
4. Beat egg whites until stiff, not dry, peaks are formed.
5. Gently fold egg whites into egg yolk mixture.... - 36.3689
1. Take a large electric mixer bowl and at high speed, cream in eggs. Lower the speed to medium, slowly add salt and sugar and beat well. Mix vanilla and rum and beat thoroughly. Once again, lower the speed to the minimum, add milk, mix well and... - 36.3335
Corris Orange Eggnog
1. Beat eggs until lemon-colored. Stir in sugar, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, orange and lemon juices.
2. Cut ice cream in small cubes into punch bowl.
3. Pour in juice mixture and ginger ale. Sprinkle with nutmeg. - 36.3025
Beat egg yolks until they are thick, add the sugar, lemon juice, salt, rind, and again beat thoroughly until thick and light in color.
Beat cream and fold into lemon mixture.
Pour into 4 tall glasses.
Add milk to almost fill the glasses.
Add a dash... - 36.2748
In a saucepan, mix blueberries and water.
Boil gently for 15 minutes.
Press mixture through a fine strainer.
Pour into a bowl and chill.
Beat eggs into blueberry puree until smooth.
Beat in sugar, vanilla and nutmeg.
Gradually beat in heavy cream and... - 36.2277
Authentic Egg Nog
In a large mixing bowl, beat egg yolks until foamy.
Add sugar; continue beating until mixture is lemon-colored.
Stir in milk and cream.
With clean beaters, beat egg whites in a separate bowl until stiff.
Gradually beat in vanilla, then brandy and rum.
Fold... - 36.2272
Eggnog With Cherry
This recipe of the eggnog is one that you would surely drool over. Eggnog is one great addition to this cherry bread that is delicious and is just right for your table this Christmas. - 36.164
Eggnog Macaroon Molds
In saucepan, combine gelatin, sugar, and egg-nog.
Heat to dissolve gelatin.
Stir in cookie crumbs and rum.
Chill till partially set.
Whip cream; fold into eggnog mixture.
Fold in sliced cherries.
Pour into individual 1/2-cup molds.
Chill till firm.
Unmold... - 36.128
1. In a bowl beat egg yolks until light and mix in milk and extracts.
2. In another bowl beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
3. Fold egg whites and softened ice cream into milk mixture.
4. Sprinkle with nutmeg and serve in cocktail... - 36.0932
Beat egg yolks, sugar, and salt in top of a double boiler.
Add milk and mix well.
Cook over hot water until mixture coats a metal spoon.
Add rum and stir.
Fold in stiffly beaten whipped cream.
Pour immediately into glasses, and top... - 36.0908
Beat egg yolks until creamy; beat in sugar, salt, va- nilla and nutmeg.
Beat in bourbon and rum slowly.
Whip egg whites until stiff peaks form, beating in powdered sugar.
Add cream and milk to yolk mix- ture; fold in egg whites.
Refrigerate for several hours... - 35.9944
Rich Cooked Eggnog
In 2-quart casserole, combine milk and sugar.
Cook at HIGH for 10 to 12 minutes or till boiling.
Cook at MEDIUM (5) for 5 minutes, stirring twice.
Meanwhile, beat egg yolks about 6 minutes till thick and lemon-colored.
Gradually stir about 1 cup of the hot... - 35.8762
Holiday Eggnog Cream
Combine cornstarch, sugar and nutmeg in large saucepan; gradually add eggnog.
Stir in extract.
Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Boil 1 minute or until thickened, stirring constantly.
Stir in sour cream; remove from heat.
Fold in... - 35.8314
1. In a large saucepan, beat egg yolks, add in milk, cream, instant coffee and half a cup of corn syrup and heat gently to scalding, stirring frequently; turn the heat off and stir brandy in
2. In a small saucepan, heat the rest of corn syrup with... - 35.7877
Eggnog Recipes By Category