Eggless sponge cake is for those who want to enjoy cakes without eggs. An eggless sponge cake is made with egg substitutes like baking powder, baking soda, etc. The recipe, however, remains the same. So do the basic ... More »
Are you looking for simple way to make Eggless Sponge Cake? This recipe is perfect for you. This is a kid friendly recipe. As you know that it is a common dessert cake served at many gatherings such as birthday parties and weddings. This recipe makes your... - 44.605
1. Sieve the flour, baking powder and soda bi-carb together.
2. Mix all the ingredients together, add 75 ml. (2 1/2 fI- oz.) water and beat well.
3. Grease and dust a 150 mm. (6") diameter tin.
4. Pour the mixture into the prepared tin.
5. Put to bake in a... - 36.2484
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl beat together butter and condensed milk.
3. Add 2 tablespoon sugar, vanilla extract and vinegar and beat adding little milk at a time.
4. Sift together the flour, baking powder and baking... - 109.337
Want your holiday dinner to end on a sweet note? Finish it off with this creative Christmas special egg-less sponge cake with homemade easy breezy Butter cream frosting! This recipe does not require you to cream butter and sugar, get any store bought cake mix... - 113.505
Sponge cake is a basic cake recipe. You will never again feel bad for being a vegetarian after trying this cake recipe. This recipe is the eggless version of the cake, which is moist and buttery, yet light on your tummy. Follow these simple steps and I'm sure... - 0
If you're looking for the recipe of sponge cake, then look no further. The chef uses tofu as an ingredient to make the sponge cake. Tofu helps to make the cake spongy and retains the moisture of the cake. Watch the video for the recipe of this amazing sponge... - 107.207
Pastries are not only meant to be tedious and time consuming. Try this Microwave Cake recipe for hassle-free ending. Like with any pastries the magic lies in the sponge sheet. You get that right and everything will be just so easy. Try your hands on this very... - 126.946
Make 24 small holes in cake.
Fill holes with Kahlua and pour remainder over cake.
Place Hershey bars in refrigerator so that the candy is as brittle as possible.
Add crushed Hershey bars to whipped cream, and ice cake with cream mixture.
Chill. - 26.5856
Anyone of you out there who would like to know how to make a carob cake, can try out this one. The carob cake recipe is easy and all you got to do is to follow the steps below. Enjoy the unusual flavor of carob! - 47.0019
Happy Thanks Giving to all of you! Celebrate this years Thanks Giving with this super easy, super soft and super moist egg-less chocolate cake with very very easy breezy chocolate frosting which gets ready in less than 10 mts. Tastes super yummy!!! - 119.073
This eggless and butterless cake brings a sigh of relief to those minding their waist. Vegans can also now enjoy a traditional style fruit cake. Indulge your sweet tooth for the first time with no worries of fat or calorie issues! - 56.2442
1. While preparing the cake mixture, add the pineapple essence instead of vanilla essence.
2. Grease and dust a 200 mm. (8") square tin.
3. Arrange the pineapple slices, cherries and walnuts decoratively in the prepared tin. Pour the golden syrup over the... - 38.3327
Sieve the flour.
Beat the eggs and sugar very well until thick and double in quantity. This should take 4 to 5 minutes.
Add the flour, melted butter and 2 tablespoons of hot water.
Mix very well with a metal spoon.
Grease and dust a 100 mm. x 250 mm. (4"x10")... - 45.4416
1. Grease and dust two pastry tins.
2. Roll out the dough into about 6 mm. (1") thickness.
3. Stamp out rounds (about 65 mm. or 2 1/2" diameter) with a fluted cutter.
4. Put one round in each cavity of the tins. Place a little cake mixture on each... - 39.7661
Divide the cake into three equal parts.
Make the syrup by mixing the orange juice and sugar and 1/2 teacup of water.
Sprinkle this syrup over each of the three parts and allow to soak.
For the filling
Mix the orange juice, sugar, cornflour and butter in a... - 47.283
Tres leches is a Mexican dessert which literally means three milks cake. It might sound fancy but this one is a easy breezy recipe. This is a great make ahead dessert for any party or get together. - 0
Use a 225 mm. x 350 mm. (9"x14") Swiss roll tin for the larger mixture and a 175 mm. x 275 mm. (7"x11") tin for the smaller mixture. Prepare the tin as follows â€” apply melted butter, put grease proof paper over it and apply melted butter once again... - 40.3965
1. Grease and dust a 175 mm. or 200 mm. (7" or 8") diameter flan tin and pour the cake mixture into it.
2. Bake in a hot oven at 450Â°F. for 12 to 15 minutes.
3. The cake is ready when it leaves the sides of the tin and is springy to touch.
4. Take out from... - 40.4039
1. Grease a 7"-8" loose bottomed cake tin or line the bottom of the cake tin with a round of butter paper.
2. Put peach slices into a blender goblet with orange or sweet lime juice and rind and blend to a smooth puree.
3. Beat in a bowl sugar and egg yolks... - 45.0509