- » Eggless Dessert
Eggless Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of eggless dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for eggless dessert recipes.
Quick Microwave Eggless Chocolate Cake
This is true vegetarian delight. If you love chocolate and if you love cakes, then this is it. And It is really a 'quick' recipe as you are making it in the microwave. - 142.049
Homemade Eggless Chocolate Cake
Have you gave up the thought of baking cake just because you don't have an oven or microwave. Now you don't have any excuses as you can make very soft, fluffy, spongy cake at home that too with out oven. Yes you can bake up cake just like oven in a Pressure... - 136.413
Eggless Pineapple Upside Down Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. For the wet ingredients: In a large mixing bowl, add and combine together the butter, condensed milk, milk and vanilla extract using an electric mixer. Make sure the mixture is smooth.
3. For the... - 128.733
Eggless Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Frosting
We know that all the vegetarians out there are gonna thank us for this Eggless Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Frosting recipe. Unlike popular notion, the cake will taste just as good as the ones with egg in them. Watch and learn this luscious cake recipe from... - 127.537
Pineapple Pastry With Microwave Eggless Sponge Cake
Pastries are not only meant to be tedious and time consuming. Try this Microwave Cake recipe for hassle-free ending. Like with any pastries the magic lies in the sponge sheet. You get that right and everything will be just so easy. Try your hands on this very... - 126.946
Eggless Lime Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9 x 13 inch cake pan. Keep aside.
3. In an electric mixing bowl, add in the butter and sugar. Blend until the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
4. Add in the lime and orange zest and... - 126.108
Baked Homemade Eggless Chocolate Cake
Happy Thanks Giving to all of you! Celebrate this years Thanks Giving with this super easy, super soft and super moist egg-less chocolate cake with very very easy breezy chocolate frosting which gets ready in less than 10 mts. Tastes super yummy!!! - 119.073
Eggless Black Forest Cake
What can I say, except that it is an eggless version of the classic Black Forest cake for all the vegetarians out there. Very appetizing indeed! - 116.312
Bhavna's Basic Eggless Chocolate Cake
What I love about Bhavna's cooking is that she gives the life saving ideas for all the vegetarians out there. By learning her Basic Eggless Chocolate Cake, one can build on it and make other spectacular desserts with it. - 114.487
Homemade Eggless Sponge Cake
Want your holiday dinner to end on a sweet note? Finish it off with this creative Christmas special egg-less sponge cake with homemade easy breezy Butter cream frosting! This recipe does not require you to cream butter and sugar, get any store bought cake mix... - 113.505
Eggless Mango Ice Cream
With the hot summer days, you are going to need lots of ice cream recipes to help you cool off. Here is one that utilizes the king of fruits, Mango, at its best! This really easy, Indian-style eggless Mango Ice cream recipe is an all time favorite and a... - 110.537
Eggless Carrot Cake
To all those vegetarians who are looking for eggless cake recipes, should definitely try out the carrot cake. It is a very healthy cake and most of all it's eggless. You can bake this cake for a family member's birthday. I'm sure they will enjoy it. Watch... - 108.478
Eggless Berry Pound Cake
Those who enjoy baking cakes will like this different recipe. Mostly because it's eggless so vegetarians will enjoy eating it. It's a simple but yet a yummy cake. You can serve it with tea if you like. Do check out the video. - 106.013
Eggless Chocolate Cupcake
If you're craving for something sweet then do try this recipe out. These are the delicious homemade chocolate cupcakes . Chef Bhavna shows this recipe step by step and uses colorful icing for the cupcakes. Your family and guests will relish these cupcakes.... - 104.235
Eggless Chocolate Cake
Semi-home made egg-less but still very spongy chocolate cake is a must try recipe for those who are allergic to egg or who don't eat eggs. - 102.825
Eggless Mango Cream Pie
Most people don't like making pies cause they involve a lot of preparation and baking! If you are one of those who get intimidated with a baking pie, then this is one that will change the way you see pies! Its exotic, rich, luscious, sweet and creamy. Most... - 100.82
Eggless Banana Date Bread
Have you ever tried making banana date bread at home ? If no then do check this out. The Chef makes this delicious veggie bread. Instead of egg flax seeds are used. All you vegetarians will love it. Do check out the video for the detailed recipe. - 100.592
Eggless Ice Cream Cake
All those who are looking for eggless desserts will surely relish this dessert. This is a treat for chocolate lovers. The chef has used chocolate cake and has layered the ice cream in between. The final step is the icing to the cake. Your family and friends... - 98.3798
Fruit Cake - Eggless
For all the egg haters out there, here is the Eggless Fruit Cake. Yep, it is eggless and tastes just as awesome as the ones with eggs. Here in this video from Bhavna, you will learn how to make this in no time. Bake, share and enjoy! - 95.4341
Ice Cream ( Eggless ) Making Made Easier
Its easy, its creamy, its chocolately and its an ice-cream without eggs! The ingredients for this divinely creamy eggless chocolate ice cream are a snap to mix and freeze without the need for an electric ice cream maker. You can use this recipe to make your... - 94.9566
Eggless Tiramisu sounds like an Oxymoron doesn’t it? You will think it is probably one of those healthy versions that do not taste anything like the real thing. But this recipe is as delicious as the egg based classic, only tweaked a bit for vegetarians who... - 93.3595
Eggless Molten Lava Cake
Finally, I've found the recipe that my close vegetarian friend has been asking me. Suprisingly, Bhavna proves that this cake can be made without the egg. This is a recipe that every vegetarian must try! - 93.2845
Eggless Fruit Cake
1. In a bowl, mix the flour and butter. Stir it with a spoon till it reached consistency of bread crumbs or rough.
2. In another bowl take the dry fruits and mix the brown sugar to it.
3. Grease a Pyrex bowl or cake tin with butter to coat all... - 87.3495
Chocolate Cake(eggless) Making Made Easier
It isn't easy to bake the perfect chocolate cake let alone an eggless one. And did you think it was possible to make a good one without an oven or a microwave? For all those vegetarians who do not eat egg and for those who do not have an oven, watch this... - 85.0832
Eggless Cake Adventures
This video is a creation of SuperVeggieDelight. You can visit SuperVeggieDelight for complete recipes, and more videos. - 84.4833
Eggless Vegan Crème Caramel
Eggless Vegan Crème Caramel! You heard it right. Watch this video recipe to see how you can please your vegan friends with this classic dessert. It is a nice surprise for all the vegans. Whip it up! - 84.246
Eggless Coconut Crumb Cake
This coconut crumb cake is the delicious pick to finish off any meal or to serve at a tea-party. The recipe is easy to make. A must try for coconut lovers. - 54.5985
Eggless Cherry Fruit Cake
This rich cherry and fruit cake is subtly flavored with lemon and orange. It is the perfect dessert pick for any occasion, especially during the holiday season! - 52.6647
Eggless Chocolate Cake
This great chocolate cake is sure to add the chocolaty twist to any occasion. This chocolate cake recipe is quick and easy to make and a must satisfy for any palate. - 51.0868
Eggless Danish Layer Cake
This Eggless Danish Layer Cake is rich with chopped nuts. It is delicious as a breakfast cake, teatime snack or even as a dessert. - 48.3241
Eggless Milkless Butterless Cake
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to a moderate temperature.
2) Take a saucepan and add the sugar, shortening, fruit and spices together with water.
3) Boil the ingredients together for 3 minutes.
4) Sift baking powder and flour... - 48.046
Eggless, Milkless, Butterless Cake
Eggless, Milkless, Butterless Cake is a delicious dessert recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 46.5616
Eggless Chocolate Pudding Cake
1) Take a 23 cm (9 inch) pie dish; grease it lightly with butter and then dust it with cocoa powder.
2) In a bowl, sift together 100 g (3 1/2 oz) of caster sugar, 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder and the remaining dry ingredients except brown sugar and... - 46.3167
Eggless Strawberry Shortcake
In a medium mixing bowl stir together half of the strawberries and 2 tablespoons sugar.
Mash strawberries slightly; set all berries aside.
In a medium mixing bowl stir together flour, 1 tablespoon sugar, baking powder, cream of tartar, and salt.
Using a... - 45.7162
Eggless Peach Chiffon Pie
This simple Peach Chiffon Pie is just the way any chef would make it. Follow this extremely simple and quick way to make this Peach Chiffon Pie and WOW your friends and family! - 45.4272
Eggless, Milkless, Butterless Cake
This eggless milkless butterless cake is prepaed with drippings and spiced with ginger and cinnamon. Sweetened with brown sugar and baked along with raisins, the eggless, milkless and butterless cake is low on fat. - 44.7234
Eggless Sponge Cake
Are you looking for simple way to make Eggless Sponge Cake? This recipe is perfect for you. This is a kid friendly recipe. As you know that it is a common dessert cake served at many gatherings such as birthday parties and weddings. This recipe makes your... - 44.605
Eggless Butterless Cake
Stir together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, and soda.
Combine mayonnaise, water, and vanilla.
Stir mayonnaise mixture into dry ingredients; beat till blended, about 2 minutes.
Pour batter into greased and floured 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350°... - 43.5813
Microwave Eggless Chocolate Cake
1. Sift white flour with baking soda and chocolate powder.
2. Put sugar and curd and blend well using hands or blender.
3. Gradually add butter and milk and continue blending.
4. Once smooth, take a floured baking pan and put the batter in it.
5. Bake the... - 41.4943
Eggless Christmas Cake
1. Place the sultanas, raisins, currants, cherries and peel in a bowl and stir in the apple juice. Cover and leave to soak overnight.
2. Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F/ Gas 2. Grease and line an 18 cm / 7 in square cake tin.
3. Add the hazelnuts, pumpkin... - 40.9082
Eggless Rice Pudding
Rinse the rice with cold water.
Place in a pan with the one and a half cups water.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer fifteen minutes, stirring twice.
Pour in two cups of the milk and continue simmering about twenty minutes, stirring... - 40.2631
Eggless Milkless And Butterless Cake
Combine raisins and 1 1/2 cups hot water; let stand 15 to 20 minutes.
Using electric mixer, thoroughly cream together brown sugar and shortening, about 5 minutes.
Stir together flour, baking powder, allspice, salt, cloves, cinnamon, and soda.
Add dry... - 40.244
Chocolate Cake (eggless)
Sieve the flour, cocoa, chocolate powder, baking powder and soda bi-carb together.
Mix the condensed milk, flour, 75 ml. (2 1/2 fl. oz.) water, vanilla essence and melted butter thoroughly.
Grease and dust a 150 mm. or 175 mm. (6" or 7") diameter tin.
Pour... - 39.747
Eggless Buttermilk Cake
Are you looking for simple way to make Eggless Buttermilk Cake? This recipe is perfect for you. This is a kid friendly recipe. As you know that it is a common dessert cake served at many gatherings such as birthday parties and weddings. This recipe makes your... - 39.2081
Queen Eggless Cake
Queen eggless cake is an egg free cake recipe baked in the oven. This dessert egg free cake is prepared with a batter of flour, milk, raisins, cashew nuts, sugar and honey. Simply served or with an added topping of vanilla sauce, the queen eggless cake is a... - 39.1201
Sift the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and nutmeg into a bowl.
Stir in the sugar, then rub in the margarine.
Add the dried fruit and citron and bind together with the milk.
Cover and leave overnight.
The next day, turn into a greased 18 cm/7 inch... - 37.6161
Butterless, Eggless, Milkless Cake
Boil brown sugar, 1 1/4 c water, shortening, raisins, and spices together for 3 min.
Add salt and baking soda which has been dissolved in 2 teasp water.
Gradually add the flour and baking powder which have been sifted together, beating smooth after each... - 36.9556
Eggless Milkless Butterless Cake
Boil raisins, water, sugar and shortening 5 minutes; cool.
Add spices, soda, flour and mix well.
Add chopped walnuts.
Bake at 350 degrees in two loaf pans for about 1 hour.
Needs no icing. - 36.9534
Butterless Eggless Milkless Cake
Boil the first 8 ingredients together for 3 minutes.
Let mixture cool.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bake at 325Â°F in a loaf tin for 45 minutes or until done. - 36.8195
Eggless Chocolate Mousse
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Heat milk to scalding; then add finely cut chocolate and reheat just to boiling point, stirring constantly until chocolate is melted.
Add sugar, salt and gelatin, stirring until dissolved.
Strain and cool.
Add vanilla and fold in... - 36.6917
Classic Eggless Cakes
Roll the pastry 1/8- inch (3 mm.) thick and cut in rounds with a 4 inch (10 cm.) cutter.
Mix all the other ingredients together.
Put 2-3 tsp. on each round.
Brush the edges with water and press them together to form a ball.
Turn over and roll the top until... - 36.6874
Sponge Cake (eggless)
1. Sieve the flour, baking powder and soda bi-carb together.
2. Mix all the ingredients together, add 75 ml. (2 1/2 fI- oz.) water and beat well.
3. Grease and dust a 150 mm. (6") diameter tin.
4. Pour the mixture into the prepared tin.
5. Put to bake in a... - 36.2484
Eggless Pumpkin Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Pour into two well-oiled or buttered 9-inch layer pans or one oiled 9-inch tube cake pan. Bake the layers for 50 minutes and the tube pan for 1 hour and 25 minutes, or... - 34.7997
Eggless Corn Muffins
Sift dry ingredients together into a bowl.
Add the sour milk and shortening and beat thoroughly.
Fill greased muffin cups 1/2 full.
Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes. - 34.0023
Blend honey and oil and heat for 1 minute.
When cool, add rest of ingredients, which have been sifted together several times.
Dough should be stiff.
If too thick, add unsweetened fruit juice; if too thin; more flour.
Roll out to 1/4-inch thickness.
Cut... - 33.8804
Eggless Confectioners Frosting
1.In a bowl, stir the sugar gradually into the milk or water
3.More sugar may be added if the frosting is not thick enough
4.Any fruit juice or flavored liquid such as strong coffee or maple-syrup may be used instead of milk or... - 33.0557
Eggless Maple Sugar Frosting
The maple sugar frosting is a simple cream and maple sugar frosting recipe. The maple sugar in the frosting gives this frosting all its taste. prepared with fresh cream, this simple frosting is awesome over dessert rolls and cakes! - 32.5106
Eggless Maple Icing
1) In a saucepan, heat up milk.
2) Add butter to the milk.
3) Gradually add sugar and prepare a paste.
4) Add flavoring.
5) Use the icing to spread on cake. - 31.9228
Eggless Chocolate Pudding
Chocolate Pudding is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this Chocolate Pudding is. Why don't you give it a try and let us know how much you like it! - 31.8282
Eggless Custard Sauce
The Custard Sauce is a perfect addition to most of your fruit puddings. Trust me, you will realize that you made the right choice by taking this Custard Sauce recipe when you taste it for yourself! Just try it! - 29.6956
Eggless Chocolate Filling
1. Break the chocolate in small pieces, combine with the butter or margarine and melt over hot water. Let the mixture cool slightly.
2. Slowly add the cream or evaporated milk, stirring until well blended.
3. Gradually add the sugar and salt and beat about 15... - 28.8525
Eggless Custard Sauce
1. Dilute the custard powder with a little cold milk.
2. Boil remaining milk.
3. Pour the boiled milk gradually over custard powder.
4. Return to the saucepan.
5. Stir till it boils. Mix in the sugar. - 28.8038
Eggless Coffee Ice Cream
Place all ingredients into a bowl and beat well.
Place into ice tray and put into deep freeze of refrigerator.
After 20 minutes, stir mixture and replace in refrigerator.
Allow to set firmly.
For a variation, add chopped walnuts and cherries. - 28.529
Dissolve sugar in water and add almonds.
Cook, stirring constantly until mass will not adhere to pan.
Remove from fire and turn out onto a marble slab or enamel table top.
Knead until smooth.
Add extract and any coloring desired, while warm.
Shape in any... - 28.344
Eggless Strawberry Sauce
Strawberry Sauce is an amazingly easy to prepare dessert which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Strawberry Sauce; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 26.9054
Eggless Vanilla Sauce
Brown the sugar and butter over medium heat till quite brown.
Then add flour and salt, keep stirring until smooth, then gradually add hot water and stir till thickened.
Cook a few minutes longer, then remove from heat and add vanilla.
Serve hot on pudding. - 25.4672
Eggless Vanilla Butter Cream Frosting
Beat butter or margarine in a medium-size bowl with electric mixer, until soft.
Beat in 10X sugar alternately with milk and vanilla, until smooth and spreadable. - 23.545
Mango Cheesecake - Eggless
To prepare the base:
1. Take a saucepan, heat it on medium heat, add butter. When the butter melts, turn off the stove and add cracker crumbs. Mix well.
2. Take a 9-inch baking pan or 2 small baking pans. (Chef uses 2 small pans)
3. Divide the... - 0
Eggless Chocolate Chip Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees C. Apply butter to the insides of a cake pan.
2. In a mixing bowl, add the flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder, vanilla powder and sugar. Sift the mixture.
3. Pour in the butter, cream and milk.... - 0
Yummy Eggless Caramel Custard
This is a very tasty and a favorite dessert of everyone - kids and adults both. The rich caramel and the custard chilled to perfection is a perfect ending to any dinner or party. - 0
Gluten Free Eggless Vanilla Pudding
1. Place a skillet over the stove and add in the sugar and corn starch. Whisk well.
2. Pour in the milk slowly, stirring continuously. Cook on low heat until thickens.
3. Stir for few minutes and add in butter and vanilla. Mix well.
4. Serve... - 0
Red Velvet Cupcakes - Eggless
Red Velvet Cupcakes contain eggs usually but many people in Indian don’t even touch eggs. So I always try bake cakes or muffins without cake. These Red Velvet Cupcakes are just amazing. Try this one and I’m sure you will never go back to the normal... - 0
Marble Cheesecake - Eggless Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. For the crust: In a mixing bowl, add and combine together the graham cracker crust with butter and sugar. Mix until well combined.
3. Take 2 small springform pans and add the crust mixture into... - 0
Red Velvet Cheesecake - Eggless
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Grease 2 cake pans with oil. Set aside.
3. Make the cake batter according to the instructions on the box.
4. In a blender add all the ingredients for the cream cheese mixture and blend till... - 0
Eggless Caramel Custard
Caramel Custard / Flan is a creamy and delicious dessert, made with caramelized sugar and richness of milk. And now you don't need to run away from relishing this treat, as you can make it eggless with very simple ingredients at home. A must try recipe! - 0
Eggless Chocolate Brownie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a bowl sieve the flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and a pinch of salt. Mix with a fork, and the dry ingredients are ready
3. To prepare the wet ingredients, in a bowl add... - 0
Eggless Tiramisu Cake
A popular Italian dessert - Tiramisu cake with your own home made chocolate sponge and mascarpone cheese is a real money saver. - 0
Eggless Dessert Recipes By Category