- » Egg With Wine Sauce
Egg With Wine Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg with wine sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg with wine sauce recipes.
Poached Eggs In Wine Sauce
1) In a skillet, saute the mushrooms and onions in the butter for about 5 minutes, or until they are just soft.
2) Sprinkle in the flour, then stir in the beef stock and white wine.
3) Cook, uncovered, over a low heat for 20 minutes, or until the... - 40.569
Fried Eggs On Toast With Wine Sauce
1. First prepare the sauce. Pour the wine into a small saucepan, place over a high heat and set alight; when the flame dies down, remove from heat.
2. Melt the butter in a frying pan. Fry the onions and leek. Add the diced ham, thyme and bay leaves. Sprinkle... - 35.6323
Eggs Sur Le Plat With Wine Sauce
1. Preheat the to 350 degree F
2. Grease 8 ramekin or cocotte dishes with oil or butter.
3. In a saucepan, combine the wine, onions, garlic, salt and pepper.
4. Place the pan over a medium flame and boil the liquid for 5 minutes.
5.... - 42.2386
Eggs With Wine Sauce
Cook and stir onions in margarine in 1-quart saucepan over medium heat 3 minutes.
Blend in flour, mustard, tarragon and pepper.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until bubbly; remove from heat.
Stir in wine and chicken broth.
Heat to boiling, stirring... - 44.0479
Stuffed Eggs In Wine Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F (170° C).
2) In a saucepan, saute the ham, onion and shallots in half of the butter in a saucepan.
3) Stir in the wine and simmer until the liquid is reduced by half in volume.
4) In another pan, melt... - 44.2679
Remoulade Sauce With Wine Vinegar
1. Cream the yolks of hard-boiled eggs with egg yolk and mustard.
2. Beat in olive oil adding drop by drop, continuously, as for mayonnaise.
3. After adding all of the oil, stir in vinegar and the finely chopped hard-boiled white of egg.
4.... - 32.5422
Bearnaise Sauce With Wine Vinegar
1) Take a small dish and arrange the shallots in it.
2) Drizzle vinegar, tarragon, salt, and pepper.
3) Cook uncovered for 3 minutes and then strain.
4) Take a dish and keep the strained liquid.
5) Add a dollop of butter and heat on power for 30... - 39.6658
Mayonnaise Using Wine Vinegar
1. In a food processor, add egg yolks, mustard, little salt and wine vinegar. Vlend at the lowest speed.
2. With the machine running, add oil gradually. Once the mixture thickens, add the oil more quickly.
3. Further, add boiling water and blend for a... - 34.2473