- » Egg White Substituted
Egg White Substituted Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg white substituted recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg white substituted recipes.
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor; cover and process 30 seconds.
To store, refrigerate mixture in a covered container up to 1 week, or freeze in an airtight container up to 1 month. - 20.7959
Eggnog Made With Egg Substitute
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Eggnog using Egg Substitute. I have another version of eggnog in bettyskitchen that uses raw eggs. In this version, I use Egg Beaters, which is a liquid made from egg white, and it is pasteurized. Both versions... - 102.722
Eggless Egg Salad
Eggless Egg Salad is a tasty egg salad recipe you can try out any time. Eggless Egg Salad is an healthy alternative and can serve as food for anyone. You wouldn't guess that it was this good for you! - 36.7671
Master Mix Coffee Cake
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Add sugar to Master Mix.
3. Combine milk and egg whites or egg substitute.
4. Stir into Master Mix until flour is just moistened.
5. Pour into an oiled 9-inch round pan.
6. Combine topping ingredients and sprinkle over batter.
7.... - 39.6768
Prepare BUTTER BUDSÂ® "Hollandaise" Sauce.
Cover each English muffin half with a turkey slice; top with poached egg.
Spoon 2 tablespoons "Hollandaise" Sauce over each egg.
Garnish with chopped parsley.
Makes 2 servings - 33.2584
Dill Pita Pocket Eggs
Coat a ramekin or custard cup with no-stick spray.
Add the egg and egg white.
Beat with a fork to combine.
Add the dill.
Microwave on high for 1 minute, or until slightly puffed.
Microwave the pita on high for 20 seconds.
Break up the eggs with a fork.
Spoon... - 32.39
White Bean Souffle With Thyme And Garlic
Preheat oven to 375°.
Cut a piece of aluminum foil long enough to fit around a 1-quart souffle dish, allowing a 1-inch overlap; fold foil lengthwise into thirds.
Lightly coat one side of foil and bottom of dish with cooking spray.
Wrap foil around outside of... - 37.9417
Casserole Of Eggs And Asparagus
Spray an unheated large skillet with no-stick spray.
Heat the skillet over medium heat.
In a small bowl, beat together the egg whites, egg or egg substitute and water.
Pour into the skillet.
Cook until it begins to set.
Using a large spoon, lift and turn the... - 44.6824
Eggs And Beef On An English Muffin
For the eggs and beef: Spray an 8" X 8" baking dish with no-stick spray.
Arrange the muffin halves, cut sides up, in the baking dish; set aside.
Spray an unheated small skillet with no-stick spray.
Heat the skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the beef and cook... - 44.0006
The Hague Bluff
The Hague Bluff is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this The Hague Bluff and let me... - 26.2381
Low Sodium White Bread
1) In a bowl, mix the milk and lemon juice well.
2) To this, add the yeast and fructose. Mix thoroughly.
3) Keep aside and allow to double in bulk. This will happen within a minutes.
4) In a bowl, combine the egg or egg substitute and corn oil. Mix... - 45.0916
How To Bake White Chocolate Truffle Cupcakes
White chocolate isn’t technically chocolate at all but it gets away with it because it’s pretty. She doesn’t contain any cacao and is simply just cocoa butter + milk + sugar but buyer beware, lower end bars/chips substitute shortening for cocoa butter.... - 0
Red White And Blue French Toast
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; toss gently.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Combine egg substitute, milk, 1/2 cup powdered sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla in a shallow bowl, beating well.
Dip each slice of bread, 1 at a time, in egg mixture, coating... - 36.1694
Red White And Blue Coffee Cake
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Coat 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
2. Topping: In small bowl combine flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon. With fingertips or two knives used like scissors, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
3. Cake: In large bowl... - 42.5009
Black And White Sesame Cheese Cake
I came up with this recipe as per a request from my friend in NYC. Imagine a grey cheese cake. I know it would not tickle your appetite. So I did not want to make an ordinary cake, but rather a healthy choice that would allow us to enjoy the great flavour of... - 68.2558
Breakfast Scramble With Oven Fries
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Cut the potatoes in ½ inch cubes and dry it.
3) Coat a baking sheet with butter.
4) In a skillet, heat oil and toss potatoes with the paprika.
5) Place the potatoes on the baking sheet in a single... - 43.7687
Scrambled Egg Burritos
1. Spray medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat until hot. Add bell pepper, green onions and red pepper flakes. Cook and stir 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
2. Add egg substitute to vegetables. Reduce heat to low.... - 36.1359
Remove egg yolks.
Mash, and combine with remaining ingredients.
Refill egg whites, using pastry tube if desired.
Trim tops with pimiento diamonds or paprika or, substitute crumbled bacon, chopped pimiento, chives, sweet pickle, or parsley. - 29.2936
Egg Foo Yung Scramble
Brush half of the oil over the bottom of a small skillet over medium heat and cook the garlic, ginger and the white parts of the green onions, stirring, until their fragrance is releasedâ€”about 30 seconds.
Add the remaining oil, the corn, pimento, red... - 39.3919
Appetizer Egg And Asparagus Sandwiches
Prepare aspic: Substitute chicken consomme for beef consomme; let chill until syrupy.
Remove crusts from bread; cut into 2 rectangles.
Spread generously with mayonnaise; top with rectangle of cheese.
Cut eggs crosswise into 1/4 inch slices.
Place 3 slices on... - 35.6948
For the lazy-to-eat kids, this Sausage-And-Egg Casserole will do the magic. The Sausage-And-Egg Casserole has a flavor quite hard to resist. Just give this yummy Sausage-And-Egg Casserole a try. - 31.9348
Tangy Lemon Meringue Pie
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
In a 3-cup saucepan, mix cornstarch with just enough cold water to allow you to stir it together until smooth.
Gradually stir in warm water and cook over direct medium heat, stirring constantly until thick and clear.
Remove from heat... - 40.8737
Cantonese Egg Foo Yung
To make the sauce, combine 1/2 cup of the chicken broth with the soy, chili, and hot red pepper sauces, and bring the mixture to a boil.
Mix the cornstarch with the remaining 1/2 cup of cold broth until there are no lumps.
Pour it all at once into the boiling... - 45.5204
Stuffed Or Deviled Eggs
Cut shelled eggs in halves, lengthwise or crosswise.
Carefully remove yolks and lay whites aside in pairs.
Mash yolks, then add remaining ingredients.
Refill whites with this mixture.
If for salad or as a garnish, leave in halves, rounding the filling... - 31.2733
Eggs José delicious dish made from eggs cheese butter. Specially great for kids holiday - 32.3804
Sausage And Egg Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cook sausage in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until browned, stirring to crumble.
Combine sausage and next 5 ingredients in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray; stir well.
Bake at 350° for 45... - 29.361
Synergy Eggs Benedict
To make the hollandaise sauce: In the bottom of a double boiler, combine the wine, shallots, peppercorns, and thyme.
Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 3 minutes, or until reduced to about 2 tablespoons.
Remove from... - 50.1779
Eggs In Red Wine
1) In a saucepan, saute the shallots or onion, carrots, leeks and garlic in the goose fat for 10 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
2) Sprinkle in the flour, mix thoroughly and stir in the wine.
3) Add the bouquet garni into the sauce and... - 43.7648
Fried Egg Salad
Combine seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Preheat a heavy 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Add the oil, diced onions, bell peppers, celery, and 2 tablespoons of the seasoning mix.
Stir and... - 46.3615
Baked Eggs With Mushrooms
Join Clare Jones in the kitchen and learn how to couple healthy mushrooms with eggs and cheese for an elegant, anytime meal. Surely your eggs and mushrooms would never taste so delicious! - 109.399
Shrimp Egg Rolls
Try the Shrimp Egg Rolls the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the texture and flavor of the wonderful and simple Shrimp Egg Rolls! - 45.7976
Curry Chutney Deviled Eggs
It’s always useful to have a great, fool-proof party hors d’oeuvre recipe, especially at this time of the year.. But it can be daunting to find something that can feed many, doesn’t take all day to make and won’t break the bank. We’ve got the... - 37.6402
Roast Pork Egg Foo Yung
Stir fried vegetables with little pieces of roast pork are cooked inside an egg omelet with gravy served over top. Most Chinese take out serve this with onion, Mung bean sprouts and bits of roast pork. I add match stick pieces of sweet bell pepper and... - 34.7515
Potato Frittata Italiano
Spray the bottom and sides of an unheated 10" skillet with no-stick spray.
Heat the skillet over medium-low heat.
Add the potatoes and onions.
Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until the potatoes are just tender, stirring frequently.
Stir in the tomatoes.
Then cook... - 41.9411
Place the onions in an 8" X 8" baking dish.
Mix with the oil (if using).
Microwave on high for 1 minute.
Add the potatoes, red peppers, and green peppers.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Stir in the parsley.
In a small bowl, beat the egg whites until... - 42.0047
Whole Wheat Crepes
Place the milk, egg, and egg white in a blender container.
Process on medium speed until combined.
Add the flour and process on medium speed until smooth, stopping and scraping down the sides of the container as needed.
Coat a crepe pan or medium no-stick... - 34.9448
Brownie Snack Cake
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until well-blended.
Combine flour and next 3 ingredients; stir well.
Add flour mixture to sugar mixture, beating just until blended.
Pour batter into a... - 43.2706
Whisk together the milk, tapioca, salt (optional), egg substitute, and beaten egg white in the top of a double boiler.
Heat the water in the lower part to boiling.
Cover the top part and cook for five minutes while stirring.
Remove from the heat; add the... - 31.7336
Yogurt Custard Tart
Bake the pie crust in a preheated 375° oven for 10-12 minutes.
Remove from oven and reduce heat to 350°.
In a large mixing bowl, mix all filling ingredients except fruit and pour into baked tart shell.
Bake tart for 25-30 minutes or until the filling is... - 36.3211
Dairy Free Presidential French Toast
1) In a shallow bowl, beat the eggs, milk substitute, sugar, vanilla, salt and liqueur together.
2) Gently soak each bread slice into the egg mixure.
3) In a baking dish, arrange a single layer of the slices and pour rest of the egg mixure on top.
4)... - 36.8861
Prepare pudding and pie filling as directed on package for pudding except decrease milk to 1 cup and substitute the whipping cream for the remaining milk.
Beat egg whites until foamy in small mixer bowl.
Beat in sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time; continue beating... - 31.0047
1) Take a mixing bowl of medium size and add the evaporated skimmed milk, egg substitute, light sour cream, dried salad herbs and pepper together.
2) Add the arugula or spinach along with the cheese and whisk properly with a wire whisk.
3) Take... - 48.0271
The Complete Salad
A very healthy salad which includes veggies, apple, egg and meat. Dressing is optional. - 36.9615
Spray 4 individual au gratin dishes or shallow baking dishes with no-stick spray; set aside.
In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the egg whites and cream of tartar on medium speed until the egg whites form stiff peaks but are not dry.
Fold in the... - 35.6239
Stuffed French Toast
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a pie plate, combine the egg substitute and orange peel.
Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture, turning to coat, until each slice has soaked up some batter.
Place on the prepared... - 42.607
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9-inch glass pie plate with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine broccoli, cottage cheese, onion, egg substitute, margarine, and salt until blended; stir in cornmeal.
3. Scrape mixture into... - 29.5018
Non-stick Cooking Spray
1. Spray large nonstick ovenproof skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Add onion and bell pepper; cook and stir 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
2. Add broccoli and potatoes; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.
3.... - 39.5535
Batty Cakes With Lacey Edges
Sift dry ingredients.
Slowly add well-beaten egg mixed with milk, beating batter until very smooth.
Drop by tablespoons on a well-greased iron skillet (allow 1 teaspoon of lard or substitute for every 4 cakes).
When brown on one side, turn with a pancake... - 22.9451
Hollandaise Sauce With Parsley
1. Prepare the double boiler by adding water into one large pan and bringing it to a boil
2. In a bowl, beat the egg yolks until they turn thick and assume the colour of lemon
3. Mix water into it and set it on top of the double boiler;... - 42.9472
1 Preheat the oven to 450°Fahrenheit.
2 Allow the egg whites to reach the room temperature.
3 In a bowl, mix cream of tartar and salt with egg whites and beat until soft peaks form.
4 Continue beating, adding sugar one... - 37.0781
Onion Quiche is a delicious and addictive quiche that you just shouldnâ€™t miss. This delicious dish is sure to win you some fans at home. Donâ€™t forget to try the Onion Quiche recipe! - 35.6596
Mocha Spice Souffle With Chocolate And Chili
So, currently are you on a healthy diet regime to keep weight and waist line in your control? And you love desserts and its hard for you to resist them. Chef Michelle shows us a not so fatty Spiced Mocha Soufflé recipe and its easy to make so you have more... - 134.631
Irish Cream Chocolate Mousse
A creamy chocolate mousse flavored with Irish cream. I really didn't know I could make something so good! I have also substituted dry gin for the Irish cream with delicious results." - 29.9795
Royal Meringue With Berries
Preheat oven to 300°.
In bowl, beat egg whites with cream of tartar until foamy.
Slowly add sugar and beat until very thick.
Fold in almond extract and spoon into baking pan.
Bake in a bain marie: Set in a larger pan and add hot water to come halfway up the... - 37.3508
1) Place the sugar and water into a saucepan.
2) Place the saucepan over low heat and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
3) Wash down the sides of the pan with a clean pastry brush dipped in water to remove every grain of sugar that... - 32.8206
Toothsome Black Bottom Pie
If you are looking for a great restaurant-style dessert that you can whomp up ahead for a relaxed end to your dinner party, this is it. This adult-dessert treat is a breeze to make as Betty shows you. Velvety, chocolaty, and drizzled generously with rum, this... - 98.6889
Healthy Bread Pudding
1. Place bread in a 2-quart casserole coated with cooking spray. Combine eggs and next 8 ingredients. Add raisins and peaches; stir gently. Pour over bread. Place casserole in a shallow pan; add hot water to pan to depth of 1 inch. Bake at 325° for 1 hour or... - 30.2358
Cut the bread slices diagonally so that a single slice will give u two triangles.
Crack the eggs into a bowl. Add milk & sugar. You may also add nutmeg powder, vanilla essence and cinnamon powder. Beat all ingredients well until the mixture turns completely... - 35.403
Wine And Cheese Omelette
Preheat oven to 325°.
Lightly butter baking pans.
Spread bread over bottom of baking dishes; drizzle with butter.
Sprinkle with Swiss and Monterey Jack cheeses and salami.
Beat eggs, milk, wine, onion, mustard, and peppers together until foamy.
Divide and... - 42.9926
Southern Corn Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 425Â°F.
2) In a small bowl mix the dry ingredients together, stir in the beaten egg until the dry ingredients are moistened.
3) In a 1-quart casserole sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, spread the mixture at... - 37.3931
Puffy Omelet is delicious dish made from eggs butter and milk product. Specially great for holiday. - 39.8169
Put 10 oz. flour in a bowl and with a pastry cutter or 2 knives cut 7 oz. butter into it.
Add 2 egg yolks and 2 1/2 tablespoons single cream.
With your hand, knead the dough lightly to make a soft dough that barely holds together.
Put in a plastic bag or a... - 41.5587
This Caviar Crousade is a delicious bread version; an easy to prepare breakfast. An irresistible combination of caviar, eggs, and bread; I bet, this Caviar Crousade dish will give you a lot of praises! - 41.1202
Potato Salad For Beginners
If you are planning to host a casual barbecue at your home anytime soon, then this recipe might just come handy for you. Beryl Stokes whomp up the quintessential potato salad using fresh ingredients. This never-fail recipe is likely to be a hit everywhere,... - 115.799
The Perfect Omelet
Are you looking for perfection in the simplest of dishes? Try The Perfect Omelet! Watch this video to learn how such a simple dish can be as light as a soufflé and perfectly cooked. Garnished with tomatoes, chopped parsley or chives and serve it with bread.... - 85.1228
Fleecy Lemon Pie
Fleecy Lemon Pie has a fine taste. Fleecy Lemon Pie gets its taste from egg mixed with sugar and lemon. Fleecy Lemon Pie is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 37.0983
Creamy Breakfast Scramble
Place cottage cheese in container of an electric blender or food processor; top with cover, and process until smooth.
Melt margarine in a small, heavy saucepan over low heat; add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring... - 35.3852
Old Fashioned Oatmeal Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cream margarine and sugars until fluffy.
3. Add egg whites or egg substitute and vanilla and mix well.
4. Blend in flour and baking powder.
5. Add oatmeal, nuts, and raisins.
6. Drop from a teaspoon onto a lightly oiled baking... - 41.1579
Rosy Raspberry Peach Pie
Drain the peaches, reserving 1/2 cup of juice.
Put the juice and the sugar in a medium saucepan, and heat it.
Stir the cornstarch into the cold water until there are no lumps, and add it, all at once, to the juice, stirring constantly until the mixture... - 42.0373
Norwegian Apple Pie
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray an 8-inch pie plate with vegetable oil.
Beat egg, sugar, vanilla extract and baking powder in a large mixing bowl until smooth and fluffy.
Beat in flour until smooth and well blended.
Stir in walnuts and apples.
Turn... - 36.0404
Ham And Swiss Omelets
1. Coat a 6-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot. Add Orange-Baked Ham, green onions, tomato, and pepper; saute 2 minutes. Remove ham mixture from skillet; set aside, and keep warm.
2. Beat egg whites at high speed of a... - 35.9868
Frosty Frozen Dessert
Use an electric mixer to beat together the first three ingredients until a stiff mixture forms.
Take a separate mixing bowl and beat together all the other ingredients until smooth.
Put the bowl of beaten egg whites back under the beaters, then... - 29.0451
Atkins Nosh Popcorn Mix
1 Heat oven to 300°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
2. Whisk butter, egg whites, sugar substitute, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl.
3. Put cereal and nuts in a large bowl. Add butter mixture; toss to blend. Add... - 32.5552
1) In a 1-quart saucepan mix water and apricots.
2) Boil the mixture and then reduce the heat. Simmer for further 10 minutes.
3) Let stand to cool for sometimes.
4) In a blender mix the bananas, yogurt, egg substitute, egg whites, and vanilla.
5)... - 44.5332
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly grease and flour pan.
Cream margarine; gradually add sugar, beating until fluffy.
Add egg and egg whites, beating after each.
Add almond extract.
Combine flour and baking powder.
Add flour mixture and yogurt, alternately, to... - 45.6768
Pumpkin Pecan Bread
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray four 8-x-4-inch loaf pans with vegetable oil.
In a bowl, beat eggs slightly.
Add pumpkin, oil and water.
Stir to mix well.
In a large bowl, sift together flour, soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Add sugar and... - 41.8199
Bean Burgers With Lime Scallion Yogurt Sauce
In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, scallion, and lime juice.
Chill the sauce until ready to serve.
In a large bowl, mash the beans with the egg white or egg substitute until only slightly lumpy.
Stir in the cilantro, onion, chile pepper, bread crumbs,... - 46.7202
Old Fashioned Pound Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter an 8 1/2 X 4 1/2 X 3-inch loaf pan, and line bottom with ungreased parchment paper.
(Wax paper may be substituted.) In a medium-size bowl, sift together whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, baking powder, baking... - 41.8256
Trifle (traditional English)
Trifle (Traditional English) is an easy to prepare dessert recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Trifle, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 39.9883
Sweet Lemon-yogurt Cake
Beat butter and 1 1/2 cups of the sugar with an electric mixer until creamy.
Add egg yolks, lemon peel, and lemon extract and beat until thick and pale yellow.
Sift the flour, measure, and sift again with the soda and salt.
Into the creamed butter mixture... - 43.8693
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
Sift together flour, baking soda, and spices into a large bowl.
Stir in papaya.
In a medium-size bowl, beat oil with eggs until light and well blended.
Beat in honey and then pumpkin.
Pour... - 44.2094
Pumpkin Fritters is an amazingly delicious recipe. The effortlessly prepared fritters is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 43.0797
In a large bowl, beat egg, 1 cup water, oil and 1 teaspoon salt.
Stir in flour to make a stiff dough.
Let dough rest 5 minutes.
Knead until smooth about 10 minutes.
Brush top lightly with oil.
Cover and let stand 1 hour.
Prepare Cottage Cheese Filling.
On a... - 42.4945
Coconut Cream Pie
1 Spray a pie plate with oil substitute.
2 In a flameproof bowl, placethe coconut.
3 In a shallow pan, heat Cointreau and ignite.
4 Quickly pour over the coconut.
5 In a skillet, heat butter.
6 Add in the coconut and lightly... - 44.7751
Spread On Top:
This spread on top recipe is a topping recipe, that can be used for cakes or toffee bars. Made with a mix of egg whites, sugar and walnuts which can be substituted for coconut, the spread on top topping is a baked topping. - 24.7746
Steamed Pork Bun ( Siopao )
How To Make Pork Filling:
Place the pork in a bowl and marinade it with hoisin sauce and refrigerate it for 1-2 hours.
Heat the shortening in a pan.
Saute the garlic and onions
Put the marinade pork and cook until the color of the outer part turns light... - 43.1531
Garden Fresh Omelette
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Beat egg whites at high speed of an electric mixer until soft peaks form; add flour, beating until stiff peaks form.
Fold egg white mixture into egg substitute mixture.
Coat a small... - 45.0565
In a 4-cup glass measure, combine the onions, zucchini, tomatoes, mushrooms, and parsley or dill.
Microwave on high for 4 minutes, or until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, egg white, and milk until well combined.
Coat... - 33.7888
1. Spray large nonstick ovenproof skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Add onion and bell pepper; cook and stir 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add broccoli and potatoes; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until hot.
2. Whisk together... - 34.8132
Chocolate Chunk Meringues
1. Heat oven to 450°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment.
2. Put egg whites in large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until foamy. Add sugar substitute, cream of tartar, and cocoa and beat until soft peaks form. Fold in chopped chocolate.
3. Drop... - 32.0281
Mexican Brownie Cheesecake Pie
1. For the brownie layer: Heat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9-inch deep-dish pie pan or springform pan with cooking spray.
2. Stir together brownie mix, butter, water, egg, and cinnamon in a bowl. Scrape into pan, smoothing top. Bake until center springs back to... - 40.8784
Orange Blueberry Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare Yogurt Cheese; set aside.
Spray a 10-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
Sprinkle crushed gingersnaps evenly over bottom of pan.
Blend cream cheese and sugar in food processor until light and fluffy.
Add Yogurt Cheese... - 45.4664
Date Pistachio Bread
1.Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
2.Take a 9x5 inch pan and oil it.
3.Take a bowl, put grape juice in it and let the dates get soaked in it for 5 minutes.
4.Mix sugar, baking powder, flour,rolled otas, pistachios, oil, almond extract... - 47.7935
Blueberry Plum Pudding
1) Preheat oven to 325F (165C).
2) Use a 6-cup baking dish to spray with butter-flavor vegetable cooking spray. Place aside.
3) In a saucepan, defrost frozen blueberries.
4) Add sugar with cornstarch and lemon juice into blueberries.
5)... - 47.1915
Prune Banana Bread
1.Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2.Oil a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan and keep aside.
3.Blend margarine and sugar in a mixer.
4.Add egg substitute or egg white and mashed bananas into it.
5.Slowly put flour, oat bran and baking soda and stir.
6.Add... - 46.9341
Crustless Pumpkin Pie
This Crustless Pumpkin Pie is one of the best pumpkin pies I've ever eaten of late. Try these deliciously spiced pies with whipped topping for your next dessert . Feel free to express yourself about this Crustless Pumpkin Pie. - 47.0203
Sugar Free Pumpkin Chiffon
1 In bowl, combine gelatin, salt, and spices.
2 Add in 1/4 cup water, stirring well.
3 In top of a double boiler, mix egg yolks with heavy cream, 1/4 cup water, and pumpkin.
4 Add in the gelatin mixture.
5 Cook over boiling water for 10... - 45.5071
Coffee Cream Layer Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 275° F.
2 Lightly grease a 3 round layer cake pans with butter.
3 In a bowl, beat egg whites until they form soft peaks.
4 Add 1 packet sugar substitute and beat until stiff.
5 Divide the whites equally... - 44.4578