Egg Pie Crust
- » Egg White Pie Crust
Egg White Pie Crust Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg white pie crust recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg white pie crust recipes.
Grape Chiffon Pie With Egg White
Soften gelatine in cold water.
To grape juice, add sugar, salt; bring to boil; stir in gelatine and lemon juice.
Refrigerate until partially set.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold in grape mixture.
Pour into baked crust.
Refrigerate until firm. - 39.9753
Cookie Crumb Crust Key Lime Pie
Place water, lime rind and lime juice in a 4 cup glass measuring cup.
Microwave 3 to 4 minutes or until liquid comes to a boil.
Stir in gelatin.
Add a small amount of the hot gelatin mixture to beaten egg yolk.
Stir egg yolk into hot gelatin mixture.
Stir in... - 40.9739
Coconut Macaroon Crust
You would want to try this Coconut Macaroon Crust, if you are looking for an easy pie cruts to make. Also, this Coconut Macaroon Crust pretty much goes with all your favorite pies! - 37.5047
Extra Rich Pie Crust
Sift first 4 ingredients together; cut in butter.
Add egg yolk and sour cream; blend well.
Divide into 2 parts; roll out on floured surface.
Press half the pastry into pie pan.
Add desired filling; cover with remaining pastry.
Brush top with egg white;... - 35.249
Rhubarb Bavarian Pie With Graham Cracker Crust
Prepare Graham Cracker Pie Crust; set aside.
Sprinkle 1 cup sugar over rhubarb in a large saucepan; let stand 15 minutes.
Soften gelatin in water; set aside.
Heat rhubarb and sugar mixture to a boil over low heat; simmer 5 minutes.
Add gelatin; stir until... - 44.9525
Classic Double Crust Rhubarb Pie
Place the rhubarb in a large bowl.
Combine the 1 1/2 cups sugar and flour; sprinkle over the rhubarb.
Toss to coat the fruit evenly.
Line the pie tin with pastry.
Do not trim.
Arrange the rhubarb in the pie shell, heaping it up slightly in the middle.
Dot... - 46.8685
Coconut Flavored Custard In Meringue Pie Crust
This Coconut Flavored Custard in Meringue Pie Crust makes an awesome dessert. Though it takes some effort to make, I think you should try making this ! After all to get something as delicious and filling as the Coconut-Flavored Custard in Meringue Pie Crust,... - 49.3652
Angel Pie With Meringue Crust
1) Preheat the oven to 275 degrees.
2) To prepare the pie, first beat the 4 egg whites until foamy.
3) To this, add cream of tartar.
4) Continue beating until the whites turn stiff.
5) Now, add 1 cup sugar. Beat until stiff.
6) In a... - 48.9246
3 Egg White Meringue
1. Set out eggs to warm to room temperature. (Whites beat to greater volume when not too cold.) Start heating oven to 350°F.
2. Place egg whites in medium bowl. Add salt, vanilla. With hand or electric beater, start beating them until frothy throughout.... - 30.2651
Meringue Pie Crust
You would want to try this Meringue Pie Crust, if you are looking for an easy pie crust to make. Also, this Meringue Pie Crust pretty much goes with any of your favorite pies! - 30.5843
The Perfect Pie Crust
Put first 3 ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
Add shortening and mix until all ingredients are crumbly.
In a small bowl beat together with fork 1/2 cup water, vinegar, and egg; combine the 2 mixtures, stirring with fork until all ingredients are... - 27.4762
Baked Ice Cream Pie In Cocoa Crust
Icecream pies have always been the favorites, but this Baked Ice Cream Pie in Cocoa Crust is just heavenly! Here's is the simple recipe for you to enjoy this extremely delicious dessert! - 46.2726
Spiced Pumpkin Pie With Pecan Pastry Crust
TO MAKE THE CRUST Combine the flour, pecans, salt, and sugar in a food processor fitted with the metal blade.
Add the butter and shortening, and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add the sour cream and water, and process for a few seconds, just... - 47.662
Two-crust Lemon Pie
The two crust lemon pie is as the name suggests baked with the filling inside two layers of pie pastry crust. Prepared with a filling of grated lemon rind and lemon slices along with eggs, flour, butter and sugar, the two crust lemon pie is baked with egg... - 44.5134
Pumpkin Pie With Sesame Seed Crust
Prepare piecrust mix as directed on label, adding sesame seed.
Roll to fit 9-inch piepan, put in pan and flute edges.
In saucepan, mix next 8 ingredients and heat, stirring, until butter is melted.
Remove from heat and add lemon extract and 1 egg and 1 egg... - 43.2807
Chocolate Chiffon Pie With Coconut Crust
the chocolate chiffon pie is a frozen pie made with a coconut crust. Prepared with a filling made of gelatin, chocolate and egg mix, the chocolate chiffon pie is flavored with a hint of vanilla. The chocolate chiffon pie can be served with a drizzle of... - 46.885
Cheese And Tomato Pie In Rice Crust
1. Mix rice, 1 tablespoon chives and egg white with fork. Spread evenly over bottom and halfway up side of pie plate, 10 x 1 1/2 inches (do not leave any holes). Microwave uncovered on high 2 minutes.
2. Sprinkle onion and mozzarella cheese over crust. Beat... - 34.5671
Fashioned Blueberry Pie With Lemon Crust
This Fashioned Blueberry Pie With Lemon Crust is absolutely delightful and great to pep up those weekend family dinners. Enjoy the addictive flavors of the Fashioned Blueberry Pie With Lemon Crust! - 50.4473
Apricot Whip Pie
This Apricot Whip Pie is a wonderful dessert treat which has been a favorite for generations! Here's a simple and quick recipe for you to follow to make your own homamade Apricot Whip Pie without any flaw! - 37.7172
Lemon Ambrosia Pie With Coconut Crust
In top part of double boiler mix salt, sugar, and cornstarch.
Gradually stir in boiling water.
Cook over direct heat, stirring, until smooth and thickened.
Put over boiling water and cook, covered, for 10 minutes.
Stir small amount into beaten egg yolks, then... - 45.4901
Cheese Tomato Pie In Rice Crust
1. Mix rice, chives and egg white with fork. Spread evenly over bottom and halfway up side of 10-inch pie plate (do not leave any holes). Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) 2 minutes.
2. Sprinkle beef, onion and... - 34.2546
Two Crust Lemon Pie
Make pastry from a mix or favorite recipe.
Chill for 30 minutes, at least.
Then divide dough in half; roll out one half and line an 8 inch pie pan.
Keep remaining dough chilled.
Grate peels from both lemons.
Peel away all white pulp and cut lemons in sections... - 35.0572
Sugar Crusted Cherry Pies
Whizz the butter and flour together to fine breadcrumbs in a food processor, add the soured cream and whizz until the mix starts to clump together Bring the pastry together on a floured surface, wrap and chill for 20 minutes.
Heat the oven to 180C/fan... - 42.0195
Sweet Short Crust Key Lime Pie
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a large mixing bowl and rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the sugar, egg yolks, salt and enough water to bind together. Knead lightly and briefly to form a soft dough.
2. Roll... - 45.5672
Salmon Pie In Rice Crust
1) Preheat the oven to 425Â° F.
2) In a medium bowl, mix 1 beaten egg, rice, Cheddar cheese, salt and pepper together.
3) In a 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, firmly press the mixture over the bottom and... - 47.9001
Chicken Pot Pie With Cornbread Crust
For the filling.
In a large saucepan, heat the oil and butter and saute the onion until tender but not brown.
Stir in the flour until blended.
Slowly stir in the stock, whisking well.
Cook the mixture over medium heat until thickened and bubbly, about 2... - 41.4634
Walnut Meringue Ice Cream Pie
Lightly butter a 9-inch pie plate.
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Place egg whites in a clean dry copper or stainless-steel bowl.
Beat on medium speed until foamy.
Sprinkle in salt, raise speed, and beat until soft peaks form.
When egg whites are soft, begin... - 44.169
Tangy Lemon Meringue Pie
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
In a 3-cup saucepan, mix cornstarch with just enough cold water to allow you to stir it together until smooth.
Gradually stir in warm water and cook over direct medium heat, stirring constantly until thick and clear.
Remove from heat... - 41.0997
Black Bottom Pie With Chocolate Crust
Mix gelatin, 1/4 cup sugar, and the salt in top of small double boiler, Add milk, egg yolks and cornstarch; beat to blend.
Put over simmering water and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and coats a metal spoon.
Remove from heat and add... - 45.3187
Slice Of 9-inch Double-crust Lemon Pie
Roll half of pastry to 1/8 -inch thickness on a lightly floured surface; fit into a 9-inch pie plate.
Combine 1 1/4 cups sugar, flour, and salt, stirring well.
Cream butter; gradually add sugar mixture, beating well.
Add eggs, one at a time, and... - 42.351
No Crust Blueberry Chiffon Pie
1. In a large saucepan, combine 2 1/4 cups of the blueberries, honey and water.
2. Lightly bruise the berries with the back of spoon to expel juices.
3. Cook the berries over medium-low heat, stirring often, until they are soft about 8 to 10 minutes.... - 51.4635
Baked Ice Cream Pie In Cocoa Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. Take a bowl and add sifted flour, cocoa, sugar and salt to it . Fold in the shortening and beat the mixture using electric beater until it attains the consistency of corn meal and small peas.
3. Take... - 49.3816
Ginger Snaps Crust Black Bottom Pie
1 In a small sauce pan,mix gingersnap crumbs with melted butter or margarine.Press evenly over the bottom and side of a 10-inch pie plate.
2 Bake in a slow oven at 300 degrees farenheit for 5 minutes and chill.
3 In a cup,soften gelatin in water and... - 45.2645
Key Lime Pie
In the top of a double boiler, mix the egg yolks, 1/2 cup sugar, and the milk.
Place over simmering hot water.
Do not allow the water to touch the bottom of the pan holding the yolks.
Stir constantly, using a whisk, 10 to 15 minutes, until eggs form a loose,... - 44.235
Coffee Cream Pie
Place marshmallows and coffee in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Microwave 3 to 4 minutes or until marshmallows soften.
Stir until marshmallows melt.
Refrigerate until mixture resembles the consistency of egg whites.
Fold whipped cream into cooled mixture.
Pour... - 31.5539
Macaroon Pie Crust
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F
2) Take a clean glass or metal bowl and beat egg white to make a foam.
3) Mix sugar in it and beat untill mixture forms soft peaks with tips that curl over when the beaters are lifted.
4) Next add corn syrup... - 40.6793
Gluten Free Pie Crust
Pies can be not so good for people with gluten and lactose allergies. Watch KC Pomering of G-Free Foodie showing how to make a Gluten Free Pie Crust using gluten free substitutes for flour, dairy and shortening. - 127.118
Magic Pie Crust
Combine 1 1/2 cups flour and salt in large bowl.
Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse meal; do not overmix.
Beat egg with water in small bowl.
Add to flour mixture, tossing briefly with fork until just moistened.
Gently form into ball.
Generously... - 38.2618
How To Make Strawberry Almond Pie - (no Crust Needed)
Learn step by step how to make a refreshing and delicious Strawberry Almond Pie without a crust also known as Strawberry Frangipane Pie. In this episode I explain what's almond paste and why it has such a distinct flavor. You will also learn how to make... - 115.297
Grape Chiffon Pie
This simple Grape Chiffon Pie is just the way any chef would make it. Follow this extremely simple and quick way to make this Grape Chiffon Pie and WOW your friends and family! - 40.6443
Basic Pie Crust
Put egg yolk and sprouts in blender and blend on high speed for 20 seconds.
Cream together the butter and shortening in large bowl.
Add flours and salt and mix together with electric mixer or fingers until mixture is like coarse meal.
Mix in egg and... - 32.1224
How To Make A Cookie Crumb Pie Crust
Making a cookie crumb pie crust is easier than you think but you need to make sure the crumbs are not overly soggy with butter or egg white. Generally this recipe can be used for graham cracker crumbs, teddy graham crumbs, oreo crumbs, and nilla wafer crumbs... - 122.555
Graham Cracker Crumb Crust Chiffon Pie
Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup water.
Melt chocolate in 1/2 cup water in saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Remove from heat; add softened gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Beat egg yolks.
Gradually add 1/4 cup sugar and continue... - 46.1182
Lemon Meringue Short Crust Pie
1. Pre-heat oven at 375°F or Gas Mark 4.
2. In a flan ring, line the bottom with rolling out short crust pastry dough. Bake it at 375°F or Gas Mark 4.
3. In a bowl, add water to lemon juice such that it makes 6 tablespoons of... - 46.9791
Ratatouille Pie With Basil Crust
1. Make the crust: In a medium bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour with the sugar and salt. Cut in the vegetable shortening until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Lightly beat the egg yolk with the vinegar, water and basil. Mix the liquid into the flour... - 43.4431
Chicken Pie With Sweet Potato Crust
1) Set the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Stir the milk to the chicken broth.
3) Into a bowl, sift together baking powder and the remaining flour, mixed with the rest of the salt.
4) To it, mix the egg, potatoes and butter.
5) Roll out the dough on a... - 47.0683
Flaky Pastry For 2-crust Pie
Sift flour with salt into medium bowl.
With pastry blender, or 2 knives, using a short, cutting motion, cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
Quickly sprinkle ice water, 1 tablespoon at a time, over all of pastry mixture, tossing lightly... - 33.7034
Chicken Pie With Sweet Potato Crust
This recipe is from The Sweet Potato Lover’s Cookbook: More than 100 ways to enjoy one of the world’shealthiest foods by Lyniece North Talmadge and Madeleine Watt (Cumberland House; November 2010; 9781402239113; $14.99 U.S./ $17.99 CAN; cooking). Click... - 33.1945
Lattice Crusted Minestrone Pot Pies
1. make the soup: Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan. Add the leeks, celery, carrots and garlic and cook over moderate heat until the vegetables are golden and tender, about 12 minutes. Stir in the squash, kale, tomatoes, beans, chicken broth and rosemary... - 31.0897
White Meringue Key Lime Pie
Blend milk and egg yolks, at low speed.
Add peel, juice and coloring; blend until smooth.
Pour into shell.
Top with meringue; microwave.
Refrigerate several hours. - 34.5305
Pecan Pie With Karo White Syrup
1. Heat oven to 325°. Beat eggs slightly. Add sugar, syrup, salt, nuts, flour or cornstarch, and vanilla.
2. Pour into unbaked pie shell and bake 50 minutes in middle of oven. The pecans float to the top, forming a crust. Serve with a dollop of whipping... - 31.6594
Whole Wheat Oil Crust
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. In a bowl, pour the oil and milk together but do not mix.
3. Using either your hands or a food processor, mix the whole wheat flour and salt.
4. Slowly add the liquid and continue mixing, but stop mixing... - 38.1936
Sesame Seed Oil Crust
1. Pre-heat the oven to 450Â°F.
2. Using either your hands or a food processor, mix the sesame seeds whole wheat flour and salt.
3. In a bowl, mix oil and ice water.
4. Slowly add the liquid and continue mixing.
5. Add more water if needed... - 38.9061
White Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
1. Crush 30 of the chocolate wafers into fine crumbs (1 1/2 cups). In a bowl combine crumbs and melted butter or margarine; toss to mix well. Spread into a 9-inch pie plate. Press onto bottom and sides to form a firm, even crust; cover and chill.
2. For... - 36.6552
Black And White Chocolate-banana Tart
To Make Pastry: Place butter and sugar in food processor with metal blade or bowl with electric mixer and pulse or mix until mixture holds together.
Add egg and pulse 5 or 6 times or mix to blend.
Add flour and salt all at once and pulse several more times or... - 44.3824
1) Preheat the oven to 275F.
2) In a bowl, beat the egg whites till they become frothy.
3) Add in salt and vinegar. Beat to form stiff peaks.
4) Add in sugar, a tablespoon at a time. Beat well after adding sugar each time.
5) Transfer... - 35.9272
Pastel Meringue Shells
1) Preheat the oven to 150F.
2) In a large mixing bowl, add in the egg whites and cream of tartar.
3) Beat the mixture at high speed to form soft peaks.
4) Add in the sugar while beating continously. Next, beat in vinegar and vanilla.... - 39.2778
Double Meringue Butterscotch Pie
Prepare the Basic Meringue with four egg whites and smooth two-thirds of the amount onto the inside of a 10 in. (25 cm) pie pan that has been coated with non-stick cooking spray.
Shape the meringue into the shape of the pie pan.
Save the remaining meringue in... - 33.6827
In mixer bowl beat together egg whites, vanilla, salt, and cream of tartar till soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar and beat to stiff peaks and till sugar is dissolved.
Fold in chopped pecans.
Spread mixture onto bottom and sides of a well-buttered 9-inch... - 27.0622
Raspberry Cheese Pie
Crust: Combine all ingredients.
Press firmly into 23 cm (9-inch) pie plate; chill.
Raspberry Layer: In saucepan, combine raspberries, orange juice and cornstarch.
Cook, stir until thickened.
Pour into crust; chill.
Cheese Layer: In saucepan, blend soup, cream... - 44.5068
Apple Raisin Pie Supreme
Soak apples and raisins overnight in orange juice.
Drain and save any excess juice.
Add lemon juice, honey, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon to the fruit.
Put apples and raisins in bottom of uncooked crust.
Dribble any remaining orange juice over fruit.
Sprinkle... - 46.1217
Pumpkin Cheese Pie
To Prepare Crust:
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
In bowl combine zwieback crumbs and margarine, mixing thoroughly.
Using back of a spoon, press crumb mixture over bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie plate.
Bake until crisp and brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove from... - 43.2678
Homemade Lemon Meringue Pie
If you want to prepare a good pie from scratch, watch this recipe video of Homemade Lemon Meringue Pie. This recipe teaches you to make a gourmet pie and a simple pie crust. Give it a try and, you and your family will love it! - 130.532
Simple Meringue Shell
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
Lightly grease 9-inch pie pan.
Beat egg whites until foamy.
Gradually add sugar a tablespoon at a time and continue to beat until moist and stiff peaks form when beater is withdrawn.
Spoon into pie pan so that it covers bottom and... - 24.8286
Alabama Sweet Potato Meringue Pie
This Alabama Sweet Potato Meringue Pie is a dream ! I recommend this sweet potato dessert as one of the best sweet potato dishes you might have ever tasted. Try this Alabama Sweet Potato Meringue Pie and let me know if you like it ! - 50.1915
Strawberry Baked Alaska Pie
Mix vanilla wafer crumbs and butter.
Turn into a 9-inch pie pan and press evenly.
Combine rhubarb and 11/4 cups sugar in a saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar is dissolved.
Cover and continue cooking until rhubarb is... - 41.2511
Combine egg whites, cream of tartar, and salt in a mixing bowl.
Beat until soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar replacement.
Beat to stiffpeaks.
Spread over bottom and sides of 8 or 9 in. (20 or 23 cm) pie pan.
Bake at 275°F (135°C) for an hour or until... - 26.9706
Flavored Meringue Crust
Combine egg whites, cream of tartar, and salt in a mixing bowl.
Beat until soft peaks form.
Add flavoring of your choice.
Beat to stiff peaks.
Spread over bottom and sides of 8 or 9 in. (20 or 23 cm) pie pan.
Bake at 275°F (135°C) for an hour or until... - 25.6808
Meringue Pie Shell
1. Beat egg whites until stiff, with salt and cream of tartar.
2. Gradually beat in sugar, a little at a time, and continue beating until the meringue is very stiff and shiny.
3. Spread the meringue over the bottom of a well greased pie plate, about 1/4 of an... - 28.962
Kiwi Lemon Chiffon Pie
To Prepare Crust: In mixing bowl combine flour and salt; with pastry blender, or 2 knives used scissors-fashion, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add yogurt and mix thoroughly to form dough; form dough into a ball, wrap in plastic wrap,... - 42.6338
Bacon And Egg Pie
Choose a pie dish about 20-23 cm/8-9 inches in diameter and line with half the pastry.
Cut the bacon into uneven pieces, about the size of half of your thumb, and fry gently until the fat is running freely.
Drain well, then arrange on the base of the... - 36.5993
Luscious Pumpkin Pie
Luscious Pumpkin Pie has a fine taste. Luscious Pumpkin Pie gets its taste from pumpkin filling in pie crust. Luscious Pumpkin Pie is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 45.5331
1. Preheat oven to slow (300° F.).
2. Combine the egg whites, salt and cream of tartar in a mixing bowl. Beat with electric mixer or egg beater until foamy throughout.
3. Add the sugar, two tablespoons at a time, beating after each addition until the sugar... - 30.1016
Pineapple Meringue Pie
In a saucepan, combine pineapple, cornstarch, honey, lemon juice, and butter.
Cook, stirring frequently, until thick.
Pour a little of the pineapple mixture over the yolks, mix well, then stir into the hot mixture in the saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring... - 45.3311
Egg Pie is a sweet Filipino dessert that resembles an egg custard. Though famous in the Philippines and can be seen even in local bakeries, this delicious dessert has not made its own identity yet and is often confused as a giant egg custard or something... - 105.68
Roll out pastry to about 1/8-inch thickness, and cut into 4-inch squares.Place 2 or more ta-blespoons suitable savory filling just off center of each square.
Brush edge of each square with water, and fold pastry over to make a triangle; press edges together... - 21.1819
Old Fashioned Egg Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F (220° C).
2) In a mixing bowl, mix the flour and pinch of salt together.
3) Whisk in the egg, milk or water and melted butter, blend thoroughly.
4) Heat a lightly greased 10-inch crepe pan or skillet and... - 48.1939
Soak gelatin in 2 tablespoons water.
Combine sugar, egg yolks, cornstarch & salt; mix well.
Mix in scalded milk.
Place in a double boiler & cook until thickened.
Remove from heat; add soaked gelatin, vanilla, butter & 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg; blend in well.
Let... - 44.1082
Upside Down Berry Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
Flute edge; prick pastry.
Bake at 450° for 10 to 12 minutes.
For meringue, beat whites, vanilla, and cream of tartar till soft peaks form.
Gradually add 1/4 cup sugar;... - 47.6445
Apple Pie Supreme
Heat juice; add cornstarch.
Cook until thick.
Add cinnamon and apples.
Place in pie shell.
Brush top crust with beaten egg white.
Bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes. - 34.236
Sugar N Spice Pie
Before baking, brush top crust with egg white.
Combine remaining ingredients and sprinkle over crust.
Bake as directed. - 23.1881
Grapefruit Chiffon Pie
1. In a bowl, soak gelatin in grapefruit juice until soft.
2. In the top pan of a double broiler, using an electric mixer, beat egg yolks with 1/4 cup of the sugar, and salt until well mixed.
3. Gradually add gelatine mixture and beat to mix.
4. Over a... - 48.8994
So Fine Key Lime Pie
1. Pie: In small bowl sprinkle gelatin over lime juice. Let stand until softened, 5 minutes. Stir to dissolve gelatin.
2. In large heat-resistant bowl beat whole egg and yolk with electric mixer until thick and lemon colored, about 5 minutes. Add gelatin... - 47.3116
Butter Crunch Alaska Pie
Bake pie crust.
Pack ice cream in crust.
Freeze until firm, about 8 hours.
Move oven rack to lowest position.
Heat oven to 500°.
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar until foamy.
Beat in sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time; continue beating until stiff and... - 37.9871
Egg Nog Pie
1. Place the gingernuts in a paper bag and crush finely with a rolling pin. Combine with the caster sugar and melted butter. Press into the base and sides of a 20 cm/ 8 in flan dish and chill.
2. Sprinkle the gelatine over 30 ml/2 tbls of the water and leave... - 35.3632
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Brush pie crust with egg white.
Cream butter and sugar in medium bowl until smooth.
Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Blend in syrup and vanilla.
Pour into crust.
Arrange pecans over top in circular... - 39.4429
Guilt-free Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine graham cracker crumbs, honey, and applesauce, mashed banana, or prune puree. Pat into a 9-inch pie pan.
3. Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
4. When crust is cool, mix pumpkin, milk, sugar, cinnamon, ginger,... - 37.3008
Dried Apricot Pie
Cook apricots in water until pulppy. Soften gelatine in water. Mix egg
yolks, brown sugar, salt, lemon juice and apricot pulp. Cook over low
heat. Stir constantly until thick. Add gelatine. Chill until firm.
Beat egg whites and sugar until stiff. Whip cream;... - 38.7631
Crab And Clam Pie
Crab And Clam Pie has a Tangy taste.The Black Pepper and Eggs gives the Crab And Clam Pie moist taste. - 33.2762
Salmon In Pastry
Place butter, flour, and milk in a small pan.
Bring to a boil on conventional burner, whisking constantly.
Cook for 2 minutes.
Drain salmon; remove skin and bones.
Stir salmon and remaining ingredients into sauce.
Roll out pastry to a 10inch square and place... - 36.2341
Key Lime Pie
Combine condensed milk, egg yolks & lime juice; mix well.
Beat 1 egg white stiff; fold into above mixture.
Pour into pie crust.
Make a meringue by beating stiff 3 egg whites, adding cream of tartar & 6 tablespoons sugar gradually as you beat.
Top pie with... - 35.1523
Rhine Wine Chiffon Pie
1. Prepare 9-inch crust as directed; set aside.
2. In heavy 1-quart saucepan, beat wine, egg yolks, and 1/3 cup sugar until well mixed. Sprinkle gelatin evenly over mixture; let stand 1 minute to soften gelatin slightly. Cook over low heat about 5 minutes,... - 31.5584
Breakfast menus offer some of our most favorite food items including bacon, eggs, pancakes, beignets and list goes on and on. This will be one of you’re favorite go to dishes especially when your entertaining because it is packed with flavor, it’s quick,... - 118.015
Rosy Rhubarb Pie
Prepare a 9-inch pie shell; roll out remaining pastry for top crust.
Sprinkle tapioca over bottom of pie shell.
Wash rhubarb, trim off leaves and ends of stems, and cut into 1-inch pieces to make 6 cups.
(Peel only if skin is tough.) Toss rhubarb... - 45.9399
Pear N Cheese Pie
Day before: Soften gelatine in cold water.
In double-boiler top, beat egg yolks; stir in lemon juice and rind, 1/4 cup sugar, salt.
Cook over boiling water, stirring, until mixture thickens; then add softened gelatine; stir until dissolved; remove from... - 44.5803
Pork And Lamb In Crust
Roll out the pie dough and fit into a 9" (23 cm) deep dish pie shell.
In a mixing bowl blend the pork, lamb and cream sauce.
Add the seasonings and onion.
Beat the egg yolk and fold into the mixture.
Beat the egg whites stiffly, fold into the mixture.
Pour... - 34.7503
1. Preheat oven to moderate (375° F.).
2. Using a knife, chop the almonds fine. Do not put them through a food grinder.
3. Beat the egg white until stiff and gradually fold in the sugar. Fold in the chopped almonds and press the mixture firmly over the... - 22.1209
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick spray.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg substitute and egg white until stiff and fluffy.
4. Add the rice to the egg and mix well.
5. Transfer the rice to the... - 35.1051
Dissolve gelatin in brandy, set aside.
Scald milk in top of a double boiler.
Beat egg yolks and 1/4 cup sugar at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Gradually stir about one-fourth of hot milk into yolk mixture, add to remaining hot milk, stirring... - 41.4998