- » Egg Wash Bread
Egg Wash Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg wash bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg wash bread recipes.
Combine egg white and salt; beat with fork until foamy.
Used for crisp tops on savory breads. - 13.849
Orange Flower Bread
Grease an 8-inch springform pan.
Turn the dough into the pan and press it out evenly to the sides.
Take off the sides and place a plain 3-inch round cookie cutter in the center of the dough.
Using a sharp knife, cut through the dough from the outside edge of... - 34.1026
For the filling mix the onion with the sausage meat.
Melt the shortening and fry the sausage meat and onion in it gently for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat.
Add the remainder of the ingredients and mix well.
Leave to cool before using.
For the finish brush... - 36.7773
Work the dried apricots into the risen dough with the lemon rind by squeezing and kneading until evenly mixed.
Divide into 3 equal pieces.
Roll out each piece into a strand approximately 14 inches long.
Pinch the 3 strands together at one end.
Braid the... - 33.1602
Orange And Raisin Twist
Place the raisins and 3 tablespoons orange juice in a small bowl; leave to soak for 10 minutes.
Drain the raisins.
Work the raisins into the orange dough by squeezing and kneading until evenly mixed.
Divide the dough into 2 pieces.
Roll out each piece to a... - 38.1726
Ham And Mushroom Braid
For the filling lightly fry the onion in the shortening or drippings for 1-2 minutes.
Add the mushrooms and ham and fry until the onion is soft but not colored.
Remove from the heat and add the breadcrumbs, seasonings and sauce and bind with the beaten... - 40.4283
Napkin Ring Rolls
Divide the dough into 6 pieces.
Cut each piece in half.
Roll out each half to a thin strand 12 inches long.
Twist the 2 strands together and join to form a circle.
Place on a greased baking sheet.
Repeat for the other rolls.
Cover and let rise for about 30... - 31.1881
Flat Bread With Chives And Scrambled Eggs
Beat the eggs, salt, milk, paprika and pepper with a wire whisk.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the butter in a pan.
Add the egg-and-milk mixture and allow to thicken over low heat.
Wash and pat the chives dry and chop.
Sprinkle over the still-moist eggs.
Slide eggs... - 39.8136
Whole Wheat Walnut Bread
Whole Wheat Walnut Bread has a Wonderful taste. The wheat flour and walnuts gives the Whole Wheat Walnut Bread Gripping taste. - 45.0719
Ham And Eggs On Toast
Mix half the butter with the mustard.
Wash, dry, and thickly slice the tomatoes.
Peel and grate the onions.
Remove the fat from the ham and cut the ham in strips.
Wash and shake the chives dry and chop.
Heat the remaining butter, whisk the eggs with the salt... - 40.5669
Classic Egg Challah - Part 2 : Braiding The Rolls
This is the review of Part 2 of the video. In this part the Chef shows the 2 different styles of braiding the rolls. One is the traditional way and the other is the flower roll. She explains the styles in detail in order to have better understanding. - 119.204
1. In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in lukewarm water.
2. Into a large warm bowl, sift flour, sugar and salt.
3. Beat eggs with lukewarm milk and stir in vanilla
4. Preheat the oven to 400°F before baking the bread.
5. Make a well in the... - 46.5398
Cinnamon Bunny Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Take a small saucepan and combine milk with butter. Heat over low flame until butter melts completely. Remove from heat and put aside to bring the temperature down to lukewarm or 110° F.
3) Take a... - 47.4451
Stir yeast and water together in a large bowl. Let stand 10 minutes.
Add shortening, sugar, and salt. Beat in flour.
On a floured surface, knead dough until it is smooth and satiny. (Add extra flour if necessary.)
Form into a ball. Cover with a clean cloth... - 40.4071
Bread And Butter Pudding
1.Preheat oven to Regulo 4 or 325°F.
2. Wash and clean sultanas.
3. Take a 1 pint pie dish and grease it a cooking fat of choice.
4. Apply butter the bread. Using a knife, trim off crusts and cut each piece into 4 neat triangles.
5. In... - 43.5042
Pesto Swirl Yogurt Bread
Remove stems from basil.
Wash leaves thoroughly in lukewarm water; drain well.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add basil and next 4 ingredients.
Top with cover; process until smooth.
Stir in 1/4 cup yogurt; set aside.
Dissolve yeast in warm water... - 42.1663
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Lightly coat 3 inch muffin moulds with butter.
3) In a small bowl, soak the yeast in water, until soft.
4) In another bowl, stir milk with butter, salt and sugar until butter melts.
5) Allow the milk... - 45.8198
Prepare the yeast liquid as for Plain White Bread using only 3/4 cup of the warm water.
Blend the tomato paste with the remaining water.
Add the yeast liquid and tomato liquid to the dry ingredients and follow the method for Plain White Bread.
Shape into... - 41.4892
Semolina Bread has a great taste. The egg with flour gives the Semolina Bread a fine taste. - 44.8553
Whole Wheat Bread
Prepare the yeast batter: mix together 1 cup flour, the sugar, compressed or dry yeast and the warm milk in a large bowl.
Cover and set aside until bubbly, about 20 minutes in a warm place, longer in a cool one.
Mix the remaining flour with the salt and rub... - 43.5809
Eggs Jason Graham
Hard boil four eggs.
Cool and cut in half lengthwise.
Heat the butter in a sauce pan, add 2 tbsp (30 ml) of flour and cook 2 minutes over low heat.
Add the cream, shrimp and seasonings; simmer into a very thick sauce.
Cool to room temperature.
Blend the egg... - 43.4934
Basic Whole Wheat Molasses Bread
Scald milk in small saucepan.
Add brown sugar, salt, butter, and molasses.
Stir until dissolved; let stand until lukewarm.
Pour water into warm, large mixing bowl.
Sprinkle yeast over water; stir until dissolved.
Pour in milk mixture, stirring... - 43.0667
Baked French Bread
This french bread is a yeast levened bread made with flour, eggs and cornmeal. Baked in the oven with a brush of egg wash, the french bread may be served with meals with a desired side. - 42.6603
Plain White Bread
Prepare the yeast liquid: mix the compressed yeast with the warm liquid until it has dissolved or dissolve 1 teaspoon sugar in the warm liquid, then sprinkle on the dry yeast.
Leave in a warm place for 10 minutes or until dissolved and frothy.
Mix the flour... - 35.5093
Mix the chicken with the green onion in a mixing bowl.
Heat the butter in a sauce pan.
Add 2 tbsp (30 ml) of flour.
Cook 2 minutes over low heat.
Add the cream, sherry, parsley and chervil.
Cook into a very thick sauce.
Pour over the chicken and blend... - 42.325
Homemade crispy scones are the perfect teatime snacks for your family. They are not only tasty but quick and easy to make. Just check out this video for the recipe detail. - 121.192
Baked Char Siu Bao
If the very thought of mildly sweet and pillowy soft buns stuffed with savory barbecued pork gets you drooling, then you will surely don't mind making this Chinese delicacy at home. These delicious sweet little buns taste even better when baked. Although a... - 64.7185
1. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in 2 cups warm water.
2. Add sugar, butter, egg, salt, and 3 cups flour to the yeast starter and beat with a wooden spoon until smooth.
Add enough additional flour with your hand and bind to form a stiff dough.... - 46.3656
Challah has a unique taste. The Dry yeast and sugar gives the Challah a prefect taste. Must catch it. - 46.5053
Follow the method for making Plain White Bread, adding the dry onion soup mix to the flour.
Shape into loaves, rolls or batons.
To make a baton, cut off and use one-third of the dough.
Roll out the dough to a sausage shape about 10 inches long, tapering at... - 40.6235
Cranberry Yeast Bread
This Cranberry Yeast Bread is a delicious fruity bread that you can satiate your guests with on any occasion. Enjoy this berry and honey bread on your next meal and let me know if you like it. Your suggestions for this Cranberry Yeast Bread are welcome. - 47.3603
In a large bowl combine the lukewarm milk, half the sugar and the yeast.
Mix well and leave for about 10 minutes until frothy.
Sift the flour into the yeast liquid with the salt, remaining sugar and the baking powder then add the melted butterand the lightly... - 46.3379
Preheat the oven to 425°.
Wash spinach well in several changes of water.
Remove any coarse stalks.
Put into saucepan with only the water that still clings to the spinach after washing.
Cook for 5-10 minutes till tender.
Stir in 1 tbsp of the butter and... - 45.5261
In a small bowl mix the yeast and 1/2 teaspoon sugar with the lukewarm water, then leave for about 10 minutes until frothy.
Bring the milk to aboil then pour it into a large mixing bowl.
Add the butter or margarine cut into pieces, the remaining sugar and the... - 44.7264
Ham, Egg, And Asparagus Casserole
Wash asparagus and break off tough ends. With vegetable peeler, remove scales from stocks to remove sand, if necessary. (Peeling the bottom inch or two of stock eliminates the fibrous part.) Bias-cut stocks into about 2-inch lengths. Cook in boiling water... - 22.2471
Homemade Butter Braid Bread
In a small bowl combine the yeast and the water.
Set aside until the yeast starts foaming, about 5 to 10 minutes.
In a large bowl combine the milk, sugar, butter and salt; let cool.
Add 1 cup of the flour and mix well.
Stir in the yeast mixture and eggs,... - 41.7267
In a bowl mix the flour with the yeast.
Cut the butter over it in flakes.
Add the salt, egg, paprika and thyme, mix in with the milk and knead everything together.
Cover and allow to rise 50 minutes.
Finely dice the ham and cheese and mix with the... - 45.423
Wheatberry Multigrain Bread
In a 2-quart microwavesafe bowl, stir together oats, bulgur, and l cup cold water.
Microwave, uncovered, on high (100%) for 2 to 4 minutes, or until water is absorbed and mixture is soft.
Cool to lukewarm.
To Make in a Food Processor: You need a large food... - 42.459
Devonshire Or Cornish Splits
Prepare the dough and rise as for Plain White Bread (Standard Method).
Divide the risen dough into 14 equal pieces and shape into biscuits.
Place well apart on greased baking sheets.
Cover and let rise until doubled in sizeBrush the biscuits with milk or egg... - 31.1871
Mix the flour with the caraway, salt, baking powder and 2 teaspoons of rubbed thyme.
Make a well in the middle, drop in 2 eggs and 1 egg white and mix with some of the flour.
Scatter the shortening over the flour in small bits and quickly knead together.
From... - 42.2583
Wash dates, remove stones, and cut in pieces.
Add the soda and boiling water and let stand while preparing the rest of the bread.
Cream butter, add sugar gradually; when well creamed, add the well beaten egg yolk; then the nuts, vanilla, dates and flour.
Mix... - 36.4403
1. Wash and dry raisins if necessary.
2. Grate the orange rind, and squeeze and measure the juice.
3. Sift first four dry ingredients together twice.
4. Add the raisins.
5. Combine the liquid ingredients and the grated orange rind.
6. Add the liquid... - 40.5066
Gull Or Quail Eggs
If the eggs have been bought uncooked, plunge them into cold water.
Should any float, discard as not fresh.
Put the eggs into a saucepan of cold water, bring to the boil and cook for 8-9 minutes.
Run cold water over them.
Store in refrigerator until... - 31.7975
Pumpkin Raisin Bread
Watch Chef Brian make this easy Pumpkin bread perfect for your thanksgiving feast. This is a "mix all in one bowl" batter recipe so calls for very little washing and cleaning. - 104.198
Blueberry Orange Bread
Melt butter in boiling water in small bowl.
Add 1/2 cup orange juice and 3 teaspoons rind.
Beat egg with sugar until light and fluffy.
Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with orange liquid, beating until smooth.
Fold in berries.
Bake in greased fancy 1... - 46.3421
1. Heat milk just below boiling point. Cool to lukewarm temperature.
2. Grease a muffin pan with oil or butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F, about 20 minutes before baking time
4. In a medium mixing bowl, using a wire whisk, beat... - 43.3089
Anchovy And Egg Sandwich
1. Using a pestle and mortar or in a liquidizer pound together the anchovies, egg yolks, cheese, cayenne and cream, using enough of the cream to make a smooth blend.
2. Coat the bread with the butter.
3. With the anchovy and egg mixture spread half the... - 38.5908
Eggs Baked In Tomatoes
1) Wash tomatoes and wipe dry. With a knife remove the top.
2) With a spoon scoop out the pulp without damaging the shell.
3) Rub salt on the inside of the tomato. Turn upside for 30 minutes to drain liquid.
4) Skin and finely chop garlic. ... - 45.4767
Baked Zucchini And Eggs For Lunch Or Supper
Wash the zucchini and cut off the ends.
Cut them into quarters lengthwise.
If the quarters are very large, cut them into halves.
Scoop out most of the seeds with a knife.
Cut the strips into 3/4-inch pieces.
Spread out a clean kitchen towel and put the... - 45.0236
Graham Brown Bread
In large bowl thoroughly stir together the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder, soda, salt, ground cloves, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
Cut in the shortening till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Combine buttermilk, molasses, and eggs; add to flour mixture,... - 44.2819
Spinach Basil Bread
If you are looking for a healthy way to have bread, here is one of the ways! Make your bread with spinach, basil and pine nuts and have a healthy and nutritious breakfast with every bite. This recipe video demonstrates the recipe step by step, watch it! - 126.521
Carrot Bread is really popular with my family and its sure to be so with your family too. The excellent blend of flavors makes Carrot Bread a great treat. This amazing Carrot Bread is the Side Dish of choice for a winning meal. Try out this Carrot Bread right... - 49.0888
Eggs florentine is a spinach and eggs recipe made with tomato sauce. Nutritious and healthy, this eggs florentine recipe made be spruced up with added cheese and some paprika. It can be served with soft bread rolls and a bowl of soup or stew. A very... - 39.1139
Eggs With Shrimp
Preheat the oven to 225°.
Remove the dark vein in the shrimp where necessary.
Rinse the shrimp in a sieve and drain.
Whisk the eggs in a bowl with the cream, salt, pepper, and paprika.
Stir in the shrimp.
Butter four individual souffle molds and fill with... - 38.3773
Spinach Baked Eggs With Parmesan & Tomato Toasts
1. Mix the soft butter with the Parmesan, tomatoes and basil. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Wash the spinach, put into a large pan, then cover and cook until the spinach is wilted, about 2-3 mins. Drain well, pressing out all water, then return to the pan... - 30.7004
Wild Persimmon And Hickory Nut Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 325°.
2. Take two 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pans and spread 2 tablespoons of the softened butter over the bottom and sides of the pans using a pastry brush.
3. To each pan add 2 tablespoons of the flour and tip the pan back... - 42.4971
Baked Eggs In A Crust With Watercress
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Heat 4 tablesppon (60ml.) butter until melted.
3.Apply the butter on bread cases both from outside and within using a pastry brush.
4.Bake the cases for 10 minutes.
5.Meanwhile, boil salted water in a... - 45.1298
Egg Salad Sandwich
A smart, stylish, satisfying starter, egg salad sandwich truly makes for an irresistible treat. Great for a summer lunch, picnic or barbeque – this filling treat takes no time to make at all. Betty's version of this sumptuous sandwich is a breeze to make... - 118.168
Tuna Egg Roll
1) In a bowl, mash the tuna and mix with egg, mushroom, seasoning and Worcestershire sauce.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat the tuna mixture for 4 minutes or until heated through, stirring constantly.
3) Place the bread slice on the working table and... - 44.5111
Egg And Bacon Salad
1. Boil the eggs for 8 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, fry the diced bacon gently in an ungreased heavy-based frying pan until dry. Turn the heat off under the pan and leave the bacon to cool slightly.
3. Add the vinegar, mustard, honey, salt and yogurt to the bacon... - 32.7999
Caesar Salad With Quail S Eggs
1 Wash the lettuce.
2 Drain well and dry.
3 Shred or simply tear the leaves into small pieces.
4 Cut the anchovy fillets into very small sections.
5 Cut the bread into squares.
6 In a non-stick frying pan, heat olive oil and fry... - 45.4362
Seafood Eggs Benedict
Wash fresh asparagus.
Snap off heavy woody ends; discard.
Cut into 2- to 3-inch spears.
Cook asparagus in a saucepan in a small amount of water until barely tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
If using canned asparagus, warm in a saucepan in aparagus liquid, 5... - 43.8729
Beans With Egg Sauce
1) If fresh beans are being used wash, them and trim to remove the strings.
2) Break them or cut into short lengths.
3) In boiling salted water, cook them 10-15 minutes or until tender.
4) Drain the beans, saving 1 cup of the cooking liquid.
5)... - 47.1568
Eggs With Mussels
Scrape and wash the mussels: put them in a pan with the white wine, the peeled and chopped onion, the bunch of mixed herbs and a little pepper.
Cook for 10 to 15 minutes, shaking the pan from time to time.
Drain the mussels, throw away the shells, and filter... - 35.0339
Scrambled Eggs With Fresh Salsa
1) To prepare the salsa wash cilantro under running water to clean it.
2) Remove the leaves off the stems, chop coarsely.
3) In a small bowl add cilantro along with other salsa ingredients.
4) Toss to combine.
5) Cover and chill.
6) Take... - 48.4568
Basic Large Sweet Brioche
Beat butter in large mixing bowl with wooden spoon or electric mixer until creamy.
Add combined sugar and salt gradually; cream until well blended.
Sprinkle yeast over warm water in small bowl; stir until dissolved.
Add milk, yeast, eggs, and flour to creamed... - 44.9516
Mushroom Soup With Eggs And Cream
1. Trim the ends of the mushrooms stalks
2. Wash and dry the mushrooms and stalks carefully
3. Rinse and dry the vegetables carefully too
4. In a large pan, heat the butter and oil
5. Add the vegetables to the pan and sauté for 8... - 42.8446
Cook the millet 10 minutes in the bouillon with the saffron and some of the pepper.
Wash, peel and cut the asparagus into 1/4-inch pieces and cook with the millet 15 more minutes.
Clean, wash and thinly slice the mushrooms and saute 10 minutes in 3... - 42.8213
Tomatzas Decadent Raisin Bread
Here is a twist for any bread....enjoy the aroma of fresh baked bread right in your own home. Key ingredients, are raisins, apples and cinnamon. - 99.9205
Greek Easter Bread
Greek Easter Bread has a moist taste. The flour and eggs gives the Greek Easter Bread Energizing taste. - 44.9919
Bean And Butter Bread
1) Take a blender and place kidney beans, molasses, egg, sugar, peanut butter and salt in it. Blend until a smooth paste is formed.
2) Pour in a large mixing bowl and stir in hot water. Combine yeast along with the all-purpose flour and mix well. Add... - 47.0045
Blueberry Breakfast Bread
Grease a 9- by 9- by 3-inch pan.
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Cream butter and sugar together in large bowl of electric mixer.
Beat in egg.
Add dry ingredients alternately with buttermilk.
Mix only until batter is smooth.
Toss remaining 1/4 cup flour with... - 44.2562
Apricot Nut Bread
Wash apricots quickly in cold water, then cut in small pieces, and soak in the warm water 2 to 3 hours.
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with baking powder and salt.
Beat eggs until light.
Gradually add sugar, beating thoroughly.
Drain the apricots,... - 42.3096
Hot Onion Bread
In a 10-inch cast-iron frying pan, slowly fry the onions in olive oil until they are limp and golden but not brown.
Sprinkle the cooked onion with rosemary.
Remove and reserve the onion.
Don't wash the frying pan, which is now oiled and ready for the bread... - 43.9134
Cranberry Nut Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease two foil loaf pans, 7 by 3 1/2 by 2 inches. Wash cranberries, removing stems; chop coarsely.
2. Sift flour with sugar, baking powder and salt into large bowl. Stir in cranberries and walnuts.
3. In small bowl, with rotary... - 45.4478
French Bread Part 2 - Baking
This is the second part of the video on how to prepare French Bread at home. This video talks about how to shape the dough, season and bake the bread. One of the joys of making this bread at home is that you can enjoy it fresh and hot. Have fun! - 74.9575
Reserve a little cheese for sprinkling over the top of the loaf or rolls.
Add the remainder with the mustard and pepper to the dough.
Squeeze and knead into; the dough by hand until the cheese is evenly mixed through the dough.
Shape to fit a well greased... - 35.1385
Fruit Nut Bread
Combine dried fruit, orange slices and water in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover pan and set aside 15 minutes.
Grease a 9" x 5" loaf pan or thoroughly wash, dry and grease a 1-pound coffee can.
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
In a mixing bowl, beat shortening,... - 42.0017
Molasses Round Bread
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Thoroughly wash, dry, grease and flour 3 empty 16-ounce cans; set aside.
In a large bowl, cream butter or margarine and sugar until smooth and fluffy.
Beat in eggs.
Stir in applesauce and molasses until thoroughly blended.
In... - 42.8768
Feta Cheese Bread With Honeyed Dates
1) Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
2) In a bowl, dissolve the yeast and sugar in 100ml warm water, then leave in a warm place for about 15-20 minutes or until it begins to froth.
3) On a work surface, combine flour and pinch of salt.... - 46.3907
Raisin Bread Pudding
1) Thoroughly wash the raisins.
2) In a bowl of lukewarm water soak the raisins.
3) Remove from water and drain on a paper towel.
4) Toast the bread by cutting off the crusts.
5) Spread butter on the toasts.
6) In a baking dish, place... - 49.5155
English Muffin Bread
Pour 1/4 cup warm water into a small bowl; stir in yeast and sugar until dissolved.
Set aside until foamy, about 15 minutes.
Heat milk in a small saucepan until small bubbles form around edge of pan.
Pour milk into a large bowl.
Cool to 105F (40C) or until a... - 38.5645
Sweet Bread Loaf
1. In a large bowl, tip in the warm milk and the yeast
2. Disperse the yeast in the milk.
3. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoonfuls flour and leave for 12 minutes until the mixture is foamy.
4. Grease a baking tray and set aside for the baking... - 47.494
Cheese Ravioli With Marinara Sauce And Garlic Bread
Chop up onions, garlic and carrots. Sauté on a medium high heat until the onions become translucent and the carrots are tender. Add a cup of merlot and reduce to about half which is 10-15 minutes. After wine reduces put in the tomatoes, bay leaves, oregano... - 36.7637
Easy Sourdough Bread
How about one awesome recipe suggestion to attempt today? This Easy Sourdough Bread is too good to be passed up, so make a special note of it. The European Easy Sourdough Bread is a delight to serve and enjoy. Less than 160 minutes would be the overall... - 44.7907
Cornish Hens With Bread Stuffing
Cornish Hens With Bread Stuffing is an irresistible mouth watering recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Cornish Hens With Bread Stuffing dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 47.7981
Fruit Filled Bread Pudding
Bread Pudding! Yummy! You will love the way this delicious Bread Pudding satisfies your taste buds and just makes your day!!! Try it! - 45.708
Healthy Homemade Bread
1. Preheat the oven sufficiently well for baking the bread at 170 degrees centigrade.
2. In a bowl add lukewarm water, yeast and sugar(with honey if desired) and leave for about 5 minutes covering with a cloth.
3. After 5 minutes whisk... - 110.868
Kabocha Bread Pudding With Pisco Soaked Prunes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a small bowl, cover the prunes with the pisco and let stand for 1 hour, until plump. Meanwhile, bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil. Add the kabocha squash and simmer until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain well. Transfer... - 36.0078
In a saucepan combine 1 cup water, sugar and salt.
Heat to lukewarm over low heat.
Add margarine; stir until melted.
Into a large bowl pour the mixture.
Add yeast; stir until dissolved.
Add flour; mix well.
Dust a working surface with flour.
Onto the floured... - 36.2044
Big Salad In Bread Bowl - Summer
The big salad in bread bowl is a very original idea for a trip outdoors... nice to see and quick to prepare, it will certainly be a hit among your friends! - 135.946
Crispy Breaded Tripe
Wash tripe; cover with seasoned water and simmer for about 1 1/2 hours, or until tender.
Drain, and cool.
Cut into 16 pieces.
Combine beaten egg, evaporated milk, salt, pepper, sage, and onion.
Dip tripe into mixture, then coat with crumbs.
Arrange pieces 1... - 40.4556
Breaded Cod Fillets
Breaded Cod Fillets is the apt recipe to tickle your taste buds. Pamper everyone with Breaded Cod Fillets as Main Dish. It is a staple food of the European people which has now gained popularity the world over. Am I hearing a thank you from you for sharing... - 49.2014
Breading Tips Using Dehydrated Instant Potatoes
If you like to savor your meats with extra crunchy, crispy breading, potato flakes are your best bet. Potato flakes are any day a great alternative to messy cornflakes or even mashed potatoes. Not only do they serve as great binding agent, but the humble... - 116.807