- » Egg Tomato Curry
Egg Tomato Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg tomato curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg tomato curry recipes.
Tomato Caraway Egg Curry
Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
When hot, add the onion and bay leaves and cook until the onion is tender, stirring occasionally.
Add tomatoes, vinegar, salt, cayenne pepper, and caraway seeds and simmer gently until the tomatoes are soft,... - 37.4011
Tomato And Egg Curry
This is a spicy tangy curry with egg that is a very good accompaniment to rotis. It can also be served with steamed rice and curry. The tomatoes give the tanginess which compliments the eggs very well. - 0
You May Also Like!
Eggs Baked In Tomato Cups
1) From the tomatoes, remove the seeds and pulp carefully.
2) Drain the tomato halves by putting them up-side down.
3) Along with fresh herbs and shallots, chop the pulp and season with pepper and salt.
4) Into each empty tomato shell,... - 40.2055
Tomato Egg Curry
Heat oil. Add cloves and cinnamon sticks, add cumin seeds and onions. Saute onions until they turn brownish.
Add chopped tomatoes, turmeric powder, salt and chilly powder. Mix well and cover with lid.
Remove lid after 2 minutes and smash tomatoes with... - 43.4717
Bacon And Egg Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Wash the tomatoes properly and cut off the tops.
2) Scoop the pulp out, leaving the shells intact and chop the tomato pulp.
3) After draining the shells, sprinkle cavities with salt and pepper to taste.
4) Combine eggs, tomato pulp,... - 47.2831
Curried Egg And Shrimp Stuffed Tomatoes
Mix together mayonnaise, curry powder, garlic salt, cayenne, chopped eggs, green onion, and celery.
Cover and chill up to 24 hours.
Add shrimp just before ready to serve.
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven for 8 minutes or until golden;... - 48.2019
Sauteed Tomatoes With Egg Sauce
Cut the washed stemmed tomatoes in halves and dip in seasoned flour.
Saute in 3 tbsp fat until tender, turning once.
Arrange on buttered toast.
Then melt 2 tbsp fat in the same frying pan, add the onion and flour and stir until smooth.
Then add the milk, salt... - 36.3145
Tomato-egg Curry By Nisha
heat oil in a pan.Fry onions, chillies, ginger and garlic in the oil
Add tomatoes and fry for sometime.
Add all the masalas and salt and fry.
Add water little at a time to form curry of desired consistence.paste/medium batter consistency is best liked and... - 41.8685
Potato Egg Curry / Indian Potato Egg / Indian Curry
How to make Potatoes and egg curry with soya chunks, peas and Indian spices. Really yummy curry dish made by frying cumin seeds, onions, ginger- garlic paste, green chillies with Indian spices, tomato paste, potatoes, peas and hard boiled eggs. - 0
Spicy Egg Gravy
This Egg gravy is very tasty, sour, hot and sweet. Try and enjoy! - 47.4139
Curry Stuffed Eggs
1) Using a knife, cut the egg into halves lengthwise
2) Take out the yolk from the white and keep aside
3) Sieve them into a bowl
4) Into a bowl, add in the butter, onion, curry powder and salt
5) Using a whisk, beat till fluffy
6) Mix together the... - 40.1301
Curried Egg Sandwiches
1. Mix eggs with mayonnaise, curry powder, stuffed olives, salt, and pepper.
2. Spread the mixture between the bread slices and serve with tomato sauce. - 34.4872