- » Egg Tart Using Whipping Cream
Egg Tart Using Whipping Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Egg Tart Using Whipping Cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Egg Tart Using Whipping Cream recipes.
Kiwi Fruit Cream Tart
On a floured surface, roll out pastry dough 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick.
Cut out an 8-inch (20-cm) round from center of dough.
Using a 2-inch (5-cm) round cutter, cut out 12 half-moon shapes from surrounding dough.
Sprinkle a baking sheet with cold water.
Place... - 44.5236
Lemon Cream Tart
This is a perfect dessert to make for the Holidays. Lemon Cream Tart is simply delicious and a fancy dessert. I'm sure your family and friends will love it! - 98.8369
Skinny Strawberry And Honey-cream Tart
Skinny Strawberry And Honey-cream Tart is a wonderful summer dessert recipe that I've changed around because it traditionally had a sweet, pastry base containing lots of butter and eggs. Pastry can also be a bit of a pain to make, so, I have done a quick,... - 35.6009
Individual Almond Cream Tarts
1. Prepare tart shells: Into medium-sized bowl, measure flour and butter or margarine. With fingertips, blend flour and butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. In cup, beat cold water with egg yolks. Add yolk mixture to flour mixture, stirring to mix... - 33.7922
Cream Cheese Tarts
Beat cream cheese in a medium mixing bowl until soft and creamy.
Gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in vanilla.
Place a vanilla wafer in each paper-lined muffin cup; spoon cream... - 31.7946
Cream Cheese Tart With Prunes
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium saucepan mix red wine, water, cinnamon stick, cloves, and prunes.
3. Boil the mixture for 1 minute and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Keep aside until ready to use.
5. In a large bowl beat cream... - 47.1475
Apricot Strawberry Tarts
1. Preheat oven.
2. Make pastry and line tart molds with it. Bake until firm.
3. To prepare cream, in a heavy-bottomed saucepan keep yolks.
4. Add 1/2 cup sugar to it and beat with wire whip.
5. Beat for 2 minutes.
6. Add flour and hot... - 46.1213
Parisian Fruit Tart
Everyone who have had these yummy Parisian Fruit Tart have fallen in love with it! Who wouldn€™t? It is just too tasty to resist! I love munching into these Parisian Fruit Tart that I make it a point to bake for all holidays! - 46.5438
Miniature Chevre Tarts
Working with one fourth of the dough at a time, roll it out to 1/8 inch thick.
Use it to line 3-inch tarts.
Line dough in tart pan with aluminum foil and fill with either uncooked rice or beans.
Bake at 375Â°F. for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Cool... - 37.2316
Lemon Cheese Tart
1) Set the oven at 350° F or Mark 4.
2) Using a rolling pin, crush the biscuits and mix with the sugar in a bowl.
3) Add over the melted butter and mix well.
4) Keeping aside one-third of the crumb mixture, add the rest into the flan... - 38.6524
Lemon Tart With Fresh Berries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the pie dough: In a bowl, add flour, sugar and salt and cut in 1/4 cup of butter and mix.
3. Slowly drizzle in some cold water and knead into a dough.
4. Add some flour to the cutting... - 101.202
1) Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5.
2) Roll out 1/2 of the dough on a floured surface and line a 8 inch flan ring placed on a baking sheet.
3) Prick all over the dough and arrange the peaches at the bottom of the pastry... - 40.0374
Raspberry Rhubarb Tart
In medium-sized mixing bowl, place butter, flour, sugar and vanilla.
Blend ingredients together using medium speed of electric mixer.
When blended, stir in nuts.
Pat crust mixture onto bottom and up sides of a 10-inch, heat-resistant, non-metallic pie... - 40.8587
Strawberry Chiffon Tarts
1 Prepare the piecrust mix, following label directions.
2 Roll out half of the pastry to 1/8-inch thickness on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board; cut out six 6-inch rounds.
3 Fit each into a four-inch tart-shell pan, pressing the dough... - 38.6748
Apricot Almond Tart
1. In a medium bowl, using a pastry blender, cut cold butter into flour till pieces are the size of small peas. In a small bowl combine the egg yolk and 1 tablespoon of the ice water. Gradually stir the yolk mixture into flour mixture. Sprinkle 1 more... - 38.3868
Cinnamon Tart Cannelle
1) Heat the oven at 400°F or Mark 6.
2) Make the pastry and sieve the flour with the cinnamon.
3) Let it stand for minimum 1 hour in a cool place.
4) Pick over the currants and along with the granulated sugar, add to a pan.
5) Place the... - 43.5134
1. Wipe the apricots clean with a damp towel. Cut in halves to remove the stones. Set aside.
2. Thaw the pastry if store bought or prepare your favorite pastry recipe.
3. On a lightly floured work table, roll the pastry out into a circle,... - 44.5044
French Orange Tarts
For all the people with a sweet tooth, this dish is a must try. Watch this video now to learn a detailed procedure to make these French Orange Tarts. Treat your family to this French delight and you are sure to bag a lot of compliments. - 122.05
Fresh Lemon Tart
1. Prepare your favorite pastry recipe or thaw the pastry if store bought.
2. On a lightly floured work table, roll the pastry out into a circle, 1-inch larger than an 8-inch flan ring or tart tin.
3. Carefully lift the pastry and use it to line the ring,... - 38.6488
Vanilla Bean German Buttercream
Here's a basic video on how to make German Buttercream using a vanilla bean. This is a newer recipe to me thanks to one of my favorite food blogs: BraveTart. German buttercream has a velvety whipped cream texture that is not dense like Swiss buttercream. You... - 109.793
Scald the milk; mix sugar, salt, and flour with the beaten egg.
Pour the hot milk slowly over the egg mixture, while stirring, then return to double boiler, and cook over boiling water until thick, stirring constantly.
Just before using,... - 36.1188
Chocolate Peanut Tart
Fit piecrust into a greased 9" tart pan with a removable bottom.
Combine sugar and water in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring constantly until sugar dissolves.
Reduce heat to medium-high, and boil, without stirring, 7 to 8 minutes or until syrup is... - 41.8617
Cynthia's Raspberry Tart
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat an 8- to 10-inch tart pan with a removable bottom with nonstick cooking spray.
Place the butter, flour, pecans, sugar, salt, egg, and vanilla in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade and pulse until well... - 46.9635
Fresh Fruit Tart
My first video with my new HD camcorder! Still giving the settings a try so bear with me. There are many different ways to make fruit tarts so follow the points outlined in this video to make your own! Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download... - 130.294
Apple Spice Tarts
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
In each of 4 greased custard cups (10 oz ea.), spoon 1 1/2 tablespoons pie filling and 1 teaspoon raisins.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions using eggs and water; spoon 1/2 cup batter into each cup.
Arrange on glass... - 37.234
Bittersweet Chocolate Tart With Kiwifruit
1) Preheat oven hot to 450°F.
2) Prepare piecrust using 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch glass pie plate.
3) Bake for 9 to 11 minutes.
4) Lets stand to cool.
5) Decrease oven temperature to 325°F.
6) In medium... - 44.8952
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) In a large mixing bowl, prepare the tart crust by mixing together the flour, sugar, salt, and rind.
3) Blend in the butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, using fingers or an electric mixer, until mixture is crumbly.... - 39.5952
Le Poirat Pear Tart
1) Set oven at 375-400°F, or Mark 5-6.
2) Make the pastry by adding water with butter, sugar and egg yolks to dry ingredients, working the cinnamon and walnuts with the flour.
3) Rest it for sometime in a cool place for about an... - 44.113
Rum And Butter Tarts
1. In a bowl, place currants and cover them with boiling water. Allow them to soak for 10 minutes until they swell up.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F before baking.
3. Drain the currants thoroughly in a colander.
4. In a small saucepan,... - 42.7426
Key Lime Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Grease a 9-inch pie tin or flan ring with butter.
3. To make the crust, in a bowl, mix crushed gingersnaps, crushed graham crackers, coconut, and pecans.
4. Stir in the melted butter.
5. Turn this... - 46.7006
Lemon Tart With Plums
Sift the flour into a bowl, add the diced butter and rub in with the fingertips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the caster sugar and beaten egg and mix to a firm dough, adding a little iced water if necessary.
Knead the dough briefly on... - 44.2864
Lime Tart Brulee
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In a food processor, pulse flours and icing sugar for 30 seconds. Add butter and pulse until mixture is crumbly and resembles small peas. In a small bowl whisk together egg yolks and cream. Add wet ingredients to flour... - 37.7122
Coffee Pecan Tarts
1) Preheat oven to 375ÂºF.
2) On a flat surface flour lightly and put the pie crust.
3) Using a 4 1/2-inch round cookie cutter or top of 4 1/2-inch diameter bowl as pattern, cut 4 rounds from pie crust.
4) Fit rounds at the base and... - 44.7877
Pear Almond Tart
FOR THE PASTRY DOUGH, cut the butter into the flour until it has the texture of coarse crumbs.
Stir in the salt, followed by just enough water to form a supple dough.
Lightly work the dough with the palm of your hand for about 30 seconds to ensure that it is... - 42.1255
Hazelnut Pumpkin Tart
Roll 1 piecrust into a 12-inch circle on a floured surface.
Fit into an 11-inch tart pan with removable bottom.
Prick bottom and sides of pastry shell.
Bake at 375° for 5 minutes.
Let cool in pan on a wire rack.
Sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts.
Beat eggs at... - 41.9986
Chocolate Espresso Tart
To MAKE THE CRUST: In a medium bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until smooth.
Add the egg yolk and vanilla and mix for 3 minutes.
Add the espresso, cinnamon, and flour, and mix until a soft dough forms.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or... - 45.5846
1) Make the pastry and refrigerate.
2) When chilled, roll out the pastry and use to line the sandwich tin.
3) Knock up and scallop the pastry edges.
4) Over the pastry, spread jam first and then the lemon curd.
5) In a bowl, add butter and beat till... - 42.2773
Nan's Bakewell Tarts
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Roll out the pastry and cut it into rounds. Use these rounds to line 10 -12 patty tins.
3) Mix the sugar, ground almonds, rice and egg yolks together.
4) Beat the egg white till it is... - 44.1051
Almond And Pine Nut Tart
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt on to a clean, dry cold surface or marble pastry board. Make a well in the centre and put in the diced butter and egg yolk. Gradually work the flour mixture into the butter and egg yolk,... - 37.1899
Almond Tarts Swedish Sandbakelsen
With a wooden spoon, mix butter, sugar, egg yolk, and almond extract until well blended.
Mix in flour and almonds; wrap and chill 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Press 1/4" layers of dough into buttered and floured 1 1/2"-2" tartlet tins.
Stand tins on a... - 39.3538
Fresh Plum Tart
Directions for pastry:
Sift the flour into a large bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until evenly distributed and mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
With a fork, lightly mix in sugar and egg to make a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in... - 41.3465
Summer Berry Tart
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Mix the egg yolk with the chilled water and sprinkle over the dry ingredients. Mix to a firm dough.
2. Put the dough on... - 39.6326
In large saucepan, combine apples and apricots; add water to cover.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer until fruits are soft but still hold their shape, 5 to 10 minutes.
In small bowl, combine sugar and cornstarch; mix well.
Add sugar mixture,... - 41.144
Cherry Custard Tart
1. Prepare pastry for 1-crust pie. On lightly floured surface with floured rolling pin, roll pastry into round 1 inch larger than 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Line tart pan with pastry; trim pastry edge even with top of pan.
2. Preheat oven to... - 30.6266
Fresh Fig Filo Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Grease a 25 x 16cm/10 x 6 1/4in baking tin with butter. Brush each filo sheet in turn with melted butter and use to line the prepared tin.
2. Trim the excess pastry, leaving a little overhanging the edge. Arrange... - 34.1937
Elegant Puff Pastry Tarts
1. In large bowl, mix all-purpose flour, cake flour, and salt. With fingertips, work 1/2 cup butter (1 stick) into flour mixture until coarse crumbs form. Stir in 1 cup ice water until soft dough forms, adding more water if necessary, 1 tablespoon at a time.... - 33.5633
1) Make a rich shortcrust pastry and sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
2) Add butter and cut it into the flour and rub till the mix resembles breadcrumbs.
3) Add in the sugar and mix egg yolk with water.
4) Add to the butter mix and with the help of... - 45.9054
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking
3. Line 2 pie tins with pastry.
4. In a mixing bowl combine the eggs and sugar.
5. Beat until thick and frothy.
6. Stir in the syrup.
7.... - 42.2749
Lemon Filling For Pastries, Tarts Or Pies
1) Beat the egg yolks and mix the yolks with the remaining ingredients in a pan.
2) Cook over medium heat till the mixture starts to bubble.
3) Take egg whites and beat them.
4) Add 1/3 cup sugar and beat them well.
5) Mix the egg whites and whipped... - 39.0178
Grape Custard Tart
Heat oven to 450°F.
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for unfilled one-crust pie using 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom.
(Refrigerate remaining crust for later use.) Place prepared crust in pan; press in bottom and up sides of pan.
Trim... - 40.3689
To Make Filling:
1. In top of double boiler, beat eggs well with a fork.
2. Add lemon peel and juice, butter and 1 cup sugar and mix well till combined.
3. Place over simmering water with the water not touching bottom of double-boiler top and cook... - 43.7272
Thoroughly cream 1 cup each butter and sugar; add 1 egg and beat well.
Add 1 teaspoon almond extract.
Stir in 3 cups sifted all purpose flour.
Pinch off small ball of dough and place in center of sandbakelse mold (or use tiny foilware pans); with thumb, press... - 26.6066
Honey Nut Tart
Heat oven to 450Â°F.
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for unfilled one-crust pie using a 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom.
Bake at 450Â°F for 7 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown; cool.
Reduce oven temperature to 375... - 39.0502
Crispy Tart Au Chocolate
To make the pastry, sift the flour, sugar, salt and almonds (if using) into a mound on a work surface, or in a mixing bowl.
Make a well in the centre of the mound and add the butter and egg yolk.
Using the fingertips, work quickly to incorporate all the... - 43.6959
Peach Meringue Tart
1. Preheat oven to 275Â° F.
2. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat egg whites and cream of tartar in medium bowl, until soft peaks form. Sprinkle in sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time; beat after each addition until egg whites are stiff.
3. Fold in vanilla... - 27.279
Miniature Pecan Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Prepare the pastry mix dough using the packet directions.
3) Roll the pastry thin. Slice out 3 dozen circles of 2 1/2".
4) Fit the pastry circles into the tiny muffin cups.
5) Using a rotary blade, blend... - 42.2837
Alsace Apple Tart
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter or margarine until evenly distributed and mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
With a fork, lightly mix in sugar, egg yolk and enough ice water to make a... - 43.9049
Miniature Coconut Tarts
1. Preheat oven to 375f.
To make pastry:
2. Into a medium bowl sift flour with sugar and salt.
3. With pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture is like coarse cornmeal and stir in egg using a fork.
4. Knead slightly, with... - 46.8058
Glazed Pear And Raspberry Tart
Mix together the flour and sugar.
Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Beat together the eggs, water and vanilla extract.
Add to the dry ingredients and mix to a firm dough.
Knead lightly, then wrap in plastic wrap and chill for 30... - 42.3077
Creamy Lime Tart
PREHEAT OVEN to moderate 180°C.
1.Sift flour into a large mixing bowl, add almonds and chopped butter.
Using fingertips, rub butter into flour 2 minutes or until mixture is fine and crumbly.
Add almost all the water, mix to a firm dough, adding more liquid... - 41.8999
Courgette & Goat's Cheese Tart
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Lightly dust a surface with flour, then roll out the pastry into a large, 5mm thick circle. Use to line a deep, 23cm tart tin with removable base. Trim away excess pastry. Prick all over with a fork, then line with baking... - 33.4064
Black, Golden And Red Raspberry Tart
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350 degrees F.
2) To prepare the crust, in a medium bowl mix flour, cornmeal, salt and baking powder.
3) Using food processor mix butter and granulated sugar and process until fluffy.
4) Stir in vanilla,... - 45.9548
Mix crumbs with 1/3 cup sugar and butter.
Using back of spoon, press firmly on bottom and sides of 8 tart pans.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 5 minutes.
Sprinkle gelatin on 1/4 cup milk and let stand for 5 minutes.
Scald remaining milk... - 44.0914
Coffee Custard Tart
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and sugar into a mixing bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the walnuts.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the egg yolk, vanilla and water. Add to the dry ingredients and... - 38.8012
Tart Of Many Fruits
1. Preheat the oven at 190°C (375°F) mark 5.
2. In a heavy-based saucepan heat gently together the milk and vanilla pod and until just boiling.
3. Remove from the heat and leave to infuse for 30 minutes.
To make the pastry case:
4. On... - 47.1695
Normandy Pear Tart
Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
Add the butter and fat and cut into small pieces.
Rub the fat into the flour until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Stir in all but.
2 tablespoons of the sugar and the walnuts, then the egg yolks and enough of the... - 41.7537
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. To make the filling, peel and core the quinces, reserving the seeds. Cut the quinces into julienne strips and set aside.
3. Wrap the cinnamon stick, cloves, and quince seeds in a cheesecloth bag and tie securely.
4. In... - 43.7792
Tarte Aux Pommes Et Amandes
1. Sift the flour and sugar together into a bowl. Rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Blend together with the egg. Knead lightly until smooth, then wrap in cling film or greaseproof paper and refrigerate for 30... - 35.4868
Belgian Cheese Tart
1. Prepare the pastry by rolling out the pastry as thinly as possible on a floured surface. Use the pastry to line an 8-in. flan ring but do not stretch the pastry or it will tear during baking.
2. Prick the base and then chill the dough for 30... - 37.4248
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Take a large bowl and sift into it confectioners’ sugar and flour.
3. Rub the about 5 tablespoons of butter over the flour until it starts looking like fine bread crumbs.
4. Bind the pastry using... - 45.1155
French Apple Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
1. Take a mixing bowl and sift flour and a pinch of salt.
2. Take 6 tbsp of butter and cut it into small chunks and rub it with the flour until mixture appears like coarse crumbs. Blend in sugar.
3.... - 46.0981
Italian Triple Berry Tart
This Italian Triple Berry Tart is a dreamy dessert ! Try this tremendous bake of blueberries, raspberries and blueberries and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Italian Triple Berry Tart are welcome ! - 45.7149
Chocolate Fudge Pecan Tart
1 Preheat the oven to 450°Fahrenheit.
2 In a 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch pie pan, place pie crust as directed on package for one-crust filled pie.
3 If using a tart pan, trim the edges if necessary. DO NOT PRICK... - 43.7879
Lemon Tart In A Pistachio Crust
1. make the pastry: Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spread the pistachios on a rimmed baking sheet and toast for about 7 minutes, until fragrant; let cool completely. Coarsely chop 1/3 cup of the pistachios and reserve for garnish.
2. In a food processor, process... - 40.1848
Basic Pastry Crème Or Crème Pâtissière
Pastry Crème is a staple in pastry kitchens, used to fill cakes, cream puffs, éclairs, Napoleons, tarts, and other pastries. It is a rich, thick custard made from a mixture of milk, eggs, sugar, flour and cornflour that is cooked on the stove. Vanilla,... - 0
Pecaitart With Praline Cream
Roll piecrust into a 12-inch circle on a lightly floured surface.
Place in a 9-inch round tart pan with removable bottom; roll over top of tart pan with a rolling pin to trim excess pastry.
Prick bottom of piecrust with a fork.
Line bottom of piecrust with... - 42.8423
Scald milk in top of double boiler.
Combine sugar, flour, beaten egg and salt.
Pour hot milk slowly over egg mixture.
Stir, and return to double boiler; cook over boiling water until thick,stirring constantly.
Add vanilla, and chill.
Just before using, fold... - 40.5906
Salted Caramel Cream
Soften the gelatine leaf by soaking in cold water. (If using powdered gelatine, follow the maker's instructions for dissolving.)
Bring the cream to the boil.
Put the sugar in a separate pan without any liquid and bring to the boil, stirring continuously with... - 35.2378
Cantaloupe Cream Puffs
This Cantaloupe Cream Puffs recipe is my favorite . On holidays my son eminently demands this dessert and until I cook and serve him the same he remains reckless. This dessert is also favorite to all other members of my family and they all enjoy it. You will... - 51.8229
1) Preheat the oven to 225°F.
2) Line a baking sheet with waxed or parchment paper, alternately butter and lightly flour 6 small tart pans.
3) In a bowl, beat the egg whites until foamy. Add the cream of tartar and beat on a medium... - 45.8274
In a mixing bowl beat the eggs and sugar very well.
Add the remaining ingredients and beat until thoroughly combined.
Pour the batter into a greased 9x9-inch square or round pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for twenty to thirty minutes or until a knife inserted in... - 27.2057
Flaky Apple Pie
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 9" pie pan.
Sift together flour and baking powder.
Use an electric mixer to beat the egg. Add brown sugar, sugar, vanilla, and salt. Beat at medium speed for 1 minute. With the beater running, add flour mixture.
Peel, core, and... - 36.2967
Mix the egg yolks, sugar, flour and half the milk until smooth .
With the machine running, add the remaining milk through the feeder tube until blended.
Put into a saucepan and cook gently over low heat, stirring well until thick.
Remove from the heat, add... - 27.5852
1)Mix sugar and egg yolks and beat until thick and mousse-like, leaving a trail.
2)Stir in cream and add dissolved gelatine, sprinkling in lime juice and salt to give... - 41.0761
1) Use the apples to core.
2) Cut the apple in thick slices.
3) In a covered saucepan, place the apple with very little water.
4) Cook until the apple gets tender.
5) Use a blender, to blend the apple to a measurement of 1 1/4 cups... - 41.8514
Beat the egg whites until frothy.
Add the salt and cream of tartar.
Continue beating while you add the confectioner's sugar, one teaspoon at a time, until the whites stand in stiff peaks when the beater is lifted.
Stir in the vanilla, mixing well.
Lightly... - 32.6402
Apple Mousse With Apple Brandy Sauce
Apple Mousse With Apple Brandy Sauce has a Incredible taste. The lemon juice gives the Apple Mousse With Apple Brandy Sauce a Pungent and Energizing taste. Must catch it. - 40.4314
Danish Pastry Apple Bars
1. In a large mixing bowl stir together the flour and salt. Using a pastry blender, cut in shortening till mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Lightly beat egg yolk in a glass measuring cup. Add enough milk to egg yolk to make 2/3 cup liquid total; mix well.... - 32.1005
Cherry Cottage Pudding
Drain cherries on absorbent paper.
Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.3.
Cream the butter with extract in a bowl.
Add sugar and beat until thoroughly blended.
Add egg and continue beating until light and fluffy.
Beating only until blended after... - 45.8057
Healthy Flourless Chocolate Cake
Isn't it amazing how a few simple substitutions can turn even the most decadent treats into pure healthy delights? Don't believe. Then you have to try this flourless chocolate cake recipe in your kitchen to know that not all things chocolatey are bad for you.... - 125.312
Apple Cinnamon Pie
This apple cinnamon pie is a classic american dessert made with cooking apples and flavored with cinnamon. Prepared with a base of flour, butter and sugar, the apple cinnamon pie is filled with apple slices, sugar, cinnamon powder and a little lemon juice.... - 46.2823
Apple Cider Tartlets
Allow both crust pouches to stand at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes.
Heat oven to 400Â°F.
Unfold pie crust; peel off top plastic sheet.
Press out fold lines; sprinkle 1 teaspoon flour over crust.
Place crust, floured side down, on cutting board or... - 42.4001
Crust: Mix together cornflake crumbs, margarine, and the 1 tsp (15 mL) of granulated sugar replacement.
Add the 1 tsp (5 mL) of water and thoroughly blend.
Press into bottom and slightly up sides of a 9 in. (23 cm) springform pan.
Refrigerate until ready to... - 41.0987
Pumpkin Tofu Cheesecake Part 3 - Making The Cake
This is the third and final part of the video of the recipe Pumpkin tofu cheesecake. This makes for a good dessert or breakfast as it has just the right level of sweetness to offset the tartness of the sour cream. - 115.368
Cherry Cheese Pizza Pie
Combine flour and 3/4 teaspoon salt; cut in 1/2 cup butter or margarine and shortening till pieces are the size of fine crumbs.
Combine egg yolk and 3 tablespoons ice cold water; gradually add to flour mixture and mix well.
Using fingers, gently knead to form... - 43.121
Cherry Cheese Pizza Pie
Combine flour and 3/4 teaspoon salt; cut in the 1/2 cup butter or margarine and shortening till pieces are the size of fine crumbs.
Combine egg yolk and the 3 tablespoons ice water; gradually add to flour mixture and mix well.
Using fingers, knead lightly to... - 42.8559