- » Egg Tarragon
Egg Tarragon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg tarragon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg tarragon recipes.
Eggs In Tarragon Cream
1. In 8-inch round baking dish, place butter or margarine and shallot; cover dish with waxed paper. Cook at high (100% power) 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, stirring twice, until butter melts and shallot is tender. Stir in flour, tarragon, and salt. Cook at high 45... - 35.5014
Eggs Baked In Tarragon Cream
1. Butter 4 individual ovenproof ramekins, and break an egg into each one.
2. In a small bowl, stir the chopped tarragon and salt and pepper into the cream and mix well.
3. Spoon 1 tbsp of the cream mixture onto each egg.
4. Put the ramekins onto a baking... - 29.351
Scrambled Eggs With Tarragon
Heat the butter in a chafing dish or large skillet and add the eggs.
Cook over moderate heat, stirring the eggs constantly with a rubber spatula.
Cover all the bottom of the skillet with the spatula and push the eggs toward the center as they set.
Do not let... - 27.8459
You May Also Like!
Tarragon Egg Puffs
Fry the bacon in its own fat until it is crisp.
Drain on kitchen paper.
Mix together the eggs, bacon, cream, vinegar and tarragon.
Chill until firm.
Spread the mixture onto the savoury biscuits and top each with a thin layer of mayonnaise.
Grill for about 1... - 34.6163
Poached Eggs With Tarragon & Yogurt
Arrange eggs on hot serving dish.
In saucepan, mix yogurt, paprika and tarragon.
Salt to taste.
Stir over low heat until warm.
Spoon over eggs.
Garnish with parsley.
Makes 3 servings - 32.4064
Baked Eggs With Cream And Tarragon
1. Wash and dry the tarragon and remove the leaves.
2. Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F; gas mark 6).
3. Butter the bottom and sides of 4 small ovenproof ramekins or cocotte dishes. Place a few tarragon leaves at the bottom and on the sides of each dish.... - 25.2474
Tarragon And Herb Eggs
Pre-heat the oven to 350CF and lightly grease 4 individual custard cups or ramekins.
Place the cups in a baking tray filled with water.
Mix the milk and cream together in a saucepan and heat to just below boiling point.
Add the hot milk mixture to the eggs,... - 35.0161
Asparagus With Poached Egg And Tarragon Butter
1. Steam the asparagus over plenty of boiling water for 3-5 mins, depending on the thickness of the spears.
2. Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and add the vinegar. Whisk to make a whirlpool. Once if s settled, crack an egg in the middle. Simmer for... - 34.3024
Combine the wine, tarragon and lemon juice in a small sauce pan.
Over high heat reduce to 2 tbsp (30 ml), then strain.
In another small sauce pan, melt the butter and heat to almost boiling.
In a blender or food processor, process egg yolks until... - 35.7876
Hollandaise Sauce With Tarragon Vinegar
1. Slowly heat and keep warm butter, lemon, sherry, vinegar, salt and cayenne.
2. Over a double boiler, warm egg yolks while stirring with a wire whisk, constantly. When yolk start to thicken, add 1 Tbsp at a time of boiling water, stirring constantly with... - 34.6766
Tarragon Chicken Croquettes
1 Place a chicken breast between 2 sheets of wetted wax paper and beat with a cutlet mallet to flatten. Repeat the flattening process with the remaining chicken breasts.
2 Cut the butter into 4 equal flat pieces. Put an ice cube in the center of each one and... - 38.1564
Creamy Tarragon Mustard Dressing
Creamy Tarragon Mustard Dressing has a great taste. The mustard with tarragon vinegar maked the Creamy Tarragon Mustard Dressing a prefect allibi for salads. Must use it. - 32.1739