- » Egg Sour Cream Caviar Spread
Egg Sour Cream Caviar Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg sour cream caviar spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg sour cream caviar spread recipes.
Egg And Caviar Spread
Peel and chop the eggs very finely.
Beat together with softened butter or margarine, 1/4 cup of the sour cream dip, mustard, salt, and pepper.
Stir in the celery.
Spread egg mixture on a flat serving platter, shaping a layer about 1 inch thick.
Chill till... - 41.2263
Caviar Pie Romanoff
Combine eggs and mayonnaise, spread evenly in well greased 8 inch spring pan.
Sprinkle with onion.
Blend cream cheese with sour cream until smooth.
Spread over onion with spatula.
Cover and chill overnight.
Top with caviar spread to edge.
Remove spring... - 32.6819
Egg And Caviar Dip (terry's)
Separate the egg yolks and whites and press through a strainer separately into two bowls.
Blend together the cream cheese and sour cream.
Season with the onion, salt and pepper, blending well.
Spread the mixture over the entire surface of a serving... - 36.8289
Fill a pastry bag fitted with a small plain tip with warm pate a choux.
Butter a baking sheet.
Pipe out 2-inch lengths of the pate a choux.
They should look rather like stripes of yellow toothpaste.
Top with a second strip of pastry dough.
Form 20 such... - 37.8859
Golden Caviar And Eggs With Homemade Melba Toast
In bowl, combine eggs, mayonnaise, onion, salt, pepper and mustard, adding more mayonnaise if desired.
Spoon into glass bowl, smoothing top.
Spread with caviar, then sour cream.
(Spread can be covered and refrigerated for up to 1 day.) Remove crusts from... - 39.9163
Cream Cheese Caviar Pie
Hard-cook eggs; peel and quarter eggs as soon as cool enough to handle comfortably.
While still warm, combine quartered eggs, butter, mustard, salt, pepper and vinegar in blender or food processor.
Process until smooth, 15 to 30 seconds.
Spread over bottom of... - 43.4296
1. In a small bowl, combine eggs and butter and mix well.
2. Press into a 9-inch pie plate.
3. In another bowl blend cheese with onion and salt.
4. Turn into pie shell.
5. Spread caviar over cheese mixture.
6. Decorate with sour cream... - 42.4465
Blini With Caviar
1. Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
2. Take a bowl and sift flour and salt on to it.
3. Create a well in the center.
4. Add egg yolk, vanilla extract, lemon rind and butter.
5. Blend the ingredients by drawing the flour to the center.... - 43.6565
1. Combine the eggs and mayonnaise, and press the mixture into a buttered 9-inch pie plate.
2. Scatter the onion over the mixture, then spread the caviar evenly over the onion. Spoon the sour cream onto the center of the pie, and carefully spread it to the... - 26.7156
Elegant Caviar Pie
1)In a medium bowl, mix boiled eggs and soft butter.
2)Into a 9 inch quiche pan or pie plate, transfer egg mixture and press it tightly. Top with sliced green onions.
3)Mix together lemon peel, sour cream, hot pepper sauce and lemon juice. Spread this... - 46.9691
1. Finely chop eggs.
2. Grease bottom and sides of an 8-inch spring-form pan.
3. In a bowl, add mayonnaise and whisk lightly with a fork.
4. Add the chopped eggs and mix lightly but well.
5. Turn the mixture into the greased spring-form... - 44.1183
Three-layer Party Hors D'oeuvre
Lightly oil the bottom and sides of a 1 quart bowl.
Soften gelatin in the water for 5 minutes.
Cook and stir over medium heat till gelatin is dissolved.
For the first layer, stir together the sour cream and 2 tablespoons of the gelatin mixture.
Spread evenly... - 41.3427
Red Caviar Roll
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees farenheit.
2 Line a 15 1/2" X 10 1/2 " X 1" jelly roll pan with foil.
3 Brush with olive oil and dust with flour, shaking out excess.
4 For the roll: in a small saucepan, melt butter.
5 ... - 43.3165
1) Into a 8 x 1 1/2-inch round cake pan lined with plastic wrap or wax paper
2) Into a bowl add in the cream cheese and using a hand mixer beat till smooth
3) Then add in the muenster, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, onion, and the garlic powders... - 46.1463
Baked Fish Russian Style
One small fish or two fillets need 3 tablespoons caviar, 1 beaten egg, enough flour to hold the mixture together and seasoned with salt and pepper and a tablespoon of sour cream.
Fill the fish and sew it up or spread mixture in between two fillets and hold... - 27.7229
In medium size bowl, combine sour cream, onion, eggs and black pepper.
With small rubber spatula, gently fold caviar into sour cream mixture.
Spread mixture evenly over crepe leaving a 1 inch border around edges.
Beginning at short end, carefully roll crepe. - 30.8435
Philadelphia Sandwich Cake
Would you like to impress your guests and serve them something unusual and delicious? This is my version of a Swedish traditional “Smorgastarta”, which translate to Sandwich Cake. So festive, fun and easy to make, this is the perfect appetizer to serve 2... - 46.0336
Salmon With Anchovy Butter
Melt 1-2 tablespoons of the butter in a bowl in the micro wave oven for 1 minute on HIGH.
Stir the flour in well.
Add the milk and microwave for 2 minutes on HIGH, stirring mid-way through the cooking time.
Stir in the sour cream (creme fraiche).
Rinse the... - 42.0324
Prepare piecrust mix as directed on label.
Divide dough in half.
Roll out one half on lightly floured surface and cut in 9-inch circle, using 9-inch pan or cardboard circle as guide.
Put on ungreased baking sheet and prick with fork.
Roll out remaining dough... - 34.2826
Canapes are ideal to serve with pre-lunch or pre-dinner cocktails.
Remove the crusts from the bread, spread with butter and cut each slice into three.
Use any of these toppings: A slice of cheese and hard-cooked egg garnished with a walnut.
Slices of salami... - 31.886
Elegant Fish Pate
Preheat the oven to 275Â° F.
Butter a 2 quart loaf casserole.
Cut 1/2 pound of the white fish fillets into strips 2 inches long x 1/2 inch wide.
Place the strips in a ceramic dish.
Sprinkle with salt and white pepper.
Add the wine.
Melt 1 tablespoon of... - 43.6573