- » Egg Sesame Coated Wedges
Egg Sesame Coated Wedges Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Egg Sesame Coated Wedges recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Egg Sesame Coated Wedges recipes.
Whole Wheat Crescent Rolls
Dissolve yeast in lukewarm water.
Add 1 teaspoon honey.
In large bowl, mix oil, 3 tablespoons honey, salt and boiling water.
When lukewarm, add 2 beaten eggs, then dissolved yeast.
Gradually stir in whole wheat flour, mixing well, but do not knead.
Put in... - 41.5627
Chicken Sesame Salad
For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine salad oil, vinegar, sesame seed, sugar, salt, and pepper. Cover and shake well to mix. Chill thoroughly.
For salad, in a large salad bowl combine torn salad greens, cooked chicken or turkey, sliced radishes, and sliced... - 34.7565
Sauteed Sesame Fish
1 In a bowl, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Dredge the fish lightly in the seasoned flour.
2 In a shallow bowl, combine the breadcrumbs and sesame seeds. In another shallow bowl, beat the egg with the milk until blended.
3 Dip the fish into the egg... - 35.7402
Sauteed Sesame Fish
1. In a bowl, combine the flour, salt, and pepper. Dredge the fish lightly in the seasoned flour.
2. In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs and sesame seeds. In another shallow bowl, blend the egg with the milk.
3. Dip the fish into the egg mixture, then... - 39.2369
Orange Roughy With Sesame Seeds
Beat egg white in a shallow pan until slightly frothy.
Place sesame seeds in another shallow pan.
Rinse fish fillets and pat dry.
Dip each fillet on one side only in egg and drain briefly; then lay egg-moistened side in sesame seeds, coating heavily.
Lay... - 34.5022
Oven Fried Orange Roughy With Sesame
Put egg white in a shallow 9- or 10-inch-wide pan and beat with a fork until slightly frothy.
Put sesame seeds in another shallow 9- or 10-inch-wide pan.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Dip fillets on 1 side only in egg white, lift out, and let drain briefly.
Then... - 33.6731
Sesame Parmesan Crescents
Dissolve yeost in 1/4 cup warm water; let stand for 5 minutes.
Combine remaining 1 cup water, .1/4 cup margarine, brown sugar, and salt in a saucepan.
Cook over medium heat until very warm (120° to 130°).
Place oats in a large bowl.
Pour warm margarine... - 37.9288
Sesame Shrimp Toast - Dim Sum Favorites
This Thai version of sesame shrimp toast features the flavors of fish sauce, lemongrass and fresh limes for a bit of a cool twist. Enjoy this as a nice, crispy snack with an ice cold beer or serve as a fancy appetizer for your next party. Your friends are... - 110.326
1 Peel and core apples and cut each apple in six to eight wedges. Beat egg and egg white together and fold in sifted flour and cornstarch to make a batter.
2 Heat oil for deep-frying. Dip apple wedges in batter and deep-fry until golden. Remove and drain on... - 33.8861
1. Take the apples and peel them before removing the cores and cutting them into equal wedges.
2. Take a bowl and beat the egg whites in it until it is properly blended.
3. Mix in the flour and cornstarch.
4. Take a pan and heat vegetable oil.
5. Fry... - 42.5426
Eggplant And Chicken Strips
1. In a shallow dish or plate, season flour with spices and salt
2. In a large wok or deep frying pan, heat 3 inches of oil to 375°F.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk egg white with a fork until frothy
4. Add heavy cream and whisk again.
5.... - 42.8073
Five Topping Bread
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add milk, sugar, butter, egg yolk, 1-1/2 teaspoons salt and 2 cups flour.
Beat on medium speed for 3 minutes.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough (dough will be... - 41.8264
In a large bowl, combine oats, boiling water and butter; let stand for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, dissolve yeast from hot roll mix in warm water.
Add to the oat mixture with eggs and onion.
Add flour mixture from hot roll mix; stir well (do not knead).
Spread... - 44.1567
Sizzling Cheese Salad
1 On a serving platter arrange greens, olives, and tomatoes. Cover and refrigerate. In a screw-top jar combine salad oil, vinegar, green onion, mustard, and walnut oil (if using). Cover and shake well; refrigerate.
2 In a small bowl combine egg and water; use... - 33.9985
Oven Fried Eggplant
1 Preheat the oven to 450° F.
Lightly grease a baking sheet.
On a large plate, combine the flour, wheat germ, sesameseeds, and salt.
In a shallow bowl, stirtogetherthe egg whites and water.
Dip the eggplant slices first in the egg white mixture, then in the... - 38.025
Classico Pizza Rustica
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Prepare hot roll mix as per the package directions.
3. Cover and let the dough rest for about 5 minutes.
4. In large skillet over medium-high heat, brown sausage and pour off fat.
5. Stir in 1 1/2 cups pasta... - 44.9656
Garden Chicken Salad
1. Line 2 salad plated with greens.
2. Pile the salad ingredients over the greens, dividing them equally between the two plates.
3. Just before serving, spoon the dressing evenly over each salad.
4. Serve the Garden Chicken salad... - 41.2826