- » Egg Scone
Egg Scone Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg scone recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg scone recipes.
Dill Sour Cream Scones
Dill Sour Cream Scones are lovely in taste. Dill Sour Cream Scones gets its taste from flour and dill mixed with eggs and cream. Dill Sour Cream Scones is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 37.6073
Baked Low Carb Splenda Scones
Scones do not always have to be high on the calorie and carb scales. Don't believe us? Watch this video and change the way you think forever. Watch to know more. - 113.068
These delicate scones are a sweet light treat to be enjoyed with coffee or tea or perfect for a family get-together. Plus, this is a fun and easy recipe that the kids will enjoy helping you make. - 42.2111
Wheat Germ Scones
Wheat Germ Scones has a grand taste. Wheat Germ Scones gets its taste from flour mixed with eggs and milk. Wheat Germ Scones is cherished by many people. - 37.8445
Touchdown Cheese Scones
Touchdown Cheese Scones has a fine taste. Touchdown Cheese Scones gets its taste from flour mixed with cheese and butter milk. Touchdown Cheese Scones is loved by any people. - 40.7978
Chocolate Chip Scones
Preheat oven to 400Â°.
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and baking soda.
Using two knives or pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles crumbs.
Make a well in the center.
In a small bowl, beat together egg... - 37.1081
Blueberry Buttermilk Scones
Preheat oven to 425Â°.
Oil a baking sheet or use a nonstick one.
In a large bowl, whisk flour, fructose, sugar substitute, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together.
With a pastry blender, two knives, or your fingers, cut or rub in cold butter until... - 36.1769
Double Orange Scones
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Lightly coat cookie sheet with cooking spray.
In a Ig.bowl, combine flour, 3 tbs.sugar, baking powder and grated orange zest; mix well.
Using a pastry blender, cut in butter or margarine until the mixture resembles coarse meal.... - 39.8862
Have you been looking for a yummy scones recipe? Look no further, this video has just the right thing for you. Watch it to learn this step wise recipe to prepare classic scones. Missing it out will be a big mistake. - 95.5875
Griddle Scones has a Exceptional taste.The Butter and Vanilla gives the Griddle Scones Imposing taste. - 41.2864
In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda.
Cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Inasmall bowl, whisk egg and buttermilk until blended; add to crumb mixture just until moistened.
Turn the dough onto a... - 31.379
Do you want to eat plain scones but are alergic to eggs? Never again you will miss any great tastes of life due to your allergy. Baking mama will show you how to make scones as well as hundreds of other eggless baked goodies. - 34.4233
1 Place a griddle or a heavy bottomed frying pan over heat.
2 In a bowl sift the flour and salt.Stir in sugar.
3 Make a well in the centre of the sifted flour and drop in the egg,gradually add the milk.
4 Bake in the centre of a preheated oven at 400... - 33.5985
My wife likes this pumpkin scones recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this pumpkin scones to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my son. So this dish brings joy to my home.Try this pumpkin... - 38.5907
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; cut in margarine until crumbly.
Stir in 1 egg, milk and mincemeat; mix well.
On floured surface, knead dough lightly 10 times.
Roll out to 1/2-inch thickness; cut into 2-inch... - 36.9607
Rich Cheese Scones
Rich Cheese Scones is a perfect side dish. Rich Cheese Scones gets it taste from cheese and eggs. Rich Cheese Scones is cherished by many world-wide. - 34.1268
1. Sift flour and baking powder together into a bowl. Stir in sugar, then using fingertips, rub in butter until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Make a well in the center.
2. Whisk together milk and egg, pour into flour mixture and mix to form a soft... - 28.7792
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C/ Gas 6. Grease and flour a large baking sheet.
2. Cut the butter into small pieces.
3. Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl. Add the butter and rub in with your fingertips until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.... - 38.1568
Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and 2 teasp of the sugar.
Cut shortening into this, using two knives or a pastry blender, until mixture is the consistency of coarse corn meal.
Separate 1 egg; reserve 1 tablesp of the white.
Beat rest... - 35.8142
1. Have ready a girdle or strong frying pan. (or the hot plate of an electric cooker). Brush with melted margarine and place over a moderate heat.
2. Sieve the flour, baking powder (or other raising agent), salt, cinnamon or spice together twice into a... - 38.0136
Quick Tea Scones
Sift together dry ingredients.
Cut in butter till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add egg and milk, stirring only till dough follows fork around bowl.
Turn out on floured surface; knead gently about 15 times.
Cut the dough in half.
Shape each half into a... - 31.8287
Maple Oat Scones
Hearty and sweet, these scones will help you start your day right. - 14.6858
Are you searching for a special recipe for the festive season? Try making this Glazed Scones. You can serve it for breakfast on special occasions or holidays or just top it with some jam or cream and serve it with your afternoon tea. You can even change the... - 91.1009
1. Preheat a griddle, heavy-based frying pan or an electric frying pan. Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Stir in the sugar and make a well in the centre.
2. Add the egg and half the milk, then gradually incorporate the surrounding flour to make a... - 33.1166
In a bowl thoroughly stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Stir in the currants, if desired.
Cut in butter till the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add 1 beaten egg and milk, stirring just till the dough clings together.
Knead dough gently... - 39.3881
Multi Grain Scones
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) In a bowl add egg, sugar, and oil. Whisk together.
3) In another bowl add lemon zest and all the dry ingredients. Stir with a wooden spoon until combined.
4) Gently add dry ingredients into the egg,... - 47.9644
Preheat oven to 400Â°.
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar substitute, baking powder, baking soda, and lemon zest.
Using two knives or pastry blender, cut in butter until flour mixture looks like coarse crumbs.
In a small bowl, use a fork to beat... - 37.3293
Scallion Cheddar Cheese Scones
Melt the 2 tablespoons of butter and add the scallions to soften; let cool for 5 minutes.
Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, and cayenne into a bowl.
Add the 4 tablespoons of butter and cut into the mixture until it resembles coarse meal.
In a bowl combine... - 39.377
Scones for breakfast is your favorite? Here is Jackie’s video recipe to her famous scones! Made with fruits and butter, this is her hot selling item. These are relished topped with whipped cream or butter. - 84.4009
Berry Scones Cooked In Dutch Oven
1. In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
2. Cut 6 ounces of butter into small cubes and add to the bowl and mix with a fork.
3. In another bowl, whisk the vanilla yogurt and egg.
4. Add to the dry ingredients bowl and mix.
5. Use hands to make a... - 106.06
Heat griddle to moderate (if your griddle has a thermostat, set it at 300 degrees).
Sift flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl.
Add butter and cut in finely.
Beat cream, egg and vinegar together well with a fork.
Make a well in the centre of the dry... - 40.6828
An English classic perfect for afternoon tea. Celebrate the Diamond Jubilee with these quick to bake scones that go perfectly with Jam and Clotted Cream. - 146.079
1. Preheat oven
2. Prepare scone tins by greasing it and lining them with paper cups
3. Sift the flour with salt and baking powder into a bowl.
4. Mix in sugar in to the flour. Rub the butter into the flour with your fingertips to make... - 39.1491
Homemade crispy scones are the perfect teatime snacks for your family. They are not only tasty but quick and easy to make. Just check out this video for the recipe detail. - 118.768
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Grease baking sheet.
In bowl, combine dry ingredients.
With pastry blender, cut in butter until well blended.
Add lemon rind, juice, buttermilk, and egg yolk; mix well.
Toss on lightly floured board; knead 30 seconds.
Roll to 1/4 inch... - 40.7176
Delicious Drop Scones
1. Preheat oven to 25º Fahrenheit.
2. Using a knife snip prunes into small pieces.
3. Using a sieve, resift all dry ingredients to mix.
4. Separate 1 tablespoon of butter.
5. Line a sheet pan or cookie sheet with wax paper.
6. In a... - 48.2061
1) Preheat oven hot to 425°F, 220°C or Gas No. 7.
2) In a large mixing basin sift flour, salt, bicarbonate of soda and cream of tartar (or use 4 level teaspoons baking powder).
3) Cut in butter and add sugar.
4) Add egg and milk. Mix... - 41.349
Take flour, chopped cracklings, lard, yolks of 2 eggs, and yeast diluted in 1 gill sour cream and knead into a soft dough.
Roll out on pastry board, three times; roll out again to the thickness of two fingers.
Scoring criss cross pattern on top with a sharp... - 24.7206
Scones With Herbs And Parmesan
Scones With Herbs And Parmesan has a delicious taste. Scones With Herbs And Parmesan get its taste from cheese and eggs, flavored by lemon juice. Scones With Herbs And Parmesan is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 42.0758
Rub flour into butter.
Soak yeast in a little lukewarm milk and knead this and 4 eggs, pinch of salt, sugar and 4 tbsp., sour cream into a light dough.
Put on a floured pastry board, roll out three times at half hour intervals.
The fourth time, roll out an... - 28.0782