- » Egg Sandwich
Egg Sandwich Recipes
Egg sandwich are made with eggs either hard boiled or fried/scrambled eggs. In the US the most popular variety of the egg sandwich is made from hard boiled eggs sandwiched between sandwich bread with mustard sauce, ... More »
How To Make An Egg Sandwich
A fun easy sandwich your kids will love, with all the goodness of eggs to boot. Learn how to make Egg sandwich. An easy breakfast egg recipe. Sandwich with egg is not only healthy food for kids but tasty too. - 129.048
Steak And Egg Sandwich
Why not amaze your father with a special Father's Day breakfast. See this wonderful video that shares a recipe that uses just five simple ingredients. Watch how to make these incredible open face steak and egg sandwiches with a pan gravy. Check it out and... - 112.123
Egg Salad Sandwich
You can't have proper tea party without egg salad sandwiches so this is my take on it. Enjoy! - 110.542
Simple Egg Sandwich
Eggs are a great way to treat yourself to low-calorie proteins. Cook eggs to make a yummy, quick sandwich. When looking for a quick fix way to appease your gut, this quick sandwich could come to your reuse. Follow the recipe and get making this lip-smacking... - 107.198
Roasted Broccoli And Fried Egg Sandwich
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350F. Toss broccoli with 1 t olive oil, 1/4 t salt, and pepper. Pour onto a baking sheet and bake for 15-18 minutes (or until it’s slightly crispy).
2. Cook eggs, sprinkled with a pinch of salt, covered, over... - 104.755
Burger King Bacon Gouda Muffin
Burger King Menu has seen a new addition. You can make this delicious breakfast sandwich, it has smoked gouda cheese, crispy bacon, eggs, and a toasted English muffin. Don't miss out on this tasty breakfast sandwich. - 101.505
Fried Egg & Cheese Sandwich
1. Peel and slice egg.
2. In a bowl, combine cheese, mustard, paprika, and black pepper. Mix.
3. On a bread slice, lay out egg. Top it with cheese mixture.
4. Place the other slice on it to create a sandwich.
5. Apply a thin coat of butter on it.
6.... - 99.7098
How To Make An Egg Salad Sandwich
Learn how to make simple egg salad sandwich. You can add curry powder for East Indian flavors. This is a fairly simple recipe for anyone craving egg salad sandwich. All you need is eggs, bread and some basic spices. - 95.381
Hummus Egg Sandwich
Make everyday cooking special, by adding your own creativity to it. Take the example of this simple Hummus egg sandwich. This recipe uses hummus, apart from eggs and cheese to make it a delicious and nutritious breakfast. Watch this video for more details. - 85.6723
Simple And Easy Egg Sandwich
Egg in sandwich for breakfast is delicious and energizing way to kick start the day. Check out the amazing recipe to make a sandwich using eggs for the filling. Simply good breakfast! - 81.6972
Classic Deviled Egg Sandwich & Savory Vegetarian Cake
How about a breakfast with classic high protein sandwich, salad and vegetarian eggless cake? It's not at all difficult with a nice presentation by Bale Dave who blends assorted flavors of mustard, pepper and egg to create something incredible. Combine with... - 77.7964
Cheesy Egg Sandwich With Peppers
Egg sandwiches are one of the easiest things to put together on a busy morning! Take a look at this video to see how the chef makes a perfect sandwich with eggs, cheese and peppers. Try it at home and you will never want to buy a fast food breakfast again... - 72.8014
Filipino Style Toasted Egg Sandwich
Is there a specific something that you remember eating in your childhood? This recipe being shown in the video is something that was regularly eaten during the lunch hours in school! A simple and fast egg sandwich with some toasted bread. See the video for... - 69.3879
Fried Egg Sandwich
Freid Egg Sanwich is delicious breakfast made from granins egg cheese. Speicially great for kids holiday chrismas. - 46.1927
Yum Yum Breakfast Wrap
1)Take 2 to 3 eggs, crack, pour the yoke and whites in a medium bowl. Add cajun seasoning to the eggs.
2)Wash peppers and onion, dry, and chop into small bite size pieces.
3)Chop thin slices of one or two garlic cloves.
4)Mix eggs and veggies... - 45.1977
Open Face Egg Sandwiches
1 In a heavy saucepan, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons butter over low heat.
2 Add in flour, stirring until smooth.
3 Cook for a minute, stirring constantly.
4 Gradually pour in the milk, stirring constantly,cooking over medium heat until thick and... - 44.1021
Baked Egg Sandwich Loaf
Combine seasonings and salad dressing; stir in eggs and bacon.
Trim crust from bread; cut into 4 lengthwise slices.
Place 1 slice on greased baking sheet; spread with 1/3 of the egg mixture.
Place second slice over egg mixture; spread with half the... - 43.5314
Shrimp And Egg Sandwiches
1. Hard boil two eggs; cool, shell and cut into wedges
2. If using frozen shrimp, allow to thaw
3. In a frying pan, heat oil and fry onions for five minutes; push them to one side
4. Add shrimp to the pan and cook for a couple of minutes; remove from... - 42.7211
Potato Egg And Cheese Sandwiches
1. Add potatoes to boiling salted water and cook until tender.
2. Drain the potatoes and process through a food processor with medium blade along with eggs, sweet pepper, cheese, and onion.
3. Add mayonnaise to the mixture to moisten it.
4. Add... - 42.6284
Open Faced Egg And Cheese Sandwiches
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in frying pan; saute onion and green pepper, stirring often, until tender.
Combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
Pour over onion and green pepper in frying pan and cook over low heat, stirring often to let uncooked portion of eggs flow... - 42.0533
Scrambled Egg Sandwiches
Cut bacon crosswise into thin strips.
Place bacon in 3-qt. glass casserole.
Cover and microwave at high setting 6 minutes, or until crisp, stirring after 3 minutes.
Remove bacon and drain on paper towels.
Pour off all but 2 tblsp. drippings.
Add green pepper... - 40.3759
Zucchini And Egg Sandwiches
Mix together mayonnaise, garlic, salt, pepper, and prepared horseradish until blended.
Stir in zucchini.
If you'd like open-faced sandwiches, just butter one side of 2 slices of bread.
On each buttered slice, lay lettuce leaf .
Then spoon half the zucchini... - 40.1274
Grilled Bacon And Egg Sandwiches
Surprisingly unsual and appetizingly delicious, this Grilled Bacon and Egg Sandwiches is the all-time fastfood favorite around! Now with this simple and easy to follow method, you too can indulge in the wonderful recipe of homemade Grilled Bacon and Egg... - 39.5377
Grilled Bacon And Egg Sandwiches
1. Generously butter the bread slices
2. Arrange them on a flat surface, butter side up.
3. Layer egg slices on 4 slices.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper to season.
5. Close sandwiches with the other bread slices, buttered side down.
6. Arrange 2 half... - 39.4505
Grilled Egg And Sizz Sandwich
1) Cook the SIZZLEANÂ® according to the package directions.
2) Remove from pan and drain.
3) Fry the eggs, but make sure to break the yolk.
4) Butter 4 slices of bread and place butter side down in a pan.
5) Place 1 cooked egg on each slice.
6) Top... - 38.4331
Open Face Egg Sandwiches
Melt 1 1/2' tablespoons butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat; add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
Add cheese, 1/8 teaspoon salt,... - 37.7747
Cheese And Egg Barbecue Sandwiches
1. Prepare a mixture of cheese, green pepper, onion, ketchup, egg, olives, and butter.
2. Spread between the roll halves and broil to melt cheese.
3. Serve Cheese and Egg Barbecue Sandwiches hot with tomato sauce. - 37.5178
1.Start by slicing the eggs
2.Lay the buttered slices of bread, and place the egg slices between them
3.Season to taste with salt, pepper, and paprika
4.Add a layer of chopped capers or pickles on the bread slices, if... - 36.6428
Pepper And Egg Sandwiches
1. In a 1 2-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, combine oil, onions, and peppers, and cook, stirring, until liquid is evaporated and vegetables are tender, about 6 minutes. Reduce heat to medium.
2. In a medium bowl, beat together eggs, 1/4 cup... - 36.1896
Appetizer Egg And Asparagus Sandwiches
Prepare aspic: Substitute chicken consomme for beef consomme; let chill until syrupy.
Remove crusts from bread; cut into 2 rectangles.
Spread generously with mayonnaise; top with rectangle of cheese.
Cut eggs crosswise into 1/4 inch slices.
Place 3 slices on... - 35.9094
Bacon N Egg Sandwiches
Separate crescent dough into triangles.
Lay half the triangles on an un greased cookie sheet with sides or a shallow baking pan.
Pinch up edges to form rims on triangles.
Place cheese slices over dough and trim to fit.
Sprinkle bacon over cheese.
Mix milk and... - 35.8716
Low Fat Crepes
Combine all-purpose flour and whole wheat flour, then add milk, egg, and egg white.
Beat with a rotary beater till blended.
Spray a 6-inch skillet with nonstick coating, then heat the skillet.
Remove from heat and spoon in about 2 tablespoons batter.
Lift and... - 35.7374
Caramelized Onions Lox And Egg Sandwich
1. Melt 2 teaspoons of the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring frequently, until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
2. Meanwhile, lightly beat eggs and cream in a bowl until just combined. Reduce... - 35.6491
Open Faced Egg Sandwich
1) Cut the bread horizontally into 2 thin slices using bread knife.
2) Smear both the slice equally with horseradish, and spread egg over the bread slice.
3) Sprinkle with chopped celery.
4) Spread with partially thickened tomato glaze... - 35.531
Deviled Egg Sandwiches
1. Spread bread slices lightly with butter.
2. Combine eggs and rest of ingredients, tossing with fork until well mixed.
3. Use to fill 5 sandwiches. Keep refrigerated until packing in lunch box. - 35.5261
Curried Egg Sandwiches
1. Mix eggs with mayonnaise, curry powder, stuffed olives, salt, and pepper.
2. Spread the mixture between the bread slices and serve with tomato sauce. - 34.6838
Avocado N Egg Sandwiches
Spread small amount of butter on bread slices.
With a fork or pastry blender, mash eggs and avocado together.
Add mayonnaise and pepper.
Taste and add salt.
Spread mixture on half the buttered bread; add lettuce and assemble sandwiches. - 33.7849
Deviled Egg Sandwiches
In a mixing bowl, combine the relish, eggs, onion, mustard, milk, salt, and pepper.
Spread the egg mixture on 4 slices of the bread.
Top with the remaining bread. - 33.5033
Ham N' Egg Sandwiches
Assemble Food Grinder with Fine Disc.
Grind ham, eggs, and onion into large mixer bowl.
Add cream cheese, mayonnaise, and dry mustard to ham mixture and mix at LOW then at MEDIUM-LOW until well mixed.
Generously spread on slices of rye bread... - 33.4282
Ham And Egg Sandwich With Tomato Dippy Dunk
Combine soup and water.
Heat; stir now and then.
Mean while, blend mayonnaise and curry powder; spread on 4 slices of toast; spread remaining toast with deviled ham; top with egg slices.
Cover with toast spread with mayonnaise.
Cut each sandwich into... - 32.7383
Grilled Tongue And Egg Sandwiches
1.On thin slices of bread, spread the tongue along with onion juice
2.Now press the slices together and cut in two diagonally.
3.Now beat the egg, also add the milk, and dip the sandwiches in this mixture
4.In a pan, place little butter and place the... - 31.6577
Chicken Giblet And Egg Sandwiches
Boil the giblets in salted water until tender.
Put them together with the hard-cooked egg through a meat chopper.
Add the seasonings and cream; spread between buttered slices of rye bread. - 30.0765
The Meatless Dagwood
1. Combine egg salad and olives in small bowl.
2. To assemble each sandwich, layer 1 cheese slice on 1 bread slice. Place 1/4 of egg salad mixture and 1/4 of pickle slices on cheese.
3. Top pickles with 1 bread slice and 1 cheese slice. Place 1/4 of egg salad... - 29.9092
Open-face Egg Sandwiches
Spread each muffin half with 1 teaspoon mustard.
Top each with a lettuce leaf, 2 bacon halves, 1 tomato slice, and a poached egg.
Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon cheese.
Serve immediately. - 29.7302
Scrambled Egg Sandwiches
Toast bread and spread with butter, catsup or mustard, if desired.
Top with cool scrambled eggs and cover with other slice of toast.
Place on paper napkin and cook, uncovered, 1 minute or until egg steams when bread is lifted.
Let stand 1 minute. - 29.35
Egg And Watercress Sandwiches
1.Mix the filling ingredients gently but thoroughly.
2.Spread the bread with butter or mayonnaise, then with the filling, cover with more buttered bread, trim off the crusts, and chill an hour or so.
1 cup of filling. - 28.0343
Melt half of butter in skillet.
Spread the rest on one side of bread.
Cut a hole in the center of the bread with a cookie cutter.
Fry slice of bread with buttered side up in skillet until browned.
Turn bread over and break egg into center of hole.
Cook until... - 27.8402
Ham And Egg Sandwiches
1. Combine onion, green pepper, and butter in a 9-inch round baking dish. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 10) for 5 minutes, stirring twice.
2. Add remaining ingredients, except rolls, to baking dish. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power... - 27.8199
Avocado And Egg Sandwiches
In bowl combine eggs, avocados, mayonnaise, and curry powder.
Spoon about 1/2 cup of the mixture into each of the pita halves.
Top with tomato, lettuce, and alfalfa sprouts.
Sprinkle with salt. - 27.6873
Scrambled Egg Sandwiches
1. Melt the butter in a small skillet and saute the mushrooms and onion until tender but not browned.
2. Combine the eggs, water, salt and pepper to taste, and parsley. Pour over the mushroom mixture and stir over medium heat until the eggs are set but still... - 27.5936
Cut the edges of the bread and keep aside.
in a bowl add 2 eggs,salt and beat nicely and spread the egg and add cheese on it.
Then place on a sandwich maker.
When it is over.ready to eat. - 27.336
Blt Fried Egg And Cheese Sandwich
1. In a small skillet, cook the bacon slices over moderate heat, turning them halfway through, until they are crisp, about 8 minutes. Transfer the cooked bacon to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
2. Set the Monterey Jack cheese slices on 1 piece of hot... - 25.5528
Boiled Egg Sandwich
Boiled Egg Sandwich for Breakfast!
Visit my website http://malayali.me for more such recipes! - 24.8363
1. Scrambled eggs according to recipe
2. Arrange scrambled eggs on a slice of bread. Top with other slice of bread.
3. Wrap in paper towel and place in oven.
4. Touch Clear. Touch Auto Code and 20. Touch Start.
5. Total cooking and stand time 20 seconds. - 23.1605
Egg Sandwich Recipes By Category