- » Egg Sandwich
Egg Sandwich Recipes
Egg sandwich are made with eggs either hard boiled or fried/scrambled eggs. In the US the most popular variety of the egg sandwich is made from hard boiled eggs sandwiched between sandwich bread with mustard sauce, ... More »
Steak And Egg Sandwich
Why not amaze your father with a special Father's Day breakfast. See this wonderful video that shares a recipe that uses just five simple ingredients. Watch how to make these incredible open face steak and egg sandwiches with a pan gravy. Check it out and... - 121.431
Fried Egg & Cheese Sandwich
1. Peel and slice egg.
2. In a bowl, combine cheese, mustard, paprika, and black pepper. Mix.
3. On a bread slice, lay out egg. Top it with cheese mixture.
4. Place the other slice on it to create a sandwich.
5. Apply a thin coat of butter on it.
6.... - 99.4469
Hummus Egg Sandwich
Make everyday cooking special, by adding your own creativity to it. Take the example of this simple Hummus egg sandwich. This recipe uses hummus, apart from eggs and cheese to make it a delicious and nutritious breakfast. Watch this video for more details. - 87.0176
Simple And Easy Egg Sandwich
Egg in sandwich for breakfast is delicious and energizing way to kick start the day. Check out the amazing recipe to make a sandwich using eggs for the filling. Simply good breakfast! - 83.1424
Cheesy Egg Sandwich With Peppers
Egg sandwiches are one of the easiest things to put together on a busy morning! Take a look at this video to see how the chef makes a perfect sandwich with eggs, cheese and peppers. Try it at home and you will never want to buy a fast food breakfast again... - 75.8342
Filipino Style Toasted Egg Sandwich
Is there a specific something that you remember eating in your childhood? This recipe being shown in the video is something that was regularly eaten during the lunch hours in school! A simple and fast egg sandwich with some toasted bread. See the video for... - 70.3676
Yum Yum Breakfast Wrap
1)Take 2 to 3 eggs, crack, pour the yoke and whites in a medium bowl. Add cajun seasoning to the eggs.
2)Wash peppers and onion, dry, and chop into small bite size pieces.
3)Chop thin slices of one or two garlic cloves.
4)Mix eggs and veggies... - 49.8308
Classic Deviled Egg Sandwich & Savory Vegetarian Cake
How about a breakfast with classic high protein sandwich, salad and vegetarian eggless cake? It's not at all difficult with a nice presentation by Bale Dave who blends assorted flavors of mustard, pepper and egg to create something incredible. Combine with... - 49.5358
Fried Egg Sandwich
Freid Egg Sanwich is delicious breakfast made from granins egg cheese. Speicially great for kids holiday chrismas. - 45.8293
Baked Egg Sandwich Loaf
Combine seasonings and salad dressing; stir in eggs and bacon.
Trim crust from bread; cut into 4 lengthwise slices.
Place 1 slice on greased baking sheet; spread with 1/3 of the egg mixture.
Place second slice over egg mixture; spread with half the... - 42.3104
Grilled Egg And Sizz Sandwich
1) Cook the SIZZLEANÂ® according to the package directions.
2) Remove from pan and drain.
3) Fry the eggs, but make sure to break the yolk.
4) Butter 4 slices of bread and place butter side down in a pan.
5) Place 1 cooked egg on each slice.
6) Top... - 42.0942
Open Face Egg Sandwiches
1 In a heavy saucepan, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons butter over low heat.
2 Add in flour, stirring until smooth.
3 Cook for a minute, stirring constantly.
4 Gradually pour in the milk, stirring constantly,cooking over medium heat until thick and... - 41.8689
Zucchini And Egg Sandwiches
Mix together mayonnaise, garlic, salt, pepper, and prepared horseradish until blended.
Stir in zucchini.
If you'd like open-faced sandwiches, just butter one side of 2 slices of bread.
On each buttered slice, lay lettuce leaf .
Then spoon half the zucchini... - 41.7518
Potato Egg And Cheese Sandwiches
1. Add potatoes to boiling salted water and cook until tender.
2. Drain the potatoes and process through a food processor with medium blade along with eggs, sweet pepper, cheese, and onion.
3. Add mayonnaise to the mixture to moisten it.
4. Add... - 41.2927
Shrimp And Egg Sandwiches
1. Hard boil two eggs; cool, shell and cut into wedges
2. If using frozen shrimp, allow to thaw
3. In a frying pan, heat oil and fry onions for five minutes; push them to one side
4. Add shrimp to the pan and cook for a couple of minutes; remove from... - 41.0188
Open Faced Egg And Cheese Sandwiches
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in frying pan; saute onion and green pepper, stirring often, until tender.
Combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
Pour over onion and green pepper in frying pan and cook over low heat, stirring often to let uncooked portion of eggs flow... - 39.5959
Low Fat Crepes
Combine all-purpose flour and whole wheat flour, then add milk, egg, and egg white.
Beat with a rotary beater till blended.
Spray a 6-inch skillet with nonstick coating, then heat the skillet.
Remove from heat and spoon in about 2 tablespoons batter.
Lift and... - 38.6839
Grilled Bacon And Egg Sandwiches
Surprisingly unsual and appetizingly delicious, this Grilled Bacon and Egg Sandwiches is the all-time fastfood favorite around! Now with this simple and easy to follow method, you too can indulge in the wonderful recipe of homemade Grilled Bacon and Egg... - 38.0384
Scrambled Egg Sandwiches
Cut bacon crosswise into thin strips.
Place bacon in 3-qt. glass casserole.
Cover and microwave at high setting 6 minutes, or until crisp, stirring after 3 minutes.
Remove bacon and drain on paper towels.
Pour off all but 2 tblsp. drippings.
Add green pepper... - 37.8553
Grilled Bacon And Egg Sandwiches
1. Generously butter the bread slices
2. Arrange them on a flat surface, butter side up.
3. Layer egg slices on 4 slices.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper to season.
5. Close sandwiches with the other bread slices, buttered side down.
6. Arrange 2 half... - 37.7775
Deviled Egg Sandwiches
1. Spread bread slices lightly with butter.
2. Combine eggs and rest of ingredients, tossing with fork until well mixed.
3. Use to fill 5 sandwiches. Keep refrigerated until packing in lunch box. - 36.8606
Caramelized Onions Lox And Egg Sandwich
1. Melt 2 teaspoons of the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring frequently, until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
2. Meanwhile, lightly beat eggs and cream in a bowl until just combined. Reduce... - 36.3996
Bacon N Egg Sandwiches
Separate crescent dough into triangles.
Lay half the triangles on an un greased cookie sheet with sides or a shallow baking pan.
Pinch up edges to form rims on triangles.
Place cheese slices over dough and trim to fit.
Sprinkle bacon over cheese.
Mix milk and... - 35.7797
Open Face Egg Sandwiches
Melt 1 1/2' tablespoons butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat; add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
Add cheese, 1/8 teaspoon salt,... - 35.4241
Cheese And Egg Barbecue Sandwiches
1. Prepare a mixture of cheese, green pepper, onion, ketchup, egg, olives, and butter.
2. Spread between the roll halves and broil to melt cheese.
3. Serve Cheese and Egg Barbecue Sandwiches hot with tomato sauce. - 35.1366
1.Start by slicing the eggs
2.Lay the buttered slices of bread, and place the egg slices between them
3.Season to taste with salt, pepper, and paprika
4.Add a layer of chopped capers or pickles on the bread slices, if... - 35.0708
Pepper And Egg Sandwiches
1. In a 1 2-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, combine oil, onions, and peppers, and cook, stirring, until liquid is evaporated and vegetables are tender, about 6 minutes. Reduce heat to medium.
2. In a medium bowl, beat together eggs, 1/4 cup... - 35.0444
Open Faced Egg Sandwich
1) Cut the bread horizontally into 2 thin slices using bread knife.
2) Smear both the slice equally with horseradish, and spread egg over the bread slice.
3) Sprinkle with chopped celery.
4) Spread with partially thickened tomato glaze... - 34.8494
Appetizer Egg And Asparagus Sandwiches
Prepare aspic: Substitute chicken consomme for beef consomme; let chill until syrupy.
Remove crusts from bread; cut into 2 rectangles.
Spread generously with mayonnaise; top with rectangle of cheese.
Cut eggs crosswise into 1/4 inch slices.
Place 3 slices on... - 34.5159
Deviled Egg Sandwiches
In a mixing bowl, combine the relish, eggs, onion, mustard, milk, salt, and pepper.
Spread the egg mixture on 4 slices of the bread.
Top with the remaining bread. - 33.825
Curried Egg Sandwiches
1. Mix eggs with mayonnaise, curry powder, stuffed olives, salt, and pepper.
2. Spread the mixture between the bread slices and serve with tomato sauce. - 32.2493
Ham N' Egg Sandwiches
Assemble Food Grinder with Fine Disc.
Grind ham, eggs, and onion into large mixer bowl.
Add cream cheese, mayonnaise, and dry mustard to ham mixture and mix at LOW then at MEDIUM-LOW until well mixed.
Generously spread on slices of rye bread... - 31.0718
The Meatless Dagwood
1. Combine egg salad and olives in small bowl.
2. To assemble each sandwich, layer 1 cheese slice on 1 bread slice. Place 1/4 of egg salad mixture and 1/4 of pickle slices on cheese.
3. Top pickles with 1 bread slice and 1 cheese slice. Place 1/4 of egg salad... - 30.7626
Cut the edges of the bread and keep aside.
in a bowl add 2 eggs,salt and beat nicely and spread the egg and add cheese on it.
Then place on a sandwich maker.
When it is over.ready to eat. - 30.4933
Ham And Egg Sandwich With Tomato Dippy Dunk
Combine soup and water.
Heat; stir now and then.
Mean while, blend mayonnaise and curry powder; spread on 4 slices of toast; spread remaining toast with deviled ham; top with egg slices.
Cover with toast spread with mayonnaise.
Cut each sandwich into... - 30.0116
Grilled Tongue And Egg Sandwiches
1.On thin slices of bread, spread the tongue along with onion juice
2.Now press the slices together and cut in two diagonally.
3.Now beat the egg, also add the milk, and dip the sandwiches in this mixture
4.In a pan, place little butter and place the... - 29.5976
Chicken Giblet And Egg Sandwiches
Boil the giblets in salted water until tender.
Put them together with the hard-cooked egg through a meat chopper.
Add the seasonings and cream; spread between buttered slices of rye bread. - 28.2626
Ham And Egg Sandwiches
1. Combine onion, green pepper, and butter in a 9-inch round baking dish. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 10) for 5 minutes, stirring twice.
2. Add remaining ingredients, except rolls, to baking dish. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power... - 27.7041
Open-face Egg Sandwiches
Spread each muffin half with 1 teaspoon mustard.
Top each with a lettuce leaf, 2 bacon halves, 1 tomato slice, and a poached egg.
Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon cheese.
Serve immediately. - 27.1562
Scrambled Egg Sandwiches
Toast bread and spread with butter, catsup or mustard, if desired.
Top with cool scrambled eggs and cover with other slice of toast.
Place on paper napkin and cook, uncovered, 1 minute or until egg steams when bread is lifted.
Let stand 1 minute. - 26.8962
Egg Sandwich Recipes By Category