- » Egg Samosa
Egg Samosa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg samosa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg samosa recipes.
You May Also Like!
1. Thaw the frozen puff pastry at room temperature, well in advance.
2. Cut the boiled potatoes into small pieces, slice the cabbage and cut the cauliflower in to florets.
3. Dice the onions and red pepper, set aside.
4. Preheat the oven to 385... - 129.34
Soften onion in 2 tablespoons water.
Saute in butter.
Add spices and stir and cook for 1 minute.
Add tomato, lamb, and salt.
Stir and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add water and lemon juice, and cook until all the liquid is absorbed.
Turn out onto a plate to... - 47.2691
Curried Vegetable Samosas
1. Put the peas into a heatproof jug and pour over boiling water. Leave to stand for 5 minutes, then drain.
2. Cook the onion over a medium heat until soft. Stir in the curry powder, peas, potato, tomato puree and tomato. Season. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring... - 34.5359
Wish to treat your guests to a delectable snack recipe? Try this delicious, deep fried snack that is quite a rage in India and several other parts of Asia needs no introduction. Serve them with your favorite dip or chutney and you have a snack that is sure to... - 117.824
1. Finely chop the onion, deseed and chop the chilies and finely chop the ginger.
2. In a saucepan, heat the oil and add the onion and ginger, then fry until the onion is tender and translucent but not browned.
3. Add the chilies, crushed garlic,... - 43.3761
Feeling hungry? Want to Snack? Then Samosas is the perfect choice. You can prepare this in no time and it is simply heavenly to bite into one of these crispy samosas! Try this excellent Samosas recipe! - 36.1596
Traditional Wonton Soup
1. To make wanton skins, in a bowl beat the egg and mix with flour and water.
2. Knead well for 2 minutes to make a stiff dough.
3. Cover with a damp cloth and set aside for 30 minutes.
4. Roll out the dough till paper thin and cut into 7 cm x 7 cm... - 41.4973