- » Egg Salad Wrap
Egg Salad Wrap Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg salad wrap recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg salad wrap recipes.
Smoked Salmon Egg Salad Wraps
1. In a sauce pan boil water ,and cook eggs in it for about 15 minutes.
2. Drain, cool, and peel eggs.
3. In a large bowl, mash eggs. Add onion celery, and dill pickle. Stir.
4. Drop mayonnaise, cream cheese, hot sauce, salt, and pepper in it. Mix... - 113.889
Spiced Up Egg Salad Wrap
Spiced Up Egg Salad Wrap is an easy to make and yummy breakfast recipe. Chef Nikko develops the dish very tastefully by using wraps instead of bread of baguette. A little spice to the eggs is what is innovative. Most of us eat eggs for breakfast, so this... - 91.4263
Caesar Salad Wrap
The traditional Caesar salad now in a new and exciting role- the Caesar salad wraps. This combination of yummy ingredients all in a wrap is an absolute mouth-watering delight. Enjoy a delicious meal and chill out on your holiday. - 40.1521
Greens Egg Salad Wrap
METHOD: Boil the eggs. Place eggs into a pot and fill with cold
water until eggs are covered by 1”. Bring water to a boil, remove
pot from heat, cover and allow to stand for 8 minutes.
While eggs are boiling, sauté Cookin’ Greens Designer’s Mix
as... - 36.31
You May Also Like!
Spinach Salad Wrap
1. Whisk oil and vinegar in a medium bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Add spinach, mushrooms, Canadian bacon, and egg to dressing and toss to coat.
3. Place tortilla on a flat surface. Top with salad mixture, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Roll or fold... - 30.7835
Veggie Wrap is tasty breakfast made from grains eggs cheese vegetable. Specially great for kids holiday. - 39.2335
Chicken And Lettuce Wraps
A low calorie chicken and lettuce wraps just for you. This easy to make stir fried chicken filling in lettuce is a crunchy delight. It is a healthy and nutritious dish that is a sure shot hit. Try this easy to make appetizer and watch the reaction of your... - 49.1121
Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Process the bran cereal in a food processor until it has the texture of coarse crumbs.
2. Melt the butter in a heavy-based frying pan over moderate heat. Stir in the bran and cook, stirring constantly, for 2... - 35.5808
Ham Egg Salad Ribbon
Trim crusts from loaf; cut in 4 equal lengthwise slices.
Spread butter on one side of three slices.
Spread remaining unbuttered slice with half the Ham Filling; top with second slice, buttered side down.
Spread Egg Filling atop second slice; top with third... - 35.3828
Olive Egg Salad Bake
Cut lengthwise slice from top of bread; set aside.
Scoop out loaf to within 1 inch of bottom and sides.
Crumble bread cut out of loaf (about 2 cups); combine with eggs and next 6 ingredients.
Blend together mayonnaise and mustard; toss with egg mixture.
Spoon... - 39.0643
Vegan Tofu Egg Salad
Think a vegan diet means no egg salad? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! This is a simple recipe for 100% vegan tofu egg salad that is easy to make and very yummy. Watch to know more! - 96.5926
Egg Salad Bunny
In a large bowl, combine the chopped eggs with 1/2 cup of the mayonnaise, the red pepper, dill pickle, scallion, mustard, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and curry powder, if desired, until well combined.
To assemble the bunny, line a 16- to 18-inch platter or... - 42.2222
Overstuffed Tuna Egg Salad Rolls
In mixing bowl, combine drained tuna, eggs, celery, chives, relish, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper.
Spoon mixture into split hamburger buns.
Wrap each bun in foil.
Place in slow-cooking pot.
Cover and heat on low for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Serve hot from the... - 40.5074
Egg Salad Rolls
1. Combine eggs with mayonnaise, French dressing, olives and juice, salt, and horseradish; stir until well mixed.
2. Use to fill rolls. Wrap each in waxed paper. (Wrap lettuce separately, to be added to rolls just before eating).
3. Keep rolls and lettuce... - 35.594