- » Egg Salad Pate
Egg Salad Pate Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg salad pate recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg salad pate recipes.
Baked Eggs With Pate De Foie Gras
Line the base of 4 ramekin dishes with the pate.
Break an egg into each ramekin.
Pierce the yolk of each egg in 3 or 4 places with a toothpick (cocktail stick) so that it does not burst during cooking.
Mix together the sour cream (creme fraiche) and the... - 35.0289
Country Pate With Pistachio
1. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook mushrooms, onion, and garlic until tender. Add sherry, salt, pepper, thyme, and nutmeg; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
2. In bowl, combine mushroom mixture, pork, chicken,... - 34.4397
Chicken Liver Pate With Juniper Berries
Put the butter in a bowl and melt on HIGH for 30 seconds.
Add the shallots and garlic, stir and cook, uncovered, on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Rinse the chicken livers and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Puree the chicken livers, juniper berries, shallots, garlic and... - 41.2391
Avocado And Egg Pate
1. Halve the avocado pear, remove the stone and scoop out all the flesh. Toss in the lemon juice and mash until smooth.
2. Sieve the hard-boiled eggs and cottage cheese, then mix with the avocado and garlic.
3. Stir in the cream and chives; taste and season.... - 35.4321
Turkey Liver Pate
Rinse the turkey livers and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Remove the central tendons.
Derind the streaky pork or bacon and cut into strips.
Puree the shallots in a food processor.
Gradually add the turkey livers, pork or bacon, and the eggs.
Stir in the garlic,... - 42.8921
Pork Liver Pate
Puree the shallots, garlic, pork liver and back bacon in a food processor.
Gradually add the eggs, allspice, port, cognac, mixed herbs and salt and pepper.
Puree until smooth.
Line a 1 quart (1.25 litre/21/4 pint) oval terrine with the streaky bacon, leaving... - 39.6168
Pate Salad Loaf
Combine water and 1/2 cup tomato juice; sprinkle gelatin on liquid to soften.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Soften braunschweiger by mashing with spoon; stir into gelatin mixture along with remaining... - 33.7553
Wild Duck Pate
Marinate the ducks for 1/2 hour in a mixture of 1/4 cup oil and lime juice.
Rub ducks with the cut surface of garlic clove.
Place birds in a Dutch oven and cover with water; add carrot, leek, salt, and pepper and bring to a boil.
Simmer covered over low heat... - 39.3018
Chicken Livers Pate
Cut livers in small pieces and cook in butter in skillet until lightly brown.
Put livers and eggs through food chopper using fine blade.
Add remaining ingredients and mix until smooth. - 34.0391
Artichoke Mousse With Pate De Foie Gras
Put the artichokes into a casserole with 1/4 cup (3 table spoons) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 12 minutes.
Pour half the sherry into a cup.
Sprinkle the gelatin (gelatine) over and leave to swell.
When the artichokes are cooked, drain and puree... - 43.1792
Salmon Pate With Button Mushrooms
Salmon pate with button mushrooms defrost the salmon tails in the microwave oven for about 10 minutes on HIGH.
Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth or kitchen paper and chop coarsely.
Put the shallots into a small casserole with the butter, cover and... - 42.6523
Pate Of Pike With Shrimp And Mussels
Remove the crusts from 3 of the slices of bread and crumble into a bowl.
Add the milk and mix well.
Rinse the fish under plenty of cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Cut into pieces and puree in a food processor.
Squeeze the bread with your... - 42.5894
Combine gelatin, chicken broth, and water in a small saucepan; heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin dissolves.
Beat in mayonnaise or salad dressing, vinegar, onion, horseradish, salt, and cay enne pepper.
Pour into a shallow pan; chill in freezer 20... - 38.0173
1. In 2-quart bowl, place salad oil and onion; cover bowl with large plate. Cook at high (100% power) 2 to 3 minutes, until onion is tender. Stir in pork, veal, pork fat, bread crumbs, Madeira, salt, pepper, thyme, nutmeg, oregano, and egg.
2. In 8 1/2" by 4... - 33.4767
Pate Cheese Mold
Make meat layer: Soften gelatin with chicken broth or bouillon cube in water in a small saucepan.
Heat, stirring constantly and crushing cube, if using, with a spoon, just until gelatin dissolves.
Measure 1/4 cup into a 6-cup mold; stir in lemon juice.
(Keep... - 41.7316
Chicken Liver Pate
In heavy saucepan cook livers, covered, in 2 tablespoons butter, stirring occasionally, till no longer pink.
Put livers through a meat grinder; blend with mayonnaise or salad dressing, lemon juice, 2 tablespoons softened butter, onion, hot pepper sauce, dry... - 37.8356
Chicken Liver Pate
In saucepan melt small amount of butter.
Add livers; cook covered, stirring occasionally, till livers are no longer pink.
Put livers through food mill; blend with mayonnaise, lemon juice, the 2 tablespoons butter, onion, hot pepper sauce, mustard, salt, and... - 35.2798
Simple Pate Maison
Rinse salt pork in cold water to remove some of salt.
Line 7-inch souffle mold with salt pork slices.
Cook bacon in skillet until fat is rendered.
Saute onions in bacon fat until tender and lightly browned.
Cut the liver into 1-inch pieces;... - 39.999
Cook oysters, covered, in 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat till edges curl, about 2 minutes.
In blender combine oysters, mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons butter, lemon juice, onion, 1/2 teaspoon salt, mustard, and hot pepper sauce.
Cover;... - 43.0987
Chicken Liver Pate
1.Take a saucepan, heat butter in it and cook livers after putting the lid on.
2.Stir for a few times in between and cook until the livers have changed their color from pink.
3.Blend the livers in food mill and add mayonnaise, lemon juice, 2... - 42.576
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and saute the onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes, stirring. Add the spices and cook for a further 30 seconds.
2. Stir in the stock and lentils and bring the mixture to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes until... - 40.2344
Pork And Spinach Pate
Put the bay leaf in an 8 1/2 X 4 1/2 X 2 1/2-inch greased loaf pan or terrine.
Stretch the bacon slices with a palette knife.
Use two- thirds to line the terrine.
Cut the pork and Canadian bacon into small pieces and chop finely .
Cut the onion and garlic... - 38.4381
1. Clean the duck cavity and wipe with paper toweling
2. Wash the duck liver and reserve.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C or Gas No. 6)
4. Place the duck in a roasting pan and smear the surface with butter.
5. Roast it in the... - 44.0868
1. Mince livers, pork or veal, fat bacon, finely chopped onions and crushed garlic together.
2. In a bowl mix with breadcrumbs, egg beaten with milk, chopped herbs, orange rind and brandy (or sherry) and add seasoning and mace.
3. With... - 44.5044
Phony Bologna Pate
Grind bologna and onion through fine blade of food grinder or in food processor.
In mixing bowl combine bologna-onion mixture, Italian dressing, mustard, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper.
Turn half of the bologna mixture into the bottom of a... - 36.7016
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) In a liquidizer, grind the nuts, adding a few nuts at a time along with the flour so that the mixture stays dry.
3) Into a bowl, turn the mixture and mix with the seasonings, egg whites... - 45.026
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F/Gas Mark 4. Oil and line a 900 ml/1 1/2 pint oblong dish or loaf tin. Cut the pumpkin flesh into cubes and place in a pan of boiling water.
2. Simmer for 20 minutes or until the pumpkin is very tender. Drain and leave to... - 41.9102
Tuna Pate With Beans
1) Wash beans and remove the imperfect ones.
2) In a pan add water and cover beans with 2 quarts cold water.
3) Cover and refrigerate overnight. Drain out.
4) In a 6-quart kettle put beans, undiluted beef broth, crushed garlic and 3... - 46.4812
Vegetable And Nut Pate
1. Prepare and chop onion and celery. Fry in the oil until soft about 10 minutes.
2. Cut the tomatoes into quarters, remove the seeds.
3. Peel carrot and parsnip and cut up coarsely.
4. Mince the vegetables and tomatoes with the peanuts and bread.
5. Place in... - 44.6803
Pate Of Pork
1. Mince meats and shallots, through mincer twice to ground finely.
2. Preheat oven to 325°.
3. Mix breadcrumbs, seasonings and bind with beaten egg. Add little stock if required to make a consistency so that it drops off the spoon... - 45.1829
Liver & Brandy Pate
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C.
Lightly grease ten 1/4 pint/150 ml individual loaf tins.
Finely mince liver and bacon.
Mix breadcrumbs and cream in a bowl, let stand for 10 mins, or until bread has swollen.
Melt fat in a frying pan and saute onion... - 40.9351
Mushroom And Hazelnut Pate
1. In a food processor, grind together the hazel nuts and breadcrumbs. Tip into a bowl.
2. Then combine onion, garlic and mushroom and finely chop. Tip the mixture into a separate bowl and keep aside.
3. Grease a small loaf tin with oil or... - 44.0902
Turkey And Cranberry Layered Pate
Line a 900 g/2 lb loaf tin (pan) with non stick baking parchment.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the livers, bacon, garlic and juniper berries and fry (saute), stirring, for 2 minutes.
Puree in a blender or food processor with the port and season... - 39.1955
1. Cut beef liver into chunks. Halve chicken livers.
2. Put both beef and chicken liver through a food chopper, using a fine blade; place the ground meat in a medium-size bowl.
3. Saute onion in butter or margarine until soft in a small skillet; stir in water... - 43.7616
1. Trim the veal and cut into pieces.
2. In a bowl combine brandy and white wine.
3. Add the meat to the marinade and let stand for 1 hour
4. Wipe the pheasant.
5. Cut half the pork fat into thin strips and set aside.
6. Preheat the oven to... - 43.1714
Cold Roast Chicken With Pate Stuffing
1. Use a clean kitchen towel to wipe the chicken clean inside out.
2. Season the inside of the chicken with a little salt.
3. Rub cut surface of lemon on the outside.
4. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C or Gas No. 5)
5. To prepare the... - 47.4117
Terrine Of Pheasant
Remove the bones and skin from the pheasant.
Leave the breasts whole, cut the rest into pieces, removing any tendons.
Put the pheasant breasts and pieces into a bowl.
Add the allspice, thyme, bayleaves and ground black pepper.
Pour the cognac over.
Cover and... - 42.4476
Souffle Au Parfait
1. Cut the pate into chunks.
2. Separate the eggs and beat the egg yolks.
3. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
4. In a medium to large saucepan, melt butter over a low heat.
5. Stir in the flour and cook gently for 1 minute.
6. Gradually stir... - 42.8358
Smorrebrod has a great taste. Smorrebrod gets its taste from Bread, dressed with seafood spread, and topped with sausages and meats. Smorrebrod is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 40.9287
Fry the bacon until crisp.
Remove, drain, and crumble.
Discard bacon fat and add butter and oil.
Fry onions over a low heat until soft and golden.
This will take about 45 min.
Meanwhile, beat eggs and add cream and seasonings.
Crumble bacon into the... - 40.8471