- » Egg Salad
Egg Salad Recipes
Egg salad is an authentic American salad that is made up of high protein hard boiled eggs and various seasoning agents. This cold preparationwith mayonnaise and other flavoring can also be used as a filling for ... More »
Egg, Sausage Pepper Salad
Eggs and sausages are classic breakfast foods prevalent even today and here is a recipe using them. Check out Maryann showing how to make Egg, Sausage and Pepper salad with hardboiled eggs, bell peppers and Italian Sausages. Breakfast so good! - 123.11
Everyday Egg Salad Sandwich
Egg salad sandwich is one of the most popular recipe for breakfast. You too can make this a regular breakfast item, as eggs are healthy for you and your kids. Prepare the filling in the weekend and store in refrigerator. Use it to fill the sandwich and serve.... - 120.566
Have you ever had an eggless egg salad?? Sound strange doesn’t it? But that’s what this is!! The egg in this salad is replaced by tofu. Flavored with various spices and other herbs, this spread seems really good! Watch this video and try it. - 117.208
Creamy Coconut Salad
Have you ever tried to prepare a salad with fresh coconut meat? Here is an excellent video that shows an amazing recipe for coconut salad and also some great techniques to remove fresh coconut meat. Surely you would love to see this video and enjoy the... - 109.749
My Texas Kitchen : Egg Salad
1. In a pot, take water and boil the eggs.
2. Peel them and cut them to small pieces.
3. Deseed and chop the bell pepper and jalapeno pepper.
4. Chop the sweet onion.
5. In a pan spray the non-stick cooking spray and add the onion and peppers.... - 104.46
Easy Egg Salad Sandwich
This is the perfect breakfast, especially if you have just 15 minutes to prepare it. I also think that this could be a great midnight snack. In this video, Aeri shows us how to make it. And it is pretty nutritious too. Enjoy! - 103.134
Vegan Tofu Egg Salad
Think a vegan diet means no egg salad? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! This is a simple recipe for 100% vegan tofu egg salad that is easy to make and very yummy. Watch to know more! - 96.6889
Egg Salad Sandwich With A Twist
One of the issues with in very house every morning is making quick, healthy and filling breakfast. Here is a common but interesting recipe of an egg salad sandwich. You may wonder what is different in this recipe. Watch the video to know. - 94.4638
Nothing can beat a high protein-low carb egg salad. View this excellent video that shows an interesting recipe that is versatile and would serve as a power packed breakfast or even as a side dish with green salad. This video is a wonderful toast to good... - 94.4433
Bacon Spinach And Egg Salad
Bacon Spinach and Egg Salad will definitely be the complete main dish. It has all the goodness of spinach and onions and the power punch comes in from eggs and bacon. Watch and learn how to make this omelet from this video. Bon Appétit! - 93.4533
Cashew And Celery Salad
Want to make a vegetarian egg salad? Then watch this video and learn to make an egg salad with the eggs. This yummy recipe is a definite winner when it comes to vegetarian side dishes. Easy and quick to make, this salad is bound to be loved by everyone. - 90.5638
Spiced Up Egg Salad Wrap
Spiced Up Egg Salad Wrap is an easy to make and yummy breakfast recipe. Chef Nikko develops the dish very tastefully by using wraps instead of bread of baguette. A little spice to the eggs is what is innovative. Most of us eat eggs for breakfast, so this... - 89.7104
Egg Salad With Dill
Scrambling for a last-minute dinner solution? Then this simple and fast egg salad recipe will surely bail you out. One good thing about the recipe presented in the video is that unlike other over-the-top egg salads, this recipe uses very little mayonnaise and... - 82.1553
Egg Salad With Emril's Horseradish Sauce
Have you been looking for a great barbecue sauce for your next party? Watch this video to get a very helpful review about the Peter Luger sauce and how it can change the way your recipes taste. - 73.2216
Khakhara With Egg-salad
In a mood to enjoy fusion meals? Bhal Dave uses khakhraa as tortilla for egg salad and uses chutney as dressing. There is also Burrito with curried french beans. That is some terrific combination, which makes this dish all the more enticing. - 68.3044
Stuffed Egg Salad
1.Break open the eggs.
2.Cut into half and keep aside the yolks.
3.Combine asparagus with quark, dill weed, fresh parsley, Gomasio and black pepper.
4.Add 2 egg yolk to it and blend well.
5.Add a seasoning of salt and pepper to... - 51.2815
Dill Egg Salad
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the eggs in batches until coarsely chopped.
2) In a large mixing bowl, remove and place the eggs.
3) Process the dill pickles, celery, green peppers and onions individually until finely... - 48.9228
Raw Egg Salad With Green Bell Pepper
For all those on a raw food diet and want to add a little change to their regular meal, should try this raw egg salad recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef combined eggs with green bell peppers and couple of basic ingredients right from the pantry to... - 48.3802
Old Fashioned Egg Salad
1. Boil the eggs by placing them in a small saucepan and covering with cold water.
2. Simmer for 8 minutes after the water comes to a boil.
3. Drain and immediately plunge the eggs into a bowl of ice-chilled water.
4. Crack the shells on edge... - 47.7194
Egg Salad Blt
Combine mayonnaise, green onions, sour cream, mustard, black pepper, and grated lemon rind in a medium bowl, stirring well.
Cut 2 eggs in half lengthwise; reserve 2 yolks for another use.
Coarsely chop remaining egg whites and whole eggs.
Add eggs to... - 47.4326
Curried Egg Salad
1. Place the butter or margarine in a saucepan with the onion.
2. Cook for 10 minutes without browning.
3. Add the curry powder and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add the rice, stir and cook until opaque, about 3 minutes.
5. Stir in 450 ml/3/4... - 47.3753
Egg Salad With Garlic Dressing
1. The garlic cloves are to be boiled in water for around 15 minutes until these become tender.
2. Take a fork and with its pressing prepare garlic paste by mashing the cloves.
3. Chop anchovies and add them in the mixing bowl with all... - 47.1748
Prawn And Egg Salad
1) Keep aside one half of the lemon. Take the other half and finely grate its rind. Squeeze the juice and keep aside.
2) In a large bowl, add in the prawns, lemon juice, tobasco sauce, salt and pepper. Mix well and let the prawns marinate for about 15... - 47.1074
Avocado And Egg Salad
1) In a small saucepan, put the eggs and cover them with cold water.
2) Bring the contents to a boil, and then boil gently for about 8 minutes. Drain and rinse the eggs under cold running water till they are cool.
3) Cut the avocados lengthwise in half... - 47.0715
Cook the frozen peas according to package directions.
Let them cool, then drain them.
Drain the crab meat.
Shell the eggs and cut them in small pieces.
Cut the smoked salmon in strips.
Mix all ingredients carefully.
Mix the mayonnaise and sour cream until... - 46.958
Fried Egg Salad
Combine seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Preheat a heavy 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Add the oil, diced onions, bell peppers, celery, and 2 tablespoons of the seasoning mix.
Stir and... - 46.3615
Kraut Ham Egg Salad
1) Drain kraut and reserve 1/3 cup of the juice.
2) Combine kraut with ham, eggs, and onion and toss lightly.
3) Let it chill.
4) Combine the reserved juice with the remaining ingredients and shake well.
5) Add the dressing mixture with... - 46.1345
Ham And Egg Salad
1. Drain excess liquid from mandarin oranges. Keep the liquid aside to mix it with a jelly.
2. Chop ham into neat cubes.
3. Wash, dry and slice radishes for garnishing.
4. Cut one end of the pepper. Remove seeds, core and cut the pulp into neat... - 46.0717
1) In a shallow salad bowl arrange the lettuce.
2) Cut the fish into fillets.
3) Cut the eggs into half lengthwise.
4) Place the eggs on the lettuce, cut side down.
5) Spoon mayonnaise on top of the eggs to coat it.
6) Put the fish... - 46.0717
Egg Salad Accordions
Egg salad accordions is a egg and vegetable salad laid in an attractive pattern. Combined with green pepper and celery, the egg accordian salad is flavored with mayo. Pretty as a presentation, this is one of my favorite salads and very easy to prepare. - 45.6855
Egg Salad Sandwich Supreme
1. Place eggs in a saucepan and cover them with cold water. Over medium heat bring the water to a boil.
Immediately reduce heat and let water simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Plunge hard-cooked eggs into cold water. When they have cooled, shell them and discard the... - 45.6667
Golden Egg Salad Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) In a bowl, mix together eggs, pimiento, celery, 1 cup of the cracker crumbs, milk, mayonnaise, and seasonings.
3) Take a shallow, 1-quart casserole or a 9-inch pie plate coated with vegetable spray and... - 45.4636
Cauliflower And Egg Salad
Break the cauliflower into flowerets and cook in boiling salted water for 15 minutes or until tender.
Drain and place in cold water to refresh.
Mix together the mayonnaise, mustard, yogurt, paprika, salt, pepper and sugar.
Peel the tomato, then halve and... - 44.7769
Jellied Deviled Egg Salad
When heat becomes unbearable, plunge into this bowlful of Jellied Deviled Egg Salad and let it cool! Here's a simple recipe for Jellied Deviled Egg Salad, so make sure you don't miss it. - 44.6876
Egg Salad Mold
1) Take 6-cup mold and grease them.
2) Take all the ingredients and mix them well.
3) Pour the mixture into 6-cup mold and allow them to chill until firm.
4) Unmold and decorate with black caviar.
5) Serve the dish with bread... - 44.5665
Cucumber With Egg Salad
Peel most of the skin from cucumbers, leaving just enough for color.
Slice 1/4 inch thick and cover with ice cubes and water.
Store in refrigerator to crisp.
Do not freeze.
Chop eggs very fine.
Add remaining ingredients, except paprika, 'using mayonnaise to... - 44.4472
Rice And Egg Salad
1)Let the rice be soaked in water for atleast 20 minutes.
2) In chicken stock, cook rice till it is tender.
3) Boil carrots and bell peppers separately in salted water... - 44.386
Salmon Caviar Egg Salad
1) In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, creme fraiche, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
2) In another large bowl, combine the chopped eggs and onion.
3) Lightly toss the egg mixture with the mayonnaise mixture.
4) Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in the... - 44.2741
Egg Salad In Tomato Accordions
Combine eggs, celery, green pepper, onions, mustard, salt, and pepper.
Add salad dressing; mix.
Turn tomatoes stem end down.
Without cutting to bottom, cut down, making 6 slices.
Sprinkle cut surfaces with salt.
Fill between slices with egg... - 44.058
Bacon With Egg Salad Bowl
1. Place all the ingredients in a blender ( or by hand using a whisk) and mix for about 10 seconds or until fully combined.
2. Transfer to a bowl and keep refrigerated for later use.
3. Slice both ends of the garlic clove, rub it on... - 43.9681
Egg Salad Bunny
In a large bowl, combine the chopped eggs with 1/2 cup of the mayonnaise, the red pepper, dill pickle, scallion, mustard, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and curry powder, if desired, until well combined.
To assemble the bunny, line a 16- to 18-inch platter or... - 43.7251
Colony Egg Salad
The colony egg salad is a cooked egg and vegetable molded salad. Spiced with nutmeg and cloves, the colony egg salad is flavored with french dressing, worcestershire sauce and lemon juice. The white wine lends a special taste to the colony egg salad and is in... - 43.6402
Egg Salad Stuffed Tomatoes
In bowl combine eggs, yogurt, cottage cheese, celery, green onion, dry mustard, salt, and red pepper.
Cover and chill.
For tomato shells, cut a slice off the top of each tomato.
Scoop out seeds and flesh.
Invert tomatoes on paper toweling to drain.
To... - 43.3761
Deviled Egg Salad Mold
Soften the gelatin in the cold water.
Add a little chicken broth to it and heat until dissolved, stirring constantly.
Add to the rest of the chicken broth and chill until the consistency of unbeaten egg white.
Devil the eggs.
Cut in half lengthwise and... - 42.927
Egg Salad Mold
Egg Salad Mold has a yummy taste. The egg salad mold is easy but very tasty recipe. The egg salad mold is not very expensive recipe. The essence of lemon gives the Egg salad mold a delicious taste. Iam sure you will not repent tasting the Egg salad mold - 42.9147
Potato And Egg Salad
1 In a pan, hard-boil the eggs for about 12 minutes in boiling water.
2 Drain well and cool under running cold water.
3 Carefully crack the shells a little so the eggs cool quickly.
4 Drain the potatoes well.
5 Dice the potatoes and place in... - 42.8456
Egg And Cress Salad
Wash, pat dry and chill the cress.
Prick round end of each egg with a darning needle and place in a pan, cover with water bring to the boil and cook for 10 minutes.
Drain, cool, shell and chill the eggs.
Combine lemon juice, wine vinegar, oil, salt and black... - 42.774
Molded Egg Salad
1 In a bowl, soften gelatin in 1/4 cup of broth.
2 In a pan, heat rest of broth to boiling point.
3 Add softened gelatin, stirring until gelatin is dissolved.
4 Add in salt, onion and Worcestershire sauce.
5 Allow to cool.
6 Gradually pour... - 42.4571
Easter Egg Salad
1. Into a medium saucepan pour water up to 3 inches deep and bring onion skins to a boil.
2. Water will turn a deep golden color.
3. Add eggs to pan and simmer for 12 minutes and remove eggs reserving the cooking liquid.
4. Plunge cooked eggs into... - 42.4142
Hot Creamy Potato Egg Salad
Melt butter and blend in flour and seasonings.
Gradually stir in milk and cook, stirring, until thickened.
Add potatoes and heat gently.
Just before serving, add remaining ingredients, reserving some of the chopped egg to garnish top.
Add more... - 42.3298
Hot Potato And Egg Salad
In a small skillet, melt butter.
Add onion; saute for 3 minutes.
Stir in flour; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
Blend in milk, Lea & Perrins, and salt.
Cook and stir until mixture thickens, about 3 minutes.
Pour over potatoes; toss well.
Add eggs, celery, green... - 42.2336
Jeweled Egg And Rice Salad
Jewelled Egg And Rice Salad it is simply yummy. The added mushrooms, capsicum, celery, spring onions, chilli gives the Jewelled Egg And Rice Salad a lip smacking taste. Must catch it. - 42.2173
Egg And Mayonnaise Salad
1) Mix well the vinegar and oil to make salad dressing.
2) Mix together the potatoes, cucumber, carrots and cheese with some oil and vinegar dressing.
3) In a flat dish, spread the salad garnished with crisp lettuce leaves.
4) Halve the... - 42.123
Molded Ham And Egg Salad
Dissolve gelatin and salt in boiling water.
Add cold water and vinegar.
Set aside 1/2 cup.
Chill remaining gelatin until slightly thickened about 1 hour.
Pour reserved gelatin into an 8x4 inch loaf pan.
Chill until set, but not firm about 15 minutes.
Arrange... - 42.0981
Egg Salad In Lettuce Cups
Place the eggs in a pan filled with enough cold water to cover them.
Bring the water to a boil, then lower the heat to medium and cook for 15 minutes.
Drain the hot water and run the hard boiled eggs under cold water until cool enough to peel.
Dice the peeled... - 41.9913
Deviled Egg Salads
Cut peeled eggs lengthwise into halves.
Slip out yolks; mash with fork.
Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper.
Fill whites with egg yolk mixture, heaping it slightly.
Place a caper on each.
Cut stem ends from tomatoes.
Cut each tomato into sixths to... - 41.7947
Artichoke Asparagus And Quail Egg Salad With Citrus Dressing
1. Snap the tough ends off the asparagus and discard them and cut each spear in three. Bring a large pan of water to the boil, drop in the asparagus and cook for 1-4 mins until tender. Cool under cold running water briefly and drain well.
2. Pull off the... - 41.4071
Egg Salad And Lettuce In Buns
1) In medium bowl, place mayonnaise, gherkins, onion, parsley, gherkin juice, salt, mustard, and pepper; mix well.
2) Add eggs, mix well until well blended.
3) Place lettuce on on portion of bun and spoonful of egg salad.
4) Cover the bun with... - 41.3357
Eggless Egg Salad Sandwiches
In a large bowl, combine the tofu, peppers, mayonnaise, relish, parsley, mustard, soy sauce, turmeric, and garlic powder.
Mix well and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or until chilled.
Cut the very top off each pita.
Open the pockets and line with the... - 41.3281
Broiled Egg Salad Sandwich
1) In a bowl mix soup, eggs, celery, onion, relish, mustard, and pepper.
2) Arrange bun halves and spread mixture evenly over bun.
3) Cover the edges completely.
4) Broil for about 4 inches for7 minutes from heat until hot.
5) Serve hot. - 41.287
Overstuffed Tuna Egg Salad Rolls
In mixing bowl, combine drained tuna, eggs, celery, chives, relish, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper.
Spoon mixture into split hamburger buns.
Wrap each bun in foil.
Place in slow-cooking pot.
Cover and heat on low for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Serve hot from the... - 41.006
Egg Salad With Fresh Peas
Boil the eggs 10 minutes until hard, plunge into cold water, then peel and quarter.
Cook the peas in salted water for 10 minutes, drain and allow to cool.
Quarter the red pepper, remove the stem, membrane and seeds, and cut into strips.
Peel and chop the... - 40.7808
Egg Salad Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Cut the top of the tomato off. Scoop out the pulp and turn the tomatoes upside down. Let the tomatoes drain till you need them.
2. Chop up the eggs and then add the tomato pulp to the egg mixture. Mix well
3. Add the salad dressing to... - 40.7448
Egg Salad Molds
1. Set 8 to 10 small fancy molds in the refrigerator to chill until the mixture is ready. Rinse with cold water but do not dry them.
2. Chop the eggs very fine, mix with all other ingredients except olives and tomato slices. Add caviar last, so as not to... - 40.689
Olive Egg Salad Bake
Cut lengthwise slice from top of bread; set aside.
Scoop out loaf to within 1 inch of bottom and sides.
Crumble bread cut out of loaf (about 2 cups); combine with eggs and next 6 ingredients.
Blend together mayonnaise and mustard; toss with egg mixture.
Spoon... - 40.4523
Sardine Egg Salad Stuffed Tomatoes
Rinse tomatoes (peel if desired) and chill thoroughly in refrigerator.
Drain 1 can of sardines, remove tails, and cut the sardines into pieces; reserve the other can of sardines for completing the salad.
Lightly toss the sardines with the eggs and... - 40.2629
1) Chop the eggs and mix them with the celery and pickle.
2) Combine together all the remaining ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
3) Add the mixture to the eggs and mix carefully.
4) Serve the Egg Salad at room temperature or chilled. Place on... - 40.1304
Egg Salad Mold
Egg Salad Mold is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this, you will always crave for some more. - 40.0183
Egg Salad Cups
1. In a small bowl combine eggs, radishes, celery, mayonnaise or salad dressing, salt, dry mustard, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Cut thin slice from stem end of tomatoes scoop out centers, leaving shells about 1/4 inch thick.
3. Sprinkle shells... - 39.6627
Deviled Egg Salad
Hard-cook, chop, and chill the eggs.
Soften gelatin in cold water in a saucepan; dissolve over low heat.
Stir in the ketchup and vinegar.
Beat together cream cheese, mayonnaise, onion, salt, and Tabasco until fluffy.
Gradually add gelatin mixture, blending... - 39.355
Salmon And Egg Salad
1) In a bowl, mix together salmon, egg, celery green pepper and parsley.
2) Add the pimiento liquid and mix well.
3) Line a salad bowl with lettuce.
4) Pile the salmon mixture over the lettuce.
5) Serve the Salmon and Egg Salad garnished with... - 39.2992
Ham Egg Salad Ribbon
Trim crusts from loaf; cut in 4 equal length wise slices.
Spread butter on one side of three slices.
Spread remaining unbuttered slice with half the Ham Filling; top with second slice, buttered side down.
Spread Egg Filling atop second slice; top with third... - 39.128
Quail Egg Salad
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, add quails' eggs and cook for 3 minutes. Drain and set aside to cool. Shell eggs and reserve.
2. Heat oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat and cook garlic and leeks for 3 minutes or until tender. Arrange... - 39.0568
Cheese And Egg Salad Sandwiches
For filling, combine hard-cooked eggs, celery, sweet pickle, green onion, and pimiento. Stir together mayonnaise, shredded cheese, mustard, and salt; toss with egg mixture. Cover; chill.
Meanwhile, prepare Basic Crepes. To assemble crepewiches fold 1 crepe in... - 39.0529
Egg Salad Sensations
Egg Salad Sensations are delicous and compliment any meal plan. This verstile egg salad is also a personal favorite. Try this brilliant Egg Salad Sensations recipe for yourself and let me know how much you liked it! - 39.0363
1)Bring the water to boil and stir in soya sauce, ajenomoto and brown sugar.
2)Let sauce thicken.
3)Now add a boiled egg to the sauce and let cook for 7 to 10 minutes.
4)Cut the egg into two pieces.
5)Serve hot or cold, garnished with hot... - 38.8147
Microwaved Egg Salad Filling
Place butter in a 1 quart casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 30 seconds.
Crack eggs into the dish and thoroughly beat with a fork.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, stirring to bring cooked portion to inside of dish... - 38.7493
Rice And Egg Salad
Combine rice, eggs, bacon, green pepper, onion, salt, pepper, and mustard.
Add mayonnaise and mix well.
Toss lightly with cheese.
Chill. - 38.6176
Pop's Egg Salad
This Pop's Egg Salad graced with Lettuce leaves, cabbage and cheese happens to be my personal favorite. You too would want to try out this extremely easy and appetizingly inviting Pop's Egg Salad; use this recipe if you wish to. - 38.5655
Try this wonderful Egg Salad recipe at home. It is extremely delicious and I love serving the Egg Salad for my dinner parties! - 38.5323
Potato And Egg Salad
New potatoes or waxy old ones are the best.
Scrub and boil them in their jackets.
Peel and cool.
Shell the eggs and separate the whites and yolks.
Mash the yolks in a basin and add the salt and pepper, vinegar, and oil.
Beat well and add the onion and... - 38.4743
Arugula Artichoke And Egg Salad
Arugula Artichoke And Egg Salad is an easy to make recipe. Arugula Artichoke And Egg Salad tastes nice. Arugula Artichoke And Egg Salad tastes better with olive oil. - 38.3173
Egg Salad Foldovers
Combine all ingredients except biscuits.
Open can; separate dough into 10 biscuits.
Press biscuits into 5-inch circles on ungreased cookie sheet.
Place rounded tablespoonful of filling on each.
Fold over; moisten with water and seal edges.
Bake at 400° for... - 38.296
Liverwurst Potato And Egg Salad
1) In a bowl, mix first 8 ingredients.
2) Mix olive oil, salt and pepper and stir lightly.
3) Blend mayonnaise to it.
4) Serve salad on green. Sprinkle parsley on top. - 38.2141
Wilted Lettuce And Egg Salad
Fry bacon until crisp; drain, reserving drippings.
Saute onion in bacon drippings until golden; add vinegar.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Tear lettuce into bite-sized pieces; combine with eggs and bacon.
Season with salt and pepper.
Saute bread cubes... - 38.1527
Tomatoes Stuffed With Egg Salad
Tomatoes stuffed with egg salad is a filled or stuffed tomatoes recipe. Easy to fix, the tomatoes are cored and simply mixed with egg salads and filled back in with olives as topping. Served chilled as a side, it is juicy and delicious. - 38.1523
Avocado Egg Salad
Avocado Egg Salad is a delicious recipe which you will love to serve to your friends and family. This is something which I tried on my last weekend party and it was a great hit. So, why dont you try the same and share your experience with us! - 38.1089
Tossed Egg Salad
1. Tightly pack eggs into a saucepan, pointed end down (a), cover with water and bring to the boil. Boil for 10 minutes. Drain eggs and cool under cold running water. Peel eggs as soon as they are cool (b). Cut in halves (c) or slices.
2. Arrange lettuce,... - 38.0824
Eggs And Rice Salad
Rinse frozen peas under running cold water to separate; drain.
Mix peas, eggs, rice, celery, onion, cheese and pimiento.
Mix mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, salt, pepper and dill weed; toss with egg mixture.
Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours but no... - 37.9112
Cottage Cheese Egg Salad
1. In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients; cover and chill so that the flavours blend
2. Serve as required - 37.9056
Tuna Egg Salad
Tuna egg salad is a mixed fish and egg salad. Made with added celery and green onions, the tuna egg salad is filling and appetizing. Flavored with hot sauce and pickle relish, this tuna egg salad is great as with almost any homely meal. - 37.8643
Moulded Egg Salad
1. In a quarter cup of coad water, dissolve the gelatin and add one and a half cups of boiling water and mayonnaise to it
2. Add all the remaining ingredients and mix them all well
3. Add it to a greased ring mould and chill to set
4. Serve as... - 37.8038
Egg Salad Sandwich
My sister likes this easy and quick egg salad sandwich recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this sandwich .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this... - 37.5906
Egg Salad In Tomato Accordions
Combine egg, celery, green pepper, onions, mustard, salt and pepper.
Add salad dressing.
Mix well and chill.
Turn tomato stem end down.
Without cutting to bottom, cut down,making 6 slices.
Sprinkle cut surface with salt.
Fill between slices with egg... - 37.5382
Old Fashioned Egg Salad
Break lettuce into salad bowl in bite-size pieces.
Alternate layers of egg and onion.
Make dressing of salad oil, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, cheese, parsley, and seasonings.
Pour over salad in bowl.
Toss lightly; serve. - 37.5311
Corned Beef Egg Salad
Corned Beef Egg Salad - the name itself makes me go drool. This salad often finds a place on my dining table, it is indeed the rich flavor of the Corned Beef Egg Salad which makes it the favorite of my family. Check out the recipe of Corned Beef Egg Salad, I... - 37.4608
Egg Salad Royale
Delve into this Egg Salad Royale which is a sure hit for the rest of the season. Follow this extremely simple recipe for Egg Salad Royale and enjoy it with your loved ones! - 37.2481
Limabean And Egg Salad
1) In a bowl take lima beans and moisturize with French dressing. Keep aside for 10 to 15 minutes.
2) Mix in remaining ingredients excluding paprika and greens.
3) Place in freezer to chill.
4) Sprinkle paprika on top and serve with greens. - 37.0481
Egg Salad And Crushed Crackers
Make egg salad.
Crush crackers and mix together.
The reason for the crackers is twicefold—it stretches the amount (like adding water to soup or gumbo) and it changes the flavor somewhat. - 37.0252
Macaroni Egg Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain well, rinse in cold water, and drain again.
Turn macaroni into a large salad bowl.
Add onion (reserving some green tops for garnish), eggs, celery, bacon, pimento, and pickle.
Combine mayonnaise,... - 36.9635
Egg Salad Recipes By Category